The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
pathfinderq1

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:32 am
Inside, the lounge is rustic but looks comfortable. There are only a few people around - humans - though the woman behind the reception desk has slightly pointed ears, hinting at half-elven ancestry. She smiles warmly as you step in. " Welcome to the Jägerhaus. Do you have a reservation?"
Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)
Hp: 1; LP: 1; Condition: Normal

Viv smiled back, just as warmly, as she stepped up to the desk. "Well, I certainly hope we have reservations- you know how it is though, relatively new employer, not quite sure how good they are at making proper travel arrangements..." She laughed lightly before continuing- and she kept her Ministry ID in her pocket for now. "I'm Viv DeLaCourte, my compatriots Ms. Rein, Ms. Michaels, Ms. Lullabye. We ought to have reservations for a few days..."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

After paying her respects to the goddess, the girl moved away, letting Lilly commune with the goddess in her own way.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Lilly does not hear a reply but she has the brief sensation of being watched by a divine presence. Local deities have the advantage of being far more attentive than higher beings.

The woman quickly checks her computer and then gives you another bright smile. " Yes, we do have you here. Let me just get your keys" A quick moment later, she hands you a couple of keys. " I hope you will have a very pleasant stay and heartily recommend you check out our own restaurant."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"I wonder if our hosts are available for a meal?" Amy asked Viv. "It'd be easier if we could meet in person I think."
Last edited by kirinke on Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly Lulabye
Hero Points: 2; Current Condition: Fine

"Perhaps it might be possible for you to talk to me while I am here in your Black Forest?" Lilly asks the presence politely. "I am a New God from Apokalips, here to escape its grim ruler, and while I am helping the Ministry I am still finding my way on your world. I have never met a deity who is not a New God and I wonder whether doing do might help me understand my place here."
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:26 pm
The woman quickly checks her computer and then gives you another bright smile. " Yes, we do have you here. Let me just get your keys" A quick moment later, she hands you a couple of keys. " I hope you will have a very pleasant stay and heartily recommend you check out our own restaurant."
"We certainly shall- the food on the road left a bit to be desired," Viv replied, collecting the keys. Then she made her way back over to the others and distributed the room keys. At Amy's suggestion, Viv shook her head briefly. "Maybe A meal, but not just yet. Let's get settled a bit, and have a meal to ourselves- and possibly a bit of planning. I'd like to wander a round a bit first, see what we can sniff out on our own. Sniff out, get it?" she giggled over-dramatically. "Now everyone take a key, bring what you need to up to the rooms. Then we'll meet back down in the restaurant in, say, 30 minutes?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"I could use a bit of a stretch anyway. Long car rides like that can make anybody stiff." The girl agreed as she took her room card and put her few belongings she had taken neatly away in the room. Making sure her pokeballs were firmly attached to her belt, she ventured out into the small town, acting the tourist and taking in what sights she could before she had to return. Whether or not it was the long car ride and an empty stomach, or she was in a part of the city where were wolves and their enemies didn't congregate, she didn't see much more than what an ordinary tourist would see.

ooc
Tongues: Comprehend languages all, Animals All, Spirits (communicate, linked detect spirits 2)
Force Sensitivity: Accurate Mental [Force] Sense, Danger Sense, Force Awareness, Ranged Detect Alightment (Darkside/Lightside), Detect Force disturbance, ranged 2

She'll switch between the two at regular intervals.

http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=253353 9

Perception and insight rolls have always been my Achilles heel.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

For a moment, only silence greets Lilly but a moment later, she more feels than hears a response.
I have never met one of your kind. You do not feel like other divines. But I welcome everyone with open arms. What brings you here, little godling?

Amy does notice the aforementioned group of three youths who exhibit folkloristic telltale signs of lycanthropy and who are currently sitting on three beer crates, enjoying the sun and drinking.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Adeleth heads up to her room for a bath. A good soak to talk the sitting in a car forever kinks out of her legs and back. She manages to get back down to the restaurant in 35 minutes.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

The girl nods at the three guys and moves over. She does have a bit of time before she has to go back. "Allo. Name's Amy."

ooc
How old are they? Near her age?

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

// You'd say about 20 or so.

They look at her. " Hi. What's up?" One of them says...and she can see that they are sniffing the air.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"Just in town for a few days with some friends." she said. "More or less just touristing at the moment before dinner really." admitted. "I needed to burn off some energy after that long car ride from Hamburg." Which was the truth, she was after all a fifteen year old kid with more energy than sense sometimes. If she was honest with herself. "Are there any spots we should avoid and good affordable eateries we should try?" she asked cheerfully.

There were always some of either in any town.
Last edited by kirinke on Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly Lulabye
Hero Points: 2; Current Condition: Fine
Neo-Paladin wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:31 am For a moment, only silence greets Lilly but a moment later, she more feels than hears a response.
I have never met one of your kind. You do not feel like other divines. But I welcome everyone with open arms. What brings you here, little godling?
"Thank you," replies Lilly, remaining polite. "It is pleasant to be here!"

"Perhaps I feel different from divines you have met before because I do not come from your world?" she wonders. "I do not know enough about such things to be able to judge I am afraid!"

"But as to our business, I and my companions are here at the behest of the Ministry of Extraordinary Affairs."

"There is a Werewolf gathering happening in two days time, about an hour and a half's drive from here. We have been asked to watch over it because the Waldwacht are currently unavailable after a run-in with a Lindwurm."

"We were told there it has been organised by Rudi and Maria Weidner, who are werewolves of the cursed kind who have managed to control their curse. They want to form a unified Werewolf group to cover all the different kinds of werewolves and will help the afflicted control their curse and try and steer others into more productive directions."

"The Ministry is in favour of this idea, but is afraid someone might try and sabotage the gathering. Though they have a great many people to choose from who might not be in favour of werewolf unity. At least 'Natives First', Neo-Nazis, left-wing radicals (I am not sure what they are), Vampires and werewolves whose agendas do not include unity."

"We are intending to make contact with the Weidners tomorrow."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Lilly hears a soft laugh in her ears. " I am not from this world either. This world...does not seem to have had any gods before the spheres joined. But this is my home nonetheless. The rocks, the trees, the earth...they sing to me...making it enough of a home for me. Maybe it can be for you, too.

And yes, I have felt the arrival of the skinchangers. The skeins of fate twist around them. Something important is going to happen."

The three men shrug at Amy's question. " We've just arrived here this morning. There is a great burger place near the train station, though."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
The girl nodded. "Thanks!" she said as she looked at her phone for the time. "Dang, I gotta get, otherwise the finger-shake of doom will fall on me." she joked.

Battle Init