Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Shredder! Cudley the Cowlick! Mona Lisa! Ninjara!)

Post by Ares »

Touch and Go are perfect Journeymen Villains of the kind you used to see a lot in the old Marvel Team-Up/Two-in-One days: the villain with a good gimmick that tended to double as their big weakness. I think the last place I saw it was Invincible's Powerplex, whose whole schtick was "Absorbs all manner of energy (including impact/kinetic) to power his abilities, but once that energy is depleted he's powerless",

Honestly, it seems like giving characters weaknesses isn't as big a thing as it used to be. Guys like the Turtles or Spider-Man don't really need them, since they can be challenged by non-powered guys with guns. But you don't see a lot of "Kryptonite/Needs to Transform/Will de-power if my hammer is out of my hands for 60 seconds" type weaknesses in new heroes these days.

The exception were a lot of Champions write-ups, which went too far in the other direction, where it seemed everyone had these very weird weaknesses that didn't relate to their abilities or origin at all.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Tattooedman

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Shredder! Cudley the Cowlick! Mona Lisa! Ninjara!)

Post by Tattooedman »

I like the gimmick of their powers, feels like something you'd see as some new members of the Flash's Rogues.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Jabroniville

Slash (Overview)

Post by Jabroniville »

SLASH:
-Well short of Metalhead, you weren't getting a more obvious character than this- Slash: The EVIL Mutant Turtle! And of course, following the rule of "Evil Counterparts", he needed to have the same outfit as the heroes, but black. And of course, it works EVERY SINGLE TIME.
-However, Slash was made a bit odd in the cartoon, lacking the menace of the "Black-Costumed Mirror Image Villains" of most established super-heroes- he didn't look like his toy, nor the video game versions (was he deemed too threatening or something?). Here, he was Bebop's pet turtle, which had lived in a small terrarium with a palm tree. He was mutated, and became a palm-tree obsessed Evil Turtle. The Archie Comics version resembled the toy, but had the cartoon version's quirks- however, he was an alien from a world of palm trees, and was obsessed after losing them all. This version ended up sympathetic and heroic, despite a murderous streak a mile wide- he sacrificed himself to save Earth from the Malignoid invasion.

Slash returned in the Nick Toon as Raphael's pet turtle, rather than Bebop's, and became an obsessive, dangerous vigilante. In the IDW Comics, he was an experiment by StockGen- he was initially a savage, uncontrollable beast- he attacked the Turltes and was thought dead. He was rescued and nursed back to health by a kindily mutant cat-man named Old Hob, and this changed him into a force for good- the simple-minded Slash ended up helping the Turtles (especially when Mikey offered him a chocolate bar). He joined the Mighty Mutanimals in this continuity, but was mind-controlled by Agent Bishop and implanted with a nuclear bomb. He eventually sacrificed himself in this continuity as well, blowing up a safe distance from innocents.
Jabroniville

Slash (1980s)

Post by Jabroniville »

Alright, finished my build of Slash! Now I just need a good image for him!... I'll type "ninja turtles slash" into Google Image Search to see what pops uOOOOOHHHHHHHH MMMYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

SLASH- 1980s Cartoon/Archie
Created By:
David Wise
First Appearance: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV series) (1988)
Role: Mirror Image Villain (to the TMNT)
Group Affiliations: None
PL 9 (109)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA 7 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -2 AWARENESS -2 PRESENCE -2

Bodacious Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+10)
Athletics 3 (+10)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+11)
Close Combat (Sword) 1 (+10)
Expertise (Palm Trees) 8 (+6)
Insight 1 (-1)
Intimidation 10 (+8)
Perception 8 (+6)
Sleight of Hand 5 (+5)
Stealth 5 (+8)

Gnarly Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Equipment 2 (Multiple Blades), Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Critical (Blades) 2, Improved Critical (Unarmed) 2, Improved Initiative 2, Improved Smash, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Close/Concealment), Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 5, Startle, Takedown 2

Radical Equipment:
"Multiple Blades" Strength-Damage +3 (Feats: Split) (Extras: Penetrating 5) (9)

Tubular Powers:
"Turtle Physiology"
Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation- Aquatic) [2]
Swimming 2 (2 mph) [2]

"Half-Shell"
Protection 1 [1]
Enhanced Dodge & Parry 1 [2]

Righteous Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Blades +10 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +11

Awesome Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +7, Fortitude +8, Will +4

Bummer Complications:
Prejudice (Freak)
Obsession (Palm Trees)- All Slash cares about are palm trees (his favourite is his "Binky"). If you can promise him one, he will do whatever you want. If you destroy one, he will hunt you to the ends of the Earth.

Total: Abilities: 40 / Skills: 50--25 / Advantages: 22 / Powers: 7 / Defenses: 15 (109)

-Slash was a GREAT idea in the TMNT-verse, but sadly was done as kind of a dopey, dumb villain with an odd obsession (Palm trees? Really?). In the cartoon, he was the adorably-cute pet turtle of Bebop, and then they mutated him into a big 'ol evil Turtle, obsessed with his palm tree. When it was lost down a vent, he went on a rampage in the Technodrome, and they exiled him to New York, where he beat up all four Turtles at once and had to be sent away on a rocket ship into outer space (where he found a palm tree in some garbage, and was thus content). Alas, only the toys & Archie Comics version wore black- the cartoon version had a weird metallic-looking set of guards, and a buffoonish expression with a dopey overbite. Slash was bad-ass, had weapons all over the place (fist-spikes, sharp kneepads, jagged blades everywhere), and kicked some shell, but he didn't really recur that often.

-In his second appearance, he was found by some aliens, who hooked him up to a device that increased his intelligence exponentially (with a mandatory British accent). He attempted to turn everyone on Earth into Turtles, so he could be the supreme turtle- he started with Vernon & Burne, but Donatello tricked him into reversing it and the boys knocked him off a rooftop... which made him dumb again. The Turtles sent him back into space, and his only other appearance was in Night of the Rogues along with a score of other villains.

-In the Archie Comics, Slash was an alien obsessed with the lost palm trees of his homeworld, he encountered Krang, who immediately allied with him. However, he soon split off and was arrested during a rampage in New York. The Mighty Mutanimals, mistaking him for one of the TMNT, broke him out of jail and he attacked them, but they soon made peace when the revealed he could stay on their homebase, which was on an island full of his beloved palm trees. After this point, he became an ally. Later, when their book was cancelled and they were all murdered, Slash joined the TMNT on a rampage of revenge- he killed the Gang of Four who were responsible and then went to attack Null and the Malignoids, who had ordered the killings. Slash ultimately sacrificed his life killing the Malignoids, flying their mothership into the sun.

-Slash is a fearsome enemy, packing Tokka & Rahzar-level power, and he's a PL 9 ass-kicker, though his mental stats hold back his points cost by quite a ways. He's strong enough in the Archie Comics to injure people resistant to the Turtles' attacks, like Scul & Bean. He's certainly no Skillmonkey, but he's dangerous. In the cartoon, he's strong enough (between him and the Rat King) to throw a PIZZA PARLOR at someone!
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Null

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:46 am

NULL
Role:
Evil Businessman, Possibly Satan
I just can't get over the hyper-exaggerated, Savage Dragon-like build and the tiny purple thong.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Slash (1980s)

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:37 pm Image
Slash seems like a solid idea that was never really executed properly. Given the obvious "Shredder" influences (the name, the hand claws, the purple) I think my own version of Slash would be that of one of the TMNT from an alternate universe. If I went with the idea that the "Shredder" identity is actually this possessive force that drives the current inheritor of the title to evil, then in that universe I'd have one of the Turtles kill Shredder and assume the mantle of Shredder to lead the Foot in an attempt to turn the organization to good. Only the corruptive influence clashes with the Turtles noble core, and between that inner battle and some other shenanigans, that Turtle winds up getting driven insane and takes more of a demonic aspect thanks to the possession. He'd naturally wind up killing his brothers and doing a lot of damage to the world, taking the name Slash and eventually winds up fighting the main TMNT heroes.

Now, which Turtle goes insane? The obvious choice would be either Leonardo or Raphael. Slash's toy comes with a bent and broken sai, which could be reflective of the Turtle he used to be and how bent and broken he is. It could also play into Raph's whole inner torment thing, sort of being faced front and center with what can happen if he lets his anger go out of control.

At the same time, making Slash an alternate Leonardo could be telling, showing how dangerous Leo could be if he went evil, what happens when his restraint goes away, and what happens when he tries to do something questionable for a good reason. In that instance, the bent sai could be a reminder of when he finally went crazy, killing Raphael when his brother tried to pull him back from the edge.

Now, those two are the obvious ones, but going a different route and making Slash Mikey or Don could also be interesting. Mikey is closer to his coloration, and Slash could be a wake-up call to Mikey about his lack of discipline and responsibility. Like, in that other universe, Mikey was the one that killed the Shredder and took the Foot over as kind of a lark, putting on the helmet just to be silly, but that opened the door to having his mind meet with the demonic Shredder entity. Lacking the control his brothers have, Mikey goes insane, kills his friends, and becomes a menace. He and Slash even have similar coloration if you go by 2003 TMNT Mikey.

Don would be the ultimate swerve, but there could also be hints what with the purple on Slash's outfit. Have Donnie defeat the Shredder, possibly through some high-tech trick and take over the Foot for its resources and as part of his more pacifistic ideals, only to be driven crazy by something that defied science. It could also be interesting if the Shredder influence gives Donnie the buffs in strength and skill he always lacked, so that even while he's crazy, he's still incredibly intelligent. In a sense, he'd have strength superior to Raph, agility superior to Mikey, skill superior to Leo, and brains equal to the main Donatello, making him the ultimate opponent.

Honestly not sure which I'd go with, but it'd make for a fun antagonist.

One twist might be that there's a "Slash" of each Turtle, because in at least one universe out there, each of the Turtles killed the Shredder and took his place, and each of them received a similar upgrade. So once the Turtles can defeat Slash, Slash decides to go collect version of his brothers that have similarly been corrupted, creating a Four Turtle group of corrupted Turtles for an epic showdown. Be a good place to show how much the Turtles have grown since the start of their series and their first fight with Slash, etc.

Davies

Re: Slash (1980s)

Post by Davies »

Ares wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:41 am Slash seems like a solid idea that was never really executed properly. Given the obvious "Shredder" influences (the name, the hand claws, the purple) I think my own version of Slash would be that of one of the TMNT from an alternate universe. If I went with the idea that the "Shredder" identity is actually this possessive force that drives the current inheritor of the title to evil, then in that universe I'd have one of the Turtles kill Shredder and assume the mantle of Shredder to lead the Foot in an attempt to turn the organization to good.
Which is exactly Raph did in the Image run, recently reprinted with an extension as Urban Legends by IDW.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Jabroniville

Slash (Nickelodeon)

Post by Jabroniville »

SLASH (Spike)- Nick Toon
Role:
Obsessive Vigilante
PL 9 (121)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA 8 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Bodacious Skills:
Athletics 4 (+11)
Deception 5 (+5)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+11)
Close Combat (Mace) 1 (+10)
Investigation 5 (+5)
Insight 4 (+4)
Intimidation 9 (+9)
Perception 6 (+6)
Stealth 6 (+9)

Gnarly Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Equipment 2 (Spiked Mace), Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Critical (Blades) 2, Improved Critical (Unarmed) 2, Improved Initiative 2, Improved Smash, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Close/Concealment), Quick Draw, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 5, Startle, Takedown 2

Radical Equipment:
"Multiple Blades" Strength-Damage +3 (Feats: Split) (Extras: Penetrating 5) (9)

Tubular Powers:
"Turtle Physiology"
Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation- Aquatic) [2]
Swimming 2 (2 mph) [2]
Senses 5 (Low-Light Vision, Extended Sight & Hearing, Acute Touch) [5]

"Half-Shell"
Enhanced Dodge & Parry 1 [2]

Righteous Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Mace +10 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +11

Awesome Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +8, Fortitude +9, Will +6

Bummer Complications:
Prejudice (Freak)
Relationship (Raphael)- Slash was initially obsessed with Raphael to the point of homicidal jealousy towards anyone else in his life. He felt betrayed when Raphael was horrified by Slash's attempts to murder the other three Turtles, and carried a grudge of a while. Even when befriending the guys later, Slash kept himself at a distance.

Total: Abilities: 54 / Skills: 42--21 / Advantages: 23 / Powers: 12 / Defenses: 11 (121)

-Slash was reintroduced in the 2012 Nick Toon, but under different circumstances- he was a beloved pet turtle of Raphael's now, and a sounding board for Raph's innermost thoughts. When he was accidentally mutated, he became violently possessive of Raphael. The two made plans to be a vigilante fighting team, but Slash was jealous of Raph's brothers and plotted to kill all of them. He savagely beat Mike & Donnie, but Raphael used a lesson from Splinter to touch a pressure point on Slash's arm to defeat him nonviolently. Slash, however, fell off a rooftop and disappeared. He would return a little more sane (the mutation had affected his mind too much at first), but carried a grudge, feeling betrayed by Raphael.

-He reappeared teaming with the Newtralizer, still rebuffing Raphael, but when Raph saved him when the Newtralizer started using Kraang gear to attack everybody, Slash realized who his true friends were. Slash decided to be a solo operative after that, but was more friendly to the others. He later forms the Mighty Mutanimals with a handful of other side characters (Pigeon Pete, Dr. Tyler Rockwell, and Leatherhead), helping the Turtles beat the Kraang invasion of Earth. However, he is quickly ignored in the narrative after the Shredder takes out all the Turtles & Mutanimals at once- Earth is destroyed and the Turtles have to go back in time to save it, and Slash is now a minor backgrounder.

-All in all, it seems like they had a big one-off episode for Slash, then kind of bounced around with him as a "Side Hero" kind of thing- a "Lancer" to the main heroes, forming his own group of side guys. The early insanity brought on by the Mutagen was kind of a weird twist.

-This version of Slash was absolutely MASSIVE, and very strong, but not much stronger than other versions of Slash (who was always oddly powerful compared to other Turtles). He is also very fast and can dodge attacks handily, putting him just a notch higher than any of the four Turtles in this continuity.
Jabroniville

Groundchuck

Post by Jabroniville »

Always dead-on target, Groundchuck aims to please Shredder. This mutated weapons expert is the Foot Clan’s hooved hoodlum of choice. Chunky and beefy, Groundchuck is Grade A when it comes to grinding up the Turtles. Pushing the Teens to their limit with his electro-prod and Turtle-tethering crossbow, Groundchuck’s a cut above the rest. It’s lights out for our half-shelled heroes when Groundchuck takes aim with his tranquilizing dart wrist gun. This horned hood has declared open season – and the Turtles are fair game!

GROUNDCHUCK
Role:
Villainous Powerhouse
Played By: Jim Cummings
PL 8 (88)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA 7 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 1
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -1

Bodacious Skills:
Athletics 2 (+9)
Intimidation 8 (+7)
Perception 2 (+2)
Technology 2 (+2)

Gnarly Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Equipment 5 (Assorted Gear), Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Ranged Attack 7, Startle

Radical Equipment:
"Electro-Prod" Affliction 6 (Fort; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Cumulative) (12)
"Turtle-Tethering Crossbow" Snare 6 (18)
"Tranquilizing Dart Wrist-Gun" Affliction 8 (Fort; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Ranged, Cumulative) (Diminished Range -1) (23)

Tubular Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 2 (Acute Scent, Low-Light Vision) [2]

Righteous Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Electro-Prod +10 (+6 Affliction, DC 16)
Crossbow +8 (+6 Ranged Affliction, DC 16)
Wrist-Gun +8 (+8 Ranged Affliction, DC 16)
Initiative +1

Awesome Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +7, Fortitude +7, Will +4

Bummer Complications:
Enemy (The Turtles)
Prejudice (Freak)

Total: Abilities: 50 / Skills: 14--7 / Advantages: 16 / Powers: 2 / Defenses: 13 (88)

-And now we come to one of my absolute favorite toys ever- Groundchuck, who for some reason I always called "Bulldrome" (did I just throw away his original packaging too soon, or what?). He looks AMAZING. Like some combination of 1980s (bright colors! '80s sci-fi!) and 1990s (Cyborg! Guns!) stereotypical character designs onto one character. He's squat like a lot of TMNT toys were, but still strong and vicious-looking, and stand-outish. In a series that could often default to "Bulky Guy + Standard Uniform + Animal", he actually looks different by being a non-standard color, having metallic bits everywhere, and packing those yellow "target" symbols on his suit.

-Sadly, I never once saw an episode featuring him- one specific memory I have is hanging out with some random kid at an... outdoor concert? One of those ones with a children's entertainer singing songs about Sneakers and Spike McCool (holy god I actually remember the names of the songs... and the fact that my sisters ruined the tape we bought from the guy by putting it in one of those '80s-era "Voice Recorder" Boom Boxes for kids, and recording their random vocal noises over some of the songs). And since he was wearing a TMNT-related t-shirt, we started talking about the show, and when I mentioned Groundchuck, he talked about having seen the episode, but mentioning that the character died in it (he didn't, but the kid got the "he was punching some giant dome" bit right). Of course, this is only scarcely-relevant to the character, but really- he didn't get up to much in the show. He was created alongside Dirtbag, teamed up with the Shredder, but got trapped on the Planet of the Turtleoids in a two-parter episode. Neither he nor Dirtbag ever reappeared. Here, Jim Cummings voiced him with a Southern cowboy accent with a lot of cowboy phrases like "Greenhorn".

-Unlike almost every other character who appeared in the TV show, we never got another version of Groundchuck- even in IDW or the Nick Toon. The only other appearance of the character outside the '80s toon and the toyline is as a Stage Boss in TMNT III for the NES.

-Groundchuck is as simple as most Mutants, but packs some different gear- a Tranq Gun, a Crossbow, and, appropriately, a Cattle Prod.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Cudley the Cowlick! Mona Lisa! Ninjara! Slash!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Dirtbag and Groundchuck’s debut: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYTlEL547uo

Interestingly, Groundchuck completely houses Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady immediately and ignores orders, then easily overpowers the mutants when they try again.

I also love the name “Museum of Excessive Opulence”.
Jabroniville

Dirtbag

Post by Jabroniville »

Put your ear to the ground and listen for Dirtbag, the militant mutant mole man. He’s a crazy coal miner and a mad mole all rolled into one. Dirtbag tunnels through sewers like a chisel through cheese. This mutant mole’s main mission is to seek out and destroy his arch enemy Splinter. And sewer searchin’ can’t be easier with Dirtbag’s gear: a rancid rat pack and chisel knife. The sewers are sure to crumble under the weight of Dirtbag’s jack hammer gun – the deadliest pneumatic tool in the world! And Splinter better stop snoozin’ in his meditation chamber, ’cause Dirtbag’s got a mind-numbing 4-pointed pick. Nothing can stop this tunneling terror – not walls, not boulders – maybe not even the Turtles! So listen hard and listen long, for the next sound you hear could be Splinter splintering!

DIRTBAG
Role:
Mutant Mole, Miner
Played By: Pat Fraley
PL 8 (88)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 5 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Bodacious Skills:
Athletics 5 (+8)
Intimidation 5 (+5)
Perception 6 (+6)

Gnarly Advantages:
Equipment 3 (Jack Hammer, Chisel Knife), Startle

Radical Equipment:
"Chisel Knife" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Improved Critical) (2)
"4-Pointed Pick" Strength-Damage +2 (Extras: Penetrating 4) (6)
"Helmet Flashlight" (1)
"Jack Hammer Gun" Strength-Damage +4 (Extras: Multiattack 7) (Inaccurate -1) (10)
AE: Burrowing 6 (6)

Tubular Powers:
"Mutant Mole"
"Animal Senses" Senses 3 (Acute & Extended Scent, Low-Light Vision) [3]
Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation- Underground) [2]

Righteous Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Knife +10 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Pick +10 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Jack Hammer Gun +8 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +3

Awesome Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +5, Fortitude +6, Will +4

Bummer Complications:
Prejudice (Monster)

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 16--8 / Advantages: 4 / Powers: 11 / Defenses: 13 (88)

-Dirtbag came out four years into the toyline, and looks pretty "Basic", all things considered. He appears alongside the bull Groundchuck in a pair of episodes called The Planet of the Turtleoids (they were supposed to be a gorilla & lion, but those animals escaped thanks to the alien Turtleoids, and a mole & bull were put in their place by Rocksteady & Bebop). Shredder decided they would be his henchmen, but they rebelled against his authority, and were soon captured and sent to "Shell-Ri-La" (naturally, the name for the Turtleoids's planet), where they teamed up with an evil dragon (god this show) and were eventually trapped on the planet. Later, they appeared allying with an evil Space Pirate. Both were minor losers, capable in the first fight but swiftly beaten on the follow-ups- Dirtbag tried to escape using the sewers, but he was easily trapped because who knows sewers better than the Turtles?

-Dirtbag is a pretty standard PL 8 foe with some pretty solid gear (his Jack Hammer would do a TON of damage in close combat).
KorokoMystia

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Cudley the Cowlick! Mona Lisa! Ninjara! Slash!)

Post by KorokoMystia »

The Turtleoids episodes are so bizarre. They shoved in a ton of toy characters (Tattoo, Groundchuck and Dirtbag,and Chrome Dome) that just get dealt with pretty quickly, and then other weird stuff like the Mini Technodrome (which I assume is meant to be the "Technodrome Scout" toy), the two-headed dragon Herman the Horrible, who was actually a robot being controlled by two of the Turtleoids because..they wanted Shell-Ri-La's gold? But they already would have had access to it.. Also despite all the toy characters being shoved in, the main plot concerns the Turtleoids and Herman the Horrible, that didn't have toys.
Jabroniville

Drako

Post by Jabroniville »

DRAKO
Role:
Recurring Villain

-Drako is an red dragon encountered as an enemy in the "Battle Nexus" arc. In a tournament many years ago, he made it to the finals easily, but ended up fighting Splinter himself- though injured, Splinter was able to defeat Drako using his wits. Outraged, Drako attempted to kill Splinter the next night, but was chased off. He returns for the new tournament, manipulating the Ultimate Ninja and others to gain a magical staff, but it activates with too much power and sends him into a dimensional vortex, seemingly killing him. He and the Ninja returned, both having been fused together into "Ultimate Drako". They are beaten again, but return to trap the Turtles across time and space. Ultimately, they were separated thanks to some magic stuff, but the Time Scepter they were using disintegrated Drako into dust.
Jabroniville

The Ultimate Ninja

Post by Jabroniville »

THE ULTIMATE NINJA (Ue-Sama)
Role:
Recurring Bad Guy

-Ue-Sama was a dirty fighter who threw Leonardo off a bridge at one point, dressed as “The Ultimate Ninja”. It turned out he was angry that Leonardo killed Ue-Sama’s intended victim, the Shredder. Leo came back and then defeated him handily. At the Battle Nexus tournament, it’s revealed that his father is The Daimyo, who runs the tournament- he pretends to have learned humility from his experience, but secretly plots to kill his father and usurp the Nexus. He allies with the evil Drako for this purpose, but the two are fused together when their plans are uncovered. He attempted to kill his father once more, but ultimately couldn’t go through with it, and this “Ultimate Drako” was killed after two Magical Macguffins were combined. A grieving Daimyo was given a second chance with his son when Ue-Sama was reborn into a younger form.
Jabroniville

The Daimyo

Post by Jabroniville »

THE DAIMYO
Role:
Mysterious Good Guy, Battle Nexus Leader

-The Daimyo is the father of the Ultimate Ninja, one of the show’s villains, but he was an old ally of Splinter and Miyamoto Usagi’s. He was in charge of the Battle Nexus tournament, crowning Michelangelo as its champion, and mourned his son after he was lost. Finally, his boy was returned to him as a young boy so they could start over.