Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
M4C8

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Inigo Montoya! Fezzik! Adamantium! Vibranium!)

Post by M4C8 »

Jabroniville wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:48 am
M4C8 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:08 pm I don't know if you already know this Jab (or if this is another of your weird coincidences) but X-Treme X-Men with Claremont and Larroca is returning, the story picks up where the original ended.
LOL no, I had no idea! Hell, I wasn't even sure if Larocca was still working! Is it to be another "If I had never left..." book that's out of continuity?
It's a limited series with a new story that picks up just after the original ended, I assume that means it will be in continuity.
'A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it'
M4C8

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Vibranium! The Vamp! Vargas! Erik the Red!)

Post by M4C8 »

Goldar wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:46 am I like the 3rd pic for Erik the Red since it seems more updated and cosmic. I did not know he was killed in a space explosion.

i remember he was strong enough to fight Colossus and he always seemed powerful. He could have been used more, even if still to limited extent, which would have enhanced his fan popularity, but he seemed to disappear after the Phoenix Saga.
He recently reappeared as part of an ancient secret society 'The Kin Crimson'
'A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it'
EternalPhoenix

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Goldar wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:46 am I like the 3rd pic for Erik the Red since it seems more updated and cosmic. I did not know he was killed in a space explosion.

i remember he was strong enough to fight Colossus and he always seemed powerful. He could have been used more, even if still to limited extent, which would have enhanced his fan popularity, but he seemed to disappear after the Phoenix Saga.
That third pic is from a recent comic! He fought Kate Pryde and the Marauders, I think? I don't remember.
The Phoenixverse (A 2e OC 'verse!)
The Archetype Blendarama!
You, Dear Reader, may comment on any build at any time. I will be happy regardless.
Jabroniville

8-Ball

Post by Jabroniville »

TREMENDOUS. It's a pity nobody read "Sleepwalker" because this is a top-tier "Goofy Villain" design.

8-BALL (Jeff Hagees)
Created By:
Bob Budiansky & Bret Blevins
First Appearance: Sleepwalker #1 (June 1991)
Role: Jobber Villain
Group Affiliations: 8-Ball's Gang
PL 8 (100)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 5 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+6)
Acrobatics 2 (+5)
Deception 3 (+5)
Insight 2 (+5)
Perception 1 (+4)
Stealth 2 (+5)
Technology 6 (+11)

Advantages:
Equipment 5 (Four-Man Hovercraft, Grenades, Fireworkds, etc.), Improved Critical (Cue Stick Shot), Inventor, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 5, Startle

Powers:
"Cue Stick" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [10]
"Charge Objects With Massive Force" Blast 8 (Quirks: Requires Objects) (15) -- (16 points)
  • AE: "Smash With Cue" Strength-Damage +4 (4)
Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Cue Smash +8 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Cue Shot +8 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)- After losing his job as a weapons designer, 8-Ball becomes a career criminal.

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 20--10 / Advantages: 15 / Powers: 9 / Defenses: 14 (100)

-A pool player who was also a weapons designer, Jeff Hagees fell into gambling debts and was fired from his job. He went to the logical progression and became a costumed super-villain, threatening the new hero Sleepwalker in his second issue. He actually does pretty well, escaping the hero a couple of times (one time, Rick Sheridan woke up, thus negating Sleepwalker's presence on Earth), and leaves the book after one final bout (in which Rick was disguised as the hero after they switched bodies- 8-Ball realized the ruse, and left).

-After his run in Sleepwalker, his distinctive look and name made him PERFECT for being one of those "Jobber Legions" that show up in group scenes- he's seen jobbing to She-Hulk, at the Bar With No Name (watching a fight between the Serpent Society ladies and three other women), teaming with the crime lord Celia Ricadonna, and more. Alas, this last mission got him killed- he was murdered by the Wrecker on Ricadonna's orders so that he couldn't give up any information to Misty Knight & Colleen Wing. However, the same appearance that made him a popular backgrounder also resulted in "Eightballs" appearing in SEVERAL other books, with unnamed people taking up the costume in tons of books, like as part of Roderick Kingsley's "Supervillain Kickback" scheme.

-The original 8-Ball apparently returned when The Hood resurrected several minor super-villains, at which point the guy went right back to his old habits, like fighting Moon Knight in the hero's quest against the new Zodiac, and more. The two later befriend each other when they end up in NYC Mayor Wilson Fisk's super-prison during his crackdown on superheroes & supervillains.

-8-Ball has a pretty cool power- his Cues can strike objects and imbue them with MASSIVE force, turning everyday objects into dangerous projectiles. he's tossed tires, dumpsters and even CARS at Sleepwalker and other foes! He's a bit quicker on the uptake than some other Jobbers, and is actually pretty good at running away and living to fight another day... up to a point. He's PL 8 at range, and PL 7 defensively- enough to annoy Sleepwalker in his early days.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

EternalPhoenix wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:16 pm

That third pic is from a recent comic! He fought Kate Pryde and the Marauders, I think? I don't remember.
Yeah, looks to be a brand-new comic in an ongoing story, which is why it hasn't shown up on bio-sites yet. He doesn't have the following of X-23, who adds a sentence or two every time a new comic is released.
Jabroniville

Ecstasy

Post by Jabroniville »

ECSTASY (Madame Renee Deladier)
Created By:
Peter B. Gillis
First Appearance: Dr. Strange #78 (Aug. 1986)
Role: Super Drug-Dealer, Miss Fanservice
PL 9 (164)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 7/9 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Deception 4 (+7)
Expertise (Drug Dealer) 6 (+8)
Intimidation 2 (+5)
Perception 2 (+4)
Stealth 2 (+6)

Advantages:
Benefit (Wealth), Connected, Defensive Roll, Ranged Attack 5, Startle

Powers:
Insubstantial 4 (Feats: Selective, Subtle) [22]
Senses 2 (Darkvision) [2]
Enhanced Fighting 2 [4]
Enhnaced Dodge 4 [4]

"Animated Cloak"
Teleport 10 (Feats: Dynamic, Change Direction & Velocity, Increased Mass 6- 3,200 lbs.) (Extras: Accurate, Extended) (49) -- [57]
  • Dynamic AE: "Obscure Senses" Dazzle (Visuals) 9 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Shapeable) (Flaws: Touch Range) (19)
  • Dynamic AE: Movement 1 (Darkforce Dimensional Travel) (Extras: Attack, Area- 30ft. Shapeable) (4)
  • Dynamic AE: "Cloak Coils & Coldness" Affliction 9 (Fort; Hindered, Vulnerable & Fatigued/Defenseless, Immobilized & Exhausted/Incapacitated) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Shapeable, Extra Condition +2) (37)
  • Dynamic AE: "Standard Snare" Affliction 9 (Fort; Hindered, Vulnerable & Fatigued/Defenseless, Immobilized & Exhausted/Incapacitated) (Feats: Reach 5) (Extras: Extra Condition +2) (32)
Offense:
Unarmed +7 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Forced Teleport +9 (+9 Teleport, DC 19)
Snare, Dazzle & Cold +9 Area (+9 Affliction, DC 19)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +3 (+4 D.Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Greed & Destruction)
Power Loss (Cloak's Powers)- With the right spell, Ecstasy will lose her powers.

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 16--8 / Advantages: 9 / Powers: 89 / Defenses: 6 (164)

-Ecstasy is a French drug dealer specializing in a drug from which she takes her name (it was actually a drug invented for the story, and wasn't the same "E" we know today; I only heard of that one like 20 years ago when it became a fad amongst ravers I knew), and drew the attention of Cloak (of "Cloak & Dagger" fame), who attempted to punish her for her dealing. However, the Darkforce Dimension itself chose to spare her this punishment, and instead used her to "feed" it new victims, since Cloak was too moral to do that. She was then given his powers, leaving Tyrone de-powered and helpless within the dimension. Doctor Strange, sensing Tyrone's agony, entered the Darkforce to save him, and used the Eye of Agamotto to lure in the sentience of the dimension to its light- Ecstasy was de-powered herself. Cloak was returned to Earth, once more in full control of his cursed abilities, and was told not to use his powers against the villainess by Strange himself, who also escaped.

-A while later, Ecstasy regained her powers when Cloak disappeared from Earth for a time, but he soon returned and got them back. She later got used as a generic Darkforce User, essentially ignoring the fact that she usually had to take her abilities from Cloak himself (who has since fallen into disuse as a character)- I guess the evil sentience in the dimension had found something it liked in her, because she freely gave it souls, while Cloak wouldn't. After a couple late-80s, early-90s appearances, she showed up to fight Union Jack in 2006- he defeated her by tricking her into absorbing the "life-force" of Fasaud, an electrical-based construct being- this dispelled her Darkforce, leaving her naked, unconscious and powerless.

-Ecstasy ends up with all of Cloak's powers, plus the natural abilities of a drug dealer, making her actually pretty pricey for a PL 9 character (who was able to give Dr. Strange trouble for a bit).
CoyoteUnion

Re: 8-Ball

Post by CoyoteUnion »

Never read Sleepwalker or even heard of him in any other context but someone spent ten years doing a 660,000 word fanfic about him called Ultimate Sleepwalker. Dunno if it's any good but apparently 8-Ball kills Bullseye.
Jabroniville

Infectia

Post by Jabroniville »

INFECTIA (Josephine)
Created By:
Louise & Walt Simonson
First Appearance: X-Factor #28 (May 1988)
Role: Forgotten Villain
Group Affiliations: None
PL 7 (114)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 3
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+5)
Deception 2 (+6, +8 Attractive)
Expertise (Criminal) 2 (+3)
Insight 2 (+5)
Perception 2 (+5)

Advantages:
Attractive

Powers:
"Mutant Powers: Physical Reconstruction"
"Psionic Scan" Senses 2 (Analytical Vision) (Flaws: Limited to Physical Bodies) [1]
"Rearrange Physical Forms" Affliction 8 (Fort; Impaired & Entranced/Disabled & Compelled/Transformed & Controlled) (Extras: Continuous +3, Extra Condition) (Quirk: Must Scan First -2) [38]
Linked to
"Spontaneous Combustion" Weaken Stamina 8 (Feats: Triggered- Time, Subtle) (Extras: Progressive +2) (Flaws: Uncontrolled, Limited to Anti-Bodies) [10]

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Rearrange Forms +6 (+8 Affliction, DC 18)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Power)
Power Loss (Mutants)- Infectia's powers do not work as well on Mutants as they do on ordinary humans. Her transformations become Uncontrolled.

Total: Abilities: 48 / Skills: 12--6 / Advantages: 1 / Powers: 49 / Defenses: 10 (114)

-Infectia was an X-Factor character with the power to reconfigure people's bodies into mutated forms. A lot of baseline humans were thus made into deformed monsters who were fanatically loyal to her (she called them "Anti-Bodies"), but would spontaneously combust after a period of time. She gained this following by meeting men in bars and giving them the super-strength they so desperately wanted. She meets X-Factor when she goes after their sentient Ship, and after Jean defeats her three Anti-Bodies, she ends up kissing the Beast (who took a kiss meant for Iceman, whom the X-Terminators kept saving from said kisses), rendering him comatose. The effect is what reverts the human-looking Henry McCoy back into a hairy ape-man (he'd been human again in X-Factor until that point)- a form he'd retain almost ever since. It also ended a temporary plotline where extended uses of super-strength were rendering him less intelligent.

-Defeated when the teenage X-Terminators join the fray, Infectia does not reappear... until she contracts the Legacy Virus, meeting a forgiving Beast in the hospital. In fact, it was this story which introduced the X-Men to Stryfe's sick "legacy" that began killing mutants (translation: unimportant characters the writers no longer wanted around). Hank cares for her in her dying days.

-Infectia isn't a powerhouse, but her "Rearrange Forms" power is an expensive, dangerous effect that not only turns people into controlled slaves, but also burns them alive after a period of time has elapsed (the "Disease" Extra that puts in the effect much later, and Progressive for once it starts to take effect).
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

M4C8 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:04 pm

He recently reappeared as part of an ancient secret society 'The Kin Crimson'
Thanks!

I had not heard of that story. They finally used him after all this time! I always wanted to know more about him.
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

EternalPhoenix wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:16 pm

Yes, it looks much more modern or perhaps he increased his powers? Or showing his true form?

Way past time we see more/learn more about him!
Jabroniville

Iron Mask

Post by Jabroniville »

IRON MASK (Don Hertz)
Created By:
Stan Lee & Jack Keller
First Appearance: Kid Colt Outlaw #110 (May 1963)
Role: Western Villain
PL 8 (85)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 2/0
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+6)
Deception 3 (+5)
Expertise (Blacksmith) 7 (+9)
Intimidation 2 (+4)
Perception 2 (+4)

Advantages:
Equipment 2 (Pistol +5), Improved Critical (Pistol), Ranged Attack 6

Powers:
"Iron Suit" (Flaws: Removable) [14]
Protection 6 (Extras: Impervious 9) (15)
Features 1: Increased Mass (1)
Reduced Agility -2 (-4)
Immunity 5 (Ballistics) (5)
-- (17 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Pistol +8 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +2 (+0 Suit)

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (+6 Suit, DC 18-16), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +2 (+8 Suit, +6 Impervious), Fortitude +3, Will +4

Complications:
Enemy (Kid Colt)- Iron Mask eschews escape, and instead goes after his old foe whenever possible.
Motivation (Greed)- Iron Mask is an outlaw.
Weakness (Iron Suit)- Iron Mask's suit may be impervious to bullets, but it's both heavy and rust-prone- in a world full of water and wooden buildings, this can be rather bad.

Total: Abilities: 44 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 9 / Powers: 14 / Defenses: 9 (85)

-Iron Mask is a Kid Colt enemy- an EVIL BLACKSMITH who built a vest and mask out of iron, leaving him a reputation for being "unkillable", since nobody knew about his hidden armor. He beat Kid Colt, who couldn't penetrate the vest, but the Kid soon returned, hitting the villain in the arm. Defeated, Iron Mask was imprisoned, but he fashioned a new set of gear in the prison's metal shop- a FULL SUIT of bulletproof armor. Seeking vengeance, he beat Kid Colt badly, and kept on pursuing him when the hero turned up alive. However, the Kid outsmarted him, travelling across a lake- when Iron Mask followed, his suit rusted (... instantly?), and he was beaten once more. Later, he faced both Kid Colt & The Rawhide Kid- THIS time, the heroes convinced him to step across some wooden planks, and his heavy suit sent him crashing right through. His last appearance featured him in a Time Travel story, as the West Coast Avengers helped Marvel's assembled Cowboy Heroes defeat his gang and send him to jail.

-Iron Mask is a pretty simply "Western"-themed villain, but packs the game-breaking Iron Armor that renders him impervious to bullets. Personally, I find it unlikely that such a thing could be possible (any suit of iron strong enough to repel gunfire would be WAY too heavy to move in), but hey- it's the Silver Age, and a perfectly-acceptable Comic Book touch to the Western genre. In any case, this immunity to bullets is a Gamebreaker in Western Comics, but comes with enough weaknesses that he's usually undone anyhow.
Davies

Re: Jab’s Builds! (The Vamp! Vargas! Erik the Red! 8-Ball!)

Post by Davies »

It's possible that this story was inspired by this real world episode.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
EternalPhoenix

Re: Jab’s Builds! (The Vamp! Vargas! Erik the Red! 8-Ball!)

Post by EternalPhoenix »

From what I know of guns from the Wild West period, they didn't quite have the penetrating power of modern firearms and especially ammunition. I think muzzle velocity isn't that different. The reason steel plated knights declined in favor of musket armed infantry wasn't so simple as "firearms were better". It was also cheaper to train and equip that musket armed infantry, thus more soldiers to put more ranged death on the enemy. English longbows, but without the extensive training. Full plate was rarer than people tend to think, because it was incredibly expensive and took a lot of time to tailor make for the individual knight. And nothing less would reliably stop musket balls. Linen and leather would be less than useless (potentially causing infection at the wound site), and even chainmail would probably get smushed into the flesh and break. It was artillery, I believe, that made personal armor irrelevant from a military perspective. Still does, really. So it's not that strange to think that criminals in the Wild West, who didn't have to deal with artillery, might try out metal armor again. Ironically enough, it was being hit in his unarmored portions that brought down the one guy in Davies's link. So his armor worked great, actually. Being horribly outnumbered? That was a problem even armor has never been able to overcome, to the sorrow and regret of lots of fools over the centuries and millennia.
The Phoenixverse (A 2e OC 'verse!)
The Archetype Blendarama!
You, Dear Reader, may comment on any build at any time. I will be happy regardless.
Jabroniville

Omega the Unknown

Post by Jabroniville »

OMEGA THE UNKNOWN
Created By:
Steve Gerber, Mary Skrenes & Jim Mooney
First Appearance: Omega the Unknown #1 (March 1976)
Role: Weirdo Steve Gerber Creation, Alien Weapon
PL 9 (130)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA 7 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 11 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Expertise (Space Warrior) 6 (+8)
Intimidation 6 (+6)
Perception 4 (+4)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
Senses 1 (Communication Link- Protarian Creations) [1]

"Psychokinesis"
Blast 10 [20]
Leaping 4 (120 feet) [4]

Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Blast +8 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +7, Fortitude +8, Will +6

Complications:
Responsibility (Mysterious)- Omega was created by the now-dead race of Protarians.
Accident- Omega's powers can wreak havoc on Earth's biosphere, resulting in global calamity.

Total: Abilities: 68 / Skills: 16--8 / Advantages: 4 / Powers: 25 / Defenses: 15 (130)

Steve Gerber- Beloved, Respected Weirdo:
-As a comic fan, I missed out on the entirety of the whole "Steve Gerber" thing- I never saw the Howard the Duck explosion (which entered the MAINSTREAM it was so big!), nor this series, which he considered his "Magnum Opus". However, like a lot of high-reaching, artsy projects, it suffered from low sales, running ten issues before being cancelled- Jim Shooter has commented on similar things, like how Jim Starlin's Warlock was mind-expanding, weird stuff in the '70s, and had artisitic merit, but was of course never anything that was going to be popular, and it too failed to sell.

-Gerber has stated that he "wanted to do a series about a real kid who was nobody's sidekick, facing real problems in what today would be called a 'grim 'n gritty' setting." The titular "Omega" in the title (an android created by the extinct Protarian race) was paired up with James-Michael Starling, an unusually-analytical twelve-year-old boy that discovered Omega when his spaceship crashed. A prophetic orphan with a strange emotional detachment (his parents had home-schooled him, and were now trying to work on his social skills), James-Michael learns that his parents are robots, and then they're KILLED, and he develops powers like he imagines Omega to have in his dreams, but the main point of the series is to explore the world as Gerber sees it- things like racism, bullying, etc., are discussed. This is pretty close to the "Comics As Art" thing that didn't really sell great, but a more-commercialized version of it definitely hit the 1980s, where a lot of writers (namely Chris Claremont) dealt with the same stuff in more-standard superhero tales. THERE, you could have the best of both worlds- Social Commentary AND Super-Fights with recognizable characters. As it stands, Gerber's Opus probably would have been more at home in the Creator-Owned/Indie Comics thing that's become a lot bigger now than it was in, say, 1976.

Omega’s Fate:
-That's not to say there weren't super-fights- Omega fought The Hulk, Blockbuster, Electro, Foolkiller and others, and James-Michael himself would be revealed to have been the REAL ultimate creation of the Protarians, and Omega had been sent to Earth instinctively to protect him. Gerber intended to complete the series' story in his Defenders run, but was fired before he got the chance- afterwards, Al Milgrom (Editor of The Defenders) assigned the new writer, Steve Grant, to complete the story (as fans were now writing it asking about the story's ending). Grant responded by KILLING OFF most of the series' characters in a two-issue arc! Omega was shot dead by the Las Vegas police department while fighting Ruby Thursday (the cops thought he was assaulting Ruby instead of just defending himself)- James-Michael inherited Omega's powers and learned the truth of his origins (which he refused to believe). He threatened to use his powers against the Defenders, but committed suicide after seeing the error of his decision.

-You can imagine this didn't make Gerber happy. Grant, for his part, basically confesses to not giving a crap about the characters and being TOLD to write the story (Editors, you see, can often turn writers into "Ghost Writers", forcing them to write what THEY want to see), and approached it like how he thought Gerber would. A revamped version was created in 2005- Gerber basically declared the writer, Jonathan Lethem, to be his eternal enemy as a result- to call Gerber a "Creators' Rights" enthusiast would be a HUGE understatement (his battles with Marvel over Howard the Duck would become the stuff of legend); however, to his credit, he later met with the writer and admitted he'd "misjudged him". The series was well-thought-of, but I've practically never even heard of it- I KNOW I had no idea it existed when it came out. Very peculiar stuff.

-A later story has revealed that James-Michael was trapped in "Other-Realm" after Omega died, and Chthon is battling him there before the Scarlet Witch returns him to Earth. He is seen wearing the costume and title of "Omega", while his "mother", a floating robotic head, is taking care of him.

Omega’s Powers:
-Omega is basically a generic Flying Blaster- he's more notable for the kinds of stories being told than his powers.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Erik the Red! 8-Ball! Iron Mask! Omega the Unknown!)

Post by Ares »

You know, while I empathize with Gerber's desire to tell "meaningful stories", his desire to own his creations (even though he knew what creating things for Marvel meant) and his frustration at his career . . . the man sounds like a pain in the butt to deal with.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.