Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds! (The Anti-Monitor! Blackwulf! Delta Force!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Batgirl III wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:26 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:06 pm OH MY GOD DISNEY HAS ANNOUNCED FROZEN 3 MOTHERF*CKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

https://deadline.com/2023/02/frozen-toy ... 235253824/
It’s been ten years since the movie came out!? Isn’t it about time you…

Deep Breath

LET IT GO! LET IT GO!
Can’t stand it anymore!
Let it go! Let it go!
Turn it off and go outdoors.
I don't care what fangirls say,
Let the nerds rage on!
(Big Hero Six was the better film anyway.)
This is further blasphemy! And also ignores that Frozen 2 was magnificent perfection!
Jabroniville

Ransak the Reject

Post by Jabroniville »

RANSAK THE REJECT
Created By:
Jack Kirby
First Appearance: Eternals #8 (Feb. 1977)
Role: Forgotten Character, The Human-Looking Monster, Hot-Blooded Warrior
Group Affiliations: The Deviants, The Eternals, Delta Force, Kro's Kommandos
PL 8 (89)
STRENGTH
4 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Athletics 6 (+10)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+10)
Deception 3 (+4)
Expertise (Survival) 2 (+3)
Intimidation 6 (+7)
Perception 6 (+7)

Advantages:
Defensive Roll, Diehard, Equipment (Sword +3), Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Sword), Ranged Attack 6

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Sword +9 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +4 (+5 D.Roll), Fortitude +6, Will +6

Complications:
Enemy (The Deviants)- Ransak was born a human-looking Deviant, and was rejected for it. He is typically a loyal Eternal.
Responsibility (Kro)- Warlord Kro of the Deviants is ultimately a force for good, and Ransak serves him loyally.
Vulnerable (Mind Control)- Ransak is nearly always mind-controlled into attacking his allies.
Temper- Ransak is easily provoked, especially against Deviants.

Total: Abilities: 50 / Skills: 24--12 / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 16 (89)

-The son of the super-villain Inhuman/Deviant Maelstrom and the Deviant Medula, Ransak was shunned because he looks too human- this face reminded the Deviants of their hated enemies, the Eternals. He wore a golden mask to hide this, and funneled his rage into becoming a killer fighting in gladatorial arenas. However, he was taken before a Deviant leader and forced to fight Karkas, which he did so with great brutality. Ultimately, he attacked the spectators Kro & Thena during the demonstration with a Celestial's arrival left their force field broken, but was beaten. Ransak wished not to harm Thena after a point, and she took both him and the innocent Karkas away to Olympus. There they acted as loyalists to the Eternals, usually partnered together- they team up with Thor on a later occasion, and he is in the Eternals II series, typically acting in an easily-frustrated, argumentative, violent fashion, usually lashing out at the Deviants with more extreme fervor than any of his allies. Still, he was a loyal agent of Thena's.

-Ransak shows up in The Avengers as a member of Kro's Delta Force, again with Karkas as a partner as they faced mind-controlled Giant-Man & Black Knight in combat. In Heroes For Hire, he was mind-controlled while being part of "Kro's Kommandos" and fought White Tiger and the other heroes (including Karkas), ultimately staying on Lemuria as a freedom fighter. Then he was mind-controlled AGAIN by Ghaur, who had him fight the Eternals. This was his last appearance for about twelve years, until KARKAS was the one mind-controlled, fighting Ransak, and he was spared being ordered by Kro to join the Deviants and repopulate their race after the males were all rendered sterile (Phastos of the Eternals took the bullet of him, in this case). In Spider-Man/Deadpool, he was again mind-controlled, this time by Blastaar, into fighting the protagonists.

-Ransak is ultimately a very odd character- a man raised by the monstrous Deviants but looking human, he's ideal as a supporting character, especially as he rejects his cruel people for the Eternals. But it seems like later writers just didn't care about him- Marvunapp lists a TON of stories featuring him, but not a single one where he's IMPORTANT. Like, he has very little agency in the plot and typically is just some backgrounder hanging about. As a "Good Deviant" he was useful as an agent of Kro's, but that's it.

-Ransak is strong and tough enough to fight an Eternal in close combat (Strength/Stamina 8 I guess), and a ton of experience in the arenas... but he's still just some random background guy so he's only PL 8.
Jabroniville

El Toro Rojo

Post by Jabroniville »

EL TORO ROJO
Created By:
Roy Thomas & Arvell Jones
First Appearance: Thor #290 (Dec. 1979)
Role: Pro Wrestler

-El Toro Rojo is a completely random Deviant who was shown as a professional wrestler- he badly injured El Vampiro, an Eternal who was ALSO a wrestler, with his horns, but Thor easily crushed his horns and beat him. The character returned in the 1994 storyline, where he befriends an autistic little boy to show some goodnes, is recruited by Kro, and helps out the Avengers, but never appears again.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds! (The Anti-Monitor! Blackwulf! Delta Force!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Okay so of all these dinks, only Ransak got a real build, making him one of the last Marvel guys who "deserved" a statline but didn't get one. Who knows if I'll find any more of those guys- modern characters tend to be part of the "Series of Snapshots" era of comic book fights, so it's hard to extrapolate skills. One day I might dig through ALL of Marvunapp, but half the guys I find on there aren't really worth statting either, and just get minor bios, lol.
Jabroniville

Lidia Sobieska

Post by Jabroniville »

LIDIA SOBIESKA
Role:
Fightin' Politician, Karate Girl
First Appearance: Tekken 7 (DLC)
Total Appearances: Tekken 7 only
PL 8 (110)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 11 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Acrobatics 8 (+14)
Athletics 8 (+9)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 4 (+15)
Expertise (Martial Arts) 5 (+8)
Expertise (Politics) 7 (+10)
Insight 4 (+7)
Perception 2 (+4)
Persuasion 4 (+8)

Advantages:
Benefit 2 (Prime Minister of Poland), Chokehold, Fast Grab, Grab Finesse, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Defense, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Prone Fighting

Powers:
"Can Still Throw Big Guys" Power-Lifting 1 (200 lbs.) [1]
"Special Moves" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +15 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Special Moves +13 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Initiative +9

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +14 (DC 24), Toughness +2, Fortitude +4, Will +5

Complications:
Motivation (Justice)- Lidia's father was killed by terrorists when she was just twelve; her grandfather told her to never give in to injustice.
Enemy (Heihachi)- The Mishima Zaibatsu's soldiers have illegally been stationed in Poland, and Lidia wants them out.
Responsibility (Prime Minister of Poland)

Total: Abilities: 64 / Skills: 42--21 / Advantages: 12 / Powers: 2 / Defenses: 11 (110)

-haha, WTF? I was like "yeah okay, a generic-looking blonde karate fighter girl, okay" but Lidia is the PRIME MINISTER OF POLAND, and is still a kickass fighter. Her name is likely based on the Sobieski family of Polish royals going back centuries. The family was full of politicians (her grandfather was a PM of Poland before her), going into karate instead, but her father was assasinated in a terrorist attack- devoted to justice, she went to law school but continued fighting at a championship level. Starting in politics early, she was known as "The Strongest member of Parliament", and she was finally elected Prime Minister during the war between the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corporation, which was destabilizing much of the world. Heihachi taunted her that he would not remove his "Tekken Force" soldiers illegally stationed in Poland, and if she wished to negotiate directly with him, she could simply enter the King of the Iron Fist Tournament and meet him there. Offended, she nonetheless entered to kick his ass in person. Frank of The Fighter's Generation is a HUGE fan of her character, seeing traditional karate shown in a video game with the most accuracy yet seen.

-Lidia practices Shotokan Karate, as evidenced by her wide stances and straight closed-fist strikes. Kazuya's style is based on it, but Lidia's is far more traditional. She's mostly dissimilar to other female characters, but costs more as she has the stats of a politician put on top of it.
drkrash

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Anti-Monitor! Blackwulf! Delta Force! Lidia Sobieska!)

Post by drkrash »

I don't consider myself much of a Tekken person. I like the story and world a lot, but the gameplay is not to my taste. As such, I didn't even know this character *existed.* I like the design.
Shadow Ops - cinematic espionage action RPG - Kickstarter live now!
Ken

Re: Ransak the Reject

Post by Ken »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:11 amImage

RANSAK THE REJECT
And now we know who Superman was taking hair styling tips from in the 1990s.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ransak the Reject

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:11 am Image

RANSAK THE REJECT
Created By:
Jack Kirby
First Appearance: Eternals #8 (Feb. 1977)
Role: Forgotten Character, The Human-Looking Monster, Hot-Blooded Warrior
Group Affiliations: The Deviants, The Eternals, Delta Force, Kro's Kommandos
Ransak was Kirby having a lot of fun with his Eternals concept. The whole point of the Deviants is that they mutated so severely from one generation to another that even parents and their children could look nothing alike. But with those radical shifting genes, that also meant you could have a Deviant once in a while who would look completely human like Ransak here, only by Deviant standards Ransak was hideous.

But in a subversion of "beauty equals goodness" and "the heroic gladiator" archetype, Ransak was what you'd expect from someone who grew up in a society that hated him and who was forced to fight daily to survive in violent arenas. Namely that Ransak was, himself, violent, cruel, angry, bitter and would exploit any advantage to win. Meanwhile, the Deviant Karkas was a "hideously deformed creature of superhuman size and strength", but was actually a gentle philosopher who hated fighting. In typical Kirby fashion, he wanted to show that not all Deviants were evil and that beauty didn't equal goodness. Both Ransak and Karkas were outcasts in Deviant society, Ransak for his appearance, Karkas for his beliefs. The irony being that if Ransak looked like Karkas, he'd have been considered an ideal Deviant.

Thena and the other Eternals took Ransak and Karkas in, and it took being around people that accepted him and the patient mentorship of Karkas that Ransak eventually managed to curb his worse tendencies and become a decent person, albeit one who still had a temper and loved to fight.

It's just one of the aspects of Kirby's Eternals that I enjoyed, and showed off that the concept really had some strength to it, if Marvel didn't keep screwing said concept over.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

drkrash wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:56 pm I don't consider myself much of a Tekken person. I like the story and world a lot, but the gameplay is not to my taste. As such, I didn't even know this character *existed.* I like the design.
I know I'd pay a lot more attention to political debates if a) The politicians looked like her and b) There was a chance the debate would end in a kung fu fight.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Strange women dressed in karate gi distributing upper cuts is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some undeground international kumite. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause you survived some ninja throwing a chi blast at you. I mean, if I went 'round, sayin' I was an emperor, just because some muscle bound goons had tried to put a sharpshooter on me, they'd put me away!
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Jabroniville

Lucia Morgan

Post by Jabroniville »

LUCIA MORGAN- Street Fighter V
Role:
The Fast Fighter of Final Fight 3, Surprise Entrant of SF V
First Appearance: Final Fight 3 (1995)
Game Appearances: Final Fight 3, Street Fighter V
PL 8 (130)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+13)
Athletics 6 (+8)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+14)
Expertise (Martial Arts) 4 (+6)
Insight 3 (+6)
Investigation 4 (+7)
Perception 3 (+6)

Advantages:
Benefit 2 (Bluffs With Accuracy Instead of Deception, Police Officer), Chokehold, Close Attack 1, Equipment (Tonfa Baton +1, Handcuffs), Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Gun Smoke), Improved Critical (Fire Spinner), Improved Grab, Improved Initiative, Ranged Attack 6, Takedown

"World Warrior" Fighting Style: Accurate Attack (Jab), All-Out Attack, Extraordinary Effort, Fast Grab (Grab), Improved Critical (Unarmed) 2, Improved Defense, Improved Hold, Improved Trip (Throw), Power Attack (Roundhouse), Takedown, Withstand Damage (Block)

Powers:
"Tap-Kick- Kick Trio" Strength-Damage +0 (Extras: Multiattack 3) (Flaws: Distracting 3) Linked to Affliction 3 (Toughness; Dazed & Vulnerable/Stunned & Defenseless) (Extras: Extra Condition) (Flaws: Limited Degree) (5) -- [9]
  • AE: "Gun Smoke- Dash Attack Start-Up" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Hit if Successfully Bluffed The Previous Turn) (Inaccurate -1) (2)
  • AE: "Fire Spinner- Fire Spin Kick" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
  • AE: "Hurricane Spinner- Spinning Kick" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Hit Jumping Opponents) (Inaccurate -1) (2)
  • AE: "Firecracker" Blast 3 (Flaws: Reduced Defenses 2) (Diminished Range -2) (1)
Offense:
Unarmed +14 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Tonfa Baton +13 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Special Moves +12 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Firecracker +10 (+3 Ranged Damage, DC 18)
Tap-Kick +13 (+3 Damage & Affliction, DC 18 & 13)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +3 (+4 D.Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Enemy (The Mad Gear Gang)
Responsibility (Poisonous Chef)- Lucia's cooking is so bad that people instantly vomit after trying some.
Weakness (Predictability)- Lucia, like all Street Fighters, cannot simply "spam" out the same attack over and over again, as the opponent will expect the attacks, and be ready for them (and a counterattack). The third time she tries the same technique (or same combo of techniques) in a short span, she will be at -2 to Accuracy, AND to her Active Defenses in that round. All will decrease by 2 every successive round the same move is done.

Total: Abilities: 68 / Skills: 28--14 / Advantages: 17 + 12 / Powers: 9 / Defenses: 10 (130)

-Now THIS was a surprise- though Capcom has been adding Final Fight characters to the Street Fighter games for years by this point, I don't think ANYONE was expecting "The Chick From FF 3" to show up! But here's Lucia, the Metro City PD cop from Final Fight 3 (replacing Maki as "The Fast One/Chick") as one of the final entrants of Street Fighter V! Still in the same color scheme, albeit now with mere cleavage instead of a bikini top. Lucia is shown as an ally of Mike Haggar's, and remembers Cody from the old days.

-Lucia is now a Multiattack-style fighter, but also specializes in flashy kicks and a dash attack called "Gun Smoke", which is one of those moves where the same start-up can lead to any number of other moves. Multiple of said moves are variations of the spinkick (all called "____ Spinner"), so she's a highly mobile character. She also uses a "Kick Fireball" like SNK's King, firing out a spinkick that suddenly pops out a fireball at the last second.

---

LUCIA MORGAN- Final Fight 3
Role:
The Fast Fighter of Final Fight 3
First Appearance: Final Fight 3 (1995)
Game Appearances: Final Fight 3, Street Fighter V
PL 8 (107)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 13 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+13)
Athletics 6 (+8)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+14)
Expertise (Martial Arts) 4 (+6)
Insight 3 (+6)
Investigation 4 (+7)
Perception 3 (+6)

Advantages:
Fast Grab, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4, Takedown 2, Uncanny Dodge

Offense:
Unarmed +14 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +13 (DC 23), Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Will +5

Complications:
Enemy (The Mad Gear Gang)

Total: Abilities: 70 / Skills: 28--14 / Advantages: 14 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 9 (107)

-Lucia is a Metro City police officer, loyal to Mike Haggar after the Mayor helped clear her of corruption charges. Though I'm not sure her jean jacket, hot pants and bikini top are Metro PD Standard Issue. She may be inspired by martial arts movie star Cynthia Rothrock, who was in pictures around the time Final Fight 3 came out.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Batgirl III wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:59 pm Strange women dressed in karate gi distributing upper cuts is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some undeground international kumite. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause you survived some ninja throwing a chi blast at you. I mean, if I went 'round, sayin' I was an emperor, just because some muscle bound goons had tried to put a sharpshooter on me, they'd put me away!
Bloody peasants!
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Shock wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:18 am
Batgirl III wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:59 pm Strange women dressed in karate gi distributing upper cuts is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some undeground international kumite. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause you survived some ninja throwing a chi blast at you. I mean, if I went 'round, sayin' I was an emperor, just because some muscle bound goons had tried to put a sharpshooter on me, they'd put me away!
Bloody peasants!
See, now this one really is about the violence inherit in the system.

Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Anti-Monitor! Delta Force! Lidia Sobieska! Lucia Morgan!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Okay!! So the next week and a bit will be based around two Fighting Games set in China- one a kind of mediocre-looking but accessible effort from Data East (of Fighter's History shame) based off of an old Chinese story, and the other a hard to find rarity clearly inspired animation-wise by Street Fighter III. Outlaws of the Lost Dynasty and Martial Masters!

For a hint of just how far ahead I work on these, I last completed work on the Outlaws builds LAST JUNE but am just now getting around to posting them eight months later. I often fail to realize things like this because I build fighting games alongside my other builds- I get bored of doing the same project for ages at a time, and since I got so far ahead thanks to my Star Wars re-posts in like 2020 or whatever, I have kept a pretty solid lead and could "afford" to do a fighting game build every once in a while. Only problem is, I can get too far ahead on even THOSE and just never have the right timing to place the builds in between other projects, so they just sit there forever.
Jabroniville

Outlaws of the Lost Dynasty

Post by Jabroniville »

OUTLAWS OF THE LOST DYNASTY:
Created By: Data East
Release Date: 1995

-Coming out way late in the game for a 2D Fighting Game, Suiko Enbu, known in the west as Outlaws of the Lost Dynasty, was a game unique mostly for being focused on the Chinese myth The Water Margin (the same origin as the Suikoden series- the story features "The 108 Stars of Heaven" as an army of characters- a number holding great significance in Buddhism as there are said to be 108 obstacles to heaven), as opposed to anything else. Done by Data East (most infamous for Fighters History, the Street Fighter II knock-off), it takes place in 11th-12th century China, which is plagued by total anarchy, full of power-hungry warlords who rebel against the central government. The Emperor devises a cunning plan- a challenge no warlord could resist, as the prize in this fighting tournament was ultimate power & wealth. Naturally, thousands of warriors fight amongst themselves for the prize. The Final Boss, Chao Gai, says he is the former mentor of every fighter, and names them the ruler of the nation in the finale.

There are eleven playable characters and a Final Boss (kinda... small for 1995, really, especially as THREE are Head Swap brothers) and it's a Weapon Fighter overall, effectively being a Chinese Samurai Shodown. Weak, medium and hard attacks are differentiated, and blocking with the weapon too often will disarm the warrior for the rest of the round. However, unlike Shodown, this isn't crippling, as it boosts attack speed by a LOT and lets you do combos more easily- there's even an option to throw your weapon at an opponent, dizzying them and making this option available, too. Every fighter has a trick where they can "Fake Dizzy", possibly luring in the opponent (you can recover with the press of a button and counter).

Alternate things include a special "Gold" costume (if you both use Light Kick to select characters), and altering your character's skin tone. Huyan Zhuo, a man riding a horse, can be an optional Final Boss Fight, though he's far different from the norm- he possesses no attacks and can only jump or dodge, only Special Moves can do any damage to him, and if the timer reaches 20 he will launch a Lightning Bolt from the sky that kills you in one hit. More of a timed "extra" thing than anything else. Makoto Mizoguchi from Fighter's History could be unlocked on the home release.

Looking at it... the graphics are painfully mediocre, especially for a 1995 fighting game. This was the era of the Marvel vs. Capcom stuff and Street Fighter Alpha, and Data East was pumping out this, which barely looks better than a Super NES game. Characters don't move that much in their idle stances and the moves are plain and generic. The music is merely okay "filler", too- it just doesn't impress, and I can't imagine many people being so fascinated by the stories of medieval China that they'd rush to play this.

A home release came for the Sega Saturn the same year the arcade game came out, and a PlayStation version the next year. The Saturn version is HORRIBLE according to HardcoreGaming101, featuring dramatic slowdown to the point of being unplayable- as an "apology" he says, a Japanese exclusive named Suiko Enbu: Fuunsaiki came out quickly, adding another FH character, Liu Yungmie. The game was considered fine, but pretty mediocre, with weaker graphics and no real stand-out elements- Capcom & SNK dominated the genre for a reason. Alas, 3D Fighting Games ruled the roost as the "new hotness" at this point, and so Outlaws of the Lost Dynasty got forgotten- I'd only heard of it because I was checking out EVERY FIGHTING GAME, you know? Notably, the "Fighters Generation" website hasn't even touched on it!

The Roster:
Shi Jin- The Main Hero- a guy with a dragon tattoo on his back and a bandana (like the hero of Suikoden). Born with a silver spoon in his mouth and no practical knowlege of the world. Uses a Sword.
Lin Chong- A middle-aged man with a dark past. Uses a Spear.
Hu Sanniang- The only female fighter. Twin Blade-user.
Dai Zong- Mystic Monk.
Li Kui- A big, reckless guy using Twin Battleaxes.
Lu Zhishen- Sake-loving violent big dude using a Heavy Sword.
Gongsun Sheng- A Taoist magician with elemental powers.
Wu Song- Uses a pair of staffs.
Ruan Xiaoer- The weakest of the three brothers. A gambler with psychological tactics.
Ruan Xiaowu- A mutant-looking blue brother using a Water Whip. Throws frogs & fish as weapons and is your "Crazy Fighter" of the game.
Ruan Xiaoqi- Muscular brorther with an attitude & Twin Nunchaku.
Chao Gai- A tiny, possibly-undead king wielding a massive spirit behind him to attack on his behalf.

Guest Characters:
Makoto- Guest fighter from Fighter's History- the Ryu knock-off.
Liu Yungmie- Guest fighter from Fighter's History- the Chun-Li knock-off.