Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Ken

Re: Kenny

Post by Ken »

Goldar wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:27 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:16 am
Goldar wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:06 am Oh my, LOL! This poor guy is ALL zeroes! From PL to Strength to even willpower! :lol: :o :shock:
LOL, yeah- sitcom characters, especially the side ones, are usually gonna be the most "Bystander"-y of bystanders.
Oh, for sure, but I don't think even Aunt May would be entirely zeroes!

That guy's a loser, lol!
She's not. -1 STR, -1 STA, -1 AGL are non-zero.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Jabroniville

Daphne

Post by Jabroniville »

DAPHNE MOON
Played By:
Jane Leeves
Role: Clueless Crush Target
PL 1 (32), PL 2 (32) Saves
STRENGTH
0 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 1 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Deception 2 (+4, +6 Attractive)
Expertise (Caretaker/Physical Therapist) 6 (+6)
Expertise (Dancing) 4 (+6)
Insight 2 (+2)
Intimidation 2 (+4)
Perception 2 (+2)
Persuasion 3 (+5, +7 Attractive)
Treatment 5 (+5)
Vehicles 2 (+2)

Advantages:
Attractive

Powers:
"A Bit Psychic"
Mind-Reading 2 (Flaws: Uncontrolled) [1]
Senses 4 (Precognition) (Flaws: Uncontrolled) [2]

Offense:
Unarmed +0 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +1 (DC 11), Parry +1 (DC 11), Toughness +1, Fortitude +1, Will +4

Complications:
Relationship (Frasier)- Daphne intruded upon Frasier's dream home, but he got used to her once she started acting like a housekeeper.
Relationship (Martin)- Daphne and Martin get along (at least better than either gets along with Frasier), though he often whines about his therapeutic excercises, and she's argued with his girlfriend Sherry.
Relationship (Niles)- Daphne was initially clueless as to Doctor Crane's obsession over her, and merely considered him a thoughtful, dear friend. When Frasier accidentally revealed to her Niles' feelings, she began thinking about him in a different way, and soon came to love him back.
Relationship (Donnie- Ex-Fiancee)- Daphne hooked up with Niles' divorce lawyer and nearly married him, only leaving him once she realized that she loved Niles too much. She still cared for Donnie, and felt terribly about how destroyed he was.
---
Accident (Overhearing the Wrong Thing or Being Overhead Incorrectly)- This is common to all Frasier characters, and generally resolves itself in some sort of climax.
Responsibility (Loves Niles- eventually)
Responsibility (Job, Caring for Martin Crane)
Responsibility (Terrible Piano Player)- One of her teachers COMMITTED SUICIDE, and it's strongly implied that it's due to her. She plays like a beginner, despite having had trained for months.

Total: Abilities: 10 / Skills: 28--14 / Advantages: 1 / Powers: 3 / Defenses: 4 (32)

-Daphne's an odd concept- a character there merely to take care of another one (she is supposed to be Martin Crane's caretaker/physical therapist, but really just ends up being the maid/wage-slave of the family unit- her character originated from the time the show was going to be about a crippled newspaper magnate), and be obsessed over by yet another. But it somehow works- the sorta-trashy Brit ends up being a big part of the show, even if she gets the fewest emotional moments of the cast. It wasn't until Season 7 that the show FINALLY pulled the trigger on Niles' sometimes cute, sometimes creepy obsession with her (a little weirder when he was married, but it got nice near the end when he was divorced from his loveless wife), and she got a whole lot more range to work with. The show still kind of officially counts as having gotten worse (not quite Jumping the Shark) with that moment, for my money, simply because it'd become a whole lot less great by that point- not BECAUSE of the hook-up, which probably actually SAVED what good was left in the show- you can't do that for eleven seasons, ya know?

-As people on TV Tropes will tell you, Jane Leeves does not actually do a Manchester accent, despite that being the origins of her character (I still don't understand how you get "Mancunian" from "from Manchester" anyways. BatgirlIII explained it once, but it just doesn't make sense). The producers wanted it to be Blue Collar (Leeves says she was thankful that FINALLY you had an English person on TV who wasn't an upper-class snob), but still understandable to Americans. Funnier still, cast member John Mahoney IS from Manchester originally! And Daphne's ENTIRE FAMILY uses different English accents, as if to parody the very trope! And as I said before, the origin of her character is rather odd- intially a Spicy Latina Maid taking care of Kelsey's character, they turned the show into a spin-off, kept the maid, but changed her origins because the people at the network loved Leeves (then a Benny Hill girl).

-Daphne's family was a REALLY bad addition to the show, however- Simon as a Cockney-speaking alcoholic was a bit TOO broad an antagonist to the stuffy characters (made worse because even Daphne hated him)... never mind her MOTHER. An unpleasable, nasty, always frowning woman, Gertrude was a complete pain in the ass and really ruined any scene she was in. Those final few seasons involved a LOT of "well, let's introduce a new character and..." stuff that really didn't work as well.

-Daphne's a bit scarier than the rest of the crew, and has a relative assortment of Skills. A half-decent bystander/victim for a super-villain, really. Her "Psychic" powers were an initial running gag that they eventually dropped (mainly because it wasn't THAT funny, and they couldn't really go in-depth on it too much), where she would predict stuff or get an "energy" about something. I figure some Uncontrolled minor ranks in Mind-Reading & Precognition were enough for that, particularly since I don't think they ever really worked that well.
M4C8

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Frasier! Roz! Martin! Niles!)

Post by M4C8 »

She can't have been that great at mind reading/precognition given she had absolutely no idea about Niles, especially since the rest of the main characters knew.

While her accent wasn't exact, it was vaguely 'northern', at least she was actually British. I've probably said this before but I always find it weird how so many TV shows and movies made in the US feature British actors and yet when they feature a British character they're often played by Australians (which is what happened with Daphne's brother)
'A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it'
Jabroniville

Bebe Glazer

Post by Jabroniville »

Roz: "I've never HAD an agent- it's not like she worships the devil."
Frasier: "Well she doesn't HAVE to! HE worships HER!!"

The best Bebe insults.

BEBE GLAZER
Played By:
Harriet Sansom Harris
Role: Bloodthirsty Agent
PL 0 (14), PL 4 (14) Skills
STRENGTH
0 STAMINA 0 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 0 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Deception 12 (+14)
Expertise (Agent) 5 (+7)
Expertise (Pop Culture) 3 (+5)
Insight 3 (+7)
Intimidation 3 (+5)
Persuasion 8 (+10)

Advantages:
Daze (Deception), Ultimate Agent, Ultimate Deception

Offense:
Unarmed +0 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +0 (DC 10), Parry +0 (DC 10), Toughness +0, Fortitude +0, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Fame)- Bebe, though not a star herself, revels in the fame of her clients, which is why she fights so hard for them. The one time she had access to true fame (as the co-host of a Morning Show with Frasier), she could have committed murder to keep it.
Reputation (Unethical)- Bebe is considered by Frasier to be the most immoral person in the universe, complete with assertations that she is pure evil, should be hovering over a zebra carcass, or someone Beelzebub himself worships. Niles says that "she's like Lady Macbeth without the sincerity".

Total: Abilities: 16 / Skills: 34--17 / Advantages: 3 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 0 (14)

-Bebe was my favorite recurring character on the show- an amoral agent hired on by Frasier for her unbelievable talents, even while he was ethically-disturbed by her horrible practices (such as pretending to be suicidal in order for Frasier to talk her off the ledge... and therefore becoming a hotter prospect for KACL and getting a better contract). It is SO CLEAR that she is the writers taking potshots at all the amoral agents they've had to deal with over the years, and it's hilarious- much like how Frasier & Niles being smart and fancy isn't just the joke- it's the start of a joke about JUST HOW smart and fancy they are, the entire gag with Bebe isn't that she's evil, it's that she is SO UNBELIEVABLY EVIL to the point of being a cartoon. Allusions to devil-worship, soullessness and more are frequent with her. As she says herself, "Oh please. if I paid attention to signs with little pictures on them, I'd never get a parking space". One comment I read about her is that she talks and acts like an old Hollywood character- the exaggerated Kathryn Hepburn accent and bug-eyed stare as she enacts her diabolical machinations; Bebe is awesome.
greycrusader

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Frasier! Roz! Martin! Niles!)

Post by greycrusader »

I don't usually comment on your TV sitcom builds, but yeah, Bebe is an awesome character-just so totally over the top and hilariously awful in her behavior; and it was genuinely funny how the writers played up hints that she was somehow TRULY diabolical-Frasier and Roz smelling brimstone before she walks into a room, Bebe having a son who was clearly as old as she was (implying Bebe was somehow immortal)...and she NEVER learned any moral lessons. BTW, Harriet-Sansom Harris pretty much played a variation of Bebe on the Werewolf by Night TV movie-it was the same mannerisms and tone of voice! The actress herself can play much softer roles, usually as moms or aunts in supporting work.

All my best.
Jabroniville

The Agents of Atlas

Post by Jabroniville »

When you bust your ass to get your team over, and 15 years later they just make them an "All the Asian Characters" team.

THE AGENTS OF ATLAS:
-Chances are, if you were reading a Marvel comic between 2005 and 2007, you were subjected to a shitload of hype for the Agents of Atlas. I dunno if it was just the comics *I* was reading, but it felt like everywhere you turned, there they were- either featuring prominently in ads, getting big "Crossover" Limited Series with more-established heroes, or just plain crossing over into everyone else's books. The Agents of Atlas were EVERYWHERE.

And honestly, it annoyed the hell out of me.

Don't get me wrong- I READ the book's first arc, and it was perfectly fine. I wasn't enamored with it, but it was Perfectly-Acceptable Comics, featuring characters with a bit of chemistry, a unique concept ("Heroes From Long-Dead 1950s Comics!"), and it was a different batch of characters than you'd normally see featured in an all-too-static Marvel Universe. An everyday decent comic book with a unique idea and characters who hadn't been driven into the dirt yet. BUUUUUUUUUUT... much like how Wolverine annoyed people with his constant Cross-Over Appearances and Hype, the Agents of Atlas did the same to me. Pick up the odd Winter Guard Limited Series? There they were- in the first issue, showing up just to have their book shilled. Reading the phenomenal Incredible Hercules series, before it went to shit around Chaos War? GREAT STUFF- now here's your Agents of Atlas Cross-Over and hype in a whole trade paperback. Read ANY Marvel comic? Well here's some ads for Agents of Atlas. I was like OH MY GOD I GET IT ALREADY YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BUY THIS BOOK.

The sad thing is... comics could stand to hype more off-kilter books like this FURTHER. Showcase their line and build hype for lower-selling acts by letting some more-popular characters shill for them. But doing it endlessly, for just this one book, made me dislike the characters for no other reason than the hype. Theoretically this could entirely be in my head (I've never read of anybody else noticing this), but it irked me. IRKED ME, I say!

Things working against it: The leader, Jimmy Woo, is just a "Normal Secret Agent" guy, which Marvel has done more prominently in 8,000 other characters. Gorilla-Man is more of a somewhat cynical "Joke Character" than a major deal. The Human Robot is nothing. The Uranian has a backstory too confusing to really make him worth caring about, and Marvel effectively replaced him with Quasar anyways. Venus was kind of diminished by The Incredible Hercules showing the REAL Aphrodite and calling Venus just a random siren. And Namora is the third-most-popular character in Marvel whose name starts with "Namor-".

Anyways...:
-The book revolves around Jimmy Woo, a government agent from a mostly-forgotten 1950s comic book (yes, really- an ETHNICALLY-CHINESE PROTAGONIST. In a 1950s Comic Book. He didn't look like the Blackhawk's squinty-eyed, short, coolie-ponytail'd Ethnic Sidekick, either). He teams up with the Gorilla-Man, Namora (Namor's cousin), Marvel Boy (one of Marvel's top-selling acts of the 1950s before they gave up on superheroes again) and The Human Robot- all 1950s-era characters, and faces down the Yellow Claw- a "Yellow Peril" villain also popular in that era.

The characters (who'd been teamed-up in a random What If? story from 1978, which was again seen in Avengers Forever as an Alternate Timeline) were Retconned into having been a team in the 1950s, and reforming in modern times. With Jeff Parker & Leonard Kirk as creators, and the name Agents of Atlas (Atlas being the name Timely/Marvel was going by at that point), it had some positive word-of-mouth and a TON of hype from Marvel, but was never a big seller. It went eleven issues (following a Limited Series) before being relaunched in the "Heroic Age" (which relaunched a TON of stuff), but only lasted five more issues- the Agents just weren't popular enough to continue. All in all, their run was only a few years long at best. Jimmy Woo received a bit of a mini-push later on in various stories that nobody read, and formed a new Agents of Atlas team (which oddly became an "All the Asian Characters on One Team" squad), which might have killed this concept dead.

What's odd is that immediately following the book, Mad Men became a HUGE HIT, capping off nostalgia for the late '50s, early '60s era. Of course, that one was more about fashion, handsome men and crazy people (seriously, EVERY CHARACTER on that show was this tormented nutbar- it's basically a soap opera done with a budget and more style... which explains its success, really). Turns out Marvel was just a bit too early. And didn't focus enough on bad-ass 1950s hats (Kennedy killed the hat for men, it was later pointed out. Same way Audrey Hepburn killed the bust for women, but that one didn't stay dead).

The Cast:
Jimmy Woo- FBI Agent and enemy of the Yellow Claw.
Gorilla-Man- Standard "Talking Gorilla", though was originally a regular dude.
M-11/The Human Robot- Old-school Sci-Fi character.
Namora- Namor's Cousin- a Distaff Counterpart back when Marvel was doing that a lot.
Venus- One of Marvel's most-popular '50s characters, working in a Romance Comic that later went Horror. Supposedly the actual Goddess of Love (this was later undone).
The Uranian- The former Marvel Boy- one of Marvel's top '50s characters.
3-D Man- Left off of the team, because he was actually a "modern" character that existed in the mainstream Marvel U, and thus didn't fit the timeline. Later, Delroy Garrett, the former Triathlon, joined the team under that name.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Roz! Martin! Niles! Daphne! The Agents of Atlas!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Wow. Uh, RIP Kirstie Alley. That’s weird.

Dang, I should do a build of Donald Tru— credits roll
Sidious

Post by Sidious »

Jabroniville wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:51 am Wow. Uh, RIP Kirstie Alley. That’s weird.

Dang, I should do a build of Donald Tru— credits roll
If that worked I'd buy you a pepsi and Toblerone...
Ken

Post by Ken »

Jabroniville wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:51 am Wow. Uh, RIP Kirstie Alley. That’s weird.

Dang, I should do a build of Justin Tru— credits roll
Try that, and do some good at home.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Jabroniville

Jimny Woo

Post by Jabroniville »

JIMMY WOO
Created By:
Al Feldstein & Joe Maneely
First Appearance: Yellow Claw #1 (Oct. 1956)
Role: Heroic Antagonist (to the Yellow Claw), The Regular Guy
Group Affiliation: Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate, The Agents of Atlas, The Avengers (1950s)
PL 8 (125)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+6)
Athletics 3 (+5)
Deception 4 (+7)
Expertise (The Spy Game) 8 (+11)
Expertise (Soldier) 7 (+10)
Insight 4 (+8)
Intimidation 1 (+4)
Investigation 7 (+11)
Perception 4 (+8)
Stealth 2 (+6)
Technology 4 (+7)
Treatment 1 (+5)
Vehicles 5 (+10)

Advantages:
Benefit 4 (S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, Head of the Atlas Foundation), Equipment 6 (Gear), Improved Critical (Gun), Languages (A Few), Leadership, Ranged Attack 5, Set-Up, Teamwork, Tracking

Equipment:
"Automatic Rifle" Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (Inaccurate -1) (17) -- (20)
  • AE: "Standard Rifle Shot" Blast 6 (12)
    AE: "Knife" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Improved Critical) (2)
    AE: "Grenade" Blast 7 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Diminished Range -1) (20)
"S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniform" Protection 1, Protection 2 (Flaws: Limited to Ballistics) (2)
"Assorted Gear" (4)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Pistol +10 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Rifle +10 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Machine Gun +8 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +4 (+5 Kevlar), Fortitude +5, Will +7

Complications:
Responsibility (America, The World)- Though S.H.I.E.L.D. is supposedly an international organization, the President of the United States can disband it.
Enemy (The Yellow Claw)- However...
Responsibility (The Atlas Foundation)- Woo now heads the Claw's old group, the Atlas Foundation.

Total: Abilities: 66 / Skills: 52--26 / Advantages: 21 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 12 (125)

-Jimmy Woo was created as the protagonist of Yellow Claw, a book largely about the "Yellow Peril" villain within. And yes, this was EXCEEDINGLY-unusual in comics at the time- generally speaking, ethnic minorities were used as simple-minded, stereotypical Sidekicks or horrible villains. Jimmy was the book's PROTAGONIST, giving us both an Asian hero and villain in the same story. And Jimmy came out more than TEN YEARS before one of the Big Two tried to create books featuring another non-white hero. The book failed, and Woo was brought into S.H.I.E.L.D. in 1968, though he was never an important character (I'd never heard of him until 2006, for example). He was a part of the "Godzilla Squad" sent after the Japanese Kaiju in Marvel's Godzilla series of the '70s, too.

-Jimmy was brought out of the mothballs for Agents of Atlas, which revealed that his old enemy (who points out that his name is supposed to have been "The GOLDEN Claw") actually wanted Woo to REPLACE him, at which point he committed suicide (well, allowed himself to be eaten by a dragon). Along the way, Jimmy is actually killed, but reconstructed using the Uranian's memories of him, which unfortunately removes the last 50 years of Jimmy's life from his memory, recreating him as he was in 1958. Jimmy's more or less the "Normal Guy" on a team of weirdos, and heads the Atlas Foundation- Yellow Claw's old organization. After the series is cancelled, Woo is revealed to be the headmaster of a Mumbai-focused school for Asian Superhumans. I'm sure you're shocked to learn that this never comes up again, because meaningless side bits like that which completely put a character on a new rail are often dropped without mention.

-Woo reappears teaming up with a bunch of Asian & Asian-American heroes as disparate as Amadeus "Hulk" Cho, Kamala "Ms. Marvel" Khan, Shang-Chi, Silk and Jake Oh (of S.H.I.E.L.D.)- dubbing themselves "The Protectors" (ugh), they fight back an alien army, and later show up as "The New Agents of Atlas" alongside some other Asian & Pacific superheroes. This is a bunch of repeated attempts by Marvel at capitalizing on some of their pre-existing Asian characters, but never really went anywhere. It doesn't help that most of their Cinematic Universe stuff took place during the pandemic. Woo himself leaves the group to resume his duties as leader of the Atlas Foundation, and introduces the original & new Agents of Atlas to each other.

-Woo is basically an enhanced version of an elite S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, being a somewhat-ugly PL 8 build that doesn't hit his caps all the way. This kind of fits the guy who acted more as a team leader, not muscle. He apparently had his aging retarded, but it was being undone before it got re-done (oh, older comic book characters...), so now I think he's just aging in real-time.
greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

How about agreeing on Kim Jong Un?
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Frozen II! Night Thrasher! Justice! Firestar! Speedball!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Sidious wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:54 pm Man, all these New Warrior builds are making me want to update the Marvel stats for them.

Most of them have impressive, if dreadful, histories and updates. I think Rage and the Stamford team are they only ones to have been sacrificed and at least 3 of the Stamford team have made it back to the land of the living. Way better ratio than the Teen Titans.

maybe some updates are due....
Just checking old builds and my notes on Rage made me check Wikipedia because the story of his death seemed odd... and it turns out it was probably someone editing Wikipedia before the story was even over, because he returned before the end of it! So Rage is alive and back in the ranks of "Background Heroes". So I think of the New Warriors, there's only like 2 that stayed dead, and they were "Reality TV"-era Warriors. Even Night Thrasher is back!
Jabroniville

The Human Robot

Post by Jabroniville »

THE HUMAN ROBOT (M-11)
Created By:
Al Feldstein & Joe Maneely
First Appearance: Menace #1 (May 1954)
Role: Robot Buddy
Group Affiliation: The Agents of Atlas, The Avengers (1950s)
PL 9 (119)
STRENGTH
10 STAMINA -- AGILITY -1
FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS -1 PRESENCE --

Skills:
Perception 6 (+4)

Advantages:
Chokehold, Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
"Kill-O-Bot"
Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) [30]
Protection 10 (Extras: Impervious 11) [21]
Power-Lifting 1 (50 tons) [1]
Elongation 2 (Flaws: Limited to Arms) [1]
"Self-Repair" Healing 8 (Flaws: Limited to Self) [8]
"Sensors" Senses 2 (Infravision, Extended Hearing) [2]

"Death Ray" Blast 10 (Feats: Accurate 2) (22) -- [25]
  • AE: "Electrified Limbs" Damage 10 (10)
  • AE: "Access Computer Databanks" Communication (Technology) 3 (12)
  • AE: Force Field 8 (Extras: Affects Others Only +0) (8)
Offense:
Unarmed +7 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Electrified Limbs +7 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Eye Blast +8 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +10 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude --, Will --

Complications:
Vulnerable (Electrical & Magnetic Attacks)

Total: Abilities: 10 / Skills: 6--3 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 88 / Defenses: 8 (119)

-The Human Robot debuted in a five-page story in 1954, and is programmed by his creator's greedy business partner to murder the scientist. However, the incomplete robot comprehends "kill the man in the room", and kills the MANAGER, too, then goes on a rampage. He's largely a knock-off of many Sci-Fi Movie Robots from this era, and looks particularly-like the Alien's robot from The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951). In the Agents of Atlas series, he appears in a non-speaking role, kind of doing mop-up stuff, and having no real character of his own. He simply joined the team decades ago, and is still intact to this day. His origin was also Retconned- the inventor, afraid of giving his creation over to the government, had it kill him, reasoning that this would allow his mind to sort-of live on in his creation, which gained a bit of sentience. The character seriously isn't central to ANYTHING, usually just being a tool to be directed towards something, but he joins the "A.I. Army" in that big story featuring all the robot characters.

-Standard-Issue boring-ass Kill-O-Bot Build, albeit with Force Fields and Self-Repair. Also, despite being called The Human Robot, he's not human.
Davies

Post by Davies »

No Prize: He's given that name because he erred, and "to err is human".
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Goldar

Re: Kenny

Post by Goldar »

Ken wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:17 pm
Goldar wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:27 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:16 am

LOL, yeah- sitcom characters, especially the side ones, are usually gonna be the most "Bystander"-y of bystanders.
Oh, for sure, but I don't think even Aunt May would be entirely zeroes!

That guy's a loser, lol!
She's not. -1 STR, -1 STA, -1 AGL are non-zero.
Oh, May is lower than I anticipated then. :oops:

I believe even in the last set of Marvel Handbooks, May had 1s and possibly even 2 stats (out of 7) and was not much less than Uncle Ben's stats.