General COVID-19 Topic

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
M4C8

Re: General COVID-19 Topic

Post by M4C8 »

kirinke wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:59 am Hey, I understand kinda what you're going through. My mom at the first of the year due to lung cancer, COPD, Emphysema and heart failure.

And no problems. Not every idea is feasible for one reason or another.
Though it's still technically under investigation COPD aggravated by a strenuous situation has been given as his cause of death.
Last edited by M4C8 on Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
'A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it'
M4C8

Post by M4C8 »

Goldar wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:17 am
M4C8 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:59 pm My dad died on the 5th on March (though not due to Corona) and because of the lock down we still haven't been able to have a funeral and probably won't be able to for quite some time. Now personally I don't see his body as 'him' so I'm not distressed at him not being 'at rest' but the limbo like state we're in feels really weird. We can't even have a small gathering because my sister is pregnant and has been told to self-isolate for the health of the baby. So far I'm okay, I'm more worried that the not knowing/lack of progress will eventually effect my sister.
So sorry for your loss.
Thank you.
'A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it'
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

M4C8 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:59 pm My dad died on the 5th on March (though not due to Corona) and because of the lock down we still haven't been able to have a funeral and probably won't be able to for quite some time. Now personally I don't see his body as 'him' so I'm not distressed at him not being 'at rest' but the limbo like state we're in feels really weird. We can't even have a small gathering because my sister is pregnant and has been told to self-isolate for the health of the baby. So far I'm okay, I'm more worried that the not knowing/lack of progress will eventually effect my sister.
Wow, that really sucks. Puts mere annoyances like mine into perspective, and why I try not to dwell on them too much.