Justice League Reserves (OOC Talk, Rolls, other nonsense)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Miracle

Re: Justice League Reserves (OOC Talk, Rolls, other nonsense)

Post by Miracle »

Prof Weird wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:18 am Infiltration Team, Marlyssa Xenos
Will check: 1d20+7 12
That does not bode well. But, then again, NONE of the rolls I've made so far have - not sure if I'm rolling a d20 or a d6 sometimes ... ;)
Will have an answer for you next Infiltration Team post
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Miracle wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:03 am
jmucchiello wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:55 am (ooc: do we know what is outside the building in the direction I am sensing the influence?)
I mean, Salvo is out there, if you have a commlink to him.
Salvo is out there? How does Alexa know that. She hasn't said a word to him. When we arrived, Salvo went out exploring without saying a word. And she hasn't heard any comm chatter from him saying where he is.

I was asking more toward the resort building? toward the ocean?
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

jmucchiello wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:49 amSalvo is out there? How does Alexa know that. She hasn't said a word to him. When we arrived, Salvo went out exploring without saying a word. And she hasn't heard any comm chatter from him saying where he is.

Poodle wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:36 am
Miracle wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:21 am INFILTRATION TEAM

Lookout and Orphan (and Salvo?)

This place oozed cool and a sense of superiority. The music was soft and and inviting. The one percent of the one percent, sipping on impossibly expensive concoctions. It all seemed too chill for someone like Ashleigh X to even think about, but there Ashleigh X was, mindlessly swaying to the jazz.

A man in a black suit met the group before coming in. "You've been expected, follow me."
Salvo sees the other two go in as he arrives.
"I'll be on overwatch. If you need me just holler" he says over comms.

He looks around for a spot he can overlook the place from preferably a rooftop and within 500ft.
Which is why I mentioned the commlink.

And yeah, it's more inland. Since it's not ranged, you'll most likely have to have the puppeteer keep contact with Ashleigh X to follow them.
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

Also, it's Dr Impossible's turn! Sorry if it got lost in the shuffle. I did put in in the IC post where Croc went boom!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Ok, here's my Ranged Attack on King Shark(no way am i getting in close) ...
Ranged Attack on King Shark: 12+8=20--Hey, a dirty 20! So that's a DC 28(?) Toughness check...
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

Should I set a time for posting? I know some people are busy, but it has been almost four days.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Miracle wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:53 am Should I set a time for posting? I know some people are busy, but it has been almost four days.
Don't know what's keeping CaptainChaos, have you PM'd 'em to remind him/her it's their turn? The Thread is a good way down now...
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

I'm not sure what to do with Alexa in the club. I'm considering having her dance out the door to follow the trail of the mind control. I also am not sure what's going on timing-wise with the assault team's combat and the infiltration team? Are we even on the same day? Are we all happening at the same time and I'm just not set at a specific initiative order? How far apart are we in terms of distance?
Prof Weird

Post by Prof Weird »

If I recall, the Infiltration Team was on the island a day ahead of the Assault team.
Prof Weird

Post by Prof Weird »

Miracle wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:23 pm
jmucchiello wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:49 amSalvo is out there? How does Alexa know that. She hasn't said a word to him. When we arrived, Salvo went out exploring without saying a word. And she hasn't heard any comm chatter from him saying where he is.

Poodle wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:36 am
Miracle wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:21 am INFILTRATION TEAM

Lookout and Orphan (and Salvo?)

This place oozed cool and a sense of superiority. The music was soft and and inviting. The one percent of the one percent, sipping on impossibly expensive concoctions. It all seemed too chill for someone like Ashleigh X to even think about, but there Ashleigh X was, mindlessly swaying to the jazz.

A man in a black suit met the group before coming in. "You've been expected, follow me."
Salvo sees the other two go in as he arrives.
"I'll be on overwatch. If you need me just holler" he says over comms.

He looks around for a spot he can overlook the place from preferably a rooftop and within 500ft.
Which is why I mentioned the commlink.

And yeah, it's more inland. Since it's not ranged, you'll most likely have to have the puppeteer keep contact with Ashleigh X to follow them.
Does anyone else on the Infiltration Team have a comm link ? It is equipment, but few think to actually buy it.
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

jmucchiello wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:43 am I'm not sure what to do with Alexa in the club. I'm considering having her dance out the door to follow the trail of the mind control. I also am not sure what's going on timing-wise with the assault team's combat and the infiltration team? Are we even on the same day? Are we all happening at the same time and I'm just not set at a specific initiative order? How far apart are we in terms of distance?
I think I mentioned you could follow it if you kept Ashleigh X at hand. Of course you'd have to procure her from this place. And that won't be easy!
Prof Weird wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:32 pm If I recall, the Infiltration Team was on the island a day ahead of the Assault team.
Less than a day. Infiltration is morning/early afternoon. Assault is late/afternoon evening. By the time one is done the other is going to clean up. Hey, Tarantino does it :lol:
Prof Weird wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:35 pmDoes anyone else on the Infiltration Team have a comm link ? It is equipment, but few think to actually buy it.
I thought that was something that team members always bought. I stand corrected :D
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

MacynSnow wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:11 am
Miracle wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:53 am Should I set a time for posting? I know some people are busy, but it has been almost four days.
Don't know what's keeping CaptainChaos, have you PM'd 'em to remind him/her it's their turn? The Thread is a good way down now...
I shot a notice. If nothing by 8 tonight, it'll be Steadfast's turn.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

I only did the shout out IC because I notice a few players in this game haven't logged into echoes in a while. Alexa's plan is to look out a door shriek in joy and grab Ashleigh's hand so they can leave, and follow the trail. She fully expects resistance so she's making sure the team is nearby (and still playing.)
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

Screw it. Everyone has commlinks for free for the first adventure. If you bought one before and haven't had a HP yet, do so. After this though, you'll have to actually buy one to have it.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

In my defense, my guy is a homeless person claiming to be a god. Pants and a belt might be his only belongings in the world! ;~)