The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Neo-Paladin

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Her husband is not exactly happy about it but acquiesces because the idea of staying down here terrifies him beyond words.
" Okay...l-let's go...", he mutters, casting a wary glance at the wall panel behind which his wife hides.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"Lilly, if you could be a dear and teleport us out of this hell-hole, I will personally introduce you to the joys of ice-cream and root beer floats." she said, feeling certain that the girl hadn't had either.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

kirinke wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:17 pm "Let's get out of here. This place is beyond oppressive and I want to see sky dang it."
"This place is unpleasant, certainly," nods Lilly. "But it has a long way to go to match dark Apokalips. Fortunately..."

She looks around at everyone. "But if everyone is willing to be teleported out then let us begone from this place!" she holds out a dirty hand. "If you could all take my hand..."
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Adeleth joins hands. "Come along sir," she says to the youtuber.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

As I recall.... Torque was a little much for our teleporter...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"This place is unpleasant, certainly," nods Lilly. "But it has a long way to go to match dark Apokalips. Fortunately..."
Amy unhesitantly gripped the other girl's hand. "Hopefully we won't have to deal with that place ever. Seems to be a bit above our pay grade." she quipped. "I'll leave it up to the PL 10's and above."
ooc
She'll have to make two trips. ;)
Last edited by kirinke on Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Bladewind wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:43 pm As I recall.... Torque was a little much for our teleporter...
OOC: Under normal circumstances, yes, but if she Power Stunts it, as she will be, I think she can carry enough mass to include Torque. Currently looking at Increased Mass - 7, which should be about 3.2 tons, so (not counting Lilly herself) she's got to carry three human-sized people (Amy, Adeleth and our Youtuber), leaving quite a lot of mass for Torque (who has 4 levels of Growth as I recall). But if she drops how far she can go she can up the mass she can carry on top of that so I think we're OK...

IC: Lilly is holding out a grubby hand to Torque with what appears to be the confidence that she can carry him and everyone else.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"There's one thing I've found about myself in these little jaunts. It tends to push you in ways you wouldn't believe possible in ordinary circumstances." she said. "I think that's true for everyone." she looked at where Mrs. Krantz was in stasis. "Some far more than others."

ooc
Edited to take into Lilly's powerstunt.

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque resumes robot form, crouching down to be at human height and extends his hand... slightly dubious but willing to avoid the Nosferatu on the way out...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Assuming Herr Kranze takes her hand as well, then in the same way as when she delivered the prisoners, Lilly closes her eyes and feels out into the sounds and harmonies of the world, feeling their patterns and structures extending out and through herself. She focuses, searching for the specific harmonies of the Ministerium für Übernatürliches building.

"Here we go..." she tells everyone, taking a deep breath.

And with a sound similar to the normal sound of choir singing in close harmony that accompanies her teleportation, but somewhat louder and noticably less harmonious, everyone shimmers away...

... To reappear on the pavement outside the somewhat nondescript office building with the small plaque near the door reading 'Ministerium für Übernatürliches'.

Lilly sags, suddenly breaking out in sweat from the effort she has made, bending over with her hands on her knees as she struggles to get her breath back. "And here we are!" she wheezes, sounding a little relieved.

Condition: Exhausted
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

The girl sighs in relief as the overwhelming spiritual presence abruptly vanishes and she mutters a thanksgiving to the gods and kami at seeing the untroubled blue sky above her. "I owe you a root beer float and a chocolate sundae supreme." she told Lilly in genuine relief and thanks.

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"Thank ...you. ... What ... is ... root ... beer?" puffs Lilly, looking up at Amy. "Is ... it ... like ... lager?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"Some root beers are alcoholic. The one I'm referring to is a sweet, non-alcoholic version with ice-cream in it." she grinned. "I think you'll like it."

Battle Init
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"An alcoholic beverage might be good too. I'll take you for one if you want," Adeleth says. "Though a root beer float also sounds good, I think a shower and change of clothes is more important at the moment." Adeleth crouches down and offers her shoulder to lean on if Lily needs help walking into the ministry building. "Come on, Herr Kranze, let's get you inside and a washroom as well."

She tries to herd the group into the building before Kranze perhaps decides to run.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"Some of us are under-age here." she chuckled. "I'll have to settle for the ice-cream." she noted. "A shower and a change of clothes though sounds wonderful as well."

Battle Init