The Outsiders - Titans' Tears (MnM 3e - IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Vivid

Re: The Outsiders - Titans' Tears (MnM 3e - IC)

Post by Vivid »

Shianna Lo'Nyla
HP: 3 LP: 3
CND: in it deep

Bladewind wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:08 am Starfish

Time has stopped, even bubbles of air and steam do not move in the water around you as the woman answers.

"Some would identify me as a New God, but I am neither from the surface of your world or an emissary of those that would invade. This invasion is a symptom of the chaos that is building, and one that I would fight with your help, but not from here. I am gathering beings throughout the multiverse to find and fight the true cause of this chaos..."
Starfish hesitates looking at the frozen Thresher. "Do you have the power to send this one 20 miles east of here so he doesn't get hurt when time starts up? This heat and depth are too much for him without the Rod's protections."
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Ardent (Violet Rayner-Wilson)
Hero Points: 3; Current Condition: Bruised -2

[OOC: Did Valentine respond to Ardent's query about its being pulled towards Harbinger? Does she seem trustworthy? What love is there in the three of them? (All as per my last post.)]

"Our assistance is required for what?" asks Ardent again. She is a little concerned about the time freeze they seem to be in, but with nothing immediately hostile going on she does not worry about it too much at this moment.

"And I certainly did not know Superman had a twin brother!" she comments, looking at the Green Lantern Zan-El. "Even if one from another dimension... How did you hope I might assist one of the Green Lantern Corps?"

"Why did you expect Harbingers arrival?" she continues, turning back to Clark. "Were there signs I was unaware of?"
Last edited by Tony Jones on Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Cyber Girl
Dodge: 8, Parry: 8, Tough: 12, Fort: 10, Will: 10, Perception: +14
HP: 3, Condition: Within accepted parameters

What was that glitch? Reroute coprocessor to visual analysis. Slowdown playback to determine weird visual on target 2. Continue assault on target 1. Cyber Girl thinks to herself. She continues drawing the parademons away from civilian areas as she does another attack on parademon 1.

Attack parademon Tough DC 23: 1D20+8 = [13]+8 = 21
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The Batwoman

HP:1
CND: Fine

Barbara hesitated, considering the woman's words. " I am not the trusting kind, but something has been on the wind and it's nothing good. Not that anything good comes to this city. Show me, then."
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Scarab
[Teddi Kord]
HP: 3
LP: 2
Condition: Fine

Goldstar takes another hit from the Wildebeest. Pain is evident in her voice when she speaks.

"Since when does this two bit version of Rocket Red have this kind of firepower ? Something is not right... She launches an EM pulse from her suit. The energy wave goes wild, missing her target.
Teddi winces in sympathic pain for her teammate as another energy blast slams into her. She was right though, Wildebeest never usually had this kind of weapons. Something was off and Teddi needed to figure out what was going on, thus a mental command is issued to the Scarab that reconfigures the optic sensor of her armor and she took a good look at her opponent.

OOC wrote:Setting Antennae sensors to Penetrates Concealment (aka X-Ray Vision) and taking a good look at Wildebeest.
Perception Check: _: 1D20+10 = [18]+10 = 28.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Tony Jones wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:01 pm [OOC: Did Valentine respond to Ardent's query about its being pulled towards Harbinger? Does she seem trustworthy? What love is there in the three of them? (All as per my last post.)]

She seems trustworthy, there is no love lost among them and Valentine is pulling towards Harbinger because she senses something worth hearing
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

OK. Thanks!
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The White Rabbit
2 HP | Fatigued for the momment still

Luna blinks, looking towards a seemingly random space above her head. "You're welcome?"
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Cyber Girl

It takes precious seconds to reroute and rebuild the signal, but you realize it wasn't a glitch. Or at least, it wasn't THE glitch. Your optics are being deceived ! You don't recognize the suits, those were supers, NOT parademons !

Starfish

"Indeed. I see that my choice in this matter is sound - you think of others and not just the larger good."

The three of you disappear, leaving the water to fill in the area pushed out by the force field.

Ardent

"Yes." Claark answers "I don't have my senses anymore, but I have been noticing several signs of that remind me of the crisis from years ago. Not that we need more threats, but a building or two have temporarily appeared repaired or undamaged. I have seen people that were killed... At first I thought I was hallucinating. But Zan-El's appearance confirmed it - there are realities that are overlapping. And the last time that happened, Harbinger showed up."

Harbinger's Satellite

Just as Kell is about to respond, the dimensional jumping woman known as Harbinger appears, walking to the center of the room to rejoin with her core self, leaving Kell, Batwoman and the White Rabbit together. Before you have a chance to say anything, another iteration of Harbinger appears, bringing Starfish to the scene before also rejoining her core self...

Scarab

Wildebeest, its fairly obvious, is a suit of power armor worn by a person. On one or two occasions, its been remotely controlled. Its possible that this is the case now as you see no signs of organic life inside the suit. But there is also some strange fluid-like substance inside the suit. Silverish in color, and filling the humanoid void in the armor in a way that does not really permit you to see through the whatever it is...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The White Rabbit
2 HP | As normal as she be, one supposes

At the Batwoman's appearance, Luna smiles and gives her a small wave. "Hello, auntie."

She turns to the side, picking up the materialized pot and what seems to be another of her animal mugs. This one seems to be of a cat. Giving the alternative Barbara a conspiratorial wink, she holds it out to her. "Tea?"
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Cyber Girl
HP: 3, Condition: Within accepted parameters, or is it?

Cyber Girl stops flying away from the parademons. "Who are you really?" She still has a defensive posture (using defend action).
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Scarab
[Teddi Kord]
HP: 3
LP: 2
Condition: Fine

Wildebeest, its fairly obvious, is a suit of power armor worn by a person. On one or two occasions, its been remotely controlled. Its possible that this is the case now as you see no signs of organic life inside the suit. But there is also some strange fluid-like substance inside the suit. Silverish in color, and filling the humanoid void in the armor in a way that does not really permit you to see through the whatever it is...
Teddi looks at what her armor is showing her and beneath her mask a puzzled look appears. That is NOT normal for Wildebeest. She’d had a feeling that things were off in this fight but that is a twist she did not expect.

While she had been following after “Wildebeest”, Scarab takes a less aggressive pace but remains ready for an attack.
Cyber Girl stops flying away from the parademons. "Who are you really?"
Scarab stops when her opponent does, again surprised at this new twist. “I could ask you the same thing, but to keep things simple I’m Scarab.” Then points to her friend. “That’s Goldstar, we’re members of the Titans.”

“So who are you?”
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Ardent (Violet Rayner-Wilson)
Hero Points: 3; Current Condition: Fine
Bladewind wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:56 am "Yes." Claark answers "I don't have my senses anymore, but I have been noticing several signs of that remind me of the crisis from years ago. Not that we need more threats, but a building or two have temporarily appeared repaired or undamaged. I have seen people that were killed... At first I thought I was hallucinating. But Zan-El's appearance confirmed it - there are realities that are overlapping. And the last time that happened, Harbinger showed up."
"Ok, that sounds serious, even given the normally abyssmal state of this world," says Ardent somberly. "Very well. What can I do to help? Also, if we are travelling to another dimension, will you bring them with us?" She indicates the refugees she had rescued with a wave of her hand. "Even if there is danger, there are few places that could be worse than here, and they might provide useful helping hands!"
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Scarab

The Wildebeest pauses, its stance shifting as assesses you.

"Who are you really?" The voice is modulated and amplified through the armor. Not enough to shout, but enough to resonate with a little distortion and not sound human....

Cyber Girl

The Parademon speaks in the guttural and slurring speech you might expect. Its words however... “I could ask you the same thing, but to keep things simple I’m Scarab.” Then points to it's ally. “That’s Goldstar, we’re members of the Titans.”

“So who are you?”

Harbinger's Satellite

The scene repeats itself, with Harbinger "rejoining herself." This time, Ardent is brought to the assembly...
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Cyber Girl
HP: 3, Condition: Within accepted parameters
Bladewind wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:57 pm The Parademon speaks in the guttural and slurring speech you might expect. Its words however... “I could ask you the same thing, but to keep things simple I’m Scarab.” Then points to it's ally. “That’s Goldstar, we’re members of the Titans.”

“So who are you?”
"No, you aren't. I'm Cyber GIrl and I've never seen you when I was meeting with the Titans. Why do you look like parademons? Something is not right here."