[IC] Screaming Metal Vagabonds: Chapter 1 -- The Cool Green Hills of Earth

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
RainOnTheSun

Re: [IC] Screaming Metal Vagabonds: Chapter 1 -- The Cool Green Hills of Earth

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Yenova
HP: 1
CND: Skeptical

Yenova walks beside Sharana on the way to the meeting spot. "So, um, like I said, you're really honest... but if you don't mind my asking, is everyone here as honest as you? Because, if I were going to kill a bunch of people and then hang around afterwards, I wouldn't leave a note behind with my dad's name on it."
Davies

Post by Davies »

You march as a group through the streets. The fighting has died down, and you see nurses like you saw at the hospital, earlier, helping to move the injured. There is a lot of tension in the air, and plenty of hostile glares sent your way, but no one challenges you or tries to stop your progress.
Trent wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 11:37 pm "... and our suspect is here." Trent said. "Without her sword. Maybe fearful if someone possesses Object Reading abilities."
"Such are not common, but not unknown," Najobe replies when the message is passed on. "But ... if she did escape when Her Majesty --"

"Sharana," Her Majesty corrects gently.

Najobe stammers for a moment at the familiarity she's just been granted. "Uh, when you say she did, she's had three hours to dispose of it. There are many possibilities for that. She could throw it in a smelter, or ... many possibilities."
Yenova wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:49 am "So, um, like I said, you're really honest... but if you don't mind my asking, is everyone here as honest as you? Because, if I were going to kill a bunch of people and then hang around afterwards, I wouldn't leave a note behind with my dad's name on it."
"Well, I have always striven to speak as much of the truth as I can, and encourage others to do so," Sharana says. "But no, they are not. But ... I think it likely that we are not dealing with a person driven by rational motives, here." She shakes her head, her eyes far away. "Is this what I've allowed us to become?" she adds, very quietly, speaking more to herself than to you.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Pok'

Pok' had been trudging along with the group, still playing the part of a tame construct. She had not spoken in some time- but listening to Yenova's and Najobe's words, she nodded and voiced a few words in her rumbling tone. "Honesty is, quite often, the best policy," she said, as softly as she could.

Yenova would easily remember some points during their journey- impromptu storytelling or card games, mostly, that revealed the other side of Pok's words. The stony being was quite good at keeping silent, but she was a TERRIBLE liar, so much so that honesty was really her only conversational route...

>OOC: Again, still here, not much to add.