Adventures In Hyboria IC: The Lost Mine

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Tattooedman

Re: Adventures In Hyboria IC: The Lost Mine

Post by Tattooedman »

Lan:

While your staff strike does connect, the goblin manages to side step just enough to lessen the attack's impact to continue his escape.

OOC wrote:That attack definitely hits, but goblin just barely survives that.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Tattooedman wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:08 pm Lan:

While your staff strike does connect, the goblin manages to side step just enough to lessen the attack's impact to continue his escape.

OOC wrote:That attack definitely hits, but goblin just barely survives that.
I'll hope hit(s) from the others can finish him.
"Something pithy this way comes."
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Kiara
AC: 18 l HP: 19 l Init: +4 l Passive Perception: 14

A soft mistep and she was sure shed been seen. She stayed still as the night itself behind the pilar lowering her hooded head to keep her eyes hidden and remaining motionless, this was as shed been trained to do become one with whatever you were in, the grass, the shadows, the water. become a part of it and you'll never be seen.

Shortly she moved on kai at her side. when she finally made it to the destination she took her time appraising the situation

kiaras perception _: 1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Image"Lord Tully"
HP 15/18 | AC: 14 | Init: +2 | Perception: 11
-Spell Slots: 2/3
--Sorcery Points: 2/2
---Inspiration: None

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Dagger Slice: 17+3
Damage: 1+1 Dex damage added

Moving with surprising quickness for a dwarf his age, Tully whipped out the dagger he'd been holding for basic defense to nick the goblin as it was rushing past.
Last edited by Doctor Malsyn on Sun May 23, 2021 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

[You'd add your dex]
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Tully:

So caught up in his escape efforts, the goblin misses you drawing your dagger just to realize the threat you pose to him as your slice the side of his neck open and his blood is added to that of his comrades on the floor. The goblin clutches futilely at the wound as he fist falls to his knees then flat on his face as the last of his blood drains out of him bringing an end to the noise of combat.

OOC wrote:That hits and is just the right amount of damage to put the goblin down.

Perception Checks for everyone.
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Kiaras & Kai:

While the fear in the body languages of the slaves is clear, there is something else hidden behind their eyes - a measure of defiance still unbroken by the harsh treatment likely given to them on a daily basis by the goblins. Given how they have placed themselves in the room, gathering themselves towards the left side of the far end of the room there is something they are trying to hide.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

"Ach! Now that's how it's done, eh boy? Seems I've still got it me after all!" He twirl his dagger a few times to flick the blood off, before giving it a wipe down and sheathing it again. Boisterous he may be, I eternally his mind was flush with worry.

'To think, his old wounds are affecting him by such a level? My poor boy, you're far too young to let age take you now...' He's too caught up in watching the way Jarrack moved from the corner of his eye to notice anything else.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Lan
AC:18 | HP:19/19 | Passive Perc: 16 | Ki: 1/2

Front Room:
Lan ignores the elder's brash words and listens to determine if their foes were drawn to the sound of fighting..
Perception: 1d20+6 25

Back in the slave area:
The Owl spirit animal tilts his head curiously at the behavior of the humans but looks specifically for those he'd seen before.
Does Kai see Gunrun or his assistant among the captured?
Vivid

Post by Vivid »

Abigail Bright, Junior Lorist
AC:17 (Scale+Dex+Shield) | HP: 17/17 | Init +2 | Passive Perception: 13
Spell slots 1x1st (3 max)| Bardic Inspiration 1 (4 max)
Inspiration Point: ?

Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Jarrak of Blackmoore
HP: 26/26 | AC: 18/20 (shield) | Init: -1 | Perception: 10

Jarrak let out a sigh as Tully took out the last goblin. There was a time where his sword would have cut down the goblin before it could have tried to run. A time where he'd been nearly as graceful and elegant as Lan, and his blade struck like lightning.

He rolled his shoulder and grimaced as he stretched out the muscles in his arm. He wasn't the swordsman he used to be anymore. But he also wasn't the crippled traveler he used to be.

"Good show, Tully," Jarrak grins, "I'm afraid it takes some of us longer to shake off the rust."

Flexing his arm again he glances down the tunnel, "We need to press forward. Anybody injured?"

OOC: Perception Roll: 1d20 14
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Jack

One could have sworn that he wasn't around just a moment ago, wasn't he?

In any case, he flashes a cocksure grin around the group, looking thrilled, his hair artfully tussled in a sensual just got out of bed style.

"When then, that was exhilarating." His hands smacking against each other from the diagonals, smiting invisible gob goo from them.
He pauses, his elegant elven ears twitching, "Ahh silence, the sweet sound of success. Well done my friends, well done indeed. Now, shall we pick up our wayward dwarven employers are be on our way?"
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Kiara
AC: 18 l HP: 19 l Init: +4 l Passive Perception: 14

Kiara remained hidden studying the curious behavior of the prisoners. they seemed bowed but not broken some measure of defiance for their captors still burned.

She dismissed it as not relevant to her mission though and sought the targets of her mission to rescue them as well as seeking any straggler guards who might impede her

Does Kai see Gunrun or his assistant among the captured? Second that question as thats why shes here

also any guards or did they all go running for the door where the fight is?

also any keys for manacles or chains or prison doors?
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
stavaros_the_arcane

Post by stavaros_the_arcane »

Anne Natomi

OOC: Perception: 1d20+1: 6 [1d20=5]
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Kiaras & Kai:
OOC wrote: Neither of you see Gundren or Silas amongst the slaves. Although whatever the slaves are hiding looks to be dwarf sized on the floor, covered with ratty, worn blankets.

No guards present.

No keys to be seen here.