Into the Borderlands: A FHW Campaign set in the Kingdoms of Karmyth

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MisterB

Into the Borderlands: A FHW Campaign set in the Kingdoms of Karmyth

Post by MisterB »

This is an FHW (Fantastic Heroes & Witchery) Campaign (This is not 5e). This is a basic DnD retro-clone trpg. The one way FHW is different from many other D&D retro's or OSR's, is that level ranges from 1 to 13, instead of 1 to 20. Beyond level 13 is for the truly epic characters of fantasy. For this campaign, we will be using a point-buy system. The campaign will take place in the Borderlands, the north-eastern region of the Galenor City-states, set in my own campaign setting 'Kingdoms of Karmyth'. The adventures will be Based on some of the most famous Basic D&D B1-B4 Module Series.

THE GALENOR CITY STATES
The North-eastern region is simply known as the borderlands, beyond those lands lie the vast plains of the wandering gypsy people known as the Ellian. Dwarves can find coming from the southern region of the Iron Hills, and Dark Elves from the adjoining region of. (It's important to know in my world, the dark elves are not like the standard race from Dnd)

The borderlands are an open region of grassy fields with dense forest to the north, and grassy hillocks to the east split in half by a large flowing river. Most of the forest region is Temperate Deciduous Forest and is usually a dry region that only sees rains with consistency during the winter and spring seasons. Many of the small towns and villages that you will find in the borderlands rely heavily upon each other, or the trade that dwarves, dark elves, and the Ellian bring. It is one of the more "poor" regions of Galenor. But get's by well enough.
Rules
This game will be slow, I'll be checking in either every day or every other day, to see if I can move the game along after the players have stated their actions or their Roleplay posts. There will be a moderate amount of Roleplay opportunity, but I want to keep it casual, not too serious.

Please grab your own Free RPG PDF book here.
Also grab your Player's HandBook here.
We can use my Discord Channel for behind the scene stuff.
I seriously suggest you check it out, as all the races have unique traits that make them different from what you might be used to.

I'll be accepting up to 5 players for this campaign.