Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Habaki

Post by Jabroniville »

HABAKI
First Appearance:
Kasumi Ninja (1994)
Role: The Ninja, The Main Hero
PL 7 (120)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+13)
Athletics 10 (+12)
Deception 5 (+7)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+12)
Expertise (Ninja) 9 (+11)
Insight 3 (+6)
Intimidation 4 (+6)
Perception 6 (+9)
Stealth 6 (+12)

Advantages:
Hide in Plain Sight, Ranged Attack 6

Kasumi Ninja Fighting Style: Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Fast Grab (Grab), Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Trip (Throw)

Powers:
"Fireball" Blast 4 (Reduced Defenses -2) (6) -- [8]
  • AE: Teleport 2 (Feats: Change Direction) (4)
  • AE: "Whirlwind Kick" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
"CHO NO MERSHY!"
Features 1: May Use a New Move as a Coup De Grace [1]
(Throw the guy up and split him in half on your fist)

Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Whirlwind Kick +10 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Fireball +10 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +6

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Relationship (Senzo- Brother)- The two are the elders of the Kiri-gakure Ninja family. They are fiercely competitive with each other, but are allies.
Enemy (Lord Gyaku)- Gyaku has killed the twins' mentors, Kaioh & Hiei, and they now seek revenge.

Total: Abilities: 64 / Skills: 50--25 / Advantages: 7 + 5 / Powers: 9 / Defenses: 10 (120)

-One of the main two heroes of Kasumi Ninja, Habaki is an orange-clad ninja with bare arms, and a palette swap of his twin brother, Senzo. His master and elder was Kaioh, who represented the lighter side of human nature. He's pretty generic, and it's only stated that the two brothers are highly competitive of each other. Habaki is older by ten minutes.

-Habaki fights using a Fireball & Teleport. The Fireball is pretty basic, but the Teleport is hilariously cheap-looking- instead of actually MOVING, his sprite simply shrinks down, disappears, and then grows big on the other side of the screen, actually bulging up and then back to regular size as it does so.
Jabroniville

Senzo

Post by Jabroniville »

SENZO
First Appearance:
Kasumi Ninja (1994)
Role: The Ninja, The Main Hero
PL 7 (120)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+13)
Athletics 10 (+12)
Deception 5 (+7)
Expertise (Ninja) 9 (+11)
Insight 3 (+6)
Intimidation 4 (+6)
Perception 6 (+9)
Stealth 6 (+12)

Advantages:
Hide in Plain Sight, Ranged Attack 6

Kasumi Ninja Fighting Style: Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Fast Grab (Grab), Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Trip (Throw)

Powers:
"Fireball" Blast 4 (Reduced Defenses -2) (6) -- [8]
  • AE: Teleport 2 (Feats: Change Direction) (4)
  • AE: "Whirlwind Kick" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
"CHO NO MERSHY!"
(Stomps on the guy's head, squashing it)

Offense:
Whirlwind Kick +10 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Fireball +10 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +6

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Relationship (Hanzo- Brother)- The two are the elders of the Kiri-gakure Ninja family. They are fiercely competitive with each other, but are allies.
Enemy (Lord Gyaku)- Gyaku has killed the twins' mentors, Kaioh & Hiei, and they now seek revenge.

Total: Abilities: 64 / Skills: 50--25 / Advantages: 7 + 5 / Powers: 9 / Defenses: 10 (120)

-This game is so shockingly half-assed that not only is one of the eight selectable characters just Habaki in a different color (in this case, dark turquoise), but Senzo has THE EXACT SAME MOVES. Like, it's not even a different playthrough experience! The actual only difference aside from their color scheme is that Senzo's Fatality is different. In their backstory, each brother was raised by a different Ninja Master- while Habaki's master represented the light, Senzo's represented "indifference". So why Senzo is just as competitive as Habaki (they're said to score #1 and 2 in every tournament they've ever joined) is unknown.
Jabroniville

Chagi Nelson

Post by Jabroniville »

CHAGI NELSON
First Appearance:
Kasumi Ninja (1994)
Role: Filler, Movie Star, Johnny Cage Knock-Off
PL 7 (106)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+13)
Athletics 10 (+12)
Expertise (Acting) 1 (+5)
Perception 4 (+6)
Persuasion 2 (+6)
Ranged Combat (Fireball) 2 (+10)

Advantages:
Benefit 3 (Wealth), Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
"Green Fireball" Blast 4 (Reduced Defenses -2) (6) -- [7]
  • AE: "Hammer Kick/Knee To Crotch" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
"CHO NO MERSHY!"
(Kicks a hole through their stomach and out their back)

Offense:
Special Moves +10 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Green Fireball +10 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +6

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Fame & Being The Best)- Chagi is competitive and is a movie star.

Total: Abilities: 64 / Skills: 28--14 / Advantages: 7 + 5 / Powers: 8 / Defenses: 8 (106)

-I think every digitized fighting game had to have one of these guys- with Mortal Kombat introducing two "generic shirtless guy in black clothes" characters, it was kind of just "the thing to do" in its multitude of knock-offs. And so we have guys like Dragon in Way of the Warrior and Chagi in Kasumi Ninja- because of the originator, every game had to have at least one guy who was a shirtless martial artist wearing black pants or shorts. Ah well, at least Chagi was in shape, unlike Dragon.

-Chagi is said to be the five-time world kickboxing champion, and has never lost a professional bout. With a chain of kickboxing schools, experience fighting all over the world (melding different styles into his own), a movie career, and a loud, brash personality, he's our "Johnny Cage", I guess. His films, like Dragon's in WOTW, have silly names like The Kickboxing Kidd I-XII and The Lambadanator.

-He's such a Johnny Cage rip that one of his moves is a cock attack ("Knee to Crotch"), but he also shoots a green fireball for whatever reason. His Skills are keyed around being an actor, but his fighting stats are more or less similar to the ninja brothers.
Hoid

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Strongman! Human Meteor! Kasumi Ninja!)

Post by Hoid »

After randomly poking around to reacquaint myself with this forum, I must say I absolutely love the huge number of fighting video game builds you’ve done.

...that, and Beavis amd Butthead builds. My sanity shattered like fine china thrown at a garage door by a Major League pitcher with a cybernetic arm. Well played, sir, well played.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Strongman! Human Meteor! Kasumi Ninja!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Hoid wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:28 am After randomly poking around to reacquaint myself with this forum, I must say I absolutely love the huge number of fighting video game builds you’ve done.

...that, and Beavis amd Butthead builds. My sanity shattered like fine china thrown at a garage door by a Major League pitcher with a cybernetic arm. Well played, sir, well played.
haha, those are pretty old, and nobody voted to see me re-post them, but they were fun to do. That show is 100 times smarter than it's given credit for.
Jabroniville

Pakawa

Post by Jabroniville »

PAKAWA
First Appearance:
Kasumi Ninja (1994)
Role: Fat Native American
PL 7 (103)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+6)
Athletics 7 (+10)
Deception 2 (+5)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+11)
Expertise (Native Chief) 9 (+10)
Expertise (Military) 9 (+10)
Insight 2 (+5)
Intimidation 4 (+7)
Perception 4 (+7)

Advantages:
Benefit 2 (Comanche Chief), Equipment 2 (Knife- Blast 4/Reduced Defenses -2), Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
"Ground Stomp/High & Low Lunges" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) [1]

"CHO NO MERSHY!"
(Literally scalps them)

Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Special Moves +9 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Knife Toss +10 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +6

Complications:
Responsibility (Chief of the Tu-Wee-Kah)- Pakawa is a Comanche Chief, and trained his people to fight against the settlers who came to steal their land.

Total: Abilities: 58 / Skills: 40--20 / Advantages: 8 + 5 / Powers: 2 / Defenses: 10 (103)

-The video game magazines of the time proclaimed, during the build-up to Kasumi Ninja, that Atari was so progressive that they insisted Pakawa be played by a real Native American. Which is great... except they hired a big pudgy guy to play him, resulting in a very silly-looking, unathletic guy. He even scalps the enemy in his Fatality! He is said to be one of the "Green Berets" of their time- the Comanches. His stage is at a standard tribal area, full of teepees.

-Pakawa throws (slowly) an overhead knife shot, as well as basic brawling in a more power-based style. As a big, brutal "Warrior/Leader", he pretty much has identical stats to Alaric.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Kasumi Ninja- Habaki! Senzo! Pakawa!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Okay, so I bounced around my To-Do List to put Marvel Family Builds up a little sooner.

The next builds are video-game related for a few days, before moving on to some teams of X-Villains I haven't posted in a while. But I had a 7-day set of Marvel Re-Posts and that felt like too many, but I still wanted to get to some of them (a few are requests Goldar made via PM). And since so many voted for Marvel Family builds, I wanted to post those sooner, so they'll be after that.

They'll be pushing ahead of some builds based around filling in the blanks of video game franchises I've statted already, but have since introduced new characters. Then I'll post more of that Marvel set (I split it into groups of three instead of two big groups of two), then another set of Fighting Game builds. And after THAT, I can post Wonder Woman, since I didn't want to post the Marvels & WW one after the other so quickly.

Thankfully I hadn't written any of this to paper yet or I'd have been locked into it no matter what, lol.

Also, neat! Echoes & my thread turned four years old on Nov. 4th, I guess. Happy birthday, us :)!
Jabroniville

Thundra (Kasumi Ninja)

Post by Jabroniville »

THUNDRA
First Appearance:
Kasumi Ninja (1994)
Role: Amazon Queen, Bikini-Clad Jungle Savage
PL 7 (107)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 8 (+14)
Athletics 11 (+13)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 4 (+12)
Expertise (Survival) 7 (+10)
Insight 3 (+6)
Intimidation 3 (+6)
Perception 4 (+7)
Persuasion 2 (+5)

Advantages:
Improved Initiative, Ranged Attack 8

Powers:
Teleport 2 (Feats: Change Direction) (4) -- [6]
  • AE: "Throw" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Hit Opponents Who Blocked Last Turn) (Inaccurate -1) (2)
  • AE: "Lunging Punch" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
"CHO NO MERSHY!"
(Flies through their body, slicing them in half)

Offense:
Initiative +5

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Will +5

Complications:
Motivation (The Environment)- The Amazons have devoted themselves to saving their environment from evil industrialists and developers.

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 42--21 / Advantages: 9 + 5 / Powers: 7 / Defenses: 13 (107)

-Curiously, despite Fighting Games being a pretty prominent source of Fanservice and scantily-clad women over the years, there's been a pretty big lack of them in digitized fighting games. You'd figure it'd be a natural- geeky game developers hiring pretty girls and getting them to wear skimpy bikinis or whatever in their games, but it's actually been pretty chaste, with characters like Sonya Blade, Kitana & her clones, etc., all wearing outfits that are sexy but not worse than say, a sports bra and shorts, or a one-piece swimsuit. When Naughty Dog made Way of the Warrior, they just got women they knew to wear full-body outfits, perhaps out of respect. I wonder if the developers were just kind of unwilling to force actual women to wear the outfits the games soon developed when everything went 3D and polygonal?

-In any case, Thundra... changes all of that. Straight-up just "we hired a chick to dress up in a skimpy bikini", as she's an "Amazon Queen" but is wearing a featureless two-piece dark bikini. It's about as obvious and cheeky as you can get. Oddly, despite that, she's really not an attractive-looking sprite- the cheap graphics and weak colors leave her looking more like a mannequin that moves all jerkily around.

-Thundra is the Queen of the Amazons, and is devoted to preserving her lands from industrialization. She fights using an acrobatic fighting style, and is the only fighter in the game without a projectile attack.
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Wait...a Native American ‘king of the Goths”? What. The. F**k.
Jabroniville

Angus MacGregor

Post by Jabroniville »

ANGUS MACGREGOR
First Appearance:
Kasumi Ninja (1994)
Role: Memetic Fighter, Angry Scotsman
PL 7 (107)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 5 (+11)
Athletics 9 (+11)
Expertise (Blacksmithing) 8 (+8)
Intimidation 4 (+7)
Perception 2 (+4)
Persuasion 2 (+5)

Advantages:

Powers:
"Cock Fireball" Blast 4 (Reduced Defenses -2) (6) -- [8]
  • AE: "Headbutt" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
  • AE: "Caber Toss" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Hit If Opponent Parried Last Turn) (Inaccurate -1) (2)
"CHO NO MERSHY!"
(Kicks their head off and headbutts it away)

Offense:
Cock Fireball +10 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +6

Defenses:

Complications:
Motivation (Fightin' Round The World)- Used to being challenged constantly, Angus grew obsessed with combat. When Scotland ran out of challengers to him, the angry fighter decided to take his talents to the world stage.

Total: Abilities: 60 / Skills: 34--17 / Advantages: 7 + 5 / Powers: 9 / Defenses: 9 (107)

-Easily the most famous aspect of Kasumi Ninja to anyone these days is the existence of Angus MacGregor's Cock Fireball- his most prominent attack, which is a typical Fighting Game fireball... except it's accomplished by him lifting up his kilt and firing it out of the region of his wang. Angus is a blacksmith from Scotland, and his work has made him a burly man, constantly engaged in challenges of strength, boxing or wrestling from others who want to test his abilities. "Angus always won easily, but he always had high praise for his opponents, especially at their funerals" goes the funny narration. His stage is on a field above the Loch where he lives, complete with the ruins of a Scottish castle.

-Though Angus is by far most well known for his Cock Fireball attack, he also has a funny gag with his "Caber Toss"- he literally grabs at his opponent's legs and flips them over like in a legit caber toss. Though much is made of his burliness and strength in his bio, he isn't any larger than Chagi or the ninjas, and thus doesn't have much of a different statline.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Hoid wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:33 pm Wait...a Native American ‘king of the Goths”? What. The. F**k.
That title goes to Alaric in this game. I left in his Benefit for Pakawa.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Would that be a burning sensation when he errr, e-fireball-julates?
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Jabroniville

Alaric

Post by Jabroniville »

... I don’t see the resemblance.

ALARIC
First Appearance:
Kasumi Ninja (1994)
Role: Fat Goth
PL 7 (105)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+6)
Athletics 7 (+10)
Deception 2 (+5)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+11)
Expertise (Warrior King) 9 (+10)
Expertise (Military) 9 (+10)
Insight 2 (+5)
Intimidation 4 (+7)
Perception 4 (+7)

Advantages:
Benefit 4 (King of the Goths), Equipment 2 (Goth Hammer +2, Dynamite- Blast 4/Reduced Defenses -2), Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
"Power Slide" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) [1]

"CHO NO MERSHY!"
(Sticks dynamite in their mouth and blows them up)

Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Power Slide/Goth Hammer +9 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Dynamite +10 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation (Power)- Alaric is the King of the Goths. The European tribe of history, not the Skinny Puppy fans.

Total: Abilities: 58 / Skills: 40--20 / Advantages: 10 + 5 / Powers: 2 / Defenses: 10 (105)

-Alaric is one of the laziest designs I've ever seen- I dunno if he's supposed to be Viking or what, but he's some guy with a trucker's build, wearing pants with a skirt over them, and a tunic over that. He's got a Viking Longhouse in his stage, so I guess that answers that... except GameFAQs says he's one of the nomadic Gothic tribesmen from Northern Europe. He is named for Alaric I, King of the Goths, who sacked Rome in one of the big events contributing to the fall of the Western Roman Empire.

-Unusually, he uses gunpowder as a weapon, including in his Fatality, blowing up a guy by shoving a stick of dynamite in their mouth. He has the lamest "Sliding Kick" move I've ever seen (barely going forward five feet- in Street Fighter, guys slide all the way across the screen!), can use a hammer, and has a Blast via his Equipment. Overall, still a lame PL 7, but I guess a King has some kind of people skills.
Jabroniville

Danja Ureda

Post by Jabroniville »

DANJA UREDA
First Appearance:
Kasumi Ninja (1994)
Role: Urban Vigilante
PL 7 (114)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+13)
Athletics 10 (+12)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 4 (+12)
Expertise (Martial Arts) 5 (+8)
Expertise (Law) 6 (+9)
Insight 3 (+6)
Perception 3 (+6)
Persuasion 4 (+7)

Advantages:
Equipment 1 (Bolas- Blast 3/Reduced Defenses -1), Improved Initiative, Ranged Attack 8

Powers:
Teleport 2 (Feats: Change Direction) (4) -- [6]
  • AE: "Throw" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Hit Opponents Who Blocked Last Turn) (Inaccurate -1) (2)
  • AE: "Elbow" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
"CHO NO MERSHY!"
(Throws an explosive bolo, blowing up their torso and leaving their head crashing down)

Offense:
Bolas +10 (+3 Ranged Damage, DC 18)
Initiative +5

Defenses:

Complications:
Motivation (Fighting Crime)- DA by day, vigilante by night, Danja fights crime in every way she can, feeling that the legal system was too corrupt.

Total: Abilities: 58 / Skills: 42--21 / Advantages: 10 + 5 / Powers: 7 / Defenses: 13 (114)

-Danja is one of the more odd characters in Kasumi Ninja to me, largely because of how unique she is. Black women weren't often used as fighting game characters back then, especially not in DIGITIZED ones. And Danja, despite having a weird name, is actually a SUPERHERO, given a full "Urban Vigilante" origin story about how she's a District Attorney who fights crime in darkenss as well, as "judge, jury and executioner"! This is because she grew up on "the wrong side of the tracks", and frequently had to defend herself against jealous classmates due to her excelling at her studies. Eventually becoming a lawyer, she also studied the martial arts. Despite that, she shows her face in her fighting uniform, which constists of black pants and a black shirt with some keyhole openings around the collar area.

-Danja's moves consist of basic elbows, throws, and even a TELEPORT for whatever reason, leaping to the edge of the screen and returning on the other side.
Hoid

Re: Angus MacGregor

Post by Hoid »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:26 pm Image

ANGUS MACGREGOR
First Appearance:
Kasumi Ninja (1994)
Role: Memetic Fighter, Angry Scotsman
PL 7 (107)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 5 (+11)
Athletics 9 (+11)
Expertise (Blacksmithing) 8 (+8)
Intimidation 4 (+7)
Perception 2 (+4)
Persuasion 2 (+5)

Advantages:

Powers:
"Cock Fireball" Blast 4 (Reduced Defenses -2) (6) -- [8]
  • AE: "Headbutt" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
  • AE: "Caber Toss" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Hit If Opponent Parried Last Turn) (Inaccurate -1) (2)
"CHO NO MERSHY!"
(Kicks their head off and headbutts it away)

Offense:
Cock Fireball +10 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +6

Defenses:

Complications:
Motivation (Fightin' Round The World)- Used to being challenged constantly, Angus grew obsessed with combat. When Scotland ran out of challengers to him, the angry fighter decided to take his talents to the world stage.

Total: Abilities: 60 / Skills: 34--17 / Advantages: 7 + 5 / Powers: 9 / Defenses: 9 (107)

-Easily the most famous aspect of Kasumi Ninja to anyone these days is the existence of Angus MacGregor's Cock Fireball- his most prominent attack, which is a typical Fighting Game fireball... except it's accomplished by him lifting up his kilt and firing it out of the region of his wang. Angus is a blacksmith from Scotland, and his work has made him a burly man, constantly engaged in challenges of strength, boxing or wrestling from others who want to test his abilities. "Angus always won easily, but he always had high praise for his opponents, especially at their funerals" goes the funny narration. His stage is on a field above the Loch where he lives, complete with the ruins of a Scottish castle.

-Though Angus is by far most well known for his Cock Fireball attack, he also has a funny gag with his "Caber Toss"- he literally grabs at his opponent's legs and flips them over like in a legit caber toss. Though much is made of his burliness and strength in his bio, he isn't any larger than Chagi or the ninjas, and thus doesn't have much of a different statline.
I can sympathize. When I had my stint put in to help with my gargantuan kidney stone, it hurt peeing so much I may as well have been urinating fire.