Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Warcrime

Post by Jabroniville »

WARCRIME
Created by:
Dan Abnett, Andy Lanning & Andy Williams
First Appearance: Gun Runner #3 (Dec. 1993)
Role: Super-Mook
Group Affiliation: The Zoo, The Cynnod Empire
PL 6 (79)
STRENGTH
4 STAMINA 5 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Expertise (Space Soldier) 6 (+7)
Intimidation 5 (+6)
Perception 4 (+5)
Technology 3 (+4)
Vehicles 2 (+6)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Equipment 2 (Blaster Pistol +5), Power Attack, Ranged Attack 2, Startle

Powers:
Immunity 2 (Pain Effects) [2]

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Guns +6 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +5, Fortitude +7, Will +4

Complications:
Enemy (The Enhanced)- The Zoo are the Cynnod Empire's key agents to fight the Enhanced, including Gun Runner.

Total: Abilities: 50 / Skills: 20--10 / Advantages: 7 / Powers: 2 / Defenses: 10 (79)

-Yes, WARCRIME. The field leader of The Zoo, this gaunt, zombie-looking pasty dude was said to be immune to pain and "unspeakable", but lost handily to Gun Runner in a slugfest. In the rematch, Gun Runner again defeated him- Warcrime refused to stand down, and was blown up by the hero's weapons.

-Warcrime doesn't even appear to be that good at anything- Gun Runner, only a PL 8, easily defeats him on two separate occasions. Warcrime can somehow function even with a hole blown through him, but otherwise he can't dish it out.
Jabroniville

Shakata

Post by Jabroniville »

SHAKATA
Created by:
Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning
First Appearance: Gun Runner #1 (Oct. 1993)
Role: Alien Warlord
Group Affiliation: The Cynodd

-Shakata is the techno-mage ruler of the Cynodd, who worship "total order" via alien beings called Synergysts. These try to fashion "Syntropy", thus creating pure mindlessness in everything to reduce chaos. Shakata lead the current Cynnods, killing thousands across the galaxy. The Vassyr, who opposed the Cynnod, created the "Enhanced" to fight the Cynnod, and their best agent, Gun Runner, slew Shakata at the end of the war, which saw the Cynnod empire destroyed and their leaders imprisoned. However, the villain cloned himself a new body and appeared on Earth to vex the hero after destroying Vassyria, homeworld of his enemies. Shakata tricked Ghost Rider & Johnny Blaze into helping him fight Gun Runner, but the hero stole aboard Shakata's ship. Shakata nearly destroyed the Earth via Syntropy, but Gun Runner's team stopped it, and Smith used his transforming weapon to impale Shakata, a rare situation where a side-character kills the top villain.

-Shakata is more of a "Warlord" than a front-line fighter, as there's few instances of him actually getting his hands dirty. He's definitely magically-powered and somewhat durable, but not immune to basic melee or ranged weapons.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Black Axe! Dragon's Claws! Super-Soldiers! MyS-TECH!)

Post by Jabroniville »

And with this group of dinks, I am FINALLY finished posting my Marvel UK builds!!

This was an interesting set for a few reasons: it's the first time since Echoes started that I actually went and re-did the bios on older builds- once upon a time, I'd theorized that I should re-post stuff every 5 years. That almost seems too short a span now, odd as it may seem- if I suddenly re-posted Spider-Man builds, would anyone care? They only barely seemed to get comments last time, and it'd been about that long I think.

But in this case, I saw a LOT of potential updates from reading the Marvunapp pages (which I know I've read before, but probably skimmed at best, which is why I left out characters like Spratt, Tuck & Dr. Necker, who are important to the narrative of Death's Head in particular). And since I was doing a lot of those side characters I'd missed, like Termagaira, Tuck & Necker, I was like "Well I can't just leave the core characters of Marvel UK out!", hence the updated bios on Death's Head II, Motormouth & Killpower, among others.

So the research here was pretty fun, self-indulgent as it was (since I wanted to find out more about these guys). I'm glad people were largely along for the ride, as I got quite a few remarks about guys here and there. Naturally, as is common when I do a three-week set (especially during my vacation, so I'm not as quick with posting- sometimes I only posted two minor guys per day), comments trailed off a bit near the end, so I'm happy to be finished! I hope everyone enjoyed poking fun at "Image Comics, but kinda worse in a way because it's not as funny".

Though the fact that I got three weeks' worth of content about a line that was around for barely two years is kind of an example of Marvel UK's biggest issue: Character Spam over actual content.

Next Up:

* A pair of extra toy-themed bios (not builds) because I thought of two more to post.

* Some Capcom Beat 'Em Up games get explored! I re-post Alien vs. Predator & Dungeons & Dragons with new commentary and a few new builds!

* I FINALLY get to Encanto- it's kinda funny I hadn't because people assumed the builds were coming imminently, but I just never got around to it, and I work with a much tighter schedule than most people probably guess.

* A series of fighting game builds I'm curious about! A "Trilogy of Terror" of allegedly-terrible games from a single company. Kinda spammed out, so I'm honestly interested if anyone will care about them or it's just me being a completist.

* A random quartet of one-off Marvel villains I've never touched on.

* And then finally I get to Fire Emblem, which I've only been teasing for like seven years!
Jabroniville

Spinjas

Post by Jabroniville »

SPINJAS:
Created By: Tomy
Era: Late 1980s

-I've only ever seen the Spinjas in a single comic book advertisement (a Sensational She-Hulk I picked up in a four-pack at a department store)- it's a "spinning top" game where metal tops with character designs painted on them do battle in a "Battle Stadium" plastic arena (which doubles as a storage case). Power Winder launchers shoot out two characters, who would "battle" until only one remained spinning or within the arena, becoming the winner. The story was that gravity had been reversed on Earth, and the Dread Force, an evil army of Spinjas, tried to take control.

Per Wikipedia: The Eliminators are led by Emperor Gar and his lieutenant, Champion Shotgun. Two groups report to Champion Shotgun: a) The Fire Knights (red) which consist of Volcano, Nightmare, and Iron Top; and b) The Ice Knights (blue) which consist of Trident, Whipshot, and Blowgun. The Dread Force are ruled by King Dethblo and his "right-hand mutant", Champion Switchblade. They also have two groups known as The Muckers (yellow) which include Bludgeon, Butcher, and Odor; and The Rotters (green) which is made up of the characters Sloth, Slug, and Maggot. Each team also has a group of four "Stalkers", which act as spies for their respective leaders. Emperor Gar's Stalkers consist of Tangle, Scorcher, Gash, and Blud; while King Dethblo's Stalkers are Mangle, Blowtorch, Klaw, and Gore. Eliminators are steel-tipped tops and the Dread Force are brass-tipped.

A similar fad hit the world when the Japan-made Beyblades became a HUGE craze- I remember working at Zellers and seeing whiny-ass kids begging their parents "I want some BEYBLADES?" which the laughing parent would say "I always think you're saying GAYblades!" or something. Also, Australia released a brand called "WWE Spinjas", making them WWE wrestlers.
Jabroniville

Stretch Armstrong

Post by Jabroniville »

STRETCH ARMSTRONG:
Created By: Kenner
Era: 1976-1980, 1990 (off and on)

-Stretch Armstrong is kind of a forgotten toy icon, debuting in 1976 with the new gimmick of being super-stretchy. This was accomplished by using latex rubber and a gelled substance similar to corn syrup, it would retain the elongated or shifted shape for a period of time before returning to its original shape- stretching as far as 4-5 feet. If torn, a bandage could "fix" it- instructions on how to repair him came included. The materiali tended to break down through play and storage-only a handful are in good condition today because of this.

The concept was created by Jesse D. Horowitz, an industrial designer at Kenner, and Jeep Kuhn, their R&D director, who was a chemical engineer. They quickly got approval by Bernie Loomis, head of Kenner. Stretch himself was given a personality- a short, muscular man with blond hair- two initial prototypes were made, but the large sumo wrestler alternative was too big & bulky, and so only Stretch remained. The initial fad lasted four years, but the character's name had some longevity. A reissue was made in the 1990s, and Disney even planned a film in the '90s, though none was produced, and even UNIVERSAL tried in 2014, with Taylor Lautner planned on playing him! I can only explain this as a bunch of Boomers who remembered the character imaginging he'd be this great new franchise star. Hasbro now owns the right and made him a Speedball-looking superhero in a 2017 Netflix series, Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters. There, Stretch has a black friend and a Latino friend and they fight the "Stretch Monster".
Jabroniville

Alien vs. Predator

Post by Jabroniville »

ALIEN VS. PREDATOR (The Arcade Game):
Game Type: Side-Scrolling Beat 'Em Up
Release Date: 1994
Developer: Capcom

-Though by this point the Beat 'Em Up genre was tired and dying, plenty of people still dug this Arcade Game. It basically took the Alien vs. Predator concept (which apparently started because of an Alien head in a Predator's trophy case in the second Predator movie) and translated it into a weird game where two Predators and two human Marines team up against hordes of easily-killed Xenomorph Mooks. This is a bit funny, because it reduces these mighty, nightmarish beasts from the movies into nothing losers, but hey- at least there's BOSSES that are huge.

-I was never into these movies when I was younger, as I didn't get a lot of gory movies in the '80s, being the youngest kid in my household. And I was too chicken to watch them any time my friends were showing horror stuff, so I was an adult before I watched any movie in either series. Truth be told, I found Alien as boring as I do any other Horror Movie (ie. REALLY BORING), but Aliens was good fun- one of the better pure Action Movies out there, with Vasquez being an iconic character all by herself (even starting the "Vasquez Always Dies" trope). I never saw the later ones, including the one that caused my best friend- who considers Aliens to be the greatest movie of all time- to turn on his beloved Joss Whedon as soon as he discovered that Whedon had written part of it. The funniest part was his telling me that the cast of Firefly are all essentially other versions of the characters from his Aliens movie, right down to certain personalities being transplanted entirely... and that Cyclops in his Astonishing X-Men run was just his "Funny Captain" character all over again. Whedon has his skills, but his limitations have only become more apparent with time (like this, and choosing actresses who are horrible in their later work, thus ruining their careers).

-I watched part of the second Predator movie, but saw the entirety of the first one. It was hilarious in a "Top Gun Level of Homoeroticism" kind of way-- that SCENE! Ah-nuld and Carl Weathers just staring at each other, lust in their eyes, as the camera takes close-ups of their bulging biceps while they engage in the firmest of all handshakes. Former Wrestler/Then-Commentator/Future Governor & Conspiracy Theorist Jesse Ventura is hilarious, with that epic voice of his ("This'll turn you into a sexual Tyrannosaurus- like me!"). Then it just kind of delves into Big Dumb Action Movie, but at least it has some great design and clever set-pieces.

-But yeah, you really couldn't call me a giant fan. And I couldn't care less about the whole AvP franchise that the two series spawned, though I had friends who were obsessed with every aspect of it, buying up Card Games, Board Games and watching any of the later films (I saw the first Versus film- it SUCKED. And why do Alien Eggs now take 20 seconds to come out instead of the time it took in the first one? I mean, scientifically- I know they just wanted to speed up the inevitable). There was a Jaguar FPS game that drew rave reviews, and was considered the best game on the system by almost everybody (it later got put onto some GOOD systems later, but too late to have a real legacy). This game got rave reviews, but it was the wrong era to be ported to any other systems- it was too big for the 16-bit consoles, and too old-fashioned for the 32-bit Next Generation ones. And so it's kind of an "Arcade Only" legacy.

-The game's typical for its genre. You can play one of four characters (up to three at a time can play)- two Predators and two Marines with anime-ish designs (especially Linn). You can pick up food to heal, and fight hordes of enemies, culminating in Stage Bosses. However, a big part of the game is shooting guns over just melee combat- your guns can empty, and you can find Grenade Launchers & Flamethrowers lying around as well. Dungeons & Dragons is a hundred times more interesting to watch, though- that game varies the enemies a lot more. This one's just "Alien Swarms & Bigger Aliens", then a bunch of human soldiers, with the occasional one in the "Power Lifter Mech" thing from Aliens.

-I did actually get to play it a few years ago, when they had some stand-up arcade machines with 2,000+ games in them at the local fair and other things- it's your standard very well-made Capcom game- Linn in particualr is a GREAT character design, and the Predators are total badasses just carving up Aliens left and right. The Xenomorphs are suitably Mook-y, essentially being palette swaps, and a final mission involves the humans intending to use the Xenomorphs as biological weaopons, allowing you to also fight people in the mech-suits.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Jab’s Builds! (The Zoo! MyS-TECH! Alien vs. Predator!)

Post by Ares »

My brothers and I LOVED this game when we were kids. My youngest brother was a huge Aliens and Predator fan, and we all loved side-scrolling beat 'em ups (and still do to this day). My brothers always picked the Predators, while I flipped between the humans. In my younger years I prefered Dutch, but as I got older I migrated towards Lin, especially once I learned the button commands that let her pull off Street Fighter moves.

It was a lot of fun, and I wish there was a legal way for the three of us to play it today.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Shock

Post by Shock »

This really was a fun game. But it was the movie Aliens that turned them into kinda mooks. The big scary monsters weren't all that tough when put up against heavily armed military veterans. It's just the numbers that get you.

Alien, Aliens and Predator are absolute classics. All three are packed with incredible lines and great suspense. The rest of the movies are various levels of bad to downright terrible.
Jabroniville

Linn Kurosawa

Post by Jabroniville »

LT. LINN KUROSAWA
Role:
Agile Fighter
PL 9 (136)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 13 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 6 (+12)
Athletics 10 (+12)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+15)
Expertise (Marine) 6 (+8)
Insight 2 (+5)
Perception 3 (+6)
Stealth 4 (+10)
Technology 3 (+5)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Defensive Attack, Equipment 4 (Handgun, Katana), Fearless, Improved Critical 3 (Sword 1, Handgun 2), Improved Defense, Improved Initiative 2, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 7, Takedown 2

Equipment:
"Katana" Strength-Damage +3 (Feats: Improved Critical) (4)
"Handgun" Blast 5 (Extras: Multiattack) (15)

Powers:
"Sokeiha- Mini-Fireball" Damage 3 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line) (Flaws: Distracting) (3) -- [4]
  • AE: "Tiger Rising Kick" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Aerial Opponents) (Inaccurate -1) (2)
Offense:
Unarmed +15 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Tiger Rising Kick +13 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Sword +13 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Handgun +12 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +14

Defenses:
Dodge +14 (DC 24), Parry +15 (DC 25), Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Will +7

Complications:
Responsibility (The U.S. Marine Corps)
Power Loss (Ammo)- After a certain period, the heroes' guns will stop working, overheating.
Weakness (Vulnerable While Reloading)- Linn is the only character who is Defenseless while reloading.
Weakness (Master of One Weapon)- Linn will only use her Katana, as far as melee weapons go. She will immediately throw away any other weapon.

Total: Abilities: 74 / Skills: 36--18 / Advantages: 24 / Powers: 4 / Defenses: 16 (136)

-Linn Kurosawa has SUCH an "Anime" design that she utterly stands out from the rest of the cast- she's got crazy hair, a Japanese name and a friggin' katana, despite being an American Marine. I think it would've been cool to make a Vasquez-style Butch Ass-Kicker, but hey- it's a Japanese game. Capcom would like her design so much, they'd copy huge chunks of it for Street Fighter III's Ibuki. Linn is considered the most-difficult character to use, as she's weaker than the others, and takes more damage. However, she's the fastest, and has the best ranged weapon- a Handgun that fires repeatedly. Her "Sokeiha" is like Chun-Li's fireball, and is meant for crowd control (knocking down many enemies in front of her)
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

She also had some other unique aspects I believe, like air-comboing people and doing charged chi explosion punches with certain button inputs.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Ares wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:56 pm She also had some other unique aspects I believe, like air-comboing people and doing charged chi explosion punches with certain button inputs.
Hm- GameFAQs mentions something like Chun-Li's "Kikkoken", which is an area damage effect in this game. I believe I missed that watching playthroughs.
greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

Fun Fact: Stretch Armstrong and some of the other toys in the line can command upwards of $800 if you can find them completely intact and undamaged-they were the kind of toys that DEMANDED kids play rough with them (stretching, pounding them flat, molding into different shapes), and hence VERY few were left pristine. Even parts of the dolls can command a few ducats to collectors trying to assemble their own complete models.

I just remember them being a lot of fun-I had both Armstrong and his nemesis Stretch Monster, who looked kind of like Abomination (there was also a weird guy called Stretch X-Ray, who had a glow in the dark skull).

All my best.
Jabroniville

Maj. Dutch Schaefer

Post by Jabroniville »

MAJOR DUTCH SCHAEFER
Role:
Powerhouse
PL 9 (131)
STRENGTH
5 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 11 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 6 (+12)
Athletics 10 (+12)
Expertise (Marine) 6 (+8)
Insight 2 (+5)
Perception 3 (+6)
Stealth 4 (+10)
Technology 3 (+5)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Defensive Attack, Fearless, Improved Critical 3 (Fist 1, Gun 2), Improved Defense, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 10, Takedown 2

Powers:
"Cybernetic Attachments"
"Gun" Blast 8 (16) -- [18]
  • AE: "Giant Fist" Strength-Damage +2 (2)
  • AE: "Backbreaker Powerbomb" Strength-Damage +4 (Feats: +2 to Opponents Who Block Last Attack) (Inaccurate -1) (4)
"Dash" Speed 1 [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Giant Fist +11 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Backbreaker +9 (+9 Damage, DC 24)
Gun +10 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +6, Fortitude +7, Will +7

Complications:
Responsibility (The U.S. Marine Corps)
Power Loss (Ammo)- After a certain period, the heroes' guns will stop working, overheating.
Weakness (Jumping)- Dutch cannot jump.

Total: Abilities: 60 / Skills: 34--17 / Advantages: 21 / Powers: 19 / Defenses: 14 (131)

-Dutch is named after the hero of Predator (much like Linn's existence as a female Action Heroine is probably linked to Alien's focus on such a thing), and is the Team Powerhouse, despite being one of the two humans. A big, bland design whose only standout feature is a big, cybernetic arm, I would imagine he'd get the least play compared to the Sexy Chick and the two PREDATORS. Dutch is slower at fighting and can't even jump, but has a short Dash instead. His coolest feature, though, is unquestionably the fact that he uses a POWERBOMB as one of his special moves!
Jabroniville

Predator Warrior

Post by Jabroniville »

PREDATOR WARRIOR
Role:
Balanced Fighter
PL 9 (131)
STRENGTH
4 STAMINA 5 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (+8)
Athletics 6 (+11)
Expertise (Intergalactic Hunters) 8 (+11)
Expertise (Survival) 4 (+5)
Intimidation 8 (+8)
Perception 7 (+8)
Stealth 4 (+8)
Technology 5 (+8)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Defensive Attack, Equipment 2 (Heat-Vision, Spear Thingie), Fearless, Improved Critical 3 (Unarmed, Spear/Staff, Gun), Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 8, Takedown 2, Tracking

Powers:
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]

Equipment:
"Extendable Spear" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Reach, Retractable) (4)
"Wristblades" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Improved Critical, Retractable, Split) (4)
"Shoulder Thingie" Blast 5 (Diminished Range -1) (9)

Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Wrist-Blades +12 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Spear +12 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Gun +12 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +13 (DC 23), Parry +13 (DC 23), Toughness +5, Fortitude +7, Will +7

Complications:
Motivation (Killing)- Predators pretty much exist to kill stuff in "honorable" fights that involve them hiding in camouflage from a mile away.

Total: Abilities: 66 / Skills: 46--23 / Advantages: 23 / Powers: 1 / Defenses: 18 (131)

-The game lets you play one of two Predators, who largely fit the "Middle" range of character types in these sorts of games- the Marines take up the "Fast Character" and "Strong Character" roles. The Predator Warrior is the most balanced character in the game.
Jabroniville

Predator Hunter

Post by Jabroniville »

PREDATOR HUNTER
Role:
Strong Fighter
PL 9 (132)
STRENGTH
5 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 11 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (+7)
Athletics 6 (+11)
Expertise (Intergalactic Hunters) 8 (+11)
Expertise (Survival) 4 (+5)
Intimidation 8 (+8)
Perception 7 (+8)
Stealth 4 (+8)
Technology 5 (+8)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Close Attack, Defensive Attack, Equipment 3 (Heat-Vision, Spear Thingie), Fearless, Improved Critical 3 (Unarmed, Spear/Staff, Gun), Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 8, Takedown 2, Tracking

Powers:
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]
"Wrist-Blade Uppercut" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Aerial Opponents) (Inaccurate -1) [2]

Equipment:
"Bladed Naginata" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Reach) (3)
"Wristblades" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Improved Critical, Retractable, Split) (4)
"Shoulder Thingie" Blast 5 (Diminished Range -1) (9)
"Mini-Discs" Blast 5 (Feats: Split) (Extras: Penetrating) (Diminished Range -1) (10)

Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Wrist-Blades +11 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Wrist-Blade Uppercut +9 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Spear +11 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Gun +12 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +7

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +6, Fortitude +7, Will +7

Complications:
Motivation (Killing)- Predators pretty much exist to kill stuff in "honorable" fights that involve them hiding in camouflage from a mile away.

Total: Abilities: 66 / Skills: 46--23 / Advantages: 25 / Powers: 3 / Defenses: 17 (132)

-The Hunter is stronger than the Warrior, putting him into line with Dutch, since you kinda gotta "squish" these guys in together like that. Dutch still has the hardest hit with his Powerbomb thing, though.