[OOC] – M&M 3e – A New Heaven and New Earth - Game Halted

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
mrdent12

Re: [OOC] – M&M 3e – A New Heaven and New Earth

Post by mrdent12 »

I'll be traveling a bit this weekend, so won't get an ic post up until Sunday night if the first post is up tomorrow morning.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

mrdent12 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:23 am I'll be traveling a bit this weekend, so won't get an ic post up until Sunday night if the first post is up tomorrow morning.
No prob...have a good trip.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Supernaturalist wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:19 am I'm basically ready to kick things off. There's just few of minor things I wanted to mention before putting up the initial post. First, please give me some feedback on the die-rolling site when you get an opportunity. Hopefully, you won't experience the problems that Spectrum did.

Next, deals specifically with Camus' background. Since Safir is a scientist doing research, I'd like to place him as an employee at the Centers for Disease Control. It's right next to Emory University (with which it affiliates) in downtown Atlanta. The CDC is part of the federal gov't and that would obviously make you a federal employee. I'd also like to assume that he is a lecturer at Emory University in both the Biomedical Engineering and Biological Science departments. I want to run this by you, Camus. It's your character and I don't want to railroad you. It's just that I needed a little more specific info before starting the story.

Lastly, my plan is to put up the initial post with general information as well as a character-specific narrative in the morning. I'll have had a good nights sleep (and coffee :) ) by that point. Camus, if you don't like my assumptions about your background, I can retcon some things...no big deal.
Thats perfect mate!
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Supernaturalist

Looks like everyone has issued their first post. I'll put up responses starting Friday evening. Tomorrow I'm busy from sunup to sundown. I'll have time to compose stuff tonight in preparation for Friday.
Supernaturalist

Taking a little longer than expected to get posts for all three players. The post will be up in the morning before noon EST.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

No worries mate. Running three story lines in a PbP game isn't easy to get them all right in a rush.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

When I was doing something similar, I found it helpful to break the posts up by scene and only worry about keeping up with the response rate of the individual player. They post more, they got more.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Supernaturalist

I'll get up a post tomorrow (Wednesday) during the morning/afternoon period. I just wanted to touch base with everyone
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

No worries mate.
Supernaturalist

It's a lengthy post, so sorry for any spelling mistakes.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

No worries. I'll let it slide this time.
Supernaturalist

I'm going to give Spectrum until tomorrow morning to post before I continue to move things along. I could do each person individually, but I want to keep the stories relatively close to the same pace so that one does not end way before (or after) the others.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Supernaturalist wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:49 pm I'm going to give Spectrum until tomorrow morning to post before I continue to move things along. I could do each person individually, but I want to keep the stories relatively close to the same pace so that one does not end way before (or after) the others.
all good
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Still struggling to get the dice rolling system to work.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Supernaturalist

Spectrum,

Do you still have the Dice Room name and password? If not I can send it to you again. It seems to be working for Camus and mrdent12.

-S