Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Ken

Re: Jab’s Builds (Ra's al-Ghul! Orca! Two-Face! Maxie Zeus!)

Post by Ken »

Very little mention of Harvey's obsession with the numeral two.

If he had an obsession with "number two" that would be a different villain all-together.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Tattooedman wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:34 am Maxie Zeus got a good take in the Batman show - a deluded industrialist who built himself a ton of Olympian-themed devices (including an Iron Man type of suit) that he used to try and take over Gotam to rebuild Olympus (as I think he thought he'd been somehow "banished" - in reality he'd been found guilty of having underworld connections he'd used to further his business).
Heh, I was coming in here to say just this. Maxi Zeus is one of The Batman's big success stories, as it did what even Batman:TAS failed to do: namely make Maxi Zeus fun and awesome.

Instead of a delusional crime boss with a toga and a lightning rod, Zeus is basically a Bond villain on steroids. He's got his own Helicarrier-style flying fortress (naturally called Olympus) armed with LIGHTNING CANNONS that he uses to isolate Gotham, destroying bridges and shooting down Batman the first time he flies the Batwing up there, forcing Bruce to develop a new and improved version of the vehicle to even get to Zeus's ship. Zeus has an army of goons in Greco-Roman stylized armor, and he himself wears similar stylized power armor with built in lighting blasters in the gauntlets.

It helps that this Zeus's insanity and delusions are more subdued, where it's more that he believes Rome was the height of civilization and wants a modern version of it. He just sees himself as a Roman Emperor, and thus a god-in-the-making, rather than literally the god Zeus himself. So still nuts, but not like the other Maxi Zeus who is constantly trying to make the world fit into his delusions.

It also helps that only Batgirl calls him "Maxi" as an insult, everyone else refers to him as Zeus, Lord Zeus or Maximilian.

"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Sidious

Post by Sidious »

Maxi Zeus was one of my first issues of Batman and the Outsiders. I loved his new Olympians and still try to use them in games today. The last time I had him in a campaign he was trying to steal Ambrosia to "regain" his godly might.

That armored pic looks BA and I might steal it for another character.
Jabroniville

The Condiment King

Post by Jabroniville »

THE CONDIMENT KING (Mitchell Mayo)
Created By:
Bruce Timm & Paul Dini (cartoon), Chuck Dixon & Scott Beatty (comics)
First Appearance: Batman: The Animated Series (cartoon), Batgirl- Year One (comics)
Role: Joke Villain
Group Affiliations: None
PL 6 (67)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 5 (+7)
Expertise (Criminal) 3 (+3)
Perception 3 (+3)
Stealth 1 (+4)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack 1

Powers:
"Condiment-Spraying Device" (Flaws: Removable) [9]
"Slippery Floors" Affliction 5 (Athletics; Dazed & Hindered/Stunned & Immobile) (Feats: Triggered- Proximity) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line, Extra Condition) (Flaws: Limited Degree) (Noticeable -1) (10) -- (11 points)
  • AE: "Ketchup in the Eye" Dazzle Visuals 5 (10)
Offense:
Unarmed +4 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Dazzle Visuals +6 (+5 Ranged Affliction, DC 15)
Slippery Floors +5 Area (+5 Affliction, DC 15)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +5 (DC 15), Parry +4 (DC 14), Toughness +2, Fortitude +3, Will +2

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)
Reputation (Joke)

Total: Abilities: 32 / Skills: 12--6 / Advantages: 1 / Powers: 9 / Defenses: 5 (53)

-The Condiment King is a joke villain from Batman: The Animated Series (who... I don't remember at all, actually. I must have missed that episode). He's a throwback the 1966 Adam West show, making lame puns ("I knew you'd ketchup with me sooner or later. How I relished this meeting!". He was robbing a restaurant using guns that shot condiments at people, but slipped on his own ketchup and nearly fell to his death. It was later revealed he was a stand-up comedian who'd been brainwashed by the Joker. The character showed up in Batgirl: Year One, this time as an actual villain, where he's shown being easily taken down by Robin & Batgirl. He only has a couple of other appearances, jobbing out in Birds of Prey and Robin. He is apparently killed during Final Crisis by the Human Flame, who betrays him.

-As Robin points out, the Condiment King is only dangerous because some of his condiments may cause aniphylactic shock to people allergic to the ingredients. Otherwise he's a wimpy PL 5-6 Blinding/Trip-based guy who is almost defenseless against someone who actually knows what they're doing.
Shock

Post by Shock »

On the other hand, if he got his hands on a Mech, the Condiment King could be rather dangerous

catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

yeah hed probably cut the mustard then
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Jabroniville

David Cain

Post by Jabroniville »

DAVID CAIN
Created By:
Kelley Puckett & Damion Scott
First Appearance: Batman #567 (July 1999)
Role: Evil Dad (to Cassandra Cain)
Group Affiliations: The League of Assassins
PL 9 (140)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 14 DEXTERITY 6
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (+8)
Athletics 5 (+8)
Expertise (Assassin) 8 (+12)
Insight 3 (+7)
Intimidation 5 (+8)
Investigation 10 (+14)
Perception 6 (+10)
Stealth 4 (+8)
Technology 1 (+5)
Vehicles 2 (+8)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Equipment 4 (Gear, Guns, Knives, Explosives), Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Critical (Guns), Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 6, Seize Initiative, Uncanny Dodge

Offense:
Unarmed +14 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Knives +14 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Guns +12 (+4-6 Ranged Damage, DC 19-21)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +14 (DC 18), Parry +14 (DC 24), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +7

Complications:
Motivation (Becoming The Ultimate Assassin)- David is so obsessed with perfection he trained Lady Shiva to act as his partner, then raised his daughter to do the same.

Total: Abilities: 84 / Skills: 48--24 / Advantages: 17 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 15 (140)

-The comic book equivalent of a "Sperm Donor", David Cain has little effect on continuity other than to have been the sire of Cassandra "Batgirl III" Cain. An elite assassin and member of the League of Assassins, he turns out to have been responsible for the training of Sandra Wu-San- Lady Shiva. He discovered her at a fighting tournament and murdered her sister for "holding her back", then spared Sandra's life if she agreed to bear his child and accept his training. So, you know, he's a real asshole. This daughter of course turned out to be Cassandra. He reappears in modern times attempting to assassinate James Gordon on behalf of Two-Face, but Cassandra debuts stopping him. He attempts to convince Batman to dump her, and also tries to frame Batman for murder, but this always fails- he is in fact so impressed by Batman's abilities that he turns himself in to clear Bruce Wayne's name (he's figured out Batman's identity). Later, Tim Drake captures David and makes him help find Cass, but it turns out she's now the LEADER of the League of Assassins. She even seemingly executes her father to establish her dominance. Later, when Cass's behavior is revealed to be the result of brainwashing by Deathstroke, she defeats David and attempts to save his life when he nearly falls. This proves to everyone she's legit. The character barely appears after this.

-David Cain is another elite martial artist, but only fits PL 9 status- it's a given in-universe that Batman, Batgirl III & Shiva are all his superior. He's still a highly-capable assassin, however.
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

I swear, I first looked at that picture and was like "did a rogue SHIELD Agent get lost in the DC universe?"
Jack of Spades

Post by Jack of Spades »

KorokoMystia wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:53 am I swear, I first looked at that picture and was like "did a rogue SHIELD Agent get lost in the DC universe?"
I was just about to say the same thing.
Jack's Deck build threadFantasy Geographic Society campaign web site
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Ken wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:38 pm Very little mention of Harvey's obsession with the numeral two.

If he had an obsession with "number two" that would be a different villain all-together.
I honestly haven't seen the "2" stuff in any comics I've read. They mention it in The Long Halloween but it never comes up. It's usually just stuff about obsessions with chance/choice (of course, usually there's only two choices).
Jabroniville

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Post by Jabroniville »

I have no idea which of these are canon.

BATGIRL III (Cassandra Cain, aka Kasumi, The Black Bat)
Created By:
Kelley Puckett & Damion Scott
First Appearance: Batman #567 (July 1999)
Role: Mary Sue, Super-Martial Artist
Group Affiliations: Young Justice, Justice League Elite, The League of Assassins, Titans East, The Outsiders, Batman Incorporated
PL 10 (164)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 7
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 6
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Acrobatics 9 (+16)
Athletics 11 (+13)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 7 (+16)
Deception 4 (+4)
Expertise (Streetwise) 4 (+6)
Insight 8 (+11)
Intimidation 6 (+6)
Investigation 4 (+7)
Perception 9 (+12)
Sleight of Hand 2 (+8)
Stealth 8 (+15)
Ranged Combat (Batarangs) 4 (+13)

Advantages:
Agile Feint, Assessment, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll, Equipment 10 (Utility Belt, Costume +1), Evasion, Fast Grab, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Unarmed) 3, Improved Critical (Batarangs), Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Jack-of-All-Trades, Luck, Prone Fighting, Ranged Attack 3, Takedown 2, Teamwork, Tracking, Uncanny Dodge, Well-Informed

Powers:
"Expert Martial Artist" Strength-Damage +1 [1]
"Reading Body Language" Quickness 4 (Flaws: Limited to Insight/Assessment Checks -2) [1]

Equipment:
"Utility Belt"
Camera, CommLink, Audio Recorder, Handcuffs, Binoculars, Mini-Tracer, Night Vision Goggles, Flashlight, Gas Mask, Multi-Tool, Rebreather, Cutting Torch (12)
"Grapple Gun" Movement 1 (Swinging) (2)

"Choking Gas" Affliction 6 (Fort; Dazed & Vulnerable/Defenseless & Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Cloud +2, Ranged, Extra Condition) (Diminished Range -1) (29) -- (32)
  • AE: "Batarangs" Blast 3 (Feats: Homing, Ricochet) (Extras: Multiattack) (Diminished Range -1) (10)
  • AE: "Smoke Pellets" Concealment (Visuals) 2 (Extras: Attack, Area- 30ft. Cloud +2) (10)
-- (46 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +16 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Batarangs +13 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Choking Gas +6 Area (+6 Affliction, DC 16)
Initiative +11

Defenses:
Dodge +15 (DC 25), Parry +16 (DC 26), Toughness +4, Fortitude +7, Will +8

Complications:
Motivation (Making Good)- Cassandra killed a man as a young girl- she fights now to redeem herself, and to protect others, having seen the horror felt by those who've been wounded.
Responsibility (Gotham City)- Batgirl considers herself Gotham's protector.
Relationship (Black Canary, Huntress)- The girls are very close, though often bicker, after being close partners for years.
Enemy (The Joker, The Penguin, etc.)- All of Batman's Rogues also want Batgirl dead.
Reputation (Lawless Vigilante)- Batman is generally more frightening to the people of Gotham, but what Batgirl does is still technically illegal.
Reputation (Weird)- Cassandra took a long time to be able to speak properly.
Weakness (Unreadable Body Language)- Cassandra has trouble with those who can hide their "body language" when fighting- disciplined martial artists (Batman, Lady Shiva), Robots, or crazy people (The Joker) can cause her to lower her defenses involuntarily.

Total: Abilities: 66 / Skills: 76--38 / Advantages: 38 / Powers: 2 / Defenses: 20 (164)

Cass Cain- From Mary Sue To Forgotten:
-Cassandra Cain is one character I've always been predisposed to dislike- too much of a "Special Snowflake" with a silly "no talking" gimmick, essentially hitting half of anyone's Mary Sue Litmus Test. She's the daughter of the Best Fighter Ever, so is the Best Fighter Ever Also, came out of nowhere, immediately got to join the Bat-Family, and more. Hype for her was real and huge, and she was everywhere for a bit... and then all of a sudden they got bored of her and she was gone. And then Marvel took the "Kinda-Mary Sue Teenage Girl With Few Emotions" and did it better with X-23. Since our own BatgirlIII names herself after this character, I figure I'll try to be as fair as I can be :).

-She debuted in No Man's Land with a virtual ARRAY of common "Mary Sue" traits: She's the unknown child of an established character- Lady Shiva; Batman immediately takes a shine to her; she's the greatest fighter in the world; she has a dark past; etc.. She established herself as basically the best fighter ever, and got to take on the "Batgirl" identity, then put on a hideous, stitched-up bodysuit version of the Bat-uniform. Basically, she was just TOO good, TOO quickly- it was almost like the creative team was just whipping it out and measuring it to prove that they had the biggest schlong. She had the quirk of being unable to even speak, having ONLY been taught to kick some ass, a weird case of speciation (as if learning a language was too much of a distraction from kicking ass). Batman takes an immediate shine to her, she gets her own book, and she goes on a tear, defeating people like Lady Shiva (then considered DC's "top dog" of martial artists, though as Horsenhero notes, it's very much "All Talk" with her rep sometimes...), immediately setting off Power Geeks around the world, who started backing her up as the new king (queen, I guess) of the hill. I had practically decided to dislike her the second I saw people arguing that she could defeat 100 people at a time in "BattleBoard"-style threads.

-Batgirl was created by a guy I've never heard of named Kelley Puckett, who writes not only her debut, but the vast majority of her solo book. This pretty well makes her his "baby", and probably explains why she went nowhere once he was gone. Some guy named Dylan Horrocks takes over once Kelley's gone, and there's an Andersen Gabrych. The fact that I've never heard of any of these people is an indication of how DC viewed the character- either a throwaway for some of that extra Bat-Bucks (since Batman's line was DC's most profitable), or a "training book" for unproven writers. Puckett also created Connor Hawke, it turns out- his "Type" seems to be long-lost children of established characters who turn out to be elite martial artist legacy characters.

Batgirl III's Origins:
-So Cassandra Cain's history is that she is the daughter of assassins David Cain & Lady Shiva- Shiva had proven herself worth and was convinced to bear a child, who was then raised by assassins to be the ultimate fighter in history. She was not taught to read or write; instead, she was given only the ability to read body language. This gave her uncanny predictive fighting abilities, but when she was eight, she was forced to kill a businessman. Her body-reading abilities allowed her to read what the man was feeling, and horrified at what she'd done, she ran away. She then appears as an adult years later, during the No Man's Land story arc. She saves Commissioner Gordon and is immediately made the new Batgirl (the previous being Barbara Gordon & Helena "Huntress" Bertinelli, who was short-lived in the role). She proved herself to Batman repeatedly, despite her past, and even got her own solo book.

-Eventually, a telepath "re-wired" her brain so that she could read & speak, but this messed up her fighting abilities, and so she had to re-train. She chose Lady Shiva herself as a trainer, agreeing to fight a death match at the end of a year ("I'd rather be perfect for a year than mediocre for a lifetime". However, she is killed quickly- Shiva realizes that Cassandra had a death wish, and restarted her heart. In the next fight, Cass wins, but refuses to kill her opponent.

-However, as time went on, the character went screwy. As soon as her original writers and those around them in the Bat-line left the books, people started forgetting that Cassandra's whole "I can't talk because all I was trained to do was fight" thing was her INITIAL characterization, and she moved PAST that, having learned to speak. Instead, writers would often showcase her as this entirely non-speaking character- a nasty case of First Characterization Wins (also suffered by the female Dr. Light- who is always characterized as a bitch). Other writers would have her speak in stereotypical "Inscrutable Oriental" philosophical dialogue. For example, in The Outsiders, she becomes antisocial (keeping her original personality, as the writer evidently forgot that she'd developed as a character since then).

Batgirl III Moves On:
-So there was a Batgirl book for a while, but eventually DC tired of it and moved things along. She went undercover for Batman in Justice League Elite. She finally finds out the truth of her parentage, and agrees to another duel with her mother- she breaks Shiva's neck, paralyzing her. Shiva pleads not to be healed, and so Cass seems to kill her, then gives up being Batgirl. Cassandra went all evil, and became the LEADER of the League of Assassins. In this role, she fought Robin, Supergirl and others- it's finally established that Deathstroke had found her when Bruce, Dick & Tim left Gotham to travel the world (this was during 52), and capitalized on her feelings of abandonment and her desire for a father-figure, and also used drugs on her to make her more malleable, essentially making her Ravager 3.0. Her fans FREAKED at this change, provoking a big outpouring of protest. She is finally cured of this by Rose "Ravager 2.0" Wilson, and joins the Outsiders at Batman's request, becoming depicted as an antisocial character once more. Green Arrow, also on the team, is disgusted the former leader of the League of Assassins is there, and the two fight, earning some grudging respect for one another. She leads the team when Batman leaves, but after her father dies in a fight against her, she grows disillusioned, especially when Batman (who offered to adopt her himself) dies. She gives the cowl to Stephanie Brown and leaves. All in all, she is "Batgirl" for only ten years.

-When Batman is resurrected, Cass reveals the disillusionment was a ruse, and becomes the "Black Bat" in Hong Kong. She teams up with Damian Wayne once (the same old storyline: "Damian is an ungrateful, horrible ass but develops a respect when the hero saves his life". This got told about a million times around then), and helped out the rest of the Bat-Family when Bruce Wayne announced he was funding them all, but then continuity ended. She has been a minor character in the later continuities, generally going by "Orphan" or something.

Batgirl III Overall:
-Honestly, Cassandra may have the record for a character most F'd around with in their first decade- she came in like a bolt of lightning, got this big push, and was taken VERY seriously... only for the creative teams to completely mess up the character, bounce around her motivation, personality and even her CAPABILITY (she was capable of beating Lady Shiva, but would then be humbled by numerous opponents once her New Character Stink wore off). She was barely FIVE YEARS into her run before they completely wrecked her character, and I don't think she'll ever recover.

-Overall, Cassandra is a character that debuted with a lot of hype, got a controversial push, and was ultimately ignored as soon as her creators were gone and others had their own favorites. Stephanie Brown having naturally earned her way into the fans' hearts made her a preferable Batgirl, and eventually it was decided that Barbara herself was back in the role. This left Cass an "orphan", and worse- a COMPLICATION. You can't just have the "Third Batgirl" written out or walking the Earth or whatever- you have to USE this, and so DC was always doing stuff like "Um, she's evil and mind-controlled now" and blowing it off. Or leaving for another country and taking a different name as a side-character. To be fair, the character kind of has to be considered a success, given she was a frickin' female character who lasted for SEVENTY-THREE ISSUES of her own series (lasting six years), but given how quickly she was written out and discarded after only a ten-year run (1999-2009, when Stephanie became "Batgirl IV"), it's a pretty big diss for a once-important heroine. DC slowly eroding her credibility and ignoring that she was supposed to be the best fighter of the family didn't help.

Cassandra's Might:
-At PL 9.5 on offense, and PL 10 to parry, Batgirl III is an elite warrior, though was still considered pretty "normal" in her own series, where she would lose to low-end newbie villains sometimes. Beating up LADY SHIVA is no mean feat, though Shiva's in that uncomfortable zone of "minor-league character with A-List rep", which means she is absolutely RIPE for characters to kick her ass to establish their own credibility. She spends 10 points on Equipment that she hardly ever uses (many bios make mention of this, actually), but it's not like I'm fighting for saving points. She's an elite Unarmed Fighter (usually never using weapons), and is so good that she basically "reads" her opponents' moves the way Doug Ramsey would- this is basically reflected in her extremely-high offensive and defensive bonuses.
Jabroniville

KGBeast

Post by Jabroniville »

K.G. BEAST (Anatoli Knyazev)
Created By:
Jim Starlin & Jim Aparo
First Appearance: Batman #417 (March 1988)
Role: Would-Be Rival, Extreme '80s Villain
PL 9 (140)
STRENGTH
4 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 6
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (+8)
Athletics 5 (+9)
Deception 7 (+10)
Expertise (Soviet Operative) 10 (+13)
Insight 4 (+8)
Intimidation 5 (+8)
Perception 4 (+8)
Persuasion 3 (+6)
Stealth 6 (+10)
Technology 2 (+5)
Vehicles 2 (+8)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Beginner's Luck, Chokehold, Diehard, Equipment 3 (Hand-Replacing Mounted Gun), Fast Grab, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Critical (Gun), Improved Initiative, Jack-of-All-Trades, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 7

Equipment:
"Mounted Gun" Blast 5 (Extras: Multiattack) (15)

Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Mounted Gun +13 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +4, Fortitude +7, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)

Total: Abilities: 80 / Skills: 52--26 / Advantages: 21 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 13 (140)

-KGBeast is one of those unfortunately-named characters, since he's a bad-ass in the "A Physical Rival to Batman" sense. He's so hardcore that he could fight hand-to-hand on Bruce's level, and once CUT OFF HIS OWN HAND to escape a Batrope-trap. Unfortunately, his goofy name and generic look meant that he was de-pushed outside of his creators' hands, and he ended up being whacked by The Tally Man in a hilariously-inconsequential manner for a guy who was basically a proto-Bane. He's your archetypical "Super-Elite Assassin" trained by the KGB with all the weapons skills and cybernetically-enhanced strength. So in this 1988 story, an anti-Glasnost Russian general sends the KGBeast to off some U.S. officials and break down relations between the U.S. & Soviets. The villain proves to be extremely lethal- Batman fails to save almost any of KGBeast's targets, and he even kills over 100 people at a banquet thanks to poison- showing extreme ruthlessness (I honestly don't like stuff like that, though- killing 100 people would be IMMENSE news in real life, and would be focused on for years. Comics shouldn't just willy-nilly kill hundreds of ANYONE without it being a major plot point- later stories should be referencing that all the time). In a big battle between him & Batman, KGBeast actually holds the advantage, perhaps being his superior- he only flees because he thinks Batman has back-up.

-In their rematch, Batman snares his enemy's wrist with the Batrope- rather than be captured, the villain chops off his own hand with an axe! He quickly replaces the limb with a cybernetic gun. When Batman was told by a liaison that the KGBeast, if captured, would be returned to the Soviets and thus likely escape justice, Batman perhaps uncharacteristically lures him into a room, locks it, and buries him alive! Later, another writer was like "Oh, he got the police to pick up the villain".

-KGBeast naturally returned, but was largely set adrift without Starlin to protect him- watching the Soviet Union dissolve, he became a generic supervillain, doing things like counterfeiting, and jobbing to Robin recurring foe King Snake, and then has his "blow up Gotham" plot undone by Robin. Like, he's just some loser now. He pretty much vanished until he was murdered during Hush- villains framing Two-Face for executing him.

-KGBeast is given the "God Push" right away in the 1980s, but even five years later, he was just Generic McVillain, jobbing out to King Snake & Robin. Like, whatever- he's just a nobody. I put his Skills at a rather high tier, though.
Davies

Re: Jab’s Builds (Orca! Two-Face! Maxie Zeus! Cassandra Cain!)

Post by Davies »

They also followed him up with the NKVDemon, his supposed student, which probably should have been the MVDemon, but I guess they thought four letters were more impressive or something ...
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Shock

Re: Jab’s Builds (Orca! Two-Face! Maxie Zeus! Cassandra Cain!)

Post by Shock »

KGBeast was given a smallish push a couple of years ago as he shot Nightwing in the head and gave him amnesia that lasted for a relatively long time.
Jabroniville

The NKVDemon

Post by Jabroniville »

N.K.V. DEMON (Gregor Dosynski)
Created By:
Jim Starlin & Jim Aparo
First Appearance: Batman #445 (xxxxxx)
Role: Extreme '80s Villain

-A few years after KGBeast's debut, his creators made a protege- NKVDemon. The NKVD is a Soviet government agency, and also opposes the union of the Americans and Russians. He views Batman as a fool who gets in the way, and chooses not to let hatred cloud his judgment, as his mentor had. He managed to kill nine of ten targets, despite Batman tailing him, but was ultimately killed by Russian police while trying to execute Mikhail Gorbachev. That seems kinda out of nowhere and disappointing.

-NKVDemon was more of a thinker and planner than a brute, usually escaping Batman and killing civilians as a way of sowing chaos before fights.