Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Builds! (WICKED!! Elphaba! The Wizard! FIYEERRRRROOOOOO!!! Glinda!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Out of curiosity, I was taking a look at some of the stuff I need to one day re-post, just to see how long it'd been since I first did the builds.

VIDEO GAMES:
Eternal Champions: Early 2014
Fatal Fury: Mid-2014
World Heroes: Dec. 2013
Mario Builds: Mid-2013
Mortal Kombat: Dec. 2012
Primal Rage: March 2013
Killer Instinct: Jan. 2014

MARVEL COMICS:
Squadron Supreme: Jan. 2011
Organizations: Mid-2014

DC COMICS:
Legion of Super-Heroes: Mid-2013
Teen Titans: Oct. 2013
Justice League Unlimited: Jan. 2012

OTHER:
Dinosaurs: Mid-2010 (!!!)

Some observations:
* 2013 is obviously the year I ran out of important Marvel Characters to stat, because HOLY GOD I dove right into the video game characters around that time. Plus two of the biggest DC sets.

* It's been WAY longer than I thought for the Dinosaur builds! I knew they'd never made it over to Ronin Army, but I thought they were researched enough to be "finished", and I never got around to re-posting them. They kept losing in the polls I was doing (to vote on the next set), so I knew people weren't exactly clamoring for them, either :).

* JLU & the LOSH are kind of in the same boat: Elaborate sets that were really fun to do, but also kind of "finished" in a way- with no further stuff out there featuring them, the old builds seem to be fine. Though my posting style has somewhat changed in a few ways (mostly lowered Fortitude Scores, actually), I always hesitated because... well, what else am I gonna say about Magno or Light Lass?

* It's funny how long I waited to do Squadron Supreme (SIX YEARS and six months), especially since not much new has come out for anything involving that. It's such simple re-posting, and yet every letter of my "Marvel Alphabet" sports a big blank spot because of a "Whizzer" or a "Power Princess" in there somewhere :). Though looking at it, maybe the "finished" nature of the builds was what was keeping me away. I was never partial to just straight re-posting stuff.

* I didn't realize how long it'd been since I did Mortal Kombat, especially since a) the updated game had just come out by then, and b) I'd considered it fairly "recent" in my head. I really have no desire to dive back in there, though I know there's a few new characters out there.

* Most of the Fighting Game builds would just be straight re-posts, too- much like Toshinden was (where I spammed the whole set out in one night). Primal Rage would need more work because I've now seen actual gameplay of the never-released PR2, and Killer Instinct has since added more characters, but that's largely it. I might wait for more of Drkrash's KoF stuff to rip off for me to re-post AoF & Fatal Fury, along with all-new King of Fighters builds, too :).
Jabroniville

The Contingency

Post by Jabroniville »

THE CONTINGENCY
Created By:
John Freeman & Brian Williamson
First Appearance: Shadow Riders #1 (June 1993)
Role: Good Bikers
Leaders:
Brent Jackson
Rapture (Field Leader)

-These guys were a S.H.I.E.L.D. black ops squad trained to assassinate Mutants under orders from the Mutant-hating Brent Jackson. Kite carried "motor disruptors" (like tasers, I guess) and Kildeer used energy batons, but the specialties of the others is unknown. They went rogue when Jackson moved on to Weapon X, and defeated many S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents before Garrison Kane (oh god...) got involved and beat on some of them. Wolverine, Warbird & Captain America all got involved, chasing the team around, and soon defeated the squad- only Rapture escaped. I'd imagine the rest of the team to be PL 6-7 Agents, only.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Rapture

Post by Jabroniville »

RAPTURE (Real Name Unknown)
Role:
Mutant-Hunting Assassin
Group Affiliation: Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate, The Contingency
PL 8 (147)
STRENGTH
2/6 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 7/10 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+4)
Athletics 3 (+5)
Deception 4 (+5)
Expertise (The Spy Game) 7 (+8)
Expertise (Soldier) 7 (+8)
Insight 4 (+6)
Intimidation 3 (+4)
Investigation 6 (+8)
Perception 4 (+6)
Stealth 2 (+5)
Technology 4 (+6)
Treatment 1 (+5)
Vehicles 3 (+10)

Advantages:
Equipment 6 (Gear), Improved Critical (Gun), Languages (A Few), Ranged Attack 5, Teamwork, Tracking

Powers:
"Low-Level Psionics"
"Predictive Mind" Enhanced Fighting 3 [6]

"Neuro-Net Exoskeleton"
Concealment 5 (All Senses) [10]
Enhanced Strength 4 [8]
Teleport 8 [16]

Equipment:
"Automatic Rifle" Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (Inaccurate -1) (17) -- (20)
  • AE: "Standard Rifle Shot" Blast 6 (12)
  • AE: "Knife" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Improved Critical) (2)
  • AE: "Grenade" Blast 7 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Diminished Range -1) (20)
"S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniform" Protection 1, Protection 2 (Flaws: Limited to Ballistics) (2)
"Assorted Gear" (4)

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Pistol +10 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Rifle +10 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Machine Gun +8 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +3 (+4 Kevlar), Fortitude +5, Will +5

Complications:
Responsibility (Constant Pain)- The fusion of her exoskeleton to her frame causes Rapture constant agony.
Motivation (Killing Mutants)
Enemy (Wolverine)

Total: Abilities: 50 / Skills: 50--25 / Advantages: 15 / Powers: 40 / Defenses: 17 (147)

-Rapture was a low-level Telepath at first, but eventually gained physical powers after an Exoskeleton she was wearing got fused to her body during a fight with Wolverine (??).
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Builds! (Elphaba! FIYEERRRRROOOOOO!!! Glinda! SHIELD!)

Post by Jabroniville »

The Contingency, Rapture and the next batch of builds will be all-new: when I re-posted the Organizations, it occurred to me to search through The List and find all of the names that sounded like team names. The ones that fit the theme are therefore being written out here, so they don't take up important time when it comes time to post the "C"s or whatever. So The Contingency, The Chosen, The Committee and The Collective Intelligence can save me a day on that front :).

Also, a few names from The List that were bugging me will be posted. "Bugging me" in that "I crossed out names beside them, leaving odd gaps here and there that now MUST BE FILLED", because I'm completely insane that way. So the OTHER Magma at Marvel will be posted, plus a couple other random guys.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YOU GUYS.

NEW FROZEN FEATURETTE!!!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dhj8GXja-g

OH MY GOD LOOK AT ELSA'S DRESS THAT IS UNGODLY IT HAS BARE SHOULDERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....
Jabroniville

The Brotherhood of the Shield

Post by Jabroniville »

THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE SHIELD
Created By:
Jonathan Hickman & Justin Weaver
First Appearance: S.H.I.E.L.D. #1 (June 2010)
Role: Secret Backstory Team, Good Version of The Illuminati
Leaders:
Leonardo da Vinci
Galileo Galilei
Jabir ibn Hayyan
Sir Isaac Newton
Imhotep

-The Brotherhood of the Shield is an ancient brotherhood that formed thousands of years ago, when Pharaoh Imhotep fought back an invasion by The Brood. They have recruited the best minds and fighters throughout history, and their roster consists of some of the world's most famous geniuses, such as da Vinci, Isaac Newton and Archimedes (who sent the Colossus of Rhodes against a Kree Sentry and defeated it). And that story sounds COMPLETELY AWESOME, and I'm kind of bummed they didn't make an ongoing out of that. For some reason, "Super-Famous Old Dudes Having Secret Adventures" is one of my favourite rarely-seen Tropes.

-It also turns out that Sir Isaac Newton murdered Galileo and took control of the Brotherhood to ensure they could stop the end of the world in 2060. Oh, and Nathaniel Richards & Howard Stark (who is suddenly important, because he was in the movies) were members, and Leonardo took control of the Brotherhood from Newton (who'd survived to the present time, then escaped to the future).
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

M-Squad

Post by Jabroniville »

THE M-SQUAD
Created By:
Chris Claremont & Marc Silvestri
First Appearance: The Uncanny X-Men #244 (May 1989)
Role: Mutant Hunters
Leaders:
Dr. Martin

-Perhaps warped during Inferno (in which their equipment was altered and they suddenly decided to become mutant-hunters), the M-Squad failed to find Jubilee. The entire group was named after science fiction writers, including some guy named George R. R. Martin (decades before he'd become a household name).
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

The Murderous Mimes

Post by Jabroniville »

THE MURDEROUS MIMES
Created By:
Paul Jenkins & Mark Buckingham
First Appearance: Peter Parker- Spider-Man #21 (Sept. 2000)
Role: Mook Squad
Leaders:
Unnamed Mime Leader

-The Murderous Mimes appeared in two issues of Paul Jenkins's run, and were a fairly quiet band of guys. Just regular Mooks, Spider-Man could mow them down easily, typically as "background noise" to something else that was important. Their second appearance (in part of the all-silent 'Nuff Said month), they were defeated when Spidey lured them into... a giant plexiglass box.

Stats:
Expertise (Mime) 4 (+4) [2]
Stealth +6 [3]

-I just HAD to include a Template :).
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

The Committee

Post by Jabroniville »

THE COMMITTEE
Created By:
Gerry Conway & Tom Sutton
First Appearance: Werewolf By Night #10 (Sept. 1973)
Role: Evil Shadowy Corporation

Leaders:
Taboo (evil sorcerer)
Baron Thunder

-The Committee appear in a handful of comics in the mid-1970s, but pop up against in some Moon Knight-related stuff in later eras (1980, '81, '83 & 2006)- they're a secretive criminal cabal of businessmen out to cover their own asses- the make enemies of Werewolf By Night and, more importantly, Moon Knight, who later went on to a bit of success here and there. They also hired The Enforcer to take on Spider-Woman.

-Their bio-writer at the Unofficial Appendix suggests a case of "Changing Writer Syndrome", as Marv Wolfman & Gary Friedrich bring in different leaders for the group, seemingly changing course a few times.
Jabroniville

The Collective Intelligence

Post by Jabroniville »

THE COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
Created By:
Roy Thomas, Archie Goodwin & Frank Springer
First Appearance: Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #6 (Oct. 1968)
Role: Alien Collective
Leaders:
Their Hive-Mind

-An alien hive mind encountered by Nick Fury in the late 1960s, this group was a one-off with vague psychic powers. They had been exiled from their home dimension after a tyrannical race destroyed it using deadly weapons of mass destruction, and had formed a small colony on Earth. However, they had decided to destroy Earth in order to create a gateway back home- explosions on planetary scales were needed to power the dimensional transfer. And really, all the hostility they'd encountered on Earth made them think that humanity wasn't worth saving anyway. Nick Fury got involved when he learned of their plans, but his ally- a man named Randall- turned out to be a sleeper agent of the Collective- one sent out in order to research humanity with disguised memories to make them think they WERE human. Randall turned on Fury and Earth appeared to be doomed... but Randall turned at the last minute, his "learned humanity" awakening and making him fly the Collective's ship into an asteroid, killing them all and saving the Earth.
Jabroniville

The Chosen

Post by Jabroniville »

THE CHOSEN
Created By:
Louise Simonson & Paul Smith
First Appearance: X-Factor #43 (August, 1989)
Role: Eternals Stand-In
Leaders:
Palik

-The Chosen, and their enemies- the Rejects- are the creations of the Celestials, and seem to be much like Earth's Eternals & Deviants (even though most alien races that had them just use the same names). The Chosen & Rejects fought each other and worshiped these "Space Gods", but a third group appeared, comprised of both groups. These "Beginagains" didn't think that the Space Gods heard their prayers, and soon, all three groups were fighting, and the Beginagains hid underground. I'm not sure if they ever appearead again.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

The Dragon Circle

Post by Jabroniville »

THE DRAGON CIRCLE
Created By:
Don McGregor & Billy Graham
First Appearance: Jungle Action #19 (Jan. 1976)
Role: Ku Klux Klan... with black people
Leaders:
Reverend Addison Blackburn

-Don McGregor's Black Panther stories in Jungle Action are quite popular among those "in the know" about them- they're usually well-drawn, tightly-plotted solo stories. And one of the weirdest aspects was the creation of The Dragon Circle, an offshoot of the Ku Klux Klan. And while the Klan is seemingly a natural foe for Marvel's most prominent black hero of the time... this one had BLACK PEOPLE in it. In something that seems like funny sick-humor, this offshoot developed into more of a political organization, and started including a multiracial structure.

-They killed the sister of the Panther's girlfriend Monica Lynne, and this brought in T'Challa. After numerous adventures (consisting of the real Klan showing up at the same time and tying T'Challa to a burning cross- McGregor put the guy in a LOT of "real-world danger" situations, eschewing superhero fights for the most part- his Panther actually LOST to regular people, all the time!), the Circle was finally tracked down and defeated (McGregor's book was cancelled, and writer Ed Hannigan finished the story in Marvel Premiere). The Klan & Circle even fought each other a few times during the course of the story, as they obviously didn't get along.

-This group is unrelated to Moondragon's friends in The Defenders, who also called themselves "The Dragon Circle" temporarily.
Jabroniville

Capt. Savage & The Raiders

Post by Jabroniville »

THE LEATHERNECK RAIDERS
Created By:
Gary Friedrich & Dick Ayers
First Appearance: Captain Savage and his Leatherneck Raiders #1 (Jan. 1968)
Role: World War II Black Ops Squad
Leaders:
Captain Savage

-It always surprises me that War Comics went on for this long- even into the Vietnam Era! Published when Marvel was able to release more comics thanks to the old embargo (they had to share a printer with DC) being lifted, it only lasted for nineteen issues. It featured a band of scrappy Marines set in World War II- at one point, a mission required them to rescue a captive Lt. Ben Grimm, making this an odd fit in continuity (back in the late '60s, it was possible for Grimm to have served in WWII- this was Reed Richards's backstory as well. Comic Book Time is WEIRD). Sales were solid enough to make a "sequel" series possible (Savage would have been a submarine commander), but Marvel looked at the way the industry was heading (and possibly growing anti-war sentiment), and decided that superheroes were the true wave of the future- keep in mind that the "Superheroes Fad" had died out in the '40s, and so Marvel in the Silver Age was always looking over its shoulder at the potential "drop-off point" of the SECOND big Superhero Craze.

ELITE WWII SOLDIER TEMPLATE
Role:
Elite Soldier
Group Affiliation: The Army
PL 7 (86)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+5)
Deception 2 (+4)
Expertise (Soldier) 7 (+7)
Insight 2 (+4)
Intimidation 3 (+5)
Investigation 2 (+4)
Perception 3 (+5)
Stealth 1 (+4)
Technology 2 (+2)
Treatment 1 (+1)
Vehicles 2 (+6)

Advantages: 
Equipment 6 (Gear), Improved Critical (Gun), Languages (A Few), Ranged Attack 5, Teamwork

Equipment:
"Automatic Rifle" Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (Inaccurate -1) (17) -- (20)
  • AE: "Standard Rifle Shot" Blast 6 (12)
    AE: "Knife" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Improved Critical) (2)
    AE: "Grenade" Blast 6 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Diminished Range -1) (17)
"Assorted Gear" (4)

Offense:
Unarmed +7 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Pistol +9 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Rifle +9 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Machine Gun +7 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +5

Complications:
Motivation (Winning the War)
Responsibility (The U.S. Armed Forces)

Total: Abilities: 48 / Skills: 28--14 / Advantages: 14 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 10 (86)

-This suits the "Base Template" for most elite WWII-era Soldiers.

The Roster:
SAM "YAKKETY" YATES- PL 7 (90): ST +1, STA +1 [4]
-A big guy who hated taking orders from a "Swabbie"- a non-Marine.

JACQUES LAROQUE- PL 7 (89): PRE +1, Attractive [3]
-A Frenchman with a penchant for the ladies. His accent was apparently atrocious.

ROLF HARRISON- PL 7 (90): Survival 6 (+8), Tracking [4]
-An Australian outdoors-expert, he vanished from the book by the eleventh issue for no apparent reason.

LEE BAKER- PL 7 (92): INT 2, Teacher 4 (+6) [6]
-A schoolteacher who quit and joined the army. He was more good-hearted and innocent than the others (he is openly compared to Junior Juniper of the Howling Commandos), and was killed by a Japanese sniper. His death thus matches Juniper's, giving the series a sense of mortality.

ROY "BLARNEY" STONE- PL 7 (90): Sleight of Hand 4 (+7), Technology +4 [4]
-Obviously, an Irishman. Had safecracking skills, too.

CAPTAIN SIMON SAVAGE- PL 8 (96): FIGHT +2, Ranged Attack +2, Soldier +4, Dodge +2 [10]
-The bearded leader of the team. Apparently his beard was a controversial point- Marvel shaved it off in an attempt to appeal to younger readers, but fan complaints brought it back. Unfortunately, that was the final issue. Savage survives to modern times, and has appeared as a retired General.

JAY LITTLE BEAR- PL 7 (99): ST +2, STA +2, FIGHT +1, Fast Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Trip [13]
-A giant Native American professional wrestler, he has a mohawk, wears buckskins, and ties grenades to arrows and fires them. Friedrich liked him enough to include this goofy character in The Deadly Dozen book, where he died heroically, loading Combat Kelly and his lady into an ambulance after getting shot in the back by a German, at which point he expired.
Jabroniville

The Deadly Dozen

Post by Jabroniville »

THE DEADLY DOZEN
Created By:
Gary Friedrich & Dick Ayers
First Appearance: Sgt. Fury #98 (May 1972)
Role: World War II Black Ops Squad
Leaders:
Corporal Michael "Combat" Kelly

-Researching this group was such a pain in the ass that I figured I'd have to just end up giving it a "they existed. that's all I know" bio, but thankfully I found a Wikipedia page that details the name was actually Combat Kelly and the Deadly Dozen. Naturally, it is a spectacularly-huge rip-off of the 1960s movie The Dirty Dozen, using an identical plot (high-end military guy conscripts convicted criminals to engage in dangerous operations), to the point where I look at modern rip-off stuff in comics with a much kinder eye (they say nothing is truly original; they're pretty much right. A surprising amount of stuff we read as kids was actually taken, uncredited, from other sources).

-The series spun off of the Sgt. Fury book (which oddly, ran concurrently with modern Nick Fury tales), and had a nine-issue run- not terrific, but the '70s wasn't a big decade for comics. The book was a bit more hardcore than the Fury stuff, featuring a hard-bitten group of convicts committing war crimes like shooting unarmed non-combatants. In the final issue, nearly the entire roster dies- a nearly-unprecedented occurrence for a 1970s comic- the 1960s Doom Patrol died similarly, but it DEFINITELY wasn't usual.

-I've since read a Marvunapp bio of the team, and it goes into more detail, albeit by admitting that Gary Friedrich (who was also writing the Sgt. Fury book at the time) was changing his mind about what kind of a book he wanted to write on a monthly basis. Dum Dum Dugan of the Howling Commandos was initially made the Dozen's commander but quickly stopped being so. The roster was too big to show much focus so only four guys got any characterization (Kelly, Laurie, Little Bear & Ace). A few members simply disappear, like the two Howlers who'd joined (Manelli & Pinkerton) just appear in Sgt. Fury again without explanation, and Mad-Dog isn't in the final Deadly Dozen issue.

-A guy named Combat Kelly also appeared in 1950s Atlas Comics, set during the Korean War. He was a generic soldier, the Kelly in Deadly Dozen was a boxer who killed a man in the ring and was sentenced for manslaughter- he was paroled into the army.

The Roster:
JACK "MAD DOG" MARTIN- PL 7 (88): Vehicles +4 [2]
-A pilot charged for cowardice for abandoning three comrades. He debuts after most of the others, and doesn't appear in the final issue.

DONALD SAMPLE- PL 7 (90): INT +1, Draftsman 4 (+5) [4]
-A private and a draftsman who stole government documents and gave them to newspapers for publishing. Sacrificed himself by covering his allies' bodies with his own when a grenade went off.

HOWARD SHIGETA- PL 7 (90): ST +1, STA +1 [4]
-A judo practitioner sprung from a German camp, but imprisoned in the U.S. for dealing drugs. He was shot in the back by an enemy soldier in the finale.

LAURA LIVINGSTON- PL 7 (86): ST -1, STA -1, FIGHT +1, PRE +1 [0]
-A beautiful female agent, she escaped German captivity along with Shigeta, but was imprisoned for stealing U.S. Army supplies. She was crippled in the series finale by a German scientist who was trying to experiment on her feet. She has short, sporty hair in some pictures, and long, overly-glamorous hair in another.

EMORY "SNAKE EYE" SIMPSON- PL 7 (89): Criminal 6 (+6) [3]
-A career thief who got caught dealing in the black market. Humorously, Friedrich seems to forget about him entirely after the first issue of the series, and his personality traits and ruthlessness are switched to another character.

LARRY "HILLBILLY" WAGNER- PL 7 (90): ST +1, STA +1 [4]
-A Grand Ol' Opry singer with a taste for liquor, he was imprisoned for repeated drunkenness. He & Bullseye were ambushed by Germans and killed in the fourth issue- Hillbilly took one in the head.

MICHAEL "BULLSEYE" MILLER- PL 7 (90): ST +1, STA +1 [4]
-A crack shot, Bullseye has been on The List for eons, always intriguing me because he shares a name with Daredevil's recurring nuisance, but boring me because the mini-bio just said "Nick Fury's sniper", which to me meant some S.H.I.E.L.D. guy. He was a mechanic who killed a man who called him names. He & Hillbilly were fatally wounded by German agents when they attempted to bring Captain Conner- a commander who'd cracked up and wussed out when the going got rough- to justice. Conner had abandoned the injured men to their fates, and Miller was able to drag himself to Conner's location, shooting and killing him before he could kill Nick Fury & Combat Kelly. Miller then died of his injuries.

JAKE JENSEN- PL 7 (94): DEX +1, Sleight of Hand 8 (+9), Steel Plate in Head +2 [8]
-A career pickpocket who kept up the same bad habits and was jailed. He had a steel plate in his head that he used to headbutt people. He was killed saving Jay Little Bear (of the Leatherneck Raiders) from enemy gunfire.

ROLAND "ACE" HAMILTON- PL 7 (88): Stealth +4 [2]
-A banker's son and a gambler who shot and killed another soldier during a poker game- he adopted many of Emory's character traits. His ruthlessness in battle saw him kill anyone he saw from the opposing side- he disgusted his teammates by even killing German nurses. He was ambushed in the finale and shot to death, telling his teammates that "you won't have Ace to bail you out... anymore..." before expiring.

"DOC" WATSON- PL 7 (93): INT +2, Treatment +6 [7]
-Part of Shigeta & Laura's group, he was imprisoned for unknown reasons. The team medic, he was killed when Ace took too long to kill a German agent (he wanted to take his time, and used a knife instead of a gun)- the time delay meant that Watson was shot.

RALPH "HOSS" COSGROVE- PL 6 (78): FIGHTING -2, Ranged Attack -2, Dodge -2 [-8]
-A lazy type arrested for striking an officer, he was released in the first issue (in flashback) when he confessed he wouldn't do anything unless he absolutely had to. Apparently Friedrich made some last-minute changes to the cast.

MICHAEL LEE "COMBAT" KELLY- PL 8 (97): FIGHTING +2, ST +1, Soldier +4, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Dodge +2 [11]
-Jailed for killing an opposing boxer, he was the team leader, and fell in love with Laura. In the series finale, he was enraged by the loss of most of his unit (and the crippling of Laura)- he threw his military gear in the face of Sam Sawyer (also Nick Fury's superior officer), saying he'd never fight again. Sawyer privately thought that Kelly would indeed return to the army, but he was never seen again.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

Well, there are a couple guys missing from your DCAU builds: the Justice Guild, the stand-ins for the Justice Society that appeared in the first Justice League cartoon. Plus there's Jax-Ur and Mala from the Superman cartoon, I suppose.