[OOC] The City of Tomorrow

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
jmucchiello

Re: [OOC] The City of Tomorrow

Post by jmucchiello »

That makes rescuing Mystery nigh impossible. What are Mystery's known powers?
Dodgson

Post by Dodgson »

She’s your basic bat-family style ninja, badass normal. Still got all her gear on her too if it matters.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Sounds like the mission is to find out what she is planning since she could escape on her own, it seems.
Dodgson

Post by Dodgson »

Just went back and double checked that I hadn’t forgotten to mention it in the post but I figured I should point out that Mystery is exactly as controlled as the rest of the crowd.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Are those cords tethered to something (or each other)? Was this something our attackers had but never landed on anyone or something they had on them when we frisked them?

Basically, are the people standing still or milling about?
Dodgson

Post by Dodgson »

They’re not tethered to anything, just wrapped around their necks. The Lion-Men had them in the fight but I think they only managed to land them once, it was the Affliction resisted by PL.

The people are standing still.
Dodgson

Post by Dodgson »

jmucchiello wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:07 pmOOC: What does Mystery look like? Doll Girl intends to try to talk to her and free her from the strings around her neck without being seen. But how she approaches it, depends on what Mystery is wearing and how long her hair is. :)
Mystery is wearing a purple suit that covers her from head to toe along with a darker white eyed mask covering her head toped of with a hood and cape combo, she also has a fancy utility belt courtesy of the Futurist. Think Spoiler.
Gunmetal_Rainbow

Post by Gunmetal_Rainbow »

Sorry for my lapse in posting. I've had some personal issues cropping up lately, and while they aren't dealt with yet at this time, they've abated a little for the momenet. I can't post right now since i'm bound for work in a few minutes, but I'll try to make one after work.
Dodgson

Post by Dodgson »

No worries, real life's got to come first, thanks for keeping us in the loop and hope things get better for you.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Yeah, I wasn't online as much as I'd liked thanks to my vaccine reaction being pretty harsh. If that's an indicator, I must have a killer immune system.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

First/Only or Second dose?
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Reactions to the vaccines seem to vary so widely. I felt a bit rough after my first, but OK after the second. My wife (with a different vaccine) had the reverse. But I know people who were really knocked out by it too.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

I ask because I don't know anyone who reacted. I didn't, aside from injection site soreness. And that was ignorable.
Dodgson

Post by Dodgson »

My arm was dead for about 24 hours after I got my jab, guy sitting next to me in the waiting room full on collapsed though which was pretty wild. You got anything to add before I get a post up Neo-Paladin?
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

jmucchiello wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:48 pm She then examines the twining around Mystery's neck. Will pulling on it cause it to constrict?
I kinda need an answer to this to post again.