Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Ray Fillet

Post by Jabroniville »

RAY FILLET (aka Man-Ray) & CLONE RAY
Role:
Aquatic Ally
Group Affiliations: The Mighty Mutanimals
PL 8 (133)
STRENGTH
6 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 3

Bodacious Skills:
Athletics 2 (+8)
Expertise (Marine Biologist) 6 (+9)
Insight 2 (+4)
Intimidation 3 (+6)
Perception 2 (+4)
Stealth 1 (+4)

Gnarly Advantages:
Fast Grab, Favored Environment (Aquatic), Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Trip, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 5

Radical Equipment:
"Scarfish" Blast 3 (Diminished Range -1) (5)
"Ray Gill Gun" Blast 5 (10)

Tubular Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 6 (Extended 2 & Acute Scent, Tracking-Scent, Low-Light & Extended Vision) [6]
"Lateral Lines" Senses 1 (Ranged Touch) [1]
Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation- Aquatic) [2]

"Sea Creature"
Swimming 3 (8 mph) [3]
Immunity 1 (Drowning) [1]

Communication (Mental) 3 (Extras: Area) (Flaws: Limited to Animals, Limited to Sea Life) [9]

"Sonic Wave" Blast 5 (Reduced Defenses -2, Diminished Range -1) (5) -- [7]
  • AE: "Manta Press" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
  • AE: "Desperation Move" Strength-Damage +4 (Flaws: Limited to When Badly Hurt) (Inaccurate -2) (1)
Righteous Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Manta Press +8 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Sonic Wave +9 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Desperation Move +6 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +3

Awesome Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +6, Fortitude +8, Will +6

Bummer Complications:
Prejudice (Monster)
Responsibility (The Environment)
Weakness (Land)- Ray requires being submerged periodically in order to survive- long periods of time on land can leave him dehydrated.
Weakness (Predictability)- These Characters cannot simply "spam" out the same attack over and over again, as the opponent will expect the attacks, and be ready for them (and a counterattack). The third time they try the same technique (or same combo of techniques) in a short span, they will be at -2 to Accuracy, AND to his Active Defenses in that round. All will decrease by 2 every successive round the same move is done.

Total: Abilities: 74 / Skills: 16--8 / Advantages: 9 / Powers: 29 / Defenses: 13 (133)

-An interesting addition to this version of TMNT: Tournament Fighters is their occasional ally in the Archie Comics and toys, Ray Fillet (known as "Man-Ray" in some adaptations, but changed due to a notable artist sharing that name). Here, he's sort of set up as the game's resident bruiser, being a bit slower & stronger than the others, though this is tough to match up with the fact that the Turtles have WEAPONS. He has a REALLY asinine pose, crossing his arms proudly, like the Vision's walking sequence in the Avengers arcade game.

-Ray Fillet's only physical special move is themed around pro wrestling, including a flying body-press "Manta Press", but his other move is a Blast.

-"Clone Ray" is yellow with a white underbelly.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Sailor Moon Movie Foes! TMNT Tournament Fighters!)

Post by Ares »

Ray Fillet was kind of interesting, in that he was wildly different between the toys/Archie Comics and TV Series. From what I've read, Ray was originally created in the Archie Comic as Man Ray, but like Jab said, the name was changed for the Toy (which I remember had some 'cold water color changing' schtick). The cartoon decided they were going to use Ray as a villain, and the comics crew vetoed it because, apparently the cartoon had a bad habit of taking non-villainous comics created characters and turning them into antagonists, at least initially (Mondo Gecko, Leatherhead and Wingnut & Screwloose).

So the cartoon created the character "Ray" who looked and acted completely different, and was actually a lot more powerful than the comics version. Cartoon Ray could shoot electricity, inflate like a blowfish, and fire spines like a scorpionfish.

Then again, that just reminds me of how Archie created this team of mutant heroes called the Mighty Mutanimals, only to kill them off unceremoniously in their first issue. And they stayed dead!
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

One thing that was kind of weird about Casey Jones is that, unlike a lot of masked vigilantes, he didn't have a code name for his masked identity. Casey Jones is his actual name, so his vigilante person is often just called "The Vigilante" or "The Hockey Masked Vigilante".

I think in a merged universe setting I'd have Casey be the new Sportsmaster.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Triceraton

Post by Jabroniville »

TRICERATON
Role:
Alien Menace
Played By: N/A
Group Affiliations: The Triceraton Empire
PL 8 (98)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA 7 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -1

Bodacious Skills:
Athletics 3 (+10)
Expertise (Military) 6 (+6)
Intimidation 8 (+7)
Perception 3 (+3)

Gnarly Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Guns), Improved Trip, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 6, Startle

Tubular Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 2 (Acute Scent, Low-Light Vision) [2]

"Poison Breath" Blast 7 (Reduced Defenses -2, Diminished Range -2) (8) -- [10]
  • AE: "Rolling Leap" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
    AE: "Bite" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Hit Opponents Who Parried Last Turn, Improved Critical 2) (Inaccurate -1) (4)
Righteous Offense:
Unarmed +9 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Special Moves +7 (+9 Damage, DC 24)
Poison Breath +8 (+7 Ranged Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +2

Awesome Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +7, Fortitude +7, Will +4

Bummer Complications:
Enemy (The Turtles)
Prejudice (Freak)
Weakness (Predictability)- These Characters cannot simply "spam" out the same attack over and over again, as the opponent will expect the attacks, and be ready for them (and a counterattack). The third time they try the same technique (or same combo of techniques) in a short span, they will be at -2 to Accuracy, AND to his Active Defenses in that round. All will decrease by 2 every successive round the same move is done.

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 20--10 / Advantages: 12 / Powers: 12 / Defenses: 12 (98)

-Among my absolute super-favorite toys in existance was the TMNT Triceraton figure, a big, lumpy orange dude with the trademark "TMNT Scowl" and a great costume. The backing board of the toy lists his NAME was "Triceraton", but in actuality, these guys are an ALIEN RACE a recurring trend in the Turtles' universe, having debuted at Mirage and appearing in all three Animated Series. And since I only had the toy, I had ALWAYS thought that "Triceraton" was just one guy- not an entire species. In the Genesis TMNT: Tournament Fighters game, you see this followed up, as there's a solitary "Triceraton" character, acting as the first of three Bosses you have to fight. Curiously, he has Ben Grimm's skin-texture, full of rocky dermal plates, going all the way to his tail and frill. He has light brown skin and bright green horns, and a yellow outfit.

-His "Player Two" version has bright red/pink skin and purple clothing.

-Lacking a Desperation Move (like the other two Bosses), Triceraton is still a heavy-hitter, taking away half a life-bar with his "Bite" attack and still having a mighty Blast (at PL 7.5, no less). People playing him online (after hacking the game- this is ordinarily not possible) get a lot of mileage out of his "Rolling Leap" maneuver, which sends him spinning across the stage somewhat erratically, making him a constant threat to just lash out and hammer the enemy.
Jabroniville

Krang (Genesis)

Post by Jabroniville »

My favorite thing BY FAR is how the Clone Turtles look.

KRANG
Role:
The Big Bad, Scheming Warlord
Group Affiliations: Dimension X
PL 9 (182)
STRENGTH
-3/8 STAMINA 0 AGILITY -2/0
FIGHTING 0/8 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 8 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 2

Bodacious Skills:
Deception 6 (+8)
Expertise (Science) 7 (+15)
Expertise (Warlord) 3 (+11)
Insight 2 (+5)
Intimidation 2 (+4, +8 Suit)
Perception 2 (+5)
Technology 8 (+16)
Vehicles 4 (+4)

Gnarly Advantages:
Beginner's Luck, Jack-of-All-Trades, Improved Trip, Inventor, Ranged Attack 8, Startle

Tubular Powers:
"Android Body" (Flaws: Removable) [60]
Enhanced Strength 11 (22)
Enhanced Agility 2 (4)
Enhanced Fighting 8 (16)
Protection 9 (9)
Enhanced Skills 4: Intimidation 4 (+8) (2)
Enhanced Advantages 1: Close Attack (1)
Enhanced Dodge 8 (8)

"Rocket Strike" Blast 8 (Diminished Range -1, Reduced Defenses -2) (11) -- (13)
  • AE: "Rocket Fist" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Reach 2) (Inaccurate -1) (3)
  • AE: "Rocket Uppercut" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Hit Jumping Opponents, Reach 2) (Inaccurate -1) (4)
-- (75 points)

Righteous Offense:
Unarmed +0 (-3 Damage, DC 12)
Android Body +9 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Rocket Fist +7 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Rocket Strike +8 (+7 Ranged Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +0

Awesome Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +0 (+9 Android Body), Fortitude +4, Will +7

Bummer Complications:
Motivation (Power)- Krang wishes to rule the universe, or at least Dimension X.
Disabled (Giant Brain)- Krang is a living brain with little manual dexterity- he requires his Android Body or Walker Suit to get around and manipulate things effectively.
Enemy (Splinter, The Turtles)- Krang is constantly being foiled by the Turtles.
Rivalry (The Shredder)- Though the two are partners in crime, they bicker on a constant basis.

Total: Abilities: 84 / Skills: 34--17 / Advantages: 13 / Powers: 60 / Defenses: 8 (182)

-This is what marks the Genesis TMNT: Tournament Fighters variation as being based on the cartoon- Krang is featured as one of the End Bosses (curiously, neither other version of the game uses him at all). Typically, this version is known only to the cartoon & Archie series. He's nearly always the Final Boss of most TMNT video games (at least until Super Shredder came along), owing to his huge size and his status as the guy in charge of Shredder (though they act like a bickering married couple most of the time), but here, he is the boss faced ahead of Karai. The game robs him of some dignity, however, as his android body is now squat and rather fat compared to the heavyweight giant seen in the cartoon.

-Krang possesses some good fighting techniques- two "Rocket Fist" attacks that act as Dhalsim-like extendable limbs with great reach (one an uppercut Anti-Air move), and "Rocket Strikes", which alternatively come out of his elbow or his knee. Thankfully I'd already built him, so it was a matter of modifying his "Helpless Body; Powerful Device" nature into Fighting Game form. As a Sub-Boss, I made him PL 8.5 for this incarnation.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Haha, I might need to get the DVD set for Sailor Moon Crystal- Season 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-943nrtLz8

Sailor Moon: "We are pre-deconstruction and an anime about the power of friendship and love! An uplifting, idealistic show!"

Also Sailor Moon: "I am an emissary from the abyss of death. Protected by Saturn, the Planet of Ruin. I am the Soldier of Silence, Sailor Saturn".
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Ares wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:22 pm Ray Fillet was kind of interesting, in that he was wildly different between the toys/Archie Comics and TV Series. From what I've read, Ray was originally created in the Archie Comic as Man Ray, but like Jab said, the name was changed for the Toy (which I remember had some 'cold water color changing' schtick). The cartoon decided they were going to use Ray as a villain, and the comics crew vetoed it because, apparently the cartoon had a bad habit of taking non-villainous comics created characters and turning them into antagonists, at least initially (Mondo Gecko, Leatherhead and Wingnut & Screwloose).

So the cartoon created the character "Ray" who looked and acted completely different, and was actually a lot more powerful than the comics version. Cartoon Ray could shoot electricity, inflate like a blowfish, and fire spines like a scorpionfish.

Then again, that just reminds me of how Archie created this team of mutant heroes called the Mighty Mutanimals, only to kill them off unceremoniously in their first issue. And they stayed dead!
The Mighty Mutanimals book went on for a bit, but yeah, they were offed in a bizarrely offhand manner in the TMNT book, without ever having finished their story arc! It was the most bizarre thing ever!
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Ares wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:26 am I always did like Casey Jones, this loveable, immature, angry wildcard that was initially used to help Raph realize how out of control his own temper was, and by helping Casey keep his temper under control, Raph was able to learn a greater degree of self-control as well. I especially liked the 2003 take on the character who was a bit thick but ultimately had a very good heart. He loved to fight, but he was motivated by a desire to protect people.

The relationship between Casey and April was just adorable as well. In the 2003 series they start out as polar opposites, but Casey becomes protective of her, which April actually appreciated, and a romance blossomed from there. There was a cute moment where the pair were going out on a date, and Casey shows up at April's door dressed in a formal business suit, his hair in a pony tail, flowers, looking like a proper gentleman, with reservations for April's favorite fancy restaurant. Meanwhile April has herself dressed out in this kickass biker girl outfit, spent time making her hair just wild enough, and was planning to take Casey on a night on the town bar hopping biker bars. They both instinctively came up with the perfect date for the other person, and both were clearly touched by the idea. It was just precious.

There was another moment when the Turtles were leading an alliance against the Demon Shredder, which included allies and enemies working together for the common good. April meanwhile was back at the lair coordinating everything, only to see that Casey has decided to stick around in case anyone tried to attack April while she was alone. April asks why Casey's here when literally the biggest fight in the history of the world is going on, and Casey just shrugs and says, "Well, I thought about it, and I realized the only thing I like more than fighting . . . is you." Cue a teary-eyed April giving Casey a Big Damn Kiss.
D'AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW all the feelz!
April being a Fighter is actually more in keeping with most versions of April outside the 87 cartoon. In the Archie Comics, April started taking lessons from Splinter because she wanted to be able to defend herself. The 03 animated series did the same, and the classic Black and White comic revealed that April had picked up some tricks from the Turtles to be able to fight. I think the '12 animated series eventually had teen April pick up some training as well. Basically, while April never became as formidable as Casey or the Turtles, in most continuities she became a solid fighter in her own right, enough to defend herself and not be a damsel in distress.
It depends on the version, yeah- it looks like both cartoon after the '87 one had April take a level in "Bad-Ass", while the Archie version took a real stride towards it by the end.

The '87 cartoon & movie continuities tend to leave her helpless, as well as any video game outside of the Genesis version here.
I think If I were going to do a "perfect" version of April, she'd be based largely on the 03 series, but would be a solid fighter in her own right, and her martial arts uniform would be a yellow Bruce Lee style tracksuit that would be patterned after the jumpsuit of the 87 cartoon. Maybe have her run an internet news show Phil DeFranco style while also working at her pawn shop to further merge both continuities.
Haha, yeah, going full "Bruce Lee" would be the ultimate nerdy thing AND a throwback to the '87 show! Now I demand a version where this exact thing happens.

Your talk of the TMNT reminds me of the pity that were did one of your disappearing acts the last time I did a full TMNT set. Though I'm not sure how much of the toyline stuff I was building was relevant to the 2003 series, you might have added a fair bit there.
Jabroniville

Karai

Post by Jabroniville »

KARAI
Role:
The Final Boss, Shredder's Daughter
Group Affiliations: The Foot Clan
PL 9 (136)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 14 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 4

Bodacious Skills:
Acrobatics 9 (+14)
Athletics 10 (+12)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+16)
Deception 3 (+6)
Expertise (Ninja) 7 (+10)
Insight 3 (+6)
Intimidation 2 (+6)
Investigation 5 (+8)
Perception 5 (+8)
Vehicles 2 (+4)

Gnarly Advantages:
Benefit 2 (Ninja Clan Leader), Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Ranged Attack 4, Taunt

Tubular Powers:
"Lightning Spear" Blast 7 (Reduced Defenses -1, Diminished Range -1) (11) -- [12]
  • AE: "Double Knee Press" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
Righteous Offense:
Unarmed +16 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Special Moves +14 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Lightning Spear +11 (+7 Ranged Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +9

Awesome Defenses:
Dodge +13 (DC 23), Parry +15 (DC 25), Toughness +3, Fortitude +6, Will +7

Bummer Complications:
Motivation (Power)- Karai leads the Foot Clan, and wishes for domination.
Enemy (The Turtles)

Total: Abilities: 72 / Skills: 48--24 / Advantages: 12 / Powers: 12 / Defenses: 16 (136)

-Yes, KARAI. Infamous in TMNT circles for being one of the very few characters not to move from Mirage Comics to the Archie, cartoon or toy properties, Karai was the daughter of the Shredder (killed in the very first story featuring the Turtles). As a "Dark Action Girl", you better believe she was popular, setting nerds' hearts all aflutter for decades before she finally entered other properties, such as the CGI Nickelodeon cartoon. Here, she is oddly the Final Boss of both the Genesis & Super NES versions of TMNT: Tournament Fighters. In the Genesis version, she only has two special attacks- a Double-Knee Press and a "Lightning Spear"- a brutally-efficient burst of energy that's tossed overhand like a javelin.
kreuzritter

Post by kreuzritter »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:41 amThe Mighty Mutanimals book went on for a bit, but yeah, they were offed in a bizarrely offhand manner in the TMNT book, without ever having finished their story arc! It was the most bizarre thing ever!
yeah, this was towards the end of the TMNT's run at Archie comics, as the stories got increasingly darker
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

According to the TMNT Wiki, the decision to kill off the Mutanimals was due to the initial failure of the series. The writer wanted the Mutanimals to be their own thing and not play second fiddle to the Turtles as recurring guest stars. So he killed them off, figuring their deaths would have more impact.

Honestly sounds like a case of "took his ball and went home", because one way to ensure the characters never become popular is to kill them off.

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:45 am Your talk of the TMNT reminds me of the pity that were did one of your disappearing acts the last time I did a full TMNT set. Though I'm not sure how much of the toyline stuff I was building was relevant to the 2003 series, you might have added a fair bit there.
I kind of wish I had been around as well, since I owned most of the Turtles toys from back then.

I've been a fairly regular fan of the Turtles franchise for the most part. I got introduced to the 80s cartoon, then I got into the video games, found out about the classic comic series, watched original live action movies, didn't bother with Next Mutation, loved the heck out of the 2003 cartoon, hated the recent live action movies, only watched a little of the 2012 series, completely ignored the recent cartoon, and have been exposed to the IDW series mostly through their crossovers with Batman and the Ghostbusters. Also, loved the TMNT/Batman animated movie.

Honestly, I feel the need to have a TMNT/Gargoyles style group in my own homebrew setting because how much I love both franchises. And TMNT shows that I'm not against franchise re-imagining. Like Transformers, TMNT has been re-imagined so many times that at this point, it's more about how they adapt the source material and the quality of the work than how faithful it is. There are core principles that need to be adhered to, but beyond that, they're free to be very creative. So my not liking some versions of something has less to do with me being a purist and more me just not liking crap.

Jabroniville

TMNT: Tournament Fighters (SNES)

Post by Jabroniville »

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES- TOURNAMENT FIGHTERS (Super Nintendo Version):
-The version of TMNT Tournament Fighters that came out for the Super Nintendo is on one hand, the most graphically-accurate to the cartoon series, with big, bright character sprites that stayed on-model to the show. On the OTHER hand... this one easily had the most "out there" roster, with one completely original character, and a few from very obscure sources. Like all games, it kept on the four Ninja Turtles themselves, but instead of Casey Jones (who's in both other versions) or April O'Neil (who makes the cut on the Genesis version), you have Wingnut (a side character in the cartoon & Archie comics) as their pre-established ally. New character Aska is the Token Female, and there is the random inclusion of TWO characters from the Archie series of all things, as War & Armaggon act as bad guys. The version of the Shredder who appears in this game goes by the name "Cyber Shredder", and he's joined by Chrome Dome from the cartoon. The Final Bosses are the Rat King (from the Mirage comics and modified into nearly every incarnation of the team) and KARAI, making this a true mish-mash game.

I mean, the Final Boss was a Mirage exclusive (at least at this time), there's two Archie exclusives, one original character, one pre-established guy in his comics incarnation, one cartoon/toy guy, and then the basic five who are in every game. It's WEIRD.

The plot is pretty generic- there's a tournament held by the Shredder, who has kidnapped both April AND Splinter, and the Turtles enter to oppose him, and to "prove their own strength".

The graphics here are by far the prettiest of all the games, with nice, big sprites and a colorful palette (the biggest advantage the SNES had over the Genesis). The two Archie-exclusives look HUGE and intimidating, and Aska is a dark horse popular design in the franchise. The backgrounds are very detailed, many having SNK-style "Cameos" of popular TMNT franchise characters- you can see Casey Jones, Bebop & Rocksteady, Baxter Stockman, Mousers, Foot Ninjas, the Neutrinos, and more, all cheering on the fights.

The game's engine is different from the Genesis, but sports the same four attacks- punch & kick, and stronger versions thereof. It differs by the inclusion of a "Super Meter" of sorts, which fills up as you hit your opponent- pressing the two strong attack buttons simultaneously thus unleashes a Super Move. You can also speed up the game. "Story Mode" takes out the Super Meter, and you can only play one of the four Turtles. The game has an EXTREMELY thorough guide on GameFaqs, making determining moves really easy- the guy even details strategies against each opponent, and the strengths & weaknesses of every character!

The Radical Roster:
Leonardo
Donatello
Raphael
Michelangelo
Aska- A ninja girl.
War- Monstrous purple guy, and a Four Horsemen member.
Armaggon- A mutant shark from the future.
Wingnut- Flying bat-like alien.
Chrome Dome- Android character created by the Shredder to kill the Turtles.
Cyber Shredder- The ever-present TMNT villain.
The Rat King- Hermit villain.
Karai- The daughter of the Shredder, and leader of the Foot Clan.
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

I think Karai's first proper appearance in another TMNT adaptation (aside from the video games) was in the 2003 cartoon, though she's been a constant in most adaptations since then.
Jabroniville

Leonardo (SNES)

Post by Jabroniville »

LEONARDO
Created By:
Kevin Eastman & Peter Laird
First Appearance: The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 (May 1984)
Role: Leads
Other Roles: The Responsible One, The Straight Man, The Normal One, Shotoclone
Group Affiliations: The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
PL 8 (152)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Bodacious Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+13)
Athletics 7 (+10)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 3 (+13)
Deception 1 (+4)
Expertise (Ninja) 7 (+9)
Expertise (Pop Culture) 2 (+4)
Insight 4 (+7)
Intimidation 2 (+5)
Perception 6 (+9)
Persuasion 3 (+6)
Ranged Attack (Ground Swell) 2 (+9)
Sleight of Hand 6 (+8)
Stealth 2 (+8)
Vehicles 4 (+6)

Gnarly Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Assessment, Equipment 3 (Katana, Trenchcoat), Extraordinary Effort, Improved Critical (Sword), Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Improved Smash, Improved Trip, Leadership, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 5, Set-Up, Takedown 2, Teamwork

Radical Equipment:
"Twin Swords" Strength-Damage +3 (Feats: Split) (Extras: Penetrating 5) (9)
"Trenchcoat" Morph 1 (Looks Human To Everyone, Despite Being Barefoot and Having a Green Face) (5)

Tubular Powers:
"Turtle Physiology"
Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation- Aquatic) [2]
Swimming 2 (2 mph) [2]

"Half-Shell"
Enhanced Dodge & Parry 1 [2]
Features 1: May Stick Limbs Inside of Shell [1]
Power-Lifting 1 (800 lbs.) [1]

Features 1: May Add Weapon Damage to Special Moves [1]

"Endless Screw" Strength-Damage +0 (Extras: Multiattack 6) (Flaws: Distracting) Linked to Affliction 6 (Toughness; Dazed & Vulnerable/Stunned & Defenseless) (Extras: Extra Condition) (Flaws: Limited Degree, Source- Katanas) (6) -- [8]
  • AE: "Roto-Cutter" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Hit Jumping Opponents) (2)
  • AE: "Shining Cutter" Blast 5 (Flaws: Source- Katanas) (Reduced Defenses -2, Diminished Range -1) (1)
Righteous Offense:
Unarmed +13 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Sword +10 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Roto-Cutter +8 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Endless Screw +10 (+6 Damage & Affliction, DC 21 & 16)
Shining Cutter +9 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Desperation Move +6 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +10

Awesome Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +8

Bummer Complications:
Responsibility (Leads the Team)- The safety of the team is Leo's responsibility.
Responsibility (Master Splinter)- The Turtles deeply respect their sensei, though often disregard his advice.
Secret (Must Remain Hidden From Public View)
Prejudice (Monster)
Responsibility (Human Life)- Leonardo will never, and HAS never, used his swords against a living being. It's always inanimate objects, like flying playground equipment or robots.
Addiction (Pizza)

Total: Abilities: 66 / Skills: 58--29 / Advantages: 26 / Powers: 17 / Defenses: 14 (152)

-Leonardo in the SNES TMNT: Tournament Fighters is a straightforward, easy-to-learn character... translation: He's a Ryu Knock-Off. Actually, he's almost the same in both Genesis & Super NES versions- they just changed the names of his attacks, and their animations are different. His Super Move is called the "Millennium Wave", and consists of a ton of Blasts (Extraordinary Effort-ing the Shining Cutter, really). His "Player Two" version is light violet with a dark cherry-colored bandana and blue chest.