Vampire: The Masquerade: Winter's Teeth

The place to talk about your favorite novels, comic books and web comics.
CTPhipps

Vampire: The Masquerade: Winter's Teeth

Post by CTPhipps »

Anyone reading this comic by Tim Seeley, Blake Howard, and Tini Howard?

http://booknest.eu/reviews/charles/2194 ... ntersteeth

It has six issues out so far and the first TPB has been released. The premise being about an ex-Anarch and her adventures in the Twin Cities of Saint Paul and Minneapolis.

I really like it.
Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, Lucifer's Star, Space Academy Dropouts, and The Rules of Supervillainy
MacynSnow

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade: Winter's Teeth

Post by MacynSnow »

Personally not a big fan of WOD stuff. I know it's supposed to be centered around Vamoires, Werewolves, etc. And how they hide what they do from mortals, but it kinda short-sheet's the Human's too much imho.
Davies

Post by Davies »

CTPhipps wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:30 am Anyone reading this comic by Tim Seeley, Blake Howard, and Tini Howard?
Yes, it's a fascinating read. The deconstruction of the 'I only kill the wicked' trope in issue 2 was really well-done.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
CTPhipps

Post by CTPhipps »

Davies wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:16 am
CTPhipps wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:30 am Anyone reading this comic by Tim Seeley, Blake Howard, and Tini Howard?
Yes, it's a fascinating read. The deconstruction of the 'I only kill the wicked' trope in issue 2 was really well-done.
Mind you, absent, "You could have just told me and not murdered a guy."

Also, my PCs would like, "Yeah. Dirtbag still deserved it."

:)

Still, love Cecily Bain as a character. Colleen a bit more.
MacynSnow wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:53 am Personally not a big fan of WOD stuff. I know it's supposed to be centered around Vamoires, Werewolves, etc. And how they hide what they do from mortals, but it kinda short-sheet's the Human's too much imho.
Humans actually have their own supplement now. 5th Edition has them having exterminated 10% of all vampires and formed a massive global conspiracy to get the rest.
Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, Lucifer's Star, Space Academy Dropouts, and The Rules of Supervillainy
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Good for humanity! I don't expect Humans to be able to win in a straight Monster-vs-Mortal fight(that's not what that Reality is about after all), but i least expect us to go out swinging...
CTPhipps

Post by CTPhipps »

MacynSnow wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:28 am Good for humanity! I don't expect Humans to be able to win in a straight Monster-vs-Mortal fight(that's not what that Reality is about after all), but i least expect us to go out swinging...
I'd argue that any conflict always favors humanity. After all, humans can live without vampires.

Vampires cannot live without humans.