Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
catsi563

Re: Jab’s Builds (The Micronauts! The Kree! Ronan the Accuser!)

Post by catsi563 »

I think ill retcon that Sentinels were created by Trask from the remains of a Kree Sentry with the aid of a secret Kree scientist who saw the mutations as a threat to kree dominance of earth and wanted a weapon against the inhumans

So he manipulates trasks allready burgeoning hatred for mutants petty racisms is so easy to manipulate as it is and then gives him a weapon to use to SAVE HUMANITY
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

I think one issue I have is that the Accusers are an AWESOME idea. They're like the Judges from Judge Dredd, complete with a warhammer acting as their giant gavel, only they work for an empire of evil aliens. We should be seeing more of these guys, not just Ronan. One Ronan is bad, having a group of them could be insane. You could even have heroes dealing with their own personal Accuser that becomes a rival, etc.

Honestly, the Accusers feel like the guys that you would send up against a Super Skrull or an Imperial Guardsman. They're one flavor of Big Gun for the Kree Empire. Plus, "Universal Weapon" is just an awesome name in my opinion. They should be like some mini-Thors with some unique energy manipulation powers.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Skavenger

Post by Skavenger »

Ares wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:07 pm I think one issue I have is that the Accusers are an AWESOME idea. They're like the Judges from Judge Dredd, complete with a warhammer acting as their giant gavel, only they work for an empire of evil aliens. We should be seeing more of these guys, not just Ronan. One Ronan is bad, having a group of them could be insane. You could even have heroes dealing with their own personal Accuser that becomes a rival, etc.

Honestly, the Accusers feel like the guys that you would send up against a Super Skrull or an Imperial Guardsman. They're one flavor of Big Gun for the Kree Empire. Plus, "Universal Weapon" is just an awesome name in my opinion. They should be like some mini-Thors with some unique energy manipulation powers.
This. I know they've introduced some other accusers in the past (Huran, Hala, Sinta, there was a whole corps of them until Hala blew up), but it really does have that Judge Dredd feel where they're judge, jury, and executioner, even if it's passing judgement over entire planets.

As for the Sentrys, I like the IDEA of them more than the implementation. They're cold, stoic, powerful forces of nature who act as both an actual sentry (keeping an eye on things) and military force (I think during Annihilation Conquest it was said that a single one could raze a planet, and the Kree have an entire FLEET of them just sitting around in various places). Of course, this leads to the question of "why do the Kree struggle so hard against Earth" and instead of "well, because writers hate having their precious toys be second to anything or deal with issues by talking or diplomacy instead of punching" it becomes "well, let's just talk a big game and then ruin it a few pages later."

But I really think it says something about just how militaristic the Kree are that the guys whose sole purpose is to keep an eye on things are that powerful, as opposed to most species who would make them quick, agile, and able to just beam back a quick message before exploding. I mean, imagine if in Star Wars the probe droid they had sent to Hoth had been an AT-AT walker instead of a little thing that went "beep boop" and then exploded.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Huh, there's an idea: Make the Sentries piloted mecha.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Goldar

Re: Jab’s Builds (Brain Emperor! Primitive Fighting Games! The Micronauts!)

Post by Goldar »

Skavenger wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:07 pm
Goldar wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:13 am
Orbiter wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:57 pm

Also, at the time The Enigma Force was introduced, there was no "Phoenix Force" yet as such. Sure, Jean Grey was Phoenix by that time, but the explanation that it was The Phoenix Force inhabiting her was a retcon that came later.
Thanks guys.
One other recent retcon, the 'Enigma Force' is the counterpoint to Knull, the God of Symbiotes. I don't understand how, but that's what Marvel is going with these days.
Huh. I had not heard of that, although I did read something the other day that Knull is not really the god of darkness as he believes, and that Jean Grey found that out when she beat him. Darkness is something more that exists or some such. Oh Marvel.... :roll:
Goldar

Re: Kree Sentries

Post by Goldar »

Ken wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:03 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:29 pm Image

KREE SENTRY

"Giant Size" Growth 4 (Str & Toughness +4, +4 Mass, +2 Intimidation, -2 Dodge/Parry, -4 Stealth) -- (15 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [9]

-Other Kree Sentries include #9168 (a six-foot-tall one who prevents travelers from finding the Kree city on the Blue Area of the Moon- it is destroyed via a remote destruct device), #213 (sentried on the planet Uranus, where its destruction at the hands of the Eternals led to a war with the Kree), #372 (damaged by the West Coast Avengers after fighting the Shi'ar Imperial Guard) and #571 (aided the "Lunatic Legion" of the Kree on Earth, but was destroyed by Iron Man).
And, apparently, there's at least one that is Kaiju sized.
Did someone say Kaiju?! I know all about Kaiju!
Skavenger

Post by Skavenger »

Goldar wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:35 am
Goldar wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:13 am

Thanks guys.
One other recent retcon, the 'Enigma Force' is the counterpoint to Knull, the God of Symbiotes. I don't understand how, but that's what Marvel is going with these days.
Huh. I had not heard of that, although I did read something the other day that Knull is not really the god of darkness as he believes, and that Jean Grey found that out when she beat him. Darkness is something more that exists or some such. Oh Marvel.... :roll:
On a related but completely unrelated note, one of the biggest things that upset me about Hickman taking over the X-men and rebooting everything was that we lost Gail Simone's characterization of Domino, pretty much the first time in... ... ever that I gave a darn about the character. But one thing that really struck me as interesting was that the moment Domino was presented with "Phenomenal Cosmic Power" in the form of a Celestial artifact, the words "Dark Phoenix" ran through her mind, and she rejected it in terror of what it might make her.

It'd be really interesting if they explored that aspect of Jean, have her be someone that everybody loves, but everybody is terrified of, because she symbolizes what happens when power goes unchecked (even though, yeah, it wasn't her, yadda yadda, it still had her form).
Jabroniville

The Accuser Corps

Post by Jabroniville »

THE ACCUSER CORPS
Created By:
Mark Gruenwald (off of Stan & Jack's Ronan)
First Appearance: Captain America #399 (April 1992)
Role: Background Villains
Group Affiliations: The Kree Empire
PL 12 (196)
STRENGTH
7/11 STAMINA 7 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Deception 3 (+5)
Expertise (History) 5 (+8)
Expertise (Kree Accuser) 10 (+13)
Insight 4 (+6)
Intimidation 8 (+10)
Investigation 6 (+8)
Perception 5 (+7)
Technology 4 (+7)
Vehicles 5 (+7)

Advantages:
Benefit 3 (Kree Supreme Accuser), Close Attack 1, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Universal Weapon), Power Attack, Ranged Attack 8, Takedown

Powers:
"Electro-Magnetic Eye Rays" Blast 8 (Flaws: Distracting) [8]

"Accuser Armor" (Flaws: Removable) [47]
Enhanced Strength 4 (8)
Protection 6 (Extras: Impervious 11) (17)
Senses 2 (Darkvision) (2)
Invisibility (4)
Features: Buys off Side-Effect on Universal Weapon (27)
-- (58 points)

"Universal Weapon" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [20]
All Powers have Side-Effect: Takes Damage +15 -2)
"Create Vaccuum" Affliction 12 (Fort; Dazed & Vulnerable/Stunned & Defenseless/Incapacitated) (Extras: Extra Condition, Area- 30ft. Burst, Cumulative) Linked to Environment 2 (Impede Movement 2) (25) -- (32 points)
  • AE: Cosmic Energy Blast 14 (Feats: Penetrating 10) (17)
  • AE: "Disintegration" Blast 12 (Flaws: Limited to Objects) Linked to Weaken Toughness 10 (Extras: Ranged) (Flaws: Limited to Objects +0) (8)
  • AE: "Hammer Smash" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Reach, Penetrating 8) (10)
  • AE: Transform (Machines to Machines) 7 (14)
  • AE: "Create Vortex" Move Object 10 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone) (Flaws: Limited to Away) (5)
  • AE: "Freeze" Snare 10 (10)
  • AE: Teleport 10 (5)
Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Armour +10 (+11 Damage, DC 26)
Universal Hammer +10 (+13 Damage, DC 28)
Eye Rays +10 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Cosmic Blast +10 (+14 Ranged Damage, DC 29)
Disintegration +10 (+12 Ranged Damage & +10 Ranged Weaken, DC 27 & 20)
Vacuum +12 Area (+12 Affliction, DC 22)
Freeze +10 (+10 Ranged Affliction, DC 20)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +7 (+13 Armour, +6 Impervious), Fortitude +8, Will +7

Complications:
Responsibility (Kree Empire)

Total: Abilities: 68 / Skills: 48--24 / Advantages: 16 / Powers: 75 / Defenses: 13 (196)

-It was shockingly around thirty years before we saw another Accuser, and by then they were largely a backdrop to the Operation: Galactic Storm story-arc. Most are effectively jobber version of Ronan, and almost none have ever been named, never mind been important to stories.
-The Accusers are powerful, but about 1.5 levels below Ronan. This still makes them PL 11-12 characters- enough to challenge an entire Avengers or Guardians squad for a while before going down.

Named Accusers:
HALA: A recent Bendis creation, wielding a staff instead of a hammer. She is the sole survivor of the Accuser Corps following the destruction of the Kree Empire and homeworld (also named Hala). She first appeared in Secret Wars (where she fought the Thor Corps and was beaten by the Guardians of Knowhere), and was translated to the main continuity. There, she fought the Guardians of the Galaxy, but The Thing (then on that squad temporarily) defeated her- she gained renewed power when Drax accidentally activated a failsafe on her gear. She decided to destroy Spartax and Earth for Peter Quill's culpability in the destruction of the Kree Empire. She nearly killed Gamora in a fight meant to stall her, but Kitty Pryde (phasing her through the ground) and Thing (leaping from a spacecraft to planetside) managed to knock her out. She was then arrested by the Spartax and sent back to the Kree.

INNDIG-O: A female Accuser who came to Earth to investigate a distress call. Rather than fight, she came in peace, representing the "Blue Starforce", a band that represented every aspect of the Kree justice system. She was investigating Dr. Lawson, an ally of Carol Danvers's from way back in the day, who was fixing up and using Kree technology. This was apparently a crime to the Kree, but when Lawson used his gear to fight back during a mock trial, Inndigo-O actaually stood in his defense upon hearing how the Kree had negatively affected his life. He was sentenced to "ten years community service", and this was to be carried out by sending him to Hala to help rebuild their society.

People tagged me with pictures of this character almost immediately upon her debut. You'd think I'd developed some kind of a REPUTATION or something.

LAURI-ELL: A very new character- the half-sister of Carol Danvers (their mother is the Kree Mari-Ell, as was retconned into Carol's origin). Big, strong and muscular (totally not my exact fetish), she was kind-hearted and hated violence. She was blamed for a destructive explosion and Carol (forced to be the new Kree Accuser) was sent to kill her, but discovered her parentage and refused. Laurie-Ell is ultimately named the new Chief Accuser in Carol's place when she's revealed to perfectly harmonize with the hammer Carol was using.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Ares wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:05 am So Uncle Bylar was basically Thanos.
More of a False Flag situation where he released the plague so that he could blame it on Whoop-Ant, and by extension Earth-Prime, providing an excuse to fund research to find a way to get there and conquer it.
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

Skavenger wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:24 am

Huh. I had not heard of that, although I did read something the other day that Knull is not really the god of darkness as he believes, and th
at Jean Grey found that out when she beat him. Darkness is something more that exists or some such. Oh Marvel.... :roll:
On a related but completely unrelated note, one of the biggest things that upset me about Hickman taking over the X-men and rebooting everything was that we lost Gail Simone's characterization of Domino, pretty much the first time in... ... ever that I gave a darn about the character. But one thing that really struck me as interesting was that the moment Domino was presented with "Phenomenal Cosmic Power" in the form of a Celestial artifact, the words "Dark Phoenix" ran through her mind, and she rejected it in terror of what it might make her.

It'd be really interesting if they explored that aspect of Jean, have her be someone that everybody loves, but everybody is terrified of, because she symbolizes what happens when power goes unchecked (even though, yeah, it wasn't her, yadda yadda, it still had her form).
I never knew that about Domino, and I do not think they addressed that with Jean. Jean has rejected the Phoenix Force at her last return, stating she did not need it and that it was holding her back from exploring her own powers. And while Jean used to be an Omega level psychic, they have now reduced her to just being an omega level telepath.
Jabroniville

The Kree Starforce

Post by Jabroniville »

THE KREE STARFORCE:
-The Kree Starforce were formed probably by Mark Gruenwald, who was like "Hey, we have a bunch of Kree characters, a couple new villains, and a guy I figured could be a Kree Eternal" and made a super-villain stable out of them. The Starforce were in opposition to the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, but didn't fight them that much, being massively overwhelmed. They got into a couple of scraps with the Avengers and were finally taken over by Deathbird once the Shi'ar annexed the Kree Empire. From there, they were effectively ignored forever and vanished, Ronan going on to do his own thing.

The Roster:
Ronan the Accuser- Old-school '60s villain.
Korath the Pursuer- Created to be a lesser Ronan, almost literally.
Shatterax- Powersuit guy.
Captain Atlas- Flying guy in Mar-Vell's original Kree suit.
Doctor Minerva- Evil manipulative scientist from the Captain Marvel book in the '70s.
The Supreme Intelligence- Building an android suit for its essence to act as "Supremor".
Jabroniville

Korath the Pursuer

Post by Jabroniville »

KORATH THE PURSUER (Korath-Thak)
Created By:
Mark Gruenwald & Greg Capullo
First Appearance: Quasar #32 (March 1992)
Role: Jobber Villain, Secondary Kree Bad Guy
Group Affiliations: The Kree Starforce
PL 8 (132)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 5 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Deception 3 (+4)
Expertise (Science) 7 (+12)
Insight 2 (+3)
Intimidation 2 (+3)
Perception 3 (+4)
Technology 5 (+10)
Treatment 3 (+8)
Vehicles 1 (+6)

Advantages:
Equipment 4 (Translator, Kree Tech), Improved Critical (Beta-Batons), Ranged Attack 3

Powers:
"Cybernetic Implants"
"Telelocation" Senses 7 (Detect Minds- Ranged 2, Detect Powers- Analytical, Ranged) [7]

"Korath Armour" (Flaws: Removable) [14]
Protection 2 (Extras: Impervious 3) (5)
Flight 6 (120 mph) (12)
-- (17 points)

"Beta-Batons" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [11]
"Stun Setting" Affliction 8 (Tech Skill of Creator; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Cumulative) (16) -- (17 points)
  • AE: "Damage Electronics" Affliction 8 (Tech Skill of Creator; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Cumulative) (16)
Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Stun Baton +8 (+8 Affliction, DC 18)
Damage Electronics +8 (+8 Affliction, DC 18)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +6 (+8 Armour), Fortitude +7, Will +4

Complications:
Responsibility (The Kree Empire)
Weakness (Earth's Atmosphere)- Korath will suffocate in Earth's atmosphere.

Total: Abilities: 70 / Skills: 26--13 / Advantages: 8 / Powers: 28 / Defenses: 9 (132)

-Poor Korath. This guy debuted during Operation Galactic Storm, showing up as a Kree scientist who finally discovered how to give his stagnant people super-powers, so he became a low-level superhuman (basically "Ronan Lite") and challenged the Avengers, later joining the Kree Starforce. Problematically, he was just a low-level Ronan wannabe, didn't have much going for him, wasn't very powerful, and ultimately got totally ignored. In fact, he made ZERO appearances between O:GS and Annihilation as far as I can tell, as the writers suddenly gathered together all the forgotten "Space People" and threw them into one event. He made a handful of appearances (though didn't do much aside from ally with Ronan in the big guy's own Limited Series), but his fate was that of all D-League characters in kill-happy events: he got blowed up. Ultron-as-Phalanx destroyed him in a "YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME" moment when the Kree dude had been Assimilated by the wannabe Borg. Too bad, he was just generic enough to work or be "Catmanned" into a good villain after all. He was briefly seen in the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie, but never got up to much there, either.

-Korath is a pretty low-level metahuman, able to go up against an individual Avenger for a short while, or maybe sneak attack one into submission with his pretty powerful Beta-Batons. He's no major-league ass-kicker, and can't go for a long time against any PL 10s or anything (he got WORKED in any Annihilation scenes he was in), but he's handy. Also, very smart, one of the top Kree thinkers, though nothing compared to an Earth-borne super-genius (which is always funny- Earthlings are "primitives" with no baseline high tech for everybody, but we have Reed Richards, Tony Stark & Victor Von Doom, who are all a billion times as smart as Korath).
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

He shows up in Captain marvel as well as one of Carols teamates
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Skavenger

Post by Skavenger »

Goldar wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:24 am
Skavenger wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:24 am

Huh. I had not heard of that, although I did read something the other day that Knull is not really the god of darkness as he believes, and th
at Jean Grey found that out when she beat him. Darkness is something more that exists or some such. Oh Marvel.... :roll:

I never knew that about Domino, and I do not think they addressed that with Jean. Jean has rejected the Phoenix Force at her last return, stating she did not need it and that it was holding her back from exploring her own powers. And while Jean used to be an Omega level psychic, they have now reduced her to just being an omega level telepath.
Domino's solo title by Simone was really great, and one of the few titles from the past couple of years that keeps me from just giving up on the Big Two. It gave the character a personality beyond "badass woman with guns" and brought back some great B and C-list characters. She had a squad with Diamondback (Cap's ex) and Outlaw (the one Jab didn't know about), she trains with Shang-Chi for a bit (after meeting him after thinking he was a myth, like the Spider-Clone or "those dirty She-Hulk pics"), founds a support group for mutants whose appearances make them stand out in society, fangirls over the Black Widow ("I dressed up as her on Halloween!")...I mean, I think that's more characterization and depth in one miniseries than she had since the 90s.
Jabroniville

The Supreme Intelligence

Post by Jabroniville »

THE SUPREME INTELLIGENCE
Created By:
Stan Lee & Jack Kirby
First Appearance: The Fantastic Four #65 (Aug. 1967)
Role: Super-Computer
PL 12 (201), PL 14 (201) Mind-Reader
STRENGTH
-- STAMINA -- AGILITY --
FIGHTING -- DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 14 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Deception 12 (+12)
Expertise (Kree Leader) 2 (+16)
Expertise (History) 1 (+15)
Expertise (Science) 10 (+24)
Insight 4 (+6)
Intimidation 8 (+8)
Perception 5 (+7)
Ranged Combat (Blasts) 4 (+10)
Technology 10 (+24)
Vehicles 2 (+4)

Advantages:
Beginner's Luck, Benefit 6 (The Supreme Intelligence, Ruler of the Kree), Eidetic Memory, Jack-of-All-Trades, Skill Mastery (Science), Ultimate Science Skill, Ultimate Technology Skill

Powers:
"Living Computer"
Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) [30]
Protection 16 (Extras: Impervious 9) [25]
Enhanced Will 4 (Flaws: Limited to vs. Mental Attacks) [2]
Impervious Will 9 [9]

"Vast Mental Might"
"Telepathy" Mind-Reading 14 & Communication (Mental) 5 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Area, Selective) (58) -- [65]
  • Dynamic AE: "Telekinesis" Move Object 12 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Perception Range) (37)
  • Dynamic AE: "Mental Stun" Affliction 12 (Will; Dazed/Stunned/Incapicated) (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Perception Range +2) (37)
  • Dynamic AE: Mind Control 12 (Feats: Dynamic) (49)
  • AE: "Group Mind Control" Mind Control 8 (Extras: Area- 120ft. Burst +3, Selective) (Flaws: Touch Range -2) (48)
Senses 4 (Analytical Vision, Low-Light Vision, Communication Link- Supremor) [4]
"Cosmic Awareness" Senses 19 (Cosmic Awareness- May ask the GM a single question with an HP, Precognition, Postcognition, Danger Sense, Counters Concealment 2, Illusion 2, Obscure 5) [19]

Offense:
Unarmed -- (No Damage)
Mental Stun/Mind Control -- (+12 Perception Affliction, DC 20)
Group Control +8 Area (+8 Affliction, DC 18)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Automatically Hit, Toughness +16 (+5 Impervious), Fortitude --, Will +12 (+16 vs. Attacks, +5 Impervious)

Complications:
Enemy (The Skrulls)

Total: Abilities: -4 / Skills: 58--29 / Advantages: 12 / Powers: 153 / Defenses: 10 (201)

-He's not really an active participant in many fights, being a giant computer with no ability to move, but he's smart, has massive psionic might, and he's one of the best schemers in comics- not many characters have wiped out billions of a race of people, only to be greeted as beloved heroes by that same race- THAT is a supreme planner.

The Supreme Intelligence:
-The Supreme Intelligence is actually a pretty cool idea- the ruler of the Kree Empire, he is the embodiment of the dead minds of all the most intelligent Kree, formed into a sentient computer that eventually just took leadership. It has a unique appearance (being a giant head in a jar/viewscreen), and is iconic enough that writers keep resurrecting it no matter how many times it's been killed. He is millions of years old, having been created to make a Cosmic Cube for his people- however, it was wise enough to know these only invite catastrophe, and so refused- despite this, it eventually gained total power over the Empire. "Supremor", as he's sometimes called, debuted in the same Fantastic Four issue that gave us Ronan, sending him to execute the heroes- this was a FANTASTIC villain design, combining the "Big Head" guys like M.O.D.O.K. with some great "freak" concepts (tentacle hair), which is probably why it's stood the test of time so well.

-Supremor was deposed as leader by Ronan at one point, but aided Rick Jones in unleashing the "Destiny Force" to end the Kree/Skrull War- another sign of its secretive planning and foresight, as it became clear its goal was now to jump-start the stalled-out Kree evolution. Retaking the empire from Ronan, it turned him into a loyal subordinate for the most part after this. However, it attempted to use the Soul Gem to force peace among the Kree so they could destroy the Skrulls, who had lost their Shapeshifting at this point. It used the Gem to absorb the Silver Surfer's soul, but it escaped in an act that drove Supremor insane- it thus got replaced as leader by a few traitors and incompetents until retaking power by Operation: Galactic Storm.

Operation- Galactic Storm and the Destruction of the Kree:
-In one of its biggest uses in comics, Supremor took a physical form (a super-powered creature with its own mind controlling it) and formed the Kree Starforce in a war against the Shi'ar. However, its end-goal remained the same, and was carried out with horrifying efficiency- Supremor allowed the Shi'ar to explode a Nega-Bomb in Kree space, killing billions upon billions of Kree (90% of the entire population!), all in the name of jumpstarting that evolution. The horrified Avengers sought revenge, with Iron Man leading a team to deliberately execute it, causing a rift in the team (Eric "Thor" Masterson decided not to go through with it, upon realizing that Supremor had "living" traits like tubes as "veins" and such- it was too alive for him in the end).

-Supremor returned several years later, having survived the death of its host computer to sit in a starship. It appeared as an ally of sorts to the Avengers during Avengers Forever, acting as an aloof, impartial advisor (trapped in a big jar, more or less), then tried to explode a Nega-Bomb on Earth, then created the "Ruul" offshoot of the Kree, seemingly succeeding in its goal. However, this wass soon undone in a "Back To Basics" thing, and the Kree effectively returned without the Shi'ar ruling them. at which point it allied with the Avengers during Avengers Forever, often appearing in the background and advising others.

Modern Supremor:
-During Annihilation it is discovered that the wealthy merchants of House Fiyero have deposed Supremor, keeping it in a state of "living death" while taking power- when Ronan discovers this, he mercy-kills Supremor and takes command himself, deposing the merchants. During Annihilation Conquest, the Phalanx attempt to take over its corpse and use its psionic power to subjugate the entire Kree race at once, but the Kree antihero Wraith stops them. Eventually, Ronan resurrects the Intelligence by capturing two alternate reality Reed Richardses (the remainder of the "Council of Reeds" that were undone by our Reed) and melding them into one form at the end of Jon Hickman's FF run- this new Intelligence has two sets of eyes but the same intelligence as before. Eventually it is merged with an alternate universe Intelligence by Noh-Varr, and plans on using the Infinity Gems to bring the Kree Empire back to its original source.

-Supremor as a whole is an interesting sort of deal, if not really a deep CHARACTER. It's just so big and unknowable and alien that it ends up kind of fascinating, even as its history gets borked during 1990-today. Like, I'm pretty sure I've seen it die 2-3 times (only some "took") and take a seat during some important stories, like Annihilation notably writing it out so they could tell other stories, including their "all the empires falter" plot where the Kree, Skrulls & Shi'ar nearly die. But this is a truly dangerous foe- something that would emotionlessly kill billions for the sole purpose of helping its race evolve further. It's this level of aloof sociopathy and immorality, combined with its alien appearance, that makes it very threatening.

"SUPREMOR" (Supreme Intelligence-Controlled Android)
Created By:
Stan Lee & Jack Kirby
First Appearance: The Fantastic Four #65 (Aug. 1967)
Role: Super-Computer
PL 10 (228)
STRENGTH
10 STAMINA -- AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 14 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Deception 12 (+12)
Expertise (Kree Leader) 2 (+16)
Expertise (History) 1 (+15)
Expertise (Science) 10 (+24)
Insight 4 (+6)
Intimidation 8 (+8)
Perception 5 (+7)
Ranged Combat (Blasts) 4 (+10)
Technology 10 (+24)
Vehicles 2 (+4)

Advantages:
Beginner's Luck, Benefit 6 (Representative of Supreme Intelligence), Eidetic Memory, Fast Grab, Jack-of-All-Trades, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4, Skill Mastery (Science), Ultimate Science Skill, Ultimate Technology Skill

Powers:
"Android Physiology"
Leaping 4 (120 feet) [4]
Cosmic Energy Blast 10 (Feats: Split) [21]
Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) [30]
Protection 10 (Extras: Impervious 5) [15]

"Head & Back Tendrils"
Extra Limbs 6 [6]
Elongation 2 (Flaws: Limited to Tendrils) [1]
Affliction 10 (Will; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Feats: Reach 4) (Extras: Cumulative) (Flaws: Grab-Based) [14]
Mind-Reading 10 (Feats: Reach 4) (Flaws: Limited to Grappled Targets, Touch Range -2) [6] -- Linked to Stun
Senses 1 (Mental Link- Supreme Intelligence/Supremor) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Mental Stun +10 (+10 Affliction, DC 20)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +10, Fortitude --, Will +8

Complications:
Enemy (The Skrulls)

Total: Abilities: 66 / Skills: 58--29 / Advantages: 19 / Powers: 98 / Defenses: 16 (228)

-Supremor gets some use off-and-on in comics, but not recently. It is basically a living-esque android creation of the Kree Supreme Intelligence, designed to be his physical presence, using his mind in combination with a super-powerful body. Many of them have brawled with Captain Mar-Vell, but the one I'm statting comes from the Kree Starforce in Operation: Galactic Storm. It didn't really do much other than fight in that, though it led the Starforce.

-Like alot of guys with varying powers and lots of Linked stuff, Supremor is quite over-cost. It's got a powerful Mental Stun/Mind-Reading Linked Effect that it can use on targets it grapples with multiple tentacles, Cosmic Energy Blasts, alot of raw strength and toughness, and it has a hell of a good reach. So despite not being a MAJOR-league powerhouse, Supremor is rather nasty in combat, and hard to really beat down. It's also extremely intelligent, being the SI's pawn, and it can link up to the Intelligence to gain boosts in most knowledge skills using that Mental Link power.