[OOC] NPC Investigations-Tales From The Junior Associates (Case 1-Nora de Santos)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EternalPhoenix

Re: [OOC] NPC Investigations-Tales From The Junior Associates (Case 1-Nora de Santos)

Post by EternalPhoenix »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:11 pm Ah, cool. That is one of the things that was discussed at length in Jabroniville’s threads, namely the question of why so many obviously attractive people didn't have that feat, with his reasoning being that it was for people who used their looks to try to convince others.

Better than some of the official Green Ronin adventures that had things like Attractive 5 on characters. :?:
Anyway, are you waiting for me too? Like Miracle?
The Phoenixverse (A 2e OC 'verse!)
The Archetype Blendarama!
You, Dear Reader, may comment on any build at any time. I will be happy regardless.
FuzzyBoots

Re: [OOC] NPC Investigations-Tales From The Junior Associates (Case 1-Nora de Santos)

Post by FuzzyBoots »

jmucchiello wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:40 am Both of us have Attractive 2. Is this some kind of dig at Anne? :)
^_^ More that Aparecida is very self-aware about the Attractive feat since it's kind of externally imposed on her.

Sorry, everyone, for the sudden drop-offs in posts. It's one of those things with me. I'm just glad I didn't ghost entirely this time. One time, that lasted over a year.
EternalPhoenix

Post by EternalPhoenix »

If anyone wants to make any kind of check to see anything about Manuel and Mira, please feel free. Just a suggestion. :mrgreen:
You, Dear Reader, may comment on any build at any time. I will be happy regardless.
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

Bluff or Diplomacy?: 1D20+7 = [2]+7 = 9

Using a HP to reroll.

Reroll!: 1D2+7 = [2]+7 = 9

Taking 8, that's 25. Also, this roller hates me for some reason.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

I'll Take 10 on a Gather Information check using my Contacts (total of 28) for anything that might tie into what she's assuming is a drug injection site. After that, I'm thinking that we try the building. I'm assuming it's probably a parental unit, or at least someone that may be able to help us more than Miguel.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Anne can't answer Fedora since she just asked Miguel a question.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

No worries at all. I tried to write it as that she was talking after you get Miguel's answer.
EternalPhoenix

Post by EternalPhoenix »

I'll get to this today.
EternalPhoenix

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Actually, I'm being too subtle. Let me help y'all out. Everyone roll Sense Motive, please. Then later today I'll write the IC as stated above.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Sense Motive: 1D20+11 = [7]+11 = 18, which I believe gets rounded up to roll an 8, for a total of 19.
EternalPhoenix

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Miracle wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:50 am Bluff or Diplomacy?: 1D20+7 = [2]+7 = 9

Using a HP to reroll.

Reroll!: 1D2+7 = [2]+7 = 9

Taking 8, that's 25. Also, this roller hates me for some reason.
We'll call this Diplomacy, and it was effective. You did convince her. Otherwise that wouldn't have happened.
FuzzyBoots wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:50 am I'll Take 10 on a Gather Information check using my Contacts (total of 28) for anything that might tie into what she's assuming is a drug injection site. After that, I'm thinking that we try the building. I'm assuming it's probably a parental unit, or at least someone that may be able to help us more than Miguel.
You do have reports of people acting strangely. Aimals don't really understand drug use, at least how humans do it, but abnormal behavior absolutely. Specifically, there's a place in Point Morris. The Oak Point Yards. Everyone there has been behaving abnormally for a full day. Curiously, it is only birds that report this. Specifically birds that never land there and only fly over it.
FuzzyBoots wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:47 pm Sense Motive: 1D20+11 = [7]+11 = 18, which I believe gets rounded up to roll an 8, for a total of 19.
If your Sense Motive results are match or exceed DC 18, open this
Obviously, Miguel is terrified. But it's not of one specific thing. It's off everything around him except the two of you. And, most critically, this fear isn't his. Sense Motive has a Notice Influence function, and that's what we're using here.[/spoiler
Last edited by EternalPhoenix on Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Hmm... EternalPhoenix, what's your opinion on Princess Fedora using a Hero Point to gain Leadership, and then another to remove Miguel's Panicked condition (assuming it's something like that)? Alternately, I could simply try Rousing Speech or Inspire to give him a bonus to his next check, or to use her Fascinate to distract him for a bit to give him a respite. Honestly, I don't even know if it will do anything for us to do that, but it feels like something she would do.
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:49 am Hmm... EternalPhoenix, what's your opinion on Princess Fedora using a Hero Point to gain Leadership, and then another to remove Miguel's Panicked condition (assuming it's something like that)? Alternately, I could simply try Rousing Speech or Inspire to give him a bonus to his next check, or to use her Fascinate to distract him for a bit to give him a respite. Honestly, I don't even know if it will do anything for us to do that, but it feels like something she would do.
If only Seven were around to lend out the HP :mrgreen: