Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Tattooedman

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Ancient One! Baron Mordo! Xandu! The Vishanti!)

Post by Tattooedman »

I liked Rintrah personally, I thought he showed how the odd & unusual were just "normal" in Dr. Strange's life.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Wonder Woman’s friend (and personal chef) Ferdinand fills the same niche, but I find him a more well-rounded character.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Jabroniville

Enitharmon the Weaver

Post by Jabroniville »

ENITHARMON THE WEAVER
Created By:
Peter Gillis & Chris Warner
First Appearance: Doctor Strange #78 (Aug. 1986)
Role: Studious Sorcerer
Group Affiliations: None

-Enitharmon is an interesting side-character- not a fighter but a helpful aide. Enitharmon is a master of "threads"- able to taste the lifethreads of others, while repairing literal threads as well. Doctor Strange meets this short, elderly Protoceratops-looking guy with a blue tongue, who agrees to repair the damaged Cloak of Levitation (which had been torn in a fight with a demon). His apprentice, Rintrah, later helps Strange out and becomes HIS apprentice, as well, and Enitharmon is last seen helping Kaluu restore Strange's proper personality when he loses himself during a battle against Shuma-Gorath.

-Enitharmon does no fighting and it's unknown just what he's capable of, but the calm, collected sorcerer is able to detect where people are from via their "lifethreads" and can predict their life-paths and true nature.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Tartessus

Post by Jabroniville »

TARTESSUS
Created By:
Geof Isherwood
First Appearance: Doctor Strange #51 (March 1993)
Role: One-Off Threat
Group Affiliations: None

-Tartessus is a random one-off threat who is the daughter of Set. Near-death, she could only access our world through the Talisman of Tartessus, getting a human agent Calyxis to feed her souls. A cult was formed around her, bringing in a curious Rintrah, who was used to lure in Strange. Tartessus dragged him into her realm and began to feed on him, but Calyxis, furious over being slapped aside so her master could feed, helped Rintrah rescue Strange. They escaped back through the portal, closing it behind them. Rintrah, figuring that the Talisman was the only way for Tartessus to enter our world, decided to destroy it- crushing it in his hands, it then stole his own life force, burning him out. Neither character has ever returned- comes off like Geof Isherwood just wanted to dump the green minotaur buddy.

-Tartessus was a gigantic, monstrous demon who could easily take energy blasts as only a minor distraction, and drain souls and life-forces from living beings. Even Doctor Strange was totally paralyzed in her grasp.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skavenger

Post by Skavenger »

So, having braved the comics previews and reviews for the week, and since you're talking characters linked to magic, Jab, I thought I'd congratulate you on your getting to write a Black Knight comic! I figure it has to be you, because the way he and everybody else in the comic is being written, it must be someone who isn't that big a fan of the man. :lol:

Seriously, any writer who has Thor's reaction to Black Knight showing up is "Ah $%#& - THIS guy" obviously wishes he had been given another character to do a miniseries with.

And before I'm accused of making Dane Whitman one of my Red Guardian characters, I'm gonna say that I don't think I ever really enjoyed a book I read him in, not to the point where I'd go "man, I really love reading the adventures of Dane Whitman!" I just... he falls into my category of "characters with a really interesting hook (in this regard, a man of science trying to control a magical evil) but nobody does anything to make the character work." I'll never cheer when he gets his own book, but I'm willing to go "huh, neat" when he shows up.

(Also, I'm fully expecting someone here to do breakdowns and reviews of the costumes revealed for the huge Hellfire Gala coming up in the X-Books. Some of those outfits are truly truly truly outrageous.)
Jabroniville

Silver Dagger

Post by Jabroniville »

LOL, belly shirt.

SILVER DAGGER (Isaiah Curwen)
Created By:
Steve Englehart & Frank Brunner
First Appearance: Doctor Strange #1 (June 1974)
Role: Forgotten Villain
Group Affiliations: The Sword of the Lord, The Catholic Church
PL 10 (140)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Athletics 2 (+4)
Deception 2 (+6)
Expertise (Theology) 10 (+14)
Expertise (Magic) 8 (+12)
Intimidation 2 (+6)
Investigation 3 (+7)
Perception 3 (+7)
Persuasion 8 (+12)
Ranged Combat (Thrown Blades) 6 (+14)
Stealth 2 (+5)

Advantages:
Benefit (Cult Leader), Equipment 3 (Automatic Weapons, Thrown Blades), Improved Critical (Blades), Ranged Attack 4, Ritualist

Powers:
"The Eye of Agamotto" (Inserted into Eye-Hole)
"Silver Beams of Force" Blast 12 [24]

Equipment:
"Silver Blades in Holy Water" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Dipped in Holy Water) (Extras: Ranged 3) (5)

Offense:
Unarmed +7 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Silver Beam +8 (+12 Ranged Damage, DC 27)
Thrown Daggers +14 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation (Killing Sinners)- Silver Dagger wishes to destroy sinners, demons and other unworthy types, all in the name of The Lord.
Disabled (One Eye)- For a while, Silver Dagger's eye had been put out, and replaced with the original Eye of Agamotto.

Total: Abilities: 68 / Skills: 52--26 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 24 / Defenses: 12 (140)

-Silver Dagger is a pretty good concept- it's only natural that the "Witch Hunter/Religious Extremist" archetype would be used as a Dr. Strange enemy. He was a Catholic Cardinal who was driven mad after reading the Book of the Darkhold, and learned some Magic of his own in an attempt to destroy "wicked" creatures like wizards and stuff. He tried to kill both Strange & Clea on separate occasions, and conquered the dimension within The Orb of Agamotto. In the end, he had his own eye taken by Agamotto. He fought Strange, Spider-Man and some other folks, then tried to slay Werewolf By Night and a werewolf biker gang (THAT EXISTS? IN A STORY I'VE NEVER READ? ISSUE NUMBERS DAMMIT!!!), but he was bitten and his own gang turned on him as now "unclean". Later, he attempted to kill seven different magic users (including Shaman, James Mandarin and others), but failed and Strange got him to stab himself with his own weapon. Silver Dagger generally ends up being thrown back into Agamotto's dimension as a prisoner/ruler guy.

-Silver Dagger's pretty dangerous with the Eye of Agamotto stuck in his eye-socket, and has some Magical ability, though he refuses to use it because it's "Satanic". He later lost the Eye upgrade, basically making him a generic Mercenary Bad-Guy with throwing knives- I question how such a guy would be a challenge for Dr. Strange, even WITH a ton of mercenaries as back-up, but I think he was always more of a schemer.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Skavenger wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:06 pm And before I'm accused of making Dane Whitman one of my Red Guardian characters, I'm gonna say that I don't think I ever really enjoyed a book I read him in, not to the point where I'd go "man, I really love reading the adventures of Dane Whitman!" I just... he falls into my category of "characters with a really interesting hook (in this regard, a man of science trying to control a magical evil) but nobody does anything to make the character work." I'll never cheer when he gets his own book, but I'm willing to go "huh, neat" when he shows up.
This more or less summarizes my feelings about Whitman. I really want to like the character since his hook is so damn strong: “modern man of science and good character forced to try to understand and control magic artifact of ancient evil” is like something straight out of Charles Williams... only he’s also a superhero!

I like scientist heroes. I love knights and Arthurian stuff. I really love superheroes. I really, really, really love swords.

On paper, you’d think that the Black Knight would be up there with (or higher!) than the Dark Knight on my list of favorite heroes, but the dude has never gotten a good writer. Even when he was part of the Avengers and that book had good writers, he was pushed to the rear and never given much of a spotlight.

Basically, I’m totally willing to admit to having a “Red Guardian Fandom” for his character concept... But not the actual character.
Batgirl III

Re: Silver Dagger

Post by Batgirl III »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:42 pm Image

LOL, belly shirt.
Hey, if you had abs like that at his age, you’d want to show them off too. The man’s devotion to his physical fitness routine should be lauded.
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

Batgirl III wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:47 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:42 pm Image

LOL, belly shirt.
Hey, if you had abs like that at his age, you’d want to show them off too. The man’s devotion to his physical fitness routine should be lauded.
Belly Shirt or Mankini top. :lol:

True. I believe Silver Dagger was quite strong physically, especially for his age.
Jabroniville

Clea

Post by Jabroniville »

CLEA
Created By:
Stan Lee & Steve Ditko
First Appearance: Strange Tales #126
Role: Magical Girlfriend, Love Interest
Group Affiliations: The Valkyrior
PL 12 (241)
STRENGTH
5 STAMINA 5 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 5 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Athletics 2 (+3)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+7)
Deception 2 (+6)
Expertise (Magic) 13 (+18)
Insight 2 (+6)
Perception 4 (+8)
Ranged Combat (Magic) 2 (+10)
Stealth 3 (+6)

Advantages:
Artificer, Benefit 2 (Sometime-Ruler of The Dark Dimension), Diehard, Improved Critical (Magical Attacks), Ranged Attack 4, Ritualist, Trance

Powers:
"Dark Dimensional Denizen" Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease) [2]
"Magical Senses" Senses 4 (Detect Magic- Acute, Analytical & Ranged) [4]
"Faltinian Flight" Flight 4 (30 mph) [8]

Teleport 14 (Feats: Increased Mass 6, Change Direction & Velocity, Dynamic) (Extras: Accurate, Extended, Portal +2) (Flaws: Standard Action) (79) -- [117]
  • Dynamic AE: "Transmutation" Transform Anything to Anything Else 14 (6 tons) (71)
  • Dynamic AE: "Eldritch Bolts" Blast 14 (Feats: Penetrating 6) (35)
  • Dynamic AE: "Eldritch Wave" Damage 12 (Extras: Penetrating 6, Area- 60ft. Cone) (31)
  • Dynamic AE: "Animate Beings" Summon 6 (Extras: Horde, 4 Minions +4, Active, Variable Type- Constructs) (Flaws: Requires Material) (49)
  • Dynamic AE: Summon Creature 6 (Extras: Active, Variable +2- Animal or Man) (31)
  • Dynamic AE: Movement 3 (Dimensional Travel) (Feats: Increased Mass 6) (Extras: Portal +2) (19)
    Dynamic AE: Move Object 12 (Extras: Perception Range) (37)
  • Dynamic AE: "Telepathy" Mind Reading 10 (20) & Mental Communication 5 (20) -- (41)
  • Dynamic AE: Create 12 (Feats: Precise, Innate) (Extras: Movable, Selective, Stationary +0) (51)
  • Dynamic AE: Force Field 9 (Feats: Increased Mass 5) (Extras: Affects Others 12, Impervious 11) (38)
  • Dynamic AE: Mind Control 12 (49)
  • Dynamic AE: Illusion 12 (Visual & Audio) (37)
  • Dynamic AE: Immunity 10 (Life Support) (Extras: Affects Others) (Flaws: Sustained +0) (21)
  • Dynamic AE: "The Crimson Bands of Cyttorak" Snare 14 (Feats: Reversible) (44)
  • Dynamic AE: "Sleep Spell" Sleep 12 (Extras: Cumulative, Progressive +2) (60)
  • Dynamic AE: Comprehend 3 (Animals, Languages, Spirits) (9)
  • Dynamic AE: Concealment (All Senses) 10 (Extras: Affects Others, Area) (41)
  • Dynamic AE: "Astral Form" Remote Sensing (Vision & Hearing) 15 (46)
  • Dynamic AE: "Frozen Hail" Environment 5 (Visibility, Cold 2, Impede Movement 2) (26)
Offense:
Unarmed +7 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Telepathy +10-14 (DC 20-24)
Eldritch Bolt +10 (+14 Ranged Damage, DC 29)
Eldritch Wave +12 Area (+12 Damage, DC 27)
Mind Control -- (+12 Perception Affliction, DC 22)
Sleep Spell +10 (+12 Ranged Affliction, DC 22)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +5 (+14 Force Field), Fortitude +7, Will +8

Complications:
Relationship/Enemy (Dormammu)- Clea's Uncle is often the ruler of The Dark Dimension, and frequently takes it over and tries to kill her.
Relationship (Umar)- Clea's mother rules The Dark Dimension as often as Dormammu does, and she's still pretty evil. The two are close enough that neither truly wishes the other harm, however.
Relationship (Stephen Strange)- The two were married, and were close for years- when she disappeared into The Dark Dimension, they basically separated, and she did not react well when she saw him with other women.
Power Loss (Magic)- Casting magical spells requires some freedom of movement, and sometimes even speech. Binding Clea's hands, body or mouth may impede certain spells.

Total: Abilities: 70 / Skills: 30--15 / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 131 / Defenses: 14 (241)

-Clea was introduced as a "mysterious silver-haired girl" in the pages of Strange Tales, while Doctor Strange was fighting against Dormammu- it was two years later when we discovered that she was actually the NEICE of Dread Dormammu himself! Impressed by Strange's courage, she helped him fight her uncle, and was imprisoned for it. Strange helped her escape captivity, but soon Umar, a rival of Dormammu's (we wouldn't learn her relation to Clea until much later) imprisoned her, and the Distressed Damsel is finally rescued from the Dark Dimension, and she soon lived with him on Earth as his girlfriend/student. She would gain in power and help out the Defenders on occasion- she was now an "Official Girlfriend". But then, of course, she decides that Strange deserves a chance for happiness with a Roger Stern creation- Morgana Blessing- and returns to the Dark Dimension, finally accepting their pleas for her help against Umar, who was soon revealed to be Clea's MOTHER. Clea's birth father was Prince Orini, a true heir to the Dark Dimension.

-Soon, Clea defeated Umar in a magical battle (Umar's people lost their faith in her, causing her power to diminish), and proved herself worthy of being the regent of their otherdimensional plane, where she became the beloved ruler of her people. She & Strange married, but then the old recurring issue of Back-To-Basics Syndrome reared its ugly head- no matter what happened, stuff needed to revert back to the way it was. And so, Dormammu and/or Umar would take the throne of The Dark Dimension time and again. She eventually left as a freedom fighter to save her homeland again, leaving Strange alone in the process. Later, she arrives to find Umar & Baron Mordo in charge of the Dark Dimension, then leaving when they promise not to abuse their power... only to be manipulated by Dormammu into thinking they had betrayed her trust, and he takes power again, forcing them to lead a new resistance. She recenty reappeared in The Fearless Defenders as a magical assister to the team, helping form a spell that resurrected Annabelle Riggs into the body of Valkyrie, tying them together. And she asked Stephen for a divorce. After that, she's a side character in a few other stories- Asgardians of the Galaxy seems like a "sequel series" to Fearless Defenders, featuring the same characters.

-This leads to the big issue with Clea- as the supporting character/girlfriend of a guy without his own series, she is cast into an even bigger part of Marvel Limbo than HE was- as the pre-eminent sorcerer in Marvel Comics, Strange is ALWAYS at the forefront of every single Event Story. I mean, he's The Magic Guy! So EXTRA Magic-people are entirely superfluous to the tale being- you're lucky if you get Brother Voodoo or whoever. Clea of course is such a lesser character that she basically gets forgotten for YEARS at a time. So she's in this very weird zone where nobody cares about Strange so of course SHE isn't gonna show up, but she's like... kinda married to this guy who's central to The Illuminati and so many other big stories. In fact, looking at Marvunapp, I see she appears a TON in 1992-95, but then spends SIX YEARS on the shelf, after which she disappears in 3-4 year spurts, and even then only appears in a one-off. The fact that she hasn't appeared in the movies yet is not helping, nor is what's a pretty basic appearance- she was a Generic Ditko Pretty Girl, albeit with the distinct visual trait of having swirly stockings and silver-white hair.

-Clea rivals Dr. Strange in power a bit, but is still "only" PL 12- she certainly didn't seem overwhelmingly-powerful in Fearless Defenders. As the ruler of The Dark Dimension, she had the Flames of Regency, which made her more powerful than Strange himself- probably the PL 16-17 territory where Dormammu himself derives. As you'd expect, an Immortal Sorceress rivalling Stephen Strange is an extremely expensive, variable sort who can do just about anything.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
MacynSnow

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Mordo! Xandu! The Vishanti! Silver Dagger! Clea!)

Post by MacynSnow »

What i loved about Strange for a long time was(aside from the distinctive look) the fact that he WAS Married to a Woman just as powerful as he was. True, it can be argued(especially by me) that he took advantage of her relative Naivety to this Dimension, making her dependent on HIM to learn about this world.
Sidney369

Post by Sidney369 »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:42 pm He fought Strange, Spider-Man and some other folks, then tried to slay Werewolf By Night and a werewolf biker gang (THAT EXISTS? IN A STORY I'VE NEVER READ? ISSUE NUMBERS DAMMIT!!!),
That would be the Werewoof by Night serial in Marvel Comics Presents #s 54 - 59.
Always ask before you use someone's Original Character.
Never ever use them without permission. Only Villains do that.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:39 am What i loved about Strange for a long time was(aside from the distinctive look) the fact that he WAS Married to a Woman just as powerful as he was. True, it can be argued(especially by me) that he took advantage of her relative Naivety to this Dimension, making her dependent on HIM to learn about this world.
I'm not really sure how the argument could be made that Strange somehow took advantage of Clea. From what I saw of their relationship, she chose to go with Stephen to Earth (which I'll grant is a no-brainer to leave a place literally called The Dark Dimension for Earth), Stephen and Wong gave her every accommodation, they taught her about Earth, Stephen helped improve her magical tutelage, and it was made clear that Stephen exercised no control over what she could do or where she could go. She wound up saving his life several times, and when the time came she was free to leave.

Yes, she showed up on an entirely new world of her choosing and was financially dependent on Stephen while she lived with him. And the second she no longer wished to be, or had responsibilities that took her elsewhere, she left. Strange and Wong didn't shelter her as far as I know, they explained anything she asked and she wasn't someone perpetually confused by Earth from what I saw. She and Stephen didn't spend all of their time locked up in his home, they went out, explored the world, did things, etc. He acclimated her to Earth, and I have no doubt that if she'd asked Stephen to set her up with her own place and help her get a job, he'd have done it.

Because the main draw of coming to Earth wasn't Earth, it was Stephen himself. And unless you'd argue that every person that leaves their home to be with someone else in a new location because they love that person is somehow being taken advantage of, then I don't see how Clea was taken advantage of. Especially given the agency she repeatedly demonstrated once she was freed from Dormmamu.

Honestly, the saddest thing about Clea is that she kept getting pushed aside by writers wanting to put their own creation as Dr. Strange's new love interest, instead of sticking with the one Stan and Steve created that worked just fine. There's always this need to create new drama when two people in a stable relationship have enough drama to last for years. Most sitcoms are weekly shows about people in stable relationships and the crap they have to deal with. Just do that, but with superheroes and wizards.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Ares wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:13 am
MacynSnow wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:39 am What i loved about Strange for a long time was(aside from the distinctive look) the fact that he WAS Married to a Woman just as powerful as he was. True, it can be argued(especially by me) that he took advantage of her relative Naivety to this Dimension, making her dependent on HIM to learn about this world.
I'm not really sure how the argument could be made that Strange somehow took advantage of Clea. From what I saw of their relationship, she chose to go with Stephen to Earth (which I'll grant is a no-brainer to leave a place literally called The Dark Dimension for Earth), Stephen and Wong gave her every accommodation, they taught her about Earth, Stephen helped improve her magical tutelage, and it was made clear that Stephen exercised no control over what she could do or where she could go. She wound up saving his life several times, and when the time came she was free to leave.

Yes, she showed up on an entirely new world of her choosing and was financially dependent on Stephen while she lived with him. And the second she no longer wished to be, or had responsibilities that took her elsewhere, she left. Strange and Wong didn't shelter her as far as I know, they explained anything she asked and she wasn't someone perpetually confused by Earth from what I saw. She and Stephen didn't spend all of their time locked up in his home, they went out, explored the world, did things, etc. He acclimated her to Earth, and I have no doubt that if she'd asked Stephen to set her up with her own place and help her get a job, he'd have done it.

Because the main draw of coming to Earth wasn't Earth, it was Stephen himself. And unless you'd argue that every person that leaves their home to be with someone else in a new location because they love that person is somehow being taken advantage of, then I don't see how Clea was taken advantage of. Especially given the agency she repeatedly demonstrated once she was freed from Dormmamu.

Honestly, the saddest thing about Clea is that she kept getting pushed aside by writers wanting to put their own creation as Dr. Strange's new love interest, instead of sticking with the one Stan and Steve created that worked just fine. There's always this need to create new drama when two people in a stable relationship have enough drama to last for years. Most sitcoms are weekly shows about people in stable relationships and the crap they have to deal with. Just do that, but with superheroes and wizards.
I see what your saying Ares and your right, he didn't nessesarily take Advantage of her. Clea suffered briefly from what i call "Damsel-in-Distress Syndrom". Basically her body was just getting off of an Adrenaline spike(due to the battle with Dormmamu) and she became enamored of her Rescuer, deciding to become his Discipline & lover. Strange was a Neurosurgeon, not a Psychiatrist, so he didn't recognize the signs. Clea was in no position to make a decision like that mentally. Strange is really just guilty of being a Guy(i Wouldn't said no if a woman looking like her threw herself at me either, but I'd at least give it a day or two).
Jabroniville

Orini

Post by Jabroniville »

ORINI
Created By:
Stan Lee & Steve Ditko
First Appearance: Strange Tales #126 (Nov. 1964)
Role: Clea's Baby Daddy
Group Affiliations: The Dark Dimension

-Orini is a barely-seen, little-occurring character who is Clea's father- he was created by Stan & Steve, but given real form by Steve Englehart. He was a Prince of the Dark Dimension, and handsome enough that Umar decided to lose her virginity to him- she found this "Disgusting" but gave birth to Clea, which prevented her from taking Faltinean form, creating conflict with her brother Dormammu. Orini himself became one of Dormammu's chief disciples, making Clea a "Princess" of sorts. He only shows up a couple of times in the mid-1960s (as a generic backgrounder, more or less), and it's eleven years later that Englehart uses him a bit more. He rebukes Clea when she finally turns on Umar once and for all, and vanishes for years- it's not until 1985 that we get the full story on what went down between him & Umar- before, he was just some loyal henchman.

-Finally, Clea switches appearances with her father and tricks Umar into imprisoning him- neither she nor Dormammu bother to fix this. Finally, in 1995, writer David Quinn (?) writes via flashback that Orini was finally revived, but when he begged to join up with Dormammu again, the Dread One was like "LOL, no" and kills him. So, uh, very odd side-character. Like, I guess he was just a high-end henchman and they didn't want to make Dormammu Clea's dad or something (even though that would have probably made for a more dramatic story), but then he just gets ignored for a decade on two separate occasions, and is then casually-murdered.

-Orini is said to be a weak, ineffectual mage, and has only been seen casting bolts of magical energy.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.