Echoes Discord

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
Ares
Site Admin

Echoes Discord

Post by Ares »

Hey folks. Some people have mentioned possibly setting up a Discord for Echoes. The recent disconnection, however brief, has made me decide to set one up just in case something like this happens and folks here want to have a place to chat and find out what's going on.

For those not in the know, Discord is essentially a chat program that you can download here: https://discordapp.com/

It costs nothing and is fairly easy to install. And once you have, use the following link to find the Echoes server: https://discord.gg/5K368nn

Feel free to use it for casual chat or as an emergency method of communication. And to keep things simple, please change your Discord nickname to match your Echoes profile name.

The same rules apply to both here and the Discord channel.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Tattooedman

Re: Echoes Discord

Post by Tattooedman »

Not sure what happened exactly but when I tried to download Discord from the link you supplied I got an error telling me there was an error installing the application & to contact the author.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Tattooedman wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:42 pm Not sure what happened exactly but when I tried to download Discord from the link you supplied I got an error telling me there was an error installing the application & to contact the author.
Huh. No idea what's up with that. Unfortunately my only suggestion would be to try again a little later, or to Google "Discord" yourself and get to the site that way.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Fair enough, just wanted to let you know.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Ken

Post by Ken »

When I look up Discord, it led me to Ares' sister, Eris.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.