Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Builds! (Jen-Tai! Zarak! Guiding Light! Walker! Wolfpack!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Horsenhero wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:59 pm Jim Shooter, it seems to me, gets blamed for a lot of crap that probably wasn't his fault. This comes from being the boss I suppose. I mean, it's well documented that he fought for higher paying contracts for all his top tier talent (including Byrne), but they all hate him so much he gets blamed for everything any creator deems bad, even if those claims directly contradict the claims of other creators.

This is why I tend to take all the stories about Shooter with a grain of salt. He started in the business at 14 and worked hard. His fate in comics is almost so tragic as to be shakesperean. After shepherding Marvel through one of their most successful periods, he's shown the door. He starts Valiant and makes that an attractive enough property that Wall St. investors fought over it and when it's finally leveraged for a very handsome price, he's dumped into the rubbish heap. Without him around Valiant begins a slide they almost didn't get out of.

Given the fact Shooter was successful in his early career at DC, maintained Marvel as the dominant comic company and built Valiant from the ground up, I imagine he was probably a hard ass editor. That undoubtedly is how he could build several successful brands yet still be nearly universally hated.
Shooter gets blamed for a lot, too, because he was the dominant guy at Marvel during the era in which fans and creators started getting bugs up their asses about "Creators Rights". So despite Shooter having NOTHING TO DO with who owned what, or who got credit (he didn't OWN Marvel; he just ran the comics), as the "Boss", he was the figurehead that everyone got to yell at and blame when things started coming down that "oh, if you're a creator, you're screwed".

With with the fans now reading Marvel & DC, but thinking that both companies are horrible godless corporations, makes the long-serving figurehead of one of them out to be a bad guy.

Granted, I will believe 100% that Shooter was a micromanager, and that it would be really annoying if he was micromanaging YOUR stuff. But so much of what he says makes sense- for one, I'm GLAD he kiboshed Bill Mantlo's "Spider-Man has a baby out of wedlock" storyline. Hell, if we had Shooter at Marvel now, we might have avoided the "Gwen Banged Norman Osborn" arc, One More Day, and more! Sometimes, creative people SHOULD be told "No".
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Shock wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:34 pm What, you could only think of one Warrant song? :mrgreen:
My apologies to the vast and expansive library of Warrant's hits :).
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:20 am Sometimes, creative people SHOULD be told "No".
Absolutely. The very first thing they teach you in any writing class is that you need to be open to criticism, because as a writer you will most likely get too "close" to a story. You'll see all of the ways it's creative, awesome, exciting, revolutionary, etc., and you'll desperately need someone else to pull you back and point out all the problems with your story. Especially when you're writing for characters who are owned by someone else, are part of a franchise you could damage with your story, etc.

My thoughts would simply be "okay, I was told 'no' for this character and this story, why not save it for later when it might work better, possibly with a different character?". Kurt Busiek's original idea for the Thunderbolts was to have the Avengers solely get taken over from within, having teammates be forced to quit or go missing, and they would have to replace their missing members with brand new heroes, who would be the Masters of Evil in disguise. Eventually, it would just be Cap and Hawkeye on a team filled with the Masters of Evil as heroes. Busiek and his editor talked and some flaws with the idea where made clear, and Busiek saved the idea for later, eventually making it into the Thunderbolts story that was the best thing to come out of Onslaught.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Builds! (Wolfpack! Warrant! Wrecking Crew! WildPride!)

Post by Jabroniville »

I'm reminded of my Webcomic idea, and how pissed I got at my friends attempting to "edit" my jokes and strip ideas. So I guess I failed the "Creative Writing" test, too :). All because they didn't like one character going "I shall think about her tonight while I masturbate"- they felt it was too broad and ruined the joke (which, if I recall, was entirely about guys judging women entirely by their looks at a fleeting glance).
Jabroniville

The Sons of the Tiger

Post by Jabroniville »

THE SONS OF THE TIGER:

This trio is a group of racially-varied characters who were part of the second part of The Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #1 (Shang-Chi's origin issue). They were friends who set out to avenge their dead teacher Master Kee, using a magical amulet that bestowed upon them some martial arts skills and enhanced physical power. They are Lin Sun, Abe Brown (Hobie "The Prowler" Brown's older brother) and Bob Diamond. A woman named Lotus Shinchuko turned on her evil masters to befriend them, and soon ended up in a Love Triangle between Bob (her boyfriend) and Lin. The team disbanded as a result of this (issue 33 of the series- its last), and Bob resumed his acting career while the other two became martial arts instructors.

The whole crew shows up VERY rarely, as they are the absolute bottom of the bottom-tier forgotten characters of Marvel's 1970s- keep in mind that Shang-Chi, who barely gets any play at all in Marvel, is one of the HIGHER-TIER characters from that era. Hector Ayala wore their amulets to become The White Tiger, but soon retired, and Continuity Nerd Kurt Busiek actually used a couple twins based off of the characters for his Astro City: The Dark Age story (set in the 1970s Astro City, which was much like '70s Marvel).

THE SONS OF THE TIGER (Lin Sun, Abe Brown & Bob Diamond)
Created By:
Gerry Conway & Dick Giordano
First Appearance: The Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #1 (April 1974)
Role: Martial Artist, Forgotten '70s Characters
Group Affiliations: The Sons of the Tiger, Heroes For Hire
PL 8 (116)
STRENGTH
3/5 STAMINA 3/5 AGILITY 5/6
FIGHTING 11 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 5 (+10, +11 Boosted)
Athletics 6 (+9, +11 Boosted)
Deception 2 (+5)
Expertise (Martial Arts) 6 (+8)
Expertise (Streetwise) 5 (+7)
Insight 2 (+5)
Intimidation 3 (+6)
Perception 3 (+6)
Persuasion 2 (+5)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Disarm, Improved Hold, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 2, Set-Up, Takedown, Teamwork

Powers:
"The Jade Tiger Amulets" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [8]
Enhanced Strength 2 (4)
Enhanced Stamina 2 (4)
Enhanced Agility 1 (2)
Leaping 1 (15 feet) (1)
Speed 1 (4 mph) (1)
-- (12 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Jade Amulet +11 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +5 (+6 Boosted)

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +3 (+5 Boosted), Fortitude +5 (+7 Boosted), Will +5

Complications:
Relationship (Each Other)- Abe is the voice of reason of the group, being the most level-headed. Bob is a hot-headed firebrand by comparison. His girlfriend Lotus soon falls for Lin Sun, driving a wedge between them.

Total: Abilities: 68 / Skills: 36--18 / Advantages: 13 / Powers: 8 / Defenses: 9 (116)

-I know jack-all about this guys aside from reading some bios, since I've never seen them before. I just came across them after reading some Iron Fist-based stuff, and the urge to build these losers struck me :). They're pretty much your standard 1970s Characters, and actually do the "Team of Tokens" thing as a multiracial cast long before that became a cliche, which is something (apparently Enter the Dragon set off a large stream of these kinds of trios- one Asian, one black, and one white). Bob Diamond hooked up with Colleen Wing after the series ended, and I figure them all for PL 8 once they've been boosted by the Jade Amulets- Abe was good enough at martial arts to CATCH A BULLET WITH HIS BARE HANDS, even without them! At PL 8, the lot of them is actually a pretty solid challenge for even a good PL 10-11 fighter. Bob adds a ton of Acting Skill to the same generic build here, probably 10 ranks or something, since he's apparently an OSCAR-WINNING ACTOR.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:22 am
Shock wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:34 pm What, you could only think of one Warrant song? :mrgreen:
My apologies to the vast and expansive library of Warrant's hits :).
All 4 of them. :D
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

Nice Wrecking Crew write-ups!

They were great back when they were created and the lone Wrecker now had a team. Unfortunately, they were not used much and now are just sadly, jobbers, big time jobbers, because a team of 4 super strong members is rare and they could have been a number one villain team.

The Wrecker's Crowbar was mystically enhanced and supposed to be a foil for Thor's hammer. Thunderball also had an enchanted weapon with his Wrecking Ball, which was impervious and would return to him when thrown.. Pile-driver had large, over-powered fists, sort of reminded me if Wonder Man back then. Bulldozer was like a mix of Charlie-27 and Hammerhead, with a higher dose of super-strength. As time went on, Bulldozer added more and more metal around his head and then face for I guess more ramming power. :roll:
drkrash

Post by drkrash »

Sorry I wasn't around to comment on the Weaponlord builds, Jab. I need to figure out a way to try that without investing in an SNES (I started collecting systems with the PS1).

I like the art design of the characters, though. Were those official arts for them?
Shadow Ops - cinematic espionage action RPG - Kickstarter live now!
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

drkrash wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:22 pm Sorry I wasn't around to comment on the Weaponlord builds, Jab. I need to figure out a way to try that without investing in an SNES (I started collecting systems with the PS1).

I like the art design of the characters, though. Were those official arts for them?
The ones where they're REALLY ripped and look like Frazetta drawings is the official art. The more cartoonish ones come from a DeviantArt guy redrawing them.

I think there's a system out there that will play all the "SNES Generation" games with one system (there's like six cart slots), for... well, probably around what an SNES costs. Though old cart games like the SNES are invincible, and still work.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Goldar wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:19 pm Nice Wrecking Crew write-ups!

They were great back when they were created and the lone Wrecker now had a team. Unfortunately, they were not used much and now are just sadly, jobbers, big time jobbers, because a team of 4 super strong members is rare and they could have been a number one villain team.

The Wrecker's Crowbar was mystically enhanced and supposed to be a foil for Thor's hammer. Thunderball also had an enchanted weapon with his Wrecking Ball, which was impervious and would return to him when thrown.. Pile-driver had large, over-powered fists, sort of reminded me if Wonder Man back then. Bulldozer was like a mix of Charlie-27 and Hammerhead, with a higher dose of super-strength. As time went on, Bulldozer added more and more metal around his head and then face for I guess more ramming power. :roll:
Cool- good to see you back on my thread! What did you think of my Captain Comet & Guiding Light builds?
Jabroniville

White Tiger (Hector)

Post by Jabroniville »

WHITE TIGER I (Hector Ayala)
Created By:
Bill Mantlo & George Perez
First Appearance: Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu #19 (Dec. 1975)
Role: Martial Artist
Group Affiliations: None
PL 8 (85)
STRENGTH
3/6 STAMINA 3/6 AGILITY 4/6
FIGHTING 8/10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Acrobatics 3 (+7, +9 Amulets)
Athletics 3 (+6, +9 Amulets)
Deception 2 (+2)
Expertise (Streetwise) 2 (+3)
Intimidation 4 (+4)
Perception 2 (+3)

Advantages:
None

Powers:
"The Jade Tiger Amulets" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [20]
Enhanced Strength 3 (6)
Enhanced Stamina 3 (6)
Enhanced Agility 2 (4)
Enhanced Fighting 2 (4)

Enhanced Skills 6: Acrobatics 3 (+12), Athletics 3 (+12) (3)
Enhanced Advantages 9: Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Disarm, Improved Hold, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Takedown (9)

Leaping 1 (15 feet) (1)
Speed 1 (4 mph) (1)
-- (34 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Tiger Amulets +10 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +4 (+6 Amulets)

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (+10 Amulets, DC 19-20), Parry +8 (+10 Amulets, DC 18-20), Toughness +3 (+6 Amulets), Fortitude +5 (+8 Amulets), Will +4

Complications:
Addiction (The Tiger Amulets)- Hector grows addicted to the powers he gets from the Amulets.

Total: Abilities: 48 / Skills: 16--8 / Advantages: 0 / Powers: 20 / Defenses: 9 (85)

-Holy freaking Christ on a cracker- there are FIVE of these assholes! For some reason, despite this being the first-ever Puerto Rican hero, and Marvel's first Latino hero, they could never find a White Tiger they liked. Most of Hector's appearances are from the late 1970s and that's it. He finds the Amulets of the Tiger (used by the Sons of the Tiger), but uses ALL THREE instead of sharing them amongst multiracial buddies, and becomes nearly-superhuman. He fought The Prowler, Jack of Hearts and others, but soon all of the misunderstandings were cleared up and he started teaming with Marvel's various Martial Artist heroes. He grew addicted to the Tiger Amulets, and gave them up- moving out west once his identity had been discovered. He later returns, but was shot dead while trying to escape false charges of murder.
-Thankfully, it turns out he's one of many characters with numerous Never-Before-Seen Siblings, so the legacy of the White Tigers continues.

-Never having seen White Tiger in action, my best guess is that he's around the same level as the Sons of the Tiger (who only SPLIT the three amulets, but were experienced fighters). This one, however, gives him martial arts skills, as opposed to just enhancing his physiology. He seems like a big jobber, and never made it out of the '70s (which featured weaker heroes), so he can get PL 8 and like it.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

White Tiger (The Animal One)

Post by Jabroniville »

WHITE TIGER II
Created By:
Roger Stern & Pascual Ferry
First Appearance: Heroes For Hire #1 (July 1997)
Role: One-Shot Heroine
Group Affiliations: The Heroes For Hire
PL 9 (125)
STRENGTH
2/8 STAMINA 3/6 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+13)
Athletics 4 (+12)
Expertise (Survival) 8 (+10)
Intimidation 10 (+9 Size)
Perception 9 (+11)
Stealth 2 (+8)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Diehard, Equipment (Claw Gloves +2 in Human Form), Extraordinary Effort, Fast Grab, Fearless, Follow-Up Strike, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Natural Weapons) 2, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Prone Fighting, Ranged Attack 2, Startle, Tracking

Powers:
Immunity 1 (Man-Beast's Mind Control) [1]

"Tiger Forms" (Activation -2) [-2]
Reduced Fighting 2 [-4]
Reduced Dodge 2 [-2]
"Animal Senses" Senses 5 (Low-Light Vision, Acute & Extended Scent, Extended & Ultra-Hearing) [5]
Speed 4 (32 mph) [4]
"Cold-Based Hunter" Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation- Cold) [2]
"Cat Agility" Leaping 1 [1]
Morph 1 (White Tiger- Anthropomorphic & Regular) [5]

"Natural Size" Growth 3 (Str & Sta +3, +3 Mass, +1 Intimidation, -1 Dodge/Parry, -3 Stealth) -- (10 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [7]
Enhanced Strength 3 [6]
Protection 2 [2]

Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Claws +12 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Tiger Forms +10 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (+10 Tiger, DC 20-22), Parry +12 (+10 Tiger, DC 20-22), Toughness +3 (+8 Tiger), Fortitude +5 (+8 Tiger), Will +5

Complications:
Motivation (Hunting the Man-Beast)
Responsibility (More Tiger Than Human)- White Tiger is closer to her Tiger self. When she is attracted to a human (like Iron Fist), she will respond by attacking it's current paramour (Misty Knight). She does not understand humans very well.

Total: Abilities: 50 / Skills: 40--20 / Advantages: 19 / Powers: 25 / Defenses: 11 (125)

-The White Tiger here was a neat little concept- a Tigress evolved by The High Evolutionary to hunt down the Man-Beast. She was pretty much the defining character of the 1990s Heroes For Hire series. I was actually pretty interested in the concept, as it was one of the only '90s books to REALLY capitalize on all the marginal-selling characters that were floating around in Marvel Limbo. You had Jim Hammond (the original Human Torch), She-Hulk, Iron Fist, etc.- nowadays that kind of book is fairly ordinary, with writers like Bendis often championing the "Forgotten Heroes", but back then it was a much different world, where only the TOP sellers were really allowed to shine. Everyone else was permanently stuck in Limbo unless Wolverine or Spider-Man needed someone to team up with that week. The fact that it was the late-90s and comics had started to crash from their early-90s high combined with the lesser roster of guys to make the book a quick failure, though.

-So this character is a white tigress "uplifted" by the High Evolutionary. Resembling an Asian woman, she joins the Heroes For Hire after being intrigued by Iron Fist. Her origins are kept secret from the others, but she eventually reverted to her tigress form in mid-combat. Her attraction to Iron Fist got out of hand, as she displayed the territorial aggression of an apex predator, and tried to gut Misty Knight, IF's real love interest. Unable to bear being apart from the man she loved, White Tiger begged the High Evolutionary to remove her human side- once she'd captured the rogue Man-Beast for her creator, he acquiesced and transformed her back. Kind of a downer ending for what could have been a pretty neat character- Marvel Limbo has pretty much lost her to the sands of time, what with THREE OTHER White Tigers debuting since she left comics.

-White Tiger is kind of a weird mix of Catseye from The Hellions and a martial artist, having two distinct forms. For this, I make her an Alternate Form build, rather than a Metamorph one, because the other form is a higher points cost.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

White Tiger (Cole)

Post by Jabroniville »

WHITE TIGER III (Kevin "Kasper" Cole)
Created By:
Christopher Priest & Dan Fraga
First Appearance: Black Panther #50 (2002)
Group Affiliations: The Crew, New York Police Department
PL 9 (144)
STRENGTH
5 STAMINA 5 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 5 (+10)
Athletics 6 (+11)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+11)
Deception 4 (+6)
Expertise (Police Officer) 6 (+7)
Insight 2 (+5)
Intimidation 4 (+6)
Investigation 5 (+8)
Perception 4 (+7)
Stealth 2 (+7)
Vehicles 1 (+5)

Advantages:
Benefit (Police Officer- Clearance), Equipment 3 (Police Firearms, Kimiyo Card- Extra Information), Improved Aim, Ranged Attack 6

Powers:
"Black Panther Herb-Given Powers"
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]
Speed 1 (4 mph) [1]
"Panther's Senses" Senses 2 (Low-Light & Extended Vision) [2]

"The Black Panther Costume" (Flaws: Removable) [28]
"Vibranium-Weave Mesh" Protection 2 (Extras: Impervious 4) (6)
Immunity 10 (Ballistics, Falling Damage) (10)
Movement 1 (Wall-Crawling) (2)
"Throwing Knives" Blast 5 (Extras: Multiattack) (15) -- (17)
  • AE: "Stun Daggers" Affliction 6 (Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Ranged) (12)
-- (35 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Throwing Knives +10 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Stun Daggers +10 (+6 Ranged Affliction, DC 16)

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +5 (+7 Vibranium Weave), Fortitude +8, Will +6

Complications:
Relationship (Gwen- Wife)
Motivation (Clearing His Name & Getting Out of Harlem)
Prejudice (Fair-Skinned)- Of mixed African/Jewish heritage, Kevin is nicknamed "Kasper" by people, and often looked at like he's "not black enough".

Total: Abilities: 70 / Skills: 40--20 / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 32 / Defenses: 11 (144)

-Kasper Cole came about when the falling sales of Black Panther necessitated a re-tooling- T'Challa was replaced with an imposter named Kasper Cole, starting off as a scam, but "evolves over the course of time to embrace" the heritage of the role & Wakandan culture, sez Christopher Priest. He was a dysfunctional turn on the "Spider-Man" mythos, having his own "Aunt May" with his mother Ruth, and an "Uncle Ben" in an imprisoned father- his girlfriend is even named Gwen! He's a cop suspended from the NYPD, and steals the costume from one of the Panther's allies.

-Eventually, T'Challa and his brother the White Wolf start to feud over the path Kasper will take, and he's torn between them. He keeps on fighting in order to clean up the police department, and makes deals with various dark figures that allow him to bring down an enemy gang. He later became a character in Priest's The Crew series (by this time becoming The White Tiger- taking synthetic versions of the herbs which give the Panthers their might), but the quick failure of the series resulted in his disappearance. He wasn't seen at all between 2004 & 2016 or so, which is a big gap for such a new character- I guess Priest being the only writer to care about him didn't pay off when Priest pretty much left Marvel. He's only done a few background shots since then, but appears to be making regular appearances due to Marvel's current big "Black Panther" push.

-Kasper is a PL 8 offensive fighter, but packs PL 8.5 capabilities thanks to his Vibranium Weave gear. He's a good cop and a reasonable investigator, but is just too inexperienced to deserve that much of a bonus.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:20 amSometimes, creative people SHOULD be told "No".
I've lost players because I've had to tell them "no". I try to use the "no, but what if we do __________", where I keep the parts of their ideas that are workable, but...
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Jabroniville

White Tiger (Angela)

Post by Jabroniville »

WHITE TIGER IV (Angela Del Toro)
Created By:
Brian Michael Bendis & Alex Maleev
First Appearance: Daredevil #58 (Nov. 2003)
Group Affiliations: The Hand, The FBI
PL 9 (111)
STRENGTH
3/6 STAMINA 3/6 AGILITY 4/6
FIGHTING 10/12 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 3 (+7, +9 Amulets)
Athletics 3 (+6, +9 Amulets)
Deception 2 (+5)
Expertise (Streetwise) 2 (+4)
Expertise (FBI Agent) 6 (+8)
Intimidation 1 (+4)
Investigation 5 (+8)
Perception 5 (+7)
Vehicles 1 (+5)

Advantages:
Improved Aim, Ranged Attack 5

Powers:
"The Jade Tiger Amulets" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [22]
Enhanced Strength 3 (6)
Enhanced Stamina 3 (6)
Enhanced Agility 2 (4)
Enhanced Fighting 2 (4)

Enhanced Skills 6: Acrobatics 3 (+12), Athletics 3 (+12) (3)
Enhanced Advantages 9: Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Disarm, Improved Hold, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Takedown (9)

Leaping 1 (15 feet) (1)
Speed 1 (4 mph) (1)
"Camouflage" Concealment 2 (Visuals) (Flaws: Blending) (2)
-- (36 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Tiger Amulets +12 (+6 Damage, DC 21)

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (+12 Amulets, DC 19-22), Parry +10 (+12 Amulets, DC 18-22), Toughness +3 (+6 Amulets), Fortitude +5 (+8 Amulets), Will +5

Complications:
Motivation (Heroism)- Touched by the awestruck gratitude of the people she's saved, Angela realizes that she too has the desire to become a hero.
Enemy (The Hand)
Power Loss (Camouflage)- Angela's camouflage only works while wearing her costume- not with regular clothes.

Total: Abilities: 64 / Skills: 28--19 / Advantages: 6 / Powers: 22 / Defenses: 10 (111)

-Angela Del Toro is the neice of the original White Tiger, who died on a case Daredevil was a part of. She's an FBI Agent investigating Matt Murdock's possible link to Daredevil, and becomes compelled to figure out just WHY someone would do something so insanely risky and destructive. DD shows her, and she soon gets hooked on the lifestyle herself. She gained her own Limited Series three years after her debut, but is then turned into a Hand assassin- when she recovers (thanks to Black Tarantula), she works with them alongside Daredevil (as part of the Shadowland thing where he was demon-possessed). She is again corrupted by The Hand and turns on her allies, soon vanishing. I think without Bendis nobody had a plan for her, because she sure got replaced in a hurry.

-So with Angela imprisoned, her Amulets went to Ava, her younger aunt. She is eventually broken out of jail and given copies of the White Tiger Amulets, then goes against Ava in a battle of the White Tigers. Eventually, Ava takes the Amulets from Angela and destroys them, freeing Angela from all external control.

-Angela regularly hung around with Daredevil, Iron Fist & Black Widow, so I think she deserves PL 9 status full-on. She's a good fighter and a proper investigator, but still comes up a bit on the cheap side.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.