[OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
mrdent12

Re: [OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator (Recruiting 1)

Post by mrdent12 »

All Diego brought was a tablet, comm link, burners, and money in a backpack/satchel of some kind. I was not tracking what the others brought. Diego did say bring your stuff.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Aiden wouldn't have brought any tools or anything. So really all he had besides the clothes on his back is his old, dirty clothes that were under his overalls while he worked on the Impala since he wore them on the way to the hotel. He would have brought the bag they were in which John may get a sense of satisfaction in leaving them behind.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Does John need some kind of roll to identify an optimal location to ditch the Altima? If so, I'll include it in his next post.
Supernaturalist

I'll be able to get up another post for John tomorrow morning or early afternoon.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I'll get Diegos post up tomorrow. It's pretty much him sneaking away and trying to get a rendezvous of everyone going somehow. If Diego finds out Aiden is saying what he's saying. It will be some interesting rp.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

I figured. He is just beyond lying at this point, especially since he is the one who exposed her to the others.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I am going out on a limb and assuming Anna enacted her go into hiding plan at the end of Aiden's scene. Due to lack of scouting time, I wouldn't have any idea of where to have Diego start looking for her exit so didn't post anything about that.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Supernaturalist wrote:John has been given instructions to lay low and only engage in a vehicle theft if it is low risk. John will used stealth movement and his own professional judgement on whether he could procure an ideal vehicle (preferably one that will not be reported stolen for 48 hours or so). If he thinks he can get one (even if it requires a murder), then he will do so. Any particular rolls you require?
You are going to have to use your own judgement, and filter it through John's POV, when it comes to an "ideal" vehicle, how long it might take for a car to be reported as missing, and things along those lines. However, John just got away from the police. That means they are in the area. On top of that, he was recently buzzed by a helicopter.

Since John doesn't have the Skills needed to hotwire a car, you need to think of other ways of getting what you are after. Sounds like you are committed to ambushing someone and stealing their keys and car. For that I will want an Expertise Soldier check, a Perception check, and a Stealth check. This will cover tactically avoiding threats such as the police, finding a target that fits your profile, and going unnoticed as well as executing the ambush.
MrDent wrote:I am going out on a limb and assuming Anna enacted her go into hiding plan at the end of Aiden's scene.
Unless Aiden tries to stop her, yes, she'll be gone by the time Diego get's back to the theater.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Aiden is not going to try to physically stop her. One scream and ten guys will be in the beating him up.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

So at this point is Aiden ignoring Diegos text, is it too early in that thread timeline, he's ditching them going radio silent, or what? Not sure what Diego would do without this info.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

He wouldn't check his phone in front of Anna.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Ok I'll hold on posting for Diego until that thread settles or they sync up with Diegos
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Go ahead and post. Since Aiden is going along with Anna time will progress past the point Diego sent the text to Aiden. He will not receive a response any time soon.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
Supernaturalist

I was gone almost all day yesterday. I'll get a post up for John today.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

The part about Aiden being there to sabotage their mission and Sokolov trying to get credit for saving the day only came to me as I was putting together Aiden's rant.