Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Horsenhero

Re: Jab's Builds! (Thor Girl! JaneThor! Jormungand! Bor!)

Post by Horsenhero »

L-Space wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:53 am Of course Todd McFarlane then "created" Tiffany and Dark Ages Spawn and was promptly sued again :roll:. Between them and Miracleman you would think that McFarlane would learn his lesson and stop being a douche, but from what I hear he hasn't changed much.
The man wants his payday. What always gets me is so many of the Indie comic creators (struggling guys like me) I associate with absolutely idolize him.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Well, he's an Indie guy who made bank. Of course, he made sure he was uber-popular beforehand, then made sure to rattle the "anti establishment" sabre to earn cred, too.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Yeah, I'm betting that most people that idolize him don't really know the details.
Or they just suck :~P
Jabroniville

Sera

Post by Jabroniville »

SERA
Created By:
Kieron Gillen, Margueritte Bennett & Phil Jiminez
First Appearance: Angela: Asgard's Assassin #1 (February, 2015)

-Introduced in Angela: Asgard's Assassin, Sera is a love interest character who works with Angela using Magicks and assorted stuff. She's an Anchorite, which is a race of wingless male Angels of Heven, and practiced the forbidden art of magic. She uncovered a conspiracy by the Hierophant Angels to overthrow Heven, resulting in a team-up with Angela, who soon fell in love with Sera. When Sera was killed by one of their enemies, Angela moved heaven and earth to bring her back, ending up as the Queen of Hel in order to win back Sera's soul. The character pretty much only appears in Angela's Mini-Series (which Marvel doesn't do anymore), so who knows if she'll ever show up anywhere else.

-And apparently this whole deal involves Sera being one of Marvel's first transgender super-people, hence the reference to "male" Angels, while Sera clearly appears female- this is something that's missed in most of the online bios I've read, yet is naturally all over the first page of hits on Google. I would imagine this kind of thing is easier to do in a world of magic and sorcery (also, it's probably totally mundane to the Asgardians, who are all like "yeah, remember when Loki got pregnant and had a horse-baby?"). Also, apparently Angela is into the ladies, as well as freaky noseless decay-monsters like Spawn.

-Like most new Marvel characters, Sera is more "vaguely-powerful" than anything, presumably being super-strong, but to some unknown level. She also adds MAGIC on top of that, so I have no idea where to go with her powers.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Builds! (JaneThor! Jormungand! Bor! Angela! Sera!)

Post by Jabroniville »

What's funny about Quicksand is I only reposted her last year, yet I STILL felt the need to go into her bio and use a lot more depth. She might be a forgettable, knock-off jobber, but I LOVE characters like that, and so she has two full paragraphs when before her bio was so mini.

Compare her old bio: https://roninarmy.com/threads/149-Jab-s ... #post62019
-Quicksand is basically a one-note female rip-off of the Sandman, brawling with Thor once, and then falling straight into the ranks of "Uneffective D-League Villains". In the Superia Stratagem storyline, she actually got to beat up on Anaconda from the Serpent Society for a bit, but otherwise didn't do anything.
And this old one: http://atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.ph ... 80#p839814

And the 2nd Edition one: http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopi ... ba#p626618

It's all the same bio! One wee paragraph!

Now look at the new one: viewtopic.php?p=32363#p32363

Now THAT's a real bio! Hell, my other ones didn't even feature how she got her powers, or any storylines but the one. Very weird, especially that 2015 one- that was well after I started doing my "extended bios" (which are actually inspired by Ares mentioning that he liked my "Marvel Handbook" style bios for the X-Men. I decided after that to continue that forward, even for minor characters).
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Heh- I've been done these for a bit, but then I JUST remembered that somebody suggested the "Clone Thor". Seeing as how he's TOTALLY RELEVANT to these current builds, and I've statted up like fifteen "Almost Thors" in the past three weeks, I ended up building him, too. So all that's left are pretty recent names: Cul, Clone Thor/Ragnarok, and Gorr the God-Butcher. Okay, and a pair more of Thor's Jobbers, since they're relevant to the current set, and still haven't been posted over to Echoes yet. So all those fans of Bison & Zaniac will be happy :).
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Horsenhero wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:52 am All things said and done, Angela will probably slide a few notches over time as she jobs to other characters in stories written by creators not fond of McFarlane and general fan disinterest. In Spawn she was something, at Marvel she's really not anything special. That's the difference between being featured in comics with a few "big" characters and comics that literally have hundreds of characters and many just like her.
Yeah, reading her bio was interesting, because like I said, I was literally gonna just have "Gamora" as a baseline, and then read stuff about beating up Thor. Which, you know, you push the new character a bunch at first- I get that. It's just a higher level than I was expecting. But then, I know almost nothing about Spawn's power levels, as all the comics I've ever read featuring him are just him talking to hobos or killing regular human criminals.
The thing with Gaiman and McFarlane doesn't surprise me all that much though, because several of those original Image guys weren't the champions of creator's rights they tried to pass themselves off as. McFarlane and Liefeld especially were simply after their payday. Need any proof about Rob? Research the whole monkey business surrounding Jack Kirby's estate and the Fighting American. Marvel got involved in that fustercluck too, but that was Liefeld's fault as well. I just hope he does better by my personal idol, Dave Cockrum's family now that he's bought the rights to the Futurians.
Indeed- Their "Creator's Rights" thing was more about "a bigger piece of the pie. Which, I mean, I get. I totally get it. They probably made WAY more under Image than they ever could have under Marvel's "Work For Hire", especially since they already had all their exposure as Marvel's biggest names. I have no issue with them chasing money except... well, they call it the root of all evil for a reason. People always get greedy.

The fact that McFarlane looked like a HUGE hypocrite in the matter didn't seem to matter to him, either. I think most of his money comes from the toys anyhow, so why would he care how he looks? He just wanted that sweet Medieval Spawn/Angela toy money.
Jabroniville

Zaniac

Post by Jabroniville »

He's a ZAAAAAAAAAAAANIAC! ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIAC on the floor!"

ZANIAC (Brad Wolfe)
Created By:
Doug Moensch & Keith Pollard
First Appearance: Thor #319 (May 1982)
Role: One-Shot Villain
PL 9 (109)
STRENGTH
1/11 STAMINA 1/11 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 0/7 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 3/-1

Skills:
Expertise (Actor) 3 (+6)
Insight 1 (+1)

Advantages:
None

Powers:
"Possession By Demon"
Enhanced Strength 10 [20]
Enhanced Stamina 10 [20]
Enhanced Fighting 7 [14]
Enhanced Skills 8: Intimidation 8 (+7) [4]
Enhanced Advantages 2: Fast Grab, Startle [2]
Reduced Presence 4 [-8]
Enhnaced Dodge 6 [6]
"Radioactive Knife-Projections" Blast 10 (Feats: Accurate 4) (Extras: Multiattack) [34]

Offense:
Unarmed +0 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Zaniac Powers +7 (+11 Damage, DC 27)
Radioactive Knives +8 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +11, Fortitude +11, Will +3

Complications:
Hatred (Women)- Brad Wolfe grew up extremely misogynistic, owing to years of abuse at the hands of his mother.
Normal Identity (Brad Wolfe)- Zaniac loses all power without demonic possession.

Total: Abilities: 12 / Skills: 4--2 / Advantages: 0 / Powers: 92 / Defenses: 3 (109)

-A pretty one-off Thor foe, Zaniac was a standard-issue misogynist thanks to receiving abuse from his mother at a young age. Playing a serial killer in a Slasher Movie, he played "The Zaniac"... and this went all wrong when he was possessed by a mystical creature that Dormammu had created centuries earlier. This creature always focused on misogynists, amplifying their hatred of women to enormous levels- Jack The Ripper, the terror of 1880s White Chapel, was actually the first of many inhabited by this beastie. The Zaniac set out to kill many "pretty pretties", but of course his first target was an associate of Thor. Zaniac was handily-defeated, apparently.

-Zaniac is just a low-level brawler who was set up for a single fight with the God of Thunder- anyone who tangles with THOR is pretty-typically tough, but he still went down pretty easily. PL 9 seems about right.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sidious

Re: Angela

Post by Sidious »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:56 pm Image

Angela- Marvel Character:
-And Neil, who probably had no use for this '90s-esque "Badass Angel" character and her chainmail bikini, basically turned right around and sold her to Marvel Comics, who was like "HELL YEAH NEIL GAIMAN!" This was in the asinine, totally forgettable, meandering Age of Ultron (which changed plot threads like five times, resulting in a ton of potential "Awful Future" stories being ignored within an issue or two), as Wolverine basically pulled a Futurama and changed the past repeatedly in order to "fix" things so that Ultron could never take over the future, and his killing, re-killing and un-killing of Hank Pym resulted in a huge time-snarl that threw Galactus into the Ultimate Universe for a bit... and Angela popping into the Marvel Universe.

-Her new Marvel-ized origin is that she is from a land called "Heven", and is the daughter of Odin and Freyja, thus a sister to Thor & Loki. She was thought killed as an infant by Heven's Angels, but was taken to live with them when Odin split off Heven from the Nine Realms (which were apparently supposed to be Ten). Thor learns of this during the goofy Original Sin story that reveals a lot of "dirty secrets" of various characters. While Thor confronts his parents about this, Angela teams up with the Guardians of the Galaxy, altering the roster of that book from the movie-centric one.
-Angela gets the "New Character Push" by defeating Thor, but Loki leads a fleet of allied Angels to Asgard, wishing them to destroy it. However, Odin returns and stops everything, revealing Angela's backstory (the Angels took a nearly-dead infant and raised it in their realm), which causes her to be exiled by the Queen of Angels. Odin tells his three assembled children that he still loves them all, but Angela leaves to explore other realms.

-Angela later reappears with a female lover named Sera, and abducts a newborn daughter of Odin & Freyja because it's possessed by the spirit of Surtur. She throws it into the stalled engines of Heven, which naturall expels Surtur's fire and restarts the engines, because that's how stuff works. Her debt to Heven is thus repaid. When Sera is revealed to be dead and in Hel, Angela goes on a rampage to become Queen of Hel, abdicating once she saves Sera's life. This is all very Retconny and "Everything You Know Is Wrong", which is like my LEAST favorite kind of comic book story, though of course "Romantic Revenge" is always a good plot. Also in all the Guardians of the Galaxy comics I read, I had no idea the character was into chicks- Bendis was really just screwing around with that book, telling a lot of quirky Cosmic Adventures. Personally, with the GOTG films being massive successes, I'd've focused more on the movie team instead of "Movie Team plus Kitty Pryde, Ben Grimm, Angela and Flash-Thompson-As-Venom", but I don't get to make these decisions. Also, I find it funny that Gamora is now wearing one of the most skin-concealing costumes in comics in that book, while Angela wears a metal bikini that shows nearly EVERYTHING- man, comics HAVE changed!

Meh:
-Honestly, I'm not really into the character. Her design is too "Red Sonja", her attitude and concept aren't different from most OTHER Bad-Ass Chicks out there (she's basically uber-serious and never jokes), and she doesn't really do anything that Valkyrie, Sif or Thundra already do. I guess Hot Lesbian Ass-Kicker's a pretty unique concept for Marvel, though... though now they're pushing Ares's Favorite Character, America Chavez in that role. The more the merrier when it comes to scantily-clad ass-kicker chicks, though. I actually find it kind of funny she's one of Marvel's least-dressed female characters these days. I think her, Magik and Emma Frost are the only women in Marvel still baring tons of flesh.

Angela's Might:
-Angela struck me as a reasonably strong, Gamora-like ass-kicker in Guardians of the Galaxy, but apparently she's tough enough to KO Thor, and took over Hela's domain, so I guess she's uber-tier.
Honestly, I would have been fine if she was anything other than Thor's sister. Serious lack of creativity going on in comics today which is hella-Ironic.

Would it have been so hard just to have an Alien order that resembled Angels or something?

I'm just really disappointed.
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Horsenhero wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:30 amThe man wants his payday. What always gets me is so many of the Indie comic creators (struggling guys like me) I associate with absolutely idolize him.
Sigh... There's better role models for Indie creators out there, even within Image comics original group.
Jabroniville wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:57 am The fact that McFarlane looked like a HUGE hypocrite in the matter didn't seem to matter to him, either. I think most of his money comes from the toys anyhow, so why would he care how he looks? He just wanted that sweet Medieval Spawn/Angela toy money.
Even more ironic since the first friggin' line of Image's charter was 'Image would not own any creator's work; the creator would.'
Formerly luketheduke86
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

L-Space wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:03 pm Even more ironic since the first friggin' line of Image's charter was 'Image would not own any creator's work; the creator would.'
Even more than that, Todd had an issue of Spawn that guest-starred Cerebus the Aardvark, showcasing a cell full of characters like Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, the Hulk, Captain Marvel and so on, who were all desperate to escape the prison of the corporations that owned them. Cerebus then praises Spawn for the fact that, unlike the rest of these characters, his creator never sold him out, and he had a freedom they could only dream about.

So yes, Spawn had an issue praising itself for its championing of creator rights . . . and he proceeds to pull the shit he did with Miracle Man and Angela. I think Todd was being light when he referred to himself as "an asshole". He's a blatant hypocrite.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Clor

Post by Jabroniville »

RAGNAROK (aka Thor's Clone, Clor)
Created By:
Mark Millar & Steve McNiven
First Appearance: Civil War #3 (July 2006)
Role: Hero's Mad Clone
Group Affiliations: None
PL 12 (201)
STRENGTH
14 STAMINA 14 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS -1 PRESENCE -1

Skills:
Intimidation 12 (+11)
Perception 6 (+5)
Ranged Combat (Hammer) 4 (+8)
Ranged Combat (Lightning) 4 (+8)

Advantages: 
All-Out Attack, Diehard, Fearless, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Hammer), Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4, Startle, Takedown 2

Powers:
"Immortal Aesir"
Power Lifting 5 (25,000 tons) [5]
Impervious Toughness 11 [11]

"Vibranium/Adamantium Replica of Mjolnir" (Flaws: Easily Removable) (Feats: Indestructible) [43]
"Weather Control" Environment 5 (500 feet) (Impede Movement, Visibility) (10)
Movement 1 (Space Travel) (2)
Flight 1 (4 mph) (2)

"Lightning Bolt/Hammer Line" Damage 12 (Extras: Area-Line 120ft. +3) (48) -- (56)
  • AE: "Lightning" Blast 14 (Feats: Improved Critical 2, Indirect- From Above, Penetrating 6) (37)
  • AE: "Hammer Smash" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Penetrating 6) (7)
  • AE: "Hammer Throw" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Penetrating 6) Extras: Ranged 16) (23)
  • AE: "Hammer Spin" Strength-Damage +2 (Extras: Area- 15ft. Burst +16/+1/2) (29)
  • AE: "Air Control" Move Object 16 (Flaws: Concentration) (16)
  • AE: "Groundstrike" Affliction 12 (Dodge; Hindered/Prone) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Flaws: Limited Degree, Instant Recovery, Limited to Grounded Targets) Linked to Damage 12 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Flaws: Limited to Objects) (14)
  • AE: Deflect 12 (12)
  • AE: Flight 11 (8,000 mph) (22)
-- (70 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +9 (+14 Damage, DC 29)
Hammer Smash +9 (+15 Damage, DC 30)
Hammer Throw +8 (+15 Ranged Damage, DC 30)
Lightning Bolt +12 Area (+12 Damage, DC 27)
Lightning +8 (+14 Ranged Damage, DC 29)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +13 (+14 Belt, +6 Impervious), Fortitude --, Will +4

Complications:
Enemy (Most Marvel Heroes)- Especially those who are friends of Thor's.

Total: Abilities: 74 / Skills: 26--13 / Advantages: 13 / Powers: 89 / Defenses: 12 (201)

-So when Mark Millar was writing Civil War, he naturally came to the conclusion that fans would turn on Captain America's side and join Tony Stark's more reasonable, The-Government-Should-Control-Superheroes side, since the government has always been a 100% good-natured force for justice in the Marvel Universe, and has never TOTALLY been infiltrated by HYDRA, the Red Skull or any other super-villains. And so Millar felt the need to include several "negative points" to make the Pro-Registration side look bad. This included building a prison in the Negative Zone and trapping heroes there, putting supervillains in the position to hunt down Anti-Registration heroes, and... this guy. The problem of course was that fans (and many writers) DIDN'T fall into line with Stark's point of view, so having the Pro-Reg side be full of piss-poor decision making, no due-process, and be involved in numerous ethics violations... just served to make that side seem EVEN WORSE.

-Initially called "Thor's Clone", Tony, Hank Pym ('s Skrull Doppelganger) and Reed Richards colluded to create him- he was meant to shore up their power, since the real Thor was then missing and presumed deceased. Unfortunately, in his first battle, he got out of control and killed forgotten character Bill "Goliath" Foster, which is treated as a massive tragedy and like some major hero died. Reed did some more work on the clone, sending him out in the final battle, in which Hercules taunted him "I know Thor... and THOU ART NO THOR!", smashing the clone's head in with his own Golden Hammer.

-The Clone Thor was reactivated following Secret Invasion thanks to the Pym-Skrull putting in some failsafe programming, and "Clor" began thinking he WAS Thor. He defeated The Initiative's forces (this was in their own book), took the name "Ragnarok", and nearly killed everyone until Baron von Blitzschlag (the Initiative's Nazi Science Guy) revealed to him the footage of his creation. Disgusted, Ragnarok fled. During the Siege event, he returns and is destroyed easily by Thor, his New Villain Stink having worn off. Norman Osborn rebuilds him, but he's beaten by Wolverine, Spider-Man and Iron Fist (who wipes him out with the chi punch). He reappears as one of the new Thunderbolts later. The character is still around, but unused, sporting a bald-headed, goateed look.

-Ragnarok is just Thor reduced across the board- he's weaker, dumber, a worse fighter, and doesn't hit quite as hard with his attacks- this justifies a guy that starts off wiping the floor with all the assembled heroes, but is soon reduced to jobbing to Hercules (PL 13), jobbing to three PL 11 heroes, and then getting squashed by Thor (PL 14). Basically he's a PL 12 variant. I made him a Construct since they're always able to just rebuild him whenever.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Best part of Ragnarok for me was when after crushing it entirely Thor then proceeded to take Iron Man apart piece by piece to express his displeasure at the cloning in the first place and his displeasure at tonys actions during civil war.

Made it very clear that he and tony were in 2 different leagues and the next time tony wouldn't be getting off so easy.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Woodclaw

Re: Clor

Post by Woodclaw »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:46 pm -So when Mark Millar was writing Civil War, he naturally came to the conclusion that fans would turn on Captain America's side and join Tony Stark's more reasonable, The-Government-Should-Control-Superheroes side, since the government has always been a 100% good-natured force for justice in the Marvel Universe, and has never TOTALLY been infiltrated by HYDRA, the Red Skull or any other super-villains. And so Millar felt the need to include several "negative points" to make the Pro-Registration side look bad. This included building a prison in the Negative Zone and trapping heroes there, putting supervillains in the position to hunt down Anti-Registration heroes, and... this guy. The problem of course was that fans (and many writers) DIDN'T fall into line with Stark's point of view, so having the Pro-Reg side be full of piss-poor decision making, no due-process, and be involved in numerous ethics violations... just served to make that side seem EVEN WORSE.
The big issue about the entire Civil War storyline was that Millar snd his fellow authors went the extra mile to remove any major powerhouses, like Hulk or Thor, to prevent any of the two side from having a massive advantage in power (also I don't think that either of those would have bow down to the U.S. goverment ever), but they completely failed to realize that the entire deal was first and foremost and ideological battle, which made Cap a much bigger problem than Thor or Hulk would have ever been. You just can't take the one guy that has been the moral compass of the entire superhero community for decades, the one guy who was pretty established having enough courage, integrity and force of will to make gods back down and just say: "He's wrong."

[Also apply all of the above at the Nth power to Secret Empire ...]
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Clor

Post by Ares »

Woodclaw wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:21 am
Jabroniville wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:46 pm -So when Mark Millar was writing Civil War, he naturally came to the conclusion that fans would turn on Captain America's side and join Tony Stark's more reasonable, The-Government-Should-Control-Superheroes side, since the government has always been a 100% good-natured force for justice in the Marvel Universe, and has never TOTALLY been infiltrated by HYDRA, the Red Skull or any other super-villains. And so Millar felt the need to include several "negative points" to make the Pro-Registration side look bad. This included building a prison in the Negative Zone and trapping heroes there, putting supervillains in the position to hunt down Anti-Registration heroes, and... this guy. The problem of course was that fans (and many writers) DIDN'T fall into line with Stark's point of view, so having the Pro-Reg side be full of piss-poor decision making, no due-process, and be involved in numerous ethics violations... just served to make that side seem EVEN WORSE.
The big issue about the entire Civil War storyline was that Millar snd his fellow authors went the extra mile to remove any major powerhouses, like Hulk or Thor, to prevent any of the two side from having a massive advantage in power (also I don't think that either of those would have bow down to the U.S. goverment ever), but they completely failed to realize that the entire deal was first and foremost and ideological battle, which made Cap a much bigger problem than Thor or Hulk would have ever been. You just can't take the one guy that has been the moral compass of the entire superhero community for decades, the one guy who was pretty established having enough courage, integrity and force of will to make gods back down and just say: "He's wrong."

[Also apply all of the above at the Nth power to Secret Empire ...]
Mark Millar just baffles me. His writing includes some of the most reprehensible character derailment and morally questionable activity that he's often a close second to Garth Ennis in terms of writers I want nowhere near franchises I like, let alone characters I love. Civil War, his Autbority run, Ultimates, Wanted, Kick Ass, and whatever that book was with the white clad Batman analogue are just horrible stories full of garbage entities trying to pass as humans. And supposedly there's even worse stuff I'm not familiar with.

And yet . . . the guy will write genuinely fun books, morally uplifting stories and genuinely optimistic stuff that makes me wonder if the guy doesn't have some kind bi-polar disorder. This is the guy who wrote some good Superman stories in the adaptation of the animated series, Kingsmen, and some other fun books with respectful takes on the Superman and Flash Gordon archetypes.

But he clearly didn't understand the Marvel Universe, or he was in his "down" phase, because MAN did he not get Capt. America and does not know the fans.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.