Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
micah_sweet

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Rival Schools- Hyo Iwamono! Krakoa!)

Post by micah_sweet »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:18 am So yes, we've entered another stage of "Jab wants all his builds on the same forum". In this case, about 4-5 days of random Marvel characters from my index and backlog, some with a bunch of new information or writing. Many in this set start with "Y" or "Z" because those letters are ALMOST done in my index and it's bugging me, lol.

I got most of the major characters in the last two quick sets like this, but there's a handful of interesting names. And after this will finally be the Wonder Woman Builds! About three weeks' worth, I think. After that will be the Fantastic Four.
Cool! My birthday is at the end of January, so you doing the FF is basically a birthday present for me. Definitely my favorite corner of the MU.
Jabroniville

Karisma

Post by Jabroniville »

KARISMA (Mary Brown)
Created By:
John Byrne & Kerry Gamil
First Appearance: The Fantastic Four #266 (May 1984)
Role: Jobber Villain, Mind Controller
Group Affiliations: None
PL 10 (68)
STRENGTH
0 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Deception 3 (+6)
Expertise (Criminal) 3 (+4)
Expertise (Science) 4 (+7)
Expertise (Science) 4 (+11) -- (Flaws: Limited to Chemistry)
Insight 2 (+4)
Perception 2 (+4)
Persuasion 2 (+5)
Stealth 2 (+4)

Advantages:
None

Powers:
"Radioactive Make-Up" (Flaws: Removable) [8]
Affliction 10 (Will; Entranced/Compelled/Controlled) (Extras: Area- Visual Perception) (Flaws: Limited to Men) (10 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +4 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Make-Up +9 Area (+9 Affliction, DC 19)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +1, Fortitude +3, Will +2

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)
Power Loss (Make-Up)- Since Karisma's powers all come from her regularly-applied perfume, she could potentially lose her powers after bathing. Or getting wet. Or having anti-makeup stuff applied to her.

Total: Abilities: 38 / Skills: 20--10 / Advantages: 0 / Powers: 8 / Defenses: 12 (68)

-Karisma's just a one-shot FF character, doing the old "Gender-Specific Mind-Control" gimmick with her... radioactive make-up. Yeah, not one of John Byrne's more inventive moments. She's not really capable of anything otherwise. Her backstory is actually more interesting than the character, as John Byrne drew her for his College Paper back in the 1970s, opposing a hero named Gaylord (hee hee- "Gaylord" That name never failed to make me laugh whenever I heard it as a kid). Overall, though, she appeared twice in seven years, and has been on the self for about thirty- not much of an impact.

-Like most Controller-types, she's rather powerful at her one trick. Mostly what I remember her for is a big debate in my threat on the Atomic Think Tank about the way I statted her power at first- I think I went "Equipment" since it was stuff she made in a lab that would actually just wash off. One guy was quite vociferous (though polite) that it should be a Power or a Device, while I argued back. I think Horsenhero came in and lectured us to let the debate drop, lol. But in any case, I went with a Removable Power this time... but it's still a very weird thing that this system can't really figure out.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Hyo! Krakoa! Living Laser! Yetrigar! The Nth Man!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Jack of Spades wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:21 pm You said Nth Man, and I was expecting this guy, the Nth Man of Project Pegasus, also known as Blacksun, Operative X, Thomas Lightner, and apparently since then a whole bunch of other names.
haha when I slotted Nth Man into my index, I was like "Wait, there's ANOTHER one?" because I'd already wrote a bio for that guy, too.

PS hey everyone! I forgot I wrote a PL 12 version of Krakoa for the "Mini-Krakoa" monsters heroes frequently fight, so I included that one with my PL 14 Krakoa build!
Davies

Re: Karisma

Post by Davies »

Jabroniville wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:59 pm -Like most Controller-types, she's rather powerful at her one trick. Mostly what I remember her for is a big debate in my threat on the Atomic Think Tank about the way I statted her power at first- I think I went "Equipment" since it was stuff she made in a lab that would actually just wash off. One guy was quite vociferous (though polite) that it should be a Power or a Device, while I argued back. I think Horsenhero came in and lectured us to let the debate drop, lol. But in any case, I went with a Removable Power this time... but it's still a very weird thing that this system can't really figure out.
I'd agree that this way works best -- it's not something that can be removed from the target with a simple combat maneuver (Easily Removable*) but when the subject is helpless it can be easily taken away (Removable) and has some weaknesses that will instantly nullify it (Power Loss.)

* Someone equipped with makeup remover probably could do that, but that's too rare a circumstance for even a Quirk. It'd make for a neat scene edit, though, and -- <takes notes>
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Jabroniville

Vegas

Post by Jabroniville »

VEGAS (Real Name Unknown)
Created By:
Karl Kesel & Carmine Di Giandomenico
First Appearance: Amazing Fantasy #13 (Dec. 2005)
Role: One-Shot Character
Group Affiliations: None
PL 7 (100)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Athletics 2 (+4)
Deception 2 (+4)
Expertise (Criminal) 4 (+5)
Perception 2 (+4)
Stealth 2 (+5)

Advantages:
Equipment 2 (Guns), Ranged Attack 3

Powers:
"Steal Luck"
Luck Control 2 (Negates Hero Points, Force Re-Rolls) [6]
Enhanced Advantages 8: Luck 8 (Flaws: Source- Stolen Luck) [4]
"Indirect Harm" Damage 5 (Feats: Subtle 2, Variable- Any Kind of Damage 2) (Extras: Perception-Ranged +2) [19]

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Guns +8 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Killing the Renegades)- They are responsible for the death of his sister.

Total: Abilities: 50 / Skills: 12--6 / Advantages: 5 / Powers: 29 / Defenses: 10 (100)

-Vegas is a little-known former criminal who turned on his gang the Renegades when they forced him to aid them in finding his sister- a scientist who was working on a "Probability Generator". Naturally, the Generator exploded and gave him luck powers- Thinking his sister dead, he then took on a mission to slaughter his old gang. He has yet to reappear, as far as I can tell- the new Amazing Fantasy didn't fare all that well. We're unfortunately a bit too far removed from the era of "One-Shot Stories/Anthologies" doing well.

-I'm not quite sure as to how his powers work, but "Stealing Luck" seems like he's gaining Luck from Negating Others' abilities with the same- a Limited Advantage set up with Luck Control needing to be accomplished first. Then, there's an "Indirect Harm" thing, as it's seen that his powers can cause danger to others.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
M4C8

Post by M4C8 »

IIRC I read somewhere (it may even have been on here) that Larry Hama hated the 'Asian martial artist' trope and specifically made Snake Eyes white to show that being good at martial arts was due to training and drive and not due to race (which is why the accusations of 'mighty whitey' about the character and the subsequent race swap of him in his upcoming movie is completely ridiculous)

I don't know it this counts as 'uncanny valley' but I remember someone saying that it's easier for us to accept how things look when it not the norm for us. For instance, we can (for the most part) accept the look of alien makeup/prosthetics in TV shows and movies without it being distracting because they are just that, completely alien to us whereas something like an actor being made to look old using the same methods can feel uneasy and distracting because we're so used to seeing old people in real life.
'A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it'
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

M4C8 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:37 pm I don't know it this counts as 'uncanny valley' but I remember someone saying that it's easier for us to accept how things look when it not the norm for us. For instance, we can (for the most part) accept the look of alien makeup/prosthetics in TV shows and movies without it being distracting because they are just that, completely alien to us whereas something like an actor being made to look old using the same methods can feel uneasy and distracting because we're so used to seeing old people in real life.
Which might also be why racial caricatures often don't look as off for us. In anime, it's not uncommon for black characters to have almost a "mammy" look to them with huge lips, circles around their eyes, and either dreadlocks or an afro, and they don't see it as offensive, because there are so few black people in Japan comparatively speaking. Similarly, medieval depictions of various foreigners as being mildly or quite inhuman (everything from eyes on the sides of their heads to no heads at all with the facial features in the torso) was very plausible, since how should we know if people didn't look very different a continent away?

Or, to use a less racially charged area, imagine a chessboard with both bishops on white. Someone familiar with chess is going to know that it's an impossible position with a glance because that position couldn't happen (at least without pawn promotion) while the average person will probably see it as just as valid as any other position.
Jabroniville

Priapus

Post by Jabroniville »

PRIAPUS
Created By:
D.G. Chinchester & Marc McLaurin
First Appearance: Terror Inc. #10 (April 1993)
Role: The Greek God of Raging... Actually, check Google Image with the safe search off... actually, don't
Group Affiliations: The Olympian Pantheon
PL 12 (271)
STRENGTH
3/9 STAMINA 5/9 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 5

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+6, +12 Tryst)
Deception 6 (+11)
Expertise (History) 5 (+8)
Insight 4 (+8)
Intimidation 2 (+7)
Persuasion 8 (+13)

Advantages:
Benefit 2 (Cult Leader), Daze & Fascination (Persuasion), Great Endurance, Ranged Attack 2

Powers:
"Immortal"
Immunity 1 (Aging) [1]
Speed 2 (8 mph) [2]
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]

"Make Others Feel Their Darkest Fantasies" Affliction 8 (Will; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Perception-Ranged +2, Cumulative) [32]

"Vatsayana's Tryst" (Flaws: Removable) [119]
Enhanced Strength 6 (12)
Enhanced Stamina 4 (8)
Mind Control 12 (48)
Summon Minions 8 (Extras: Active, Controlled, Variable 2- Fantasies, 4 Minions +4) (80)
-- (148 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Tryst Strength +8 (+9 Damage, DC 24)
Fantasies -- (+8 Perception-Ranged Affliction, DC 18)
Mind Control -- (+12 Perception-Ranged Affliction, DC 22)
Initiative +5

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +5 (+9 Tryst), Fortitude +7 (+11 Tryst), Will +8

Complications:
Motivation (Power & Pleasure)

Total: Abilities: 78 / Skills: 28--19 / Advantages: 7 / Powers: 155 / Defenses: 12 (271)

-The Ancient Greeks, being a general bunch of weirdos, decided to invent a "God of Virility" of sorts, creating the well-endowed hideous satyr Priapus to be one of their mighty Pantheon (the Greeks actually believed that tiny schlongs were the most-perfect and beautiful- the evidence is plainly-seen on most of their sculptures. A huge one was seen as disgusting and vulgar). Marvel's Priapus is vaguely Satyr-Like (in the sense that he looks like he's part-devil), though it's unclear whether or not he's a true Olympian (his creator actually says no- they came up with his name as a "salacious" in-joke to the Greek Boner-God). He appears as the idol/leader of a Sex Cult that worships him in the weird Terror Inc. book (when the HERO has the power to attach people's limbs to himself, you're reading a weird book). He's searching for a Macguffin (called the "Tryst"), and ends up mixed in with Terror, Luke Cage and Silver Sable, as the heroes cross over into each other's Bottom-Tier books.

-Priapus gains the Tryst from the "Carnal Serpent" (an ancient creature that he cons the heroes into killing), and starts fighting all the heroes, manifesting their own desires as Summoned Minions. Silver Sable is able to distract him by pretending to be TOTALLY into his hot Demon Bod, and this allows Luke Cage to run in and yank the Tryst off of his chest (where it had fused). When this happens, the Carnal Serpent was resurrected, tearing itself free from Priapus's body and killing him. It then leaves.

-There's a great write-up for this whole thing at the irreplaceable Unofficial Appendix site, and the writer himself popped in with his comments about how the storyline was made, and the origins of Priapus. In any case, Priapus is a good old-fashioned Cult Leader with some great physical abilities and Immortality (he's meant to have inspired the myth of Priapus), and can give people their deepest fantasies (at one point, he uses this to KILL one of his followers for failing him). With the Tryst, he becomes extremely-powerful (almost half of his overall points cost comes from it), and it takes the combined forces of Terror Inc., Silver Sable and Luke Cage to defeat him.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
slade the sniper

Post by slade the sniper »

Ares wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:23 pm
slade the sniper wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:56 am I still don't get the joke about Alfie O'Meagan,
His name is meant to be a pun on " the Alpha (Alfie) and the Omega (O'Meagan)", which is a term applied to God. Alfie is basically God if God was a loser addicted to pop culture, up to and including a point where Alfie made himself look like Galactus and turned his therapist into a version of the Silver Surfer.

Also, since "Alpha and Omega" literally means "the beginning and the end", it was meant to foreshadow the time-loop paradox of the series (Alfie and John living in a closed loop over and over) and how Alfie's powers both kickstart the story and wind up resolving it.
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.

-STS
Jabroniville

Mahkizmo

Post by Jabroniville »

MAHKIZMO, THE NUCLEAR MAN
Created By:
Gerry Conway & Rich Buckler
First Appearance: Fantastic Four #151 (Oct. 1974)
Role: Forgotten Villain
Group Affiliations: Machus
PL 11 (119)
STRENGTH
13 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -1 AWARENESS -1 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Expertise (World Ruler) 6 (+5)
Intimidation 6 (+6)
Perception 2 (+1)

Advantages:
Chokehold, Diehard, Fast Grab, Improved Critical 2 (Unarmed, Blast), Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4, Startle

Powers:
"Omni-Directional Wave" Damage 11 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst) (33) -- [34]
  • AE: "Nuclear Punch" Strength-Damage +2 (Extras: Penetrating 10) (Inaccurate -1) (11)
Force Field 10 [10]

Offense:
Unarmed +7 (+13 Damage, DC 28)
Nuclear Punch +5 (+15 Damage, DC 30)
Omni-Directional Wave +11 Area (+11 Damage, DC 26)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +3 (+13 Force Field), Fortitude +6, Will +3

Complications:
Motivation (Extreme Chauvinist)- Mahkizmo wishes to ensure that his future, in which all women are enslaved by men, will come to pass.
Enemy (Thundra)- As the ruler of the female-dominated Femizonia, Thundra is Mahkizmo's natural enemy.
Responsibility (Not "Book Smart")- Mahkizmo apparently has no idea where babies come from.

Total: Abilities: 44 / Skills: 14--7 / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 44 / Defenses: 13 (119)

-With Thundra proving popular with her odd brand of extreme female-superiority, it was perhaps inevitable that she'd be opposed by a SUPER-chauvinist. Hence, Mahkizmo. He hails from a future Earth in which women are enslaved by the men of Machus (contrasting Thundra's Femizonia, where women rule)- Thundra in fact came to Earth's past to prevent the rise of Machus. Mahkizmo travels back in time to STOP her. The FF come to the rescue when he kidnaps Thundra, everyone ends up in Machus, but Mahkizmo beats them all and claims Medusa (then an FF member) as his prize. When Thundra & the FF are sentenced to death in the gladatorial arena (because of course), Medusa escapes and arrives with the Femizons- in a pitched battle, The Thing & Thundra punch Mahkizmo at once- the resulting energy implosion destroys him. This causes the barriers between the alternate futures of Machus & Femizonia to dissolve, and the Earth Futures fuse together.

-Mahkizmo, now an intangible cloud of atoms, is furious at this world of men and women living together in harmony- he possesses and transforms one of the men and travels back to the 20th century to KILL EVERY WOMAN ON EARTH, thus preventing that future (which... would prevent ANY future, really). Shot by Cupid's arrow (I guess this was an Olympian cross-over??), he falls in love with She-Hulk and takes her to Machus to be his bride. He is beaten by She-Hulk & The Thing. This last bit was written by John Byrne, who exaggerated his goofy oafishness and made him sillier (Mahkizmo is actually unaware of the end result of eliminating all women)... but come on- the guy's name was MAHKIZMO. Dude was only ever gonna be taken SO seriously... His modern appearances are few, and basically just cameos.

-However, the character reappears in the debut arc of Kelly Thompson's Captain Marvel arc, as he's naturally an ideal opposite of feminist heroine Carol Danvers. Here, he kidnaps her and countless other superheroines, intending to breed them and give him strong children- just the most cartoonishly chauvinistic thing EVER. I mean, it's a PERFECT role for him- not making fun of men or "mansplaining" or "toxic masculinity" or whatever- just a straight-up cartoon woman-disrespectin' buffoon. His plan involves brainwashing Rogue to kill Carol, and this leads to another dramatic showdown between the two women, who triumphantly break free using their own willpower and some clever tactics- Carol allows Rogue to absorb her AGAIN, but this allows Rogue to superimpose her own mind over the brainwashing- both women team up to beat Mahkizmo and come to terms with their past and talk about how strong each other are and all sorts of empowering stuff. Along the way, his son, who had betrayed daddy and teamed up with the women, was captured and taken away- we haven't found out what happened to him since.

-Mahkizmo is powerful enough to defeat the mid-'70s Fantastic Four in his debut, but has on two separate occasions quickly been defeated by a team-up of Ben Grimm and a female of comparable strength (Thundra & She-Hulk). His "Nuclear Punch" can level small buildings, or be released in a powerful Energy Wave. This, to me, indicates a PL 10- the FF of that era were probably PL 10 at-best, and he had New Villain Stink going for him. PL 11 with his Energy Wave, he's a good match for any Thing-Level Powerhouse, but can be beaten quickly when the heroes team up. He has a Force Field over regular durability because while he's able to brawl with Ben Grimm and not die, he is KO'd at one point by Medusa carrying a wine-flask. This indicates a lack of ability when he's not focused on actively using powers.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jack of Spades

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Living Laser! Nth Man! Priapus! Mahkizmo!)

Post by Jack of Spades »

I'd really be tempted to give Mahkizmo a Complication about being taken out by being simultaneously beaten up by a man and a woman–it goes with his inability to grasp the idea of the sexes as equals. I do like the force field – does he have any actual strength feats, or is it possible he can just use it for damage as well (e.g. it's all "nuclear punching")? And why am I giving a bonehead like Mahkizmo so much thought?
Jack's Deck build threadFantasy Geographic Society campaign web site
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Mahkizmo

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:45 am
MAHKIZMO, THE NUCLEAR MAN
Created By:
Gerry Conway & Rich Buckler
First Appearance: Fantastic Four #151 (Oct. 1974)
Role: Forgotten Villain
Group Affiliations: Machus
Still more subtle than that Wonder Woman villain who literally called himself The Chauvinist.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
bsdigitalq

Re: Mahkizmo

Post by bsdigitalq »

Ares wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:46 pmStill more subtle than that Wonder Woman villain who literally called himself The Chauvinist.
I did love the twist that the Chauvinist and all the other super-mysogynistic villains in that story arc were actually actors with powers hired to play bits and were actually super-nice happy guys.
Jabroniville

Zodiak

Post by Jabroniville »

ZODIAK (Norman Harrison)
Created By:
Howard Mackie & Mark Texiera
First Appearance: Ghost Rider #10 (Feb. 1991)
Role: One-Shot Villain
PL 9 (161)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Expertise (Occult) 6 (+9)
Expertise (Crime) 3 (+6)
Intimidation 3 (+7)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack 4, Startle

Powers:
"The Twelve Signs of the Zodiac"
"Scorpio- The Scorpion" Blast 10 (20) -- [24]
  • AE: "Aquarius- The Water-Bearer" Move Object 10 (Extras: Perception Range) (Flaws: Limited to Water) (20)
  • AE: "Taurus- The Bull, Cancer- The Crab, Aries- The Goat & Leo- The Lion" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Split) (3)
  • AE: "Sagittarius- The Archer" Blast 6 (Feats: Accurate) (Extras: Multiattack) (19)
  • AE: "Libra- The Scales" Force Field 4 (4)
"Flight- For Some Reason" Flight 6 (120 mph) [12]

"Pisces- The Fish & Capricorn- The Goat"
Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation- Aquatic) [2]
Swimming 5 (8 mph) (AE of Flight) [1]

"Gemini- The Twins" Summon 8 (Extras: Controlled, Heroic +2) (Flaws: Source- Robotic Duplicate) [32]

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Energy Arrows +10 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Scorpion Sting +8 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +4 (+8 Force Field), Fortitude +6, Will +5

Complications:
Motivation (Power, Killing)- Norman Harrison wanted power, but his power drove him to have a thirst for killing.
Enemy (Ghost Rider)- In his brief super-villainous career, Harrison encountered both Ghost Rider and once, Doctor Strange.

Total: Abilities: 70 / Skills: 12--6 / Advantages: 5 / Powers: 70 / Defenses: 10 (161)

-Norman Harrison made himself a deal with 12 demons, each representing a sign of the Zodiac, to give him ultimate power. However, he basically became a one-shot foe for Ghost Rider, never really making good on his threats, nor showing any link to the Jobberiest of Jobber Teams, the Zodiac Cartel. He murdered some drug dealers and had a duplicate fight Ghost Rider, boasting about it when the duplicate was destroyed. Another duplicate was destroyed when Zodiak was guarding some magical guys who were casting a ritual- he shot GR with a mystically-powered gun, but the hero was saved by Dr. Strange, Rintrah & Topaz. He was killed after being tossed into a subway station by GR's ally Suicide- Zodiak's only piece of historical importance is his Marvel Series III Card, which even points out his death! Overall, the character only made appearances in a few issues of Ghost Rider & Doctor Strange in 1991, and never reappeared.

-I couldn't find any evidence as to what powers he got from Libra, Virgo or Gemini, but Marvunapp says the "Gemini" power is to imbue a robotic duplicate with his own personality and powers, and "Libra" lets him create a force shield or something. He tends to carry around equipment and some Mooks, as well as a robot duplicate of himself, making him a bit more of a "planning" guy than someone you just fight.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Living Laser! Nth Man! Priapus! Mahkizmo!)

Post by Ares »

It's so weird: The first image has him looking like some kind of magic user, while the second image has him looking like some cigar chompin soldier type.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.