The Outsiders - Titans' Tears (MnM 3e - OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Doctor Malsyn

Re: The Outsiders - Titans' Tears (MnM 3e - Closed to new interest)

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Imagine her and Johnathan having a son after she has her DNA rewritten, who will eventually becomes this reality's "Superboy" despite his rather iconic name of Clark Kent...
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Vivid

Post by Vivid »

"Now Arthur, do you have water? You know how important it is you stay hydrated..."
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

I'm actually picturing more of the "Action Mom' route, similar to Elastigirl/ Mrs. Incredible.

A teen-age team with a Team Mom who was actually a mom? Sounds ripe for hijinks...
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Of course, she'd still have Superman's powerset. And we know the Kents are decent, good people who would use such power to help others.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

I'm pretty sure ALL moms have super-hearing and x-ray vision already...
Tony Jones

Re: The Outsiders - Titans' Tears (MnM 3e - Recruiting)

Post by Tony Jones »

Bladewind wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:19 am
Tony Jones wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:26 am
On a related note, does this mean that the Accurate extra on powers is also +3 per 1 PP spent?
Not sure how many people this affects, but gonna change my ruling on this one and agree with you.
Mostly because you could just take Enhanced Skill (Combat) for the same effect.
OK. Thanks! Makes very little difference to Ardent; the Array slots it applies to go from 32 to 31 points, so Create - 16 is now the base power, meaning the array costs exactly the same...
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Overdrive

:arrow: Abilities, Skills, Defenses and Advantages all check out
:arrow: Powers check out to me as well - a lot packed into each container, but they work.
:arrow: I apologize as this build has the lease comments from me, but its mostly because the math checks out... Well that and the detail you posted in each section made tallying relatively easy...
:arrow: another build tho that has something specific to their universe - the legacy benefit. BUT I could work with that !
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Piper

:arrow: Another shaping up to be an easy check...
:arrow: with the languages, don't forget that English and Native Language (if applicable) are free. With 3 Ranks you have 4 languages plus Native (if English is not native)
:arrow: You did not take a benefit to change the Int to Pre on Expertise: Wind Instruments, but I am good with that as it actually lowers the final skill
:arrow: You seem to have missed the 4 free Presence Advantages
:arrow: Defenses I count 32
:arrow: You have 15 PP unspent
:arrow: Abilities 44 + Powers 51 + Advantages 11 + Skills 25 + Defenses 32 = Total 163
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

The Giggler

:arrow: Last but not least...
:arrow: I count 25 Advantages
:arrow: I think Investigation was meant to be 9 purchased ranks, total 11 - if so it balances
:arrow: I don't come to the same totals at all for the powers...
:arrow: Abilities 60 + Powers 45 + Advantages 25 + Skills 29 + Defenses 28 = Total 187
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Bladewind wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:59 am Submissions List
Athlete - Apollo Crock - MacynSnow
The White Rabbit Loony Zatara - Doctor Malysn
Ardent Tony Jones
Starfish Vivid
Kylun Tasuie040
The Giggler Fuzzyboots
Cyber Girl jmuchhiello
Scarab Tatooedman
The Batwoman Neo Paladin
Red Star Plan B
Piper Captain Chaos
Overdrive pathfinderq1
This is not a fun choice... well, it is in the sense that your builds were a pleasure to review and its amazing that I got 2 applications for every spot I wanted to fill... I am mulling over a final roster, but I have settled on the first few characters... I will post that decision shortly - either before I crash for the night or first thing in the morning...

I am going to take a maximum of 7. I wanted 6, but I am having a really hard time narrowing it down...
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Bladewind wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:14 am Piper

:arrow: Another shaping up to be an easy check...
:arrow: with the languages, don't forget that English and Native Language (if applicable) are free. With 3 Ranks you have 4 languages plus Native (if English is not native)
:arrow: You did not take a benefit to change the Int to Pre on Expertise: Wind Instruments, but I am good with that as it actually lowers the final skill
:arrow: You seem to have missed the 4 free Presence Advantages
:arrow: Defenses I count 32
:arrow: You have 15 PP unspent
:arrow: Abilities 44 + Powers 51 + Advantages 11 + Skills 25 + Defenses 32 = Total 163
I looked at the Advantages and wasn't sure what to choose as he would not be on his home world so Contacts and Connected wouldn't work very well. I completely forgot it was PL 10 180pp.
Tatsuie040

Post by Tatsuie040 »

Bladewind wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:43 am This is not a fun choice... well, it is in the sense that your builds were a pleasure to review and its amazing that I got 2 applications for every spot I wanted to fill... I am mulling over a final roster, but I have settled on the first few characters... I will post that decision shortly - either before I crash for the night or first thing in the morning...

I am going to take a maximum of 7. I wanted 6, but I am having a really hard time narrowing it down...
Hay Blade if You don't pick mine you can go ahead and use him as an NPC if you take them to Warworld or intro Mongal at any time you want this way it helps with the NPC number....
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Yeah, I do not envy your position. So many good ones.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Tatsuie040 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:44 am Hay Blade if You don't pick mine you can go ahead and use him as an NPC if you take them to Warworld or intro Mongal at any time you want this way it helps with the NPC number....
Thanks for the offer, at most though I will have a cameo of characters that weren't chosen or an alternate reality version.... I am not a big fan of using other people's player characters as NPCs...
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

So... without further ado... my choices are...

Cast
The White Rabbit Loony Zatara - Doctor Malysn
Starfish Vivid
Ardent Tony Jones
Cyber Girl jmuchhiello
Scarab Tatooedman
The Batwoman Neo Paladin
Athlete - Apollo Crock - MacynSnow

With maybe one or two exceptions, so little direct overlap in concepts and niche... I am sorry, I just could not take all of you !
I will get the OC up at some point today.

Thank you all for your interest !