[OOC] Four Horsemen [Finished]

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Sakuro

Re: [OOC] Four Horsemen

Post by Sakuro »

Kaito wrote:Kaito will spam whatever message Mike wants to Roger's corporate and work email addresses as well any cell phone numbers Kaito could find associated to the man.
Garald wrote:A light pat is given to the young man's shoulders. Garald had watched as Kaito and Mike setup the digital-mind trap for Roger. But he wasn't going to wait several hours for it to take effect.
MrDent wrote:While the post Mike sends out in the late afternoon before the big visit to the rig, there is no response immediately. It isn't until a few hours later around 10 PM or so of the oil rig when a shared message board for oil rig works has a post describing a delicious latte from a local cafe in New Orleans.
Kaito wrote:"Smith is obviously not immune to Mike's powers and once Mike gets him we'll know everything he does."
That is the order of events. Garald is not going to wait until 10 PM at night. That's around five to ten hours away (I think) … and we want Mike to be in his new body well before 10 PM the next day anyway. Otherwise he won't be active during the actual mission.

For Flynnarrel's benefit, because Garald can't reply to Kiato about something that hasn't happened: Timing aside, having Roger's memories would be one out of three targets. Further, the woman who had the Dove/empowered cross didn't even know she had an item of supernatural significance. We don't know what the Gold Bars manifests as either. The fact Roger eventually get's effected by Mike's ability, and this is metagaming due to Garald not waiting, makes it less likely he has possession of what we're looking for.

If you want to edit Kaito's attempt to dissuade Garald, I'll translate that into something Garald replies with.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

When Mike sends the message out it's 6pm. So you have a 4 hour window if you want to do something.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Modified Kaito's comments.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Thank you for humoring me Flynnarrel. It doesn't feel like our characters are prepared enough and once Mike starts the body swap it seems like we're going to time skip almost right into the mission. Otherwise we're acting under manned, with one player sitting back twiddling their thumbs during that 24 hour period.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

The level of prep is good. It makes the scenes less paint by numbers and more of a collaborative story.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Where are we wanting the ring to take us? What details do we have on the family that we are going to 'visit'?
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Based on the posts it's Mary Lou's family. I am going to get a post up tonight with the details Kaito found and the arrival.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I'll give y'all a chance to confirm Mary Lous is the first target before getting the post up tomorrow.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Mary Lou's family is the first targeted.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Do I need to change the true name of my character MD? You keep mistaking him for Kaito's title of "Catastrophe"! :lol:
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Nope, I blame a sudden heavy work load. Everyone wants AI now, especially the customer of the company I work. Y'all get the idea though and I'll fix the edit later.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Ooc talk should really be over here. Anyway, I didn't want to assume what your characters were doing though I did have mike mention in post we were all present. MD already said these two aren't able to resist Mike's abilities, so it could be assumed they're already under his influence.

Gerald seems to have a much better idea of what we need to ask and look for, so I'm counting on him for backup on that front.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Yup, please keep all ooc conversation s in this thread
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I mentioned in the earlier post, the picture was from a few days ic time and on the rig. There is no corresponding announcement. Is Kaito looking for past pictures or similar? This is the only one in Mary Lou's computers.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Ah, Thank you.