Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds! (WildStar! The Maxx! Scud the Disposable Assassin! Pitt!)

Post by Jabroniville »

slade the sniper wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:34 am I still like Image. It was a distillation of 90's angst and so am I :)

When I saw that you did The Maxx, I was wondering if you would do Pitt, and you did. Well done.

-STS
Thanks! It was a fun aside to do the solo characters after pages and pages of one-note Liefeld guys. These folks at least had a bit more substance to the bios and history.
Jabroniville

Marc Silvestri

Post by Jabroniville »

IMAGE CREATORS- MARC SILVESTRI:
-Marc Silvestri is probably #5 of the Image founders in terms of fame, which is a bit sad since he came first, and more or less popularized the style that would come to be known as the "Image Style"- taking Arthur Adams's cross-hatched, detailed style and making characters into this slender, menacing, sexy figures with assloads of detail, fine lines, and metallic bands all over them. He was the penciller on The Uncanny X-Men from 1987-1990, around when they leapt ahead of all competition and became the unquestioned #1 book in the industry, and followed by penciling Wolverine for two years after that. While he created fairly few characters (his big contribution is Jubilee, who was a MAJOR part of the '90s- the rest is essentially The Reavers & Elsie-Dee), he put his stamp on the series, and led the way for Jim Lee and others.

His art... largely still holds up, though comes off as VERY dated. Everything's shaded like crazy, but everyone has very complex costumes (Impact has complicated shoulder-pads, hands, and limbs, for example) instead of the "Liefeld Bodystocking Deluxe", and you can tell he really wants these characters to come off well, as there's a bit of focus on everyone except some random band of Mutant Mercenaries halfway through the opening Limited Series. Though he isn't very good at drawing feet, and tends to obscure them behind smoke and piles of bodies (just read Cyberforce #1 and you'll see several examples of both), he's practically a foot fetishist compared to Liefeld. They're easily the thing that has the least effort put into them, though.

He quit Marvel in 1992 for Image Comics, immediately creating Cyberforce, possibly the most bald-faced of the knockoffs Image created. He also swapped in another team book called Stryke Force. However, after these embarrassments, the man actually proved to be the most capable of the late-90s Image creators, popping out a REALLY popular product in Witchblade (a titty-book featuring a naked lady with a symbiote), spinning off The Darkness, and discovering one Michael Turner in the process. His "Top Cow Studios" was arguably the most popular of the Image lines at this time. His own works after the fact have been more minor- his style is extremely dated these days- that Jim Lee exists, and is the "better version" of Marc himself, probably hurts his own style- the Zhou Yu to Jim's Zhuge Liang (seriously kids- read a book!).
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Heatwave

Post by Jabroniville »

LOL he's been in dozens of comics but only has 25 images on ComicVine.

HEATWAVE (Dylan Cruise)
Created By:
Marc & Erik Silvestri
First Appearance: Cyberforce #1 (Oct. 1992)
Role: Flying Blaster, Stoic Leader Guy
Marvel Character Most Ripped Off: Cyclops (Stoic Leader Guy Blaster on an X-team)
'90s Ratio: 8/10 (generic Flying Blaster; Hair-Showing Mask; Jacket Over Metal; Cyborg)
Group Affiliations: Cyberforce, Cyberdata
PL 8 (146)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+6)
Expertise (Navy SEAL) 7 (+10)
Insight 3 (+6)
Intimidation 3 (+6)
Perception 4 (+7)
Persuasion 1 (+4)
Stealth 1 (+6)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Improved Critical (Plasma Blast), Power Attack, Ranged Attack 3

Powers:
"Flying Blaster"
Plasma Blast 8 (Feats: Split) (Extras: Penetrating 8) [25]
Flight 7 (250 mph) [14]
"Cybercom Implant" Senses 1 (Communication Link- Cyberforce Base/Ship) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +9 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Plasma Blast +8 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +5

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +6

Complications:
Prejudice (Mutant Cyborg)
Guilt (Killed His Brother)- Heatwave's mutant powers manifested in an eruption that killed his brother by accident. He has never come to terms with this.
Responsibility (Straight Arrow)- Heatwave is a stoic, straight-arrow military man. He often rubs up against the more gritty, edgy worldview of Wolveri-- I mean Stryker. Boy, am I embarrassed.

Total: Abilities: 70 / Skills: 22--11 / Advantages: 6 / Powers: 40 / Defenses: 12 (88)

-Of all of Cyberforce, Heatwave was easily the most generic and plain. Hell, he's virtually indistinguishable from Spartan over on WildC.A.T.s- he's a Stoic Leader Guy made of technology with a Hair-Showing Mask and Blasts! With a jacket over metal, that damn mask, and his blasty ways, he was as "Captain '90s" as possible, if not for the fact that three or four members of his team were more '90s than he was. He has a pretty tragic backstory- a Navy SEAL, he accidentally killed his own brother when his powers first manifested, and his young daughter was killed in a terrorist attack- his marriage then fell apart and his failure on a mission got him and many under his command injured (or killed). Cyberdata rebuilt parts of his body in exchange for him doing missions for them, but Dr. Corben removed his "Brain Box" and taught him the error of his ways. He recanted his killer lifestyle and joined Cyberforce.

-In all of the Cyberforce comics I own, it's clear that Heatwave had the least to do- Ballistic was a bad guy at first, Stryker led the team and did "Hardboiled Detective Narration", Ripclaw slashed guys up, Cyblade was a sexpot, and Velocity was our "Fan's POV" character having things explained to them. Between him and Impact, they just seemed to be there because Silvestri needed "A Blaster" and "A Strong Guy" because you couldn't have an X-Team without either one of those things. I barely even see that he was the leader! He only says the occasional thing. And in at least one fight, he's taken out immediately and never does anything. He only gets one real "feat"- he overwhelms the villain Psychotron. He apparently sacrificed his life for his team at some point.

-Heatwave is a generic, simple PL 8 Flying Blaster- he only takes out one named guy in the three issues I have, and in the rest he's just shooting energy blasts at Psychotron and Megawatt and drawing with them!
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

I always assumed Stryker was the team leader for sc one reason.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
drkrash

Post by drkrash »

Seeing all these characters together, Silvestri's art is better than I remember it. Still full of "Image excess," but better than Booth and Choi.
Shadow Ops - cinematic espionage action RPG - Kickstarter live now!
Jabroniville

Ripclaw

Post by Jabroniville »

RIPCLAW (Robert Bearclaw, aka Robert Berresford)
Created By:
Marc & Erik Silvestri
Role: Wolverine Knock-Off, Claw Guy, The Wise Mystical One
Marvel Character Most Ripped Off: Wolverine (claws & animal senses; age-old wisdom; Native American backstory)
'90s Ratio: 10/10 (faux-mysticism combined with claws)
PL 9 (148)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 5 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 11 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 9 (+12)
Deception 2 (+5)
Expertise (Survival) 6 (+9)
Expertise (Native Stereotype) 6 (+9)
Insight 4 (+7)
Intimidation 5 (+8)
Investigation 3 (+6)
Perception 6 (+9)
Persuasion 1 (+4)
Stealth 6 (+11)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Improved Critical (Claws), Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 2, Startle, Takedown 2, Tracking

Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 4 (Extended & Acute Scent, Low-Light Vision, Extended Hearing) [4]
"Psychometry" Senses 4 (Postcognition) (Flaws: Limited to Objects) [2]
"Astral Projection" Comprehend 2 (Spirits) [4]

"Claws" Strength-Damage +3 (Feats: Split) (Extras: Penetrating 6) [10]
Regeneration 4 [4]

Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Claws +11 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +9

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +5, Fortitude +8, Will +7

Complications:
Responsibility (Leading the Native Tribes)- Ripclaw spends time with every Native tribe, and is supposed to lead all of them at some point.
Enemy (Buzzcut)- Ripclaw seems to have special enmity for Cyberdata's Buzzcut.

Total: Abilities: 72 / Skills: 48--24 / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 25 / Defenses: 14 (148)

-Ripclaw was the first and most obvious sign that Cyberforce was just going to be ripping off the X-Men- while "Claw Guy" became extraordinarily common once Wolverine became the most popular character in the industry, this was INCREDIBLY bald-faced, as Ripclaw also sported giant, metallic claws. These were also ludicrous in that they projected in jagged form right from his finger-tips. But the copycatting didn't end there- Ripclaw also had Animal Senses, as well as a link to Native American stuff. While this doesn't seem tied in these days, at that time, Wolverine was undergoing a big story with his "lost love" Silver Fox, a Native Canadian woman who was thought dead at Sabretooth's hands, but later turned up alive. This linked Logan to a lot of that kind of mysticism and "noble savage" stuff (separating him from the Japanese stuff with Mariko and others)- I strongly believe that Silvestri (who was working on Wolverine until he quit Marvel) was deliberately aping that to copy the same "vibe" that Wolverine had.

-Ripclaw went from tribe to tribe in his youth, developing very pale skin and the ability to grow claws, marking him as a mutant. Through the mentoring of a shaman and all sorts of mysticism, he learned that he was supposed to "lead the Indian people" back to their true spirit and glory. However, when he attacked a man for raping a Native girl, he was grabbed by Cyberdata, who removed his hands and replaced them with bionic ones- these were also able to gain "bear claws", because reasons. He had backstory with various Image characters, including Warblade (who had killed Ripclaw's old love Misery) and The Darkness (he was set to marry Jackie's old girlfriend). Later issues would have him start a relationship with Velocity, whom he'd debuted saving from Cyberdata.

-Ripclaw is given a lot of hype and actually does a handful of badass things and manages to not die, so he's above the typical Rob Liefeld character. He's a solid PL 8.5-ish Scrapper, and versatile enough to be nearly 150 points in cost. In the second issue of the series, he pretty easily defeats Buzzcut, slicing off one of his buzzsaws and stabbing him through the chest.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ian Turner

Re: Heatwave

Post by Ian Turner »

Jabroniville wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:30 pm -In all of the Cyberforce comics I own, it's clear that Heatwave had the least to do- Ballistic was a bad guy at first, Stryker led the team and did "Hardboiled Detective Narration", Ripclaw slashed guys up, Cyblade was a sexpot, and Velocity was our "Fan's POV" character having things explained to them. Between him and Impact, they just seemed to be there because Silvestri needed "A Blaster" and "A Strong Guy" because you couldn't have an X-Team without either one of those things. I barely even see that he was the leader! He only says the occasional thing. And in at least one fight, he's taken out immediately and never does anything.
The only thing I remember of possible interest about him was him getting a file that indicated his entire past as a fighter pilot war hero or whatever was just fake history that Cyberdata had implanted into him, so he had no idea who he really was. He was thinking, in the panel, something like, "I should have suspected. What kind of name is 'Dylan Cruise?' It even sounds made up..." The implication was that he'd been a nobody, but with a convenient mutant power, and Cyberdata gave him fake memories of military service to make him more 'useful.'

Which I thought, at the time, was kinda neat (and funny, since it's comics and everybody has a made up name, and, of course, the dig at Tom 'Cruise' Mapother).

Killjoy was my favorite character, a blink-and-you missed her enemy of theirs who was a borged-up mutant speedster with submachine guns, who would dash all over the battlefield spraying bullets everywhere. Fun!

Despite the asymmetry, which drives my OCD bonkers, I liked Stryker's design, with the three arms on one side.

I remember the colors on those first books being lush. Lots of oranges and purples, like a southwestern sunset, which made for a unique look.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Ian Turner wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:18 am
Jabroniville wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:30 pm -In all of the Cyberforce comics I own, it's clear that Heatwave had the least to do- Ballistic was a bad guy at first, Stryker led the team and did "Hardboiled Detective Narration", Ripclaw slashed guys up, Cyblade was a sexpot, and Velocity was our "Fan's POV" character having things explained to them. Between him and Impact, they just seemed to be there because Silvestri needed "A Blaster" and "A Strong Guy" because you couldn't have an X-Team without either one of those things. I barely even see that he was the leader! He only says the occasional thing. And in at least one fight, he's taken out immediately and never does anything.
The only thing I remember of possible interest about him was him getting a file that indicated his entire past as a fighter pilot war hero or whatever was just fake history that Cyberdata had implanted into him, so he had no idea who he really was. He was thinking, in the panel, something like, "I should have suspected. What kind of name is 'Dylan Cruise?' It even sounds made up..." The implication was that he'd been a nobody, but with a convenient mutant power, and Cyberdata gave him fake memories of military service to make him more 'useful.'

Which I thought, at the time, was kinda neat (and funny, since it's comics and everybody has a made up name, and, of course, the dig at Tom 'Cruise' Mapother).
Hm, yeah, that would be interesting- I'm not sure if it ever went anywhere, as Cyberforce wasn't around long, but it's a thing. "Implanted Memories" are of course another trope common to Wolverine, so it's not exactly new ground for Silvestri, but still.
I remember the colors on those first books being lush. Lots of oranges and purples, like a southwestern sunset, which made for a unique look.
Yeah, if you look at group pics, the colors of team team lean HEAVILY towards gunmetal gray and golden orange- almost everyone is mechanical, and Impact, Velocity, Heatwave & Stryker all have gold prominently on their costumes.
Jabroniville

Velocity

Post by Jabroniville »

VELOCITY (Carin Taylor)
Created By:
Marc & Erik Silvestri
Role: Speedster, Fan POV Character
Marvel Character Most Ripped Off: Quicksilver (low-tier Speedster), Kitty Pryde/Jubilee (effective place on the team)
'90s Ratio: 8/10 (generic Flying Blaster; Hair-Showing Mask; Jacket Over Metal; Cyborg)
PL 8 (113)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 3
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Athletics 12 (+13)
Perception 4 (+5)
Persuasion 2 (+4)

Advantages:
Defensive Attack, Evasion, Improved Defenses, Improved Initiative 3, Move-By Action, Takedown 2

Powers:
Speed 10 (2,000 mph) [10]
Quickness 5 [5]
Senses 1 (Rapid Vision) [1]

"Speed Feats"
"Hit Everyone In Range" Damage 4 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Shapeable) (8) -- [9]
  • AE: "Multiple Shots" Strength-Damage +3 (Extras: Multiattack 4) (7)
Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Hit Everyone +4 Area (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Multiple Shots +12 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +18

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +5

Complications:

Total: Abilities: 58 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 9 / Powers: 26 / Defenses: 11 (113)

-Velocity was the first character seen in Cyberforce #1- a teen runaway who was being chased by evil Mooks, and had to be saved by Ripclaw. With a white face and a black lightning bolt across one eye, mixed with red hair and a green costume, she was quite visually striking- Silvestri did good here for sure. The Silvestris even kinda pulled off making her seem sympathetic- she has eyes as wide as dinner plates, is shown crying with fear against the C.O.P.S. (the name for Cyberdata's Mooks), acts nice to a little boy robot, and obviously has an abuse-related backstory. This makes her roughly the only character in the opening Limited Series with any real characerization, but it works.

-She's a simple PL 8 Speedster build, with good defenses and accuracy, but very low hitting power. Layers of kevlar installed beneath her skin give her some durability and protection from friction burns from running at high speeds.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

Cyberforce and its spin-off Strykeforce were a guilty pleasure of mine back in the 90s. Looking back I can see why and, sadly it had a lot to do with the fact that they were the most "classic superteam" titles of the Top Cow. Also I'm a sucker for cyborgs.

I tried to re-read some issues in recent years... But my god how bad it aged. I still like some of the characters (Stryker, Ballistic and Velocity), but it's really hard to go through even two issues without feeling tired.
Jabroniville wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:10 am
Ian Turner wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:18 am

Hm, yeah, that would be interesting- I'm not sure if it ever went anywhere, as Cyberforce wasn't around long, but it's a thing. "Implanted Memories" are of course another trope common to Wolverine, so it's not exactly new ground for Silvestri, but still.
The whole implanted memories didn't go anywhere because Heatwave died in a Top Cow/Marvel crossover. Pretty much Mephisto took hold of him, pushing a couple of buttons to make him going from "I don't know who I really am" to full on "jackbooted psycho".
Cyblade managed to snap Dylan out of it and he sacrificed himself to toss Mephisto back in the MU.
This happened very close to the end of the 1994-97 run of the title, so there was never a real payoff, since the final arc focused on Cyblade.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
Jabroniville

Stryker

Post by Jabroniville »

"Ordinarily, having a couple of BABES on my tail is a GOOD thing. Too bad THESE two are trying to blow me away."
-Stryker, re: Ballistic & Killjoy

STRYKER (Morgan Stryker)
Created By:
Marc & Erik Silvestri
Role: Cable Knock-Off, Cyborg, Ridiculously-Mutated Guy, Bad-Ass Mercenary
Marvel Character Most Ripped Off: Cable (one side of his body, including eyes, is replaced with cybernetics; brutish soldier)
'90s Ratio: 10/10 (a bizarre four-armed cyborg with a robotic eye and a buttload of guns)
Group Affiliations: Cyberforce, Strykeforce, Cyberdata
PL 8 (142)
STRENGTH
6 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Athletics 9 (+12)
Deception 2 (+5)
Expertise (Survival) 6 (+9)
Expertise (Native Stereotype) 6 (+9)
Insight 4 (+7)
Intimidation 5 (+8)
Investigation 3 (+6)
Perception 6 (+9)
Persuasion 1 (+4)
Stealth 6 (+11)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Equipment 5 (Guns- Blast 5 Multiattack, Other Gear), Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Guns), Improved Initiative, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 4, Startle, Tracking

Powers:
"Cybernetic Senses" Senses 4 (Ultra-Hearing, Infravision, Detect Microwave Radiation- Ranged) [4]

"Mutant Powers: Four Arms (Three on Same Side)"
Extra Limbs 2 [2]
Power-Lifting 2 (12 tons) (Flaws: Limited to Right Side) [1]
Enhanced Advantages 5: Benefit (Ambidexterity), Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Ranged Attack 2 [5]

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Guns +11 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +9

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +6, Fortitude +6, Will +7

Complications:
Rivalry (Heatwave)- Heatwave is "The Cyclops" of their team, while Stryker is "The Wolverine"- an aggressive, somewhat-amoral hothead.

Total: Abilities: 78 / Skills: 48--24 / Advantages: 17 / Powers: 14 / Defenses: 9 (142)

-Stryker is COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS, and easily the character most people think about when they riff on Cyberforce. He essentially just takes Rob Liefeld's Cable and makes him even more ridiculous, making one half of his body cybernetic... but also giving him TWO EXTRA ARMS... but on the SAME SIDE! So you have this lopsided guy with three goddamn arms, all of which are made of metal coils and have guns in them, Because Image. It's a completely preposterous look.

-Stryker is so '90s he's also a grizzled, cynical, burned-out mercenary sporting permanent stubble. He was a mutant born with three arms on one side of his body, and when he was crippled, Cyberdata... just replaced those three arms with cybernetics instead of something more practical. He was the first member of Cyberforce to lose his "Brain Box", after a surgeon took it out following an injury while on a Cyberdata mission- he formed Cyberforce after freeing several others. He was one of the central characters to Cyberforce (given a lot of "First-Person Detective Narration"), yet was inexplicably a complete loner on a team book, going off by himself, protecting the mutant mayoral nominee Bluestone, then hooking up with Mother May I as a means to get into her organization- it's implied he's hired by some government guys to infiltrate her organization, and he's given a device to render him immune to her Mind-Reading and give "subtle hints" at how to impress her, but this device literally never gets mentioned again, so haphazardly this book is written.

-In addition to Cyberforce, Stryker formed a mercenary outfit called "Strykeforce" as a means to earn more money. This team (in the book Codename: Strykeforce) didn't last long- it caused tension with Cyberforce that he'd often bail or use their gear on missions, and he disbanded Strykeforce following an alien invasion storyline that involved both teams.

-Stryker is a PL 8 Gunfighter-type build with some enhanced strength and durability, owing to his bionic limbs.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ian Turner

Post by Ian Turner »

Woodclaw wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:35 pm The whole implanted memories didn't go anywhere because Heatwave died in a Top Cow/Marvel crossover. Pretty much Mephisto took hold of him, pushing a couple of buttons to make him going from "I don't know who I really am" to full on "jackbooted psycho".
Cyblade managed to snap Dylan out of it and he sacrificed himself to toss Mephisto back in the MU.
This happened very close to the end of the 1994-97 run of the title, so there was never a real payoff, since the final arc focused on Cyblade.
That does not surprise me. She got way too much focus, IMO. The writer clearly had the hots for Cyblade, and she bored the piss out of me. (Ballistic, on the other hand, Velocity's big sister? Oh yes.)

I am amused that I was not the only person overly impressed by the name 'Impact' and immediately swiping it for their own character. :)

Ah, younger me. I actually liked Gambit, back then. I just look back on those days and cringe. Gambit. He's like the parachute-pants of comic-dom.
slade the sniper

Re: Jab’s Builds! (The Savage Dragon! SuperPatriot! Mighty Man!)

Post by slade the sniper »

Ares wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:20 am Soundwave loyal
What is "Soundwave loyal?"

-STS
Shock

Post by Shock »

slade the sniper wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:04 pm

-STS
Soundwave was super duper loyal to Megatron and had no ambitions of his own. Pretty much the perfect Lieutenant/Minion
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Shock wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:21 pm
slade the sniper wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:04 pm

-STS
Soundwave was super duper loyal to Megatron and had no ambitions of his own. Pretty much the perfect Lieutenant/Minion
Precisely.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.