Guardians of the Galaxy vol 3

The place to talk about your favorite movies, tv series, cartoons, music and theater.
catsi563

Guardians of the Galaxy vol 3

Post by catsi563 »

Anoher thoroughly enjoyable movie from James and the cast, while it didnt have the same amount of LMAO moments as the first one it did have more emotional weight then the first and second ones.

thar said there were plenty of that guardians charm and fun and overall it was a worthy climax to the capper of the trilogy

only weak point for me if any was (redacted) was a bit underutilized imo for the character he was based on they couldve used him more effectively through the story still ge gets a reasonable ending as does the rest of the cast

two end credit scenes as well and even a call back to the christmas special in the end credits
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Harnos

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy vol 3

Post by Harnos »

I just watched it. When I saw Adam Warlock's background I thought "oh this is gonna be shit" but it made up for it halfway through and it was surprisingly good. This movie understood the hero part of the superhero genre. Drama was a little bit higher than it should be but I am not complaining, it was definitely successful in that regard. I didn't expect it to be this heart warming. It had it's shortcomings of course, Warlock could have been used much better and I would like more screen time for Elizabeth Debicki, but it was definitely a good movie.