Ares Ronnie Thunderbolts Edits - Optimus Prime, Terry Bogard

For those with an inclination towards visual arts.
Zenith

Re: Ares Ronnie Thunderbolts Edits - Domino Lady, Stingray

Post by Zenith »

I am looking for Ronnie thunderbolts jpgs. Anyone have more than are shown here?
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Zenith wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:07 am I am looking for Ronnie thunderbolts jpgs. Anyone have more than are shown here?
I sent an e-mail your way with all of the base Ronnie Thunderbolts I've got.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Here is his page But you need to choose the characters one at a time at the top...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - The Comet, Golden Age Daredevil, The Shield, Peter Cannon - Thunderbolt, Birdman, Plastic Man

Post by Ares »

The Mummy

Rick O'Connell

Evelyn O'Connell
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Bladewind

Re: Ares Ronnie Thunderbolts Edits - The Mummy

Post by Bladewind »

Sweet !

I was just rewatching those two movies on Prime... Are we going to get pleasure of seeing other characters?
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Bladewind wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:03 pm Sweet !

I was just rewatching those two movies on Prime... Are we going to get pleasure of seeing other characters?
Glad you like them!

I plan on doing Imhotep, but that's probably it. A case could be made for Ardeth and Jonathan, but I think the two heroes and villain will work for this set.

Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Cool !
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Very nice!
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Legion Edits (Phantom Girl), Mary Marvel, Iron Fist

Post by Ares »

Hardware

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Ares wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:36 am Icon

Updated for Icon

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Nite Owl II

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Blue Beetle, Man of War, Geo-Force, The Comet, Golden Age Daredevil, The Shield

Post by Ares »

Ares wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:12 am Birdman

Been re-watching some old Birdman and Galaxy Trio episodes, so I went back and tweaked Birdman's outfit a bit to make it a little more show accurate, as well as played around with some color combinations.

It's funny, I originally tried to tweak the colors because I thought it was too busy with the yellow, orange, red, black and blue-ish grey . . . but any time I went and tried to change or update the look, it never looked quite right. Even the Future Quest look doesn't seem quite right compared to the classic. So hats off to the original designers, they came up with a solid old school look.

*EDIT*

Went back and changed it again. Yes, I'm a special kind of obsessed.

Ken

Re: Ares Edits - Blue Beetle, Man of War, Geo-Force, The Comet, Golden Age Daredevil, The Shield

Post by Ken »

Ares wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:47 pmSo hats off to the original designers, they came up with a solid old school look.
Alex Toth was amazing.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Ken wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:56 am
Ares wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:47 pmSo hats off to the original designers, they came up with a solid old school look.
Alex Toth was amazing.
Agreed.

I will say the second look with the gold belt is probably my overall favorite.

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits

Post by Ares »

Thanks to Jab's recent builds and re-reading some older Iron Man stuff, I decided to update shell-head with what I'm calling the Neo-Classic armor, borrowing from his current suit, his iconic red and gold look and some bits from here and there.
Ares wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:01 am Iron Man - Neo-Classic

Iron Man - MCU Inspired

Iron Man - Modular