Vanguard Academy OOC Thread

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Tattooedman

Re: Vanguard Academy OOC Thread

Post by Tattooedman »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:13 am Hmm... Not sure when T-Man is planning to kick the narrative off, and Jessamine getting her things could take a couple hours in-game. Maybe I could have a Phantasm wondering around checking things out for her, just for something to do.
Honestly I've been giving everyone time to play out the RPing that's been very enjoyable to read. But if everyone is wanting get thinks going I can do that within the next day.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Violet isn't going to do much in the way of pregame conversation, but I don't mind waiting for the others to finish up theirs. By the way, would Online Research tell her much about the returning students? I think she'd be interested in Syntax, as the resident Computer Guy, and Eclipse and Kovacs (and probably Scrap II) as the resident Strong Guys. And I'm pretty sure she'd be terrified of Hack.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

RainOnTheSun wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:17 am Violet isn't going to do much in the way of pregame conversation, but I don't mind waiting for the others to finish up theirs. By the way, would Online Research tell her much about the returning students? I think she'd be interested in Syntax, as the resident Computer Guy, and Eclipse and Kovacs (and probably Scrap II) as the resident Strong Guys. And I'm pretty sure she'd be terrified of Hack.
It would depend on how well she does on her Check Roll. There is information to be found.
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Might as well go for the first die rolls of the game, then. Do you have a preferred dice client?
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

As long as it can let me view the dice roll I don't care. I like using
coyotecode myself.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Oh yes, looking at the dorm floorplan, does the Free Area in each building replace one of more of the rooms on one of the floors?
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Tony Jones wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:41 pm Oh yes, looking at the dorm floorplan, does the Free Area in each building replace one of more of the rooms on one of the floors?
Yes, the free area is only on the ground floor & takes up the space of the shower are & one room's worth of space (which means whoever has a room on the 1st/ground floor will have to 7se the shower on a different level.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Jessamine's minions will be fun to play with later on, I think. I like that she shares a bit of parallel with Stormdancer, both of them are rather new to their powers. Could be something to 'bond' over perhaps.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Are Mack, Chris and Blair reacting to Zoska's arrival at all?
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Tony Jones wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:45 am Are Mack, Chris and Blair reacting to Zoska's arrival at all?
I didn't even really notice her because all of your posts just say "she". And I had no idea who "she" was.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Especially in a group this size, it's important to put a header on all your IC posts with your character's name and condition.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

The original post where she came over to the group and introduced herself definitely had her name and condition in:

http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/vi ... 10#p166910
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Tony Jones wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:49 pm The original post where she came over to the group and introduced herself definitely had her name and condition in:

http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/vi ... 10#p166910
Yes, it did and then there were a but of posts with "she" in them. I didn't connect the dots.
kenseido wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:34 pm Especially in a group this size, it's important to put a header on all your IC posts with your character's name and condition.
I think putting one's grade designation in this header is also useful.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

I was assuming the large and obvious avatar I use would make it reasonably obvious! But I shall attempt to put a header in in future.

Like the idea of putting the class name in the header. Consider that done too.