Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Destroyah

Post by Jabroniville »

Quote: "CHHHHRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRR!!!"

DESTROYAH (Desutoroia- Heisei Era)
Created By:
Takao Okawara
First Appearance: "Godzilla vs. Destoroyah" (1995)
Role: Ultimate Villain
Size: 120 meters (396 feet)
PL 17 (356)
STRENGTH
23 STAMINA 20 AGILITY -2
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -4 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -2

Skills:
Intimidation 16 (+14, +23 Size)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Benefit (Ambidexterity), Daze (Intimidation), Diehard, Extraordinary Effort, Fascinate (Intimidation), Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Critical (Oxygen Destroyer Beam) 4, Improved Hold, Fast Grab, Last Stand, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 8, Startle, Takedown 2, Ultimate Toughness Check, Withstand Damage (Trade Defenses For Toughness)

Powers:
"Kaiju-Sized"
Growth 22 (Str & Sta +22, +22 Mass, +11 Intimidation, -11 Dodge/Parry, +2 Speed, -22 Stealth) -- (380 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [45]
Protection 5 (Extras: Impervious 31) [36]
"Crab Tail" Extra Limb 1 [1]

"Animal Senses" Senses 3 (Low-Light Vision, Acute & Extended Scent) [3]
Flight 9 (1,000 mph) [18]
Speed +2 (30 mph) [2]

Morph 2 (Various Crab-Type Forms) (Extras: Metamorph) [12]

"Oxygen Destroyer Beam" Blast 26 (Feats: Extended Reach 5- 3,200 feet) (Extras: Penetrating 16, Area- 60ft. Burst +17 +2) (107) -- [113]
  • AE: "Destroyer Line" Damage 17 (Extras: Area- 480ft. Line +5) (102)
  • AE: "Destroyer Blast" Blast 17 (Extras: Area- 120ft. Burst +3) (68)
  • AE: "Cutting Laser" Blast 24 (Feats: Extended Reach 5- 3,200 feet) (Extras: Penetrating 16, Multiattack) (83)
  • AE: "Giant-Size Smash" Damage 17 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (51)
"Horde of Man-Sized Crabs" Summon 4 (Feats: Mental Link, Sacrifice) (Extras: Active, Controlled, Horde, Multiple Minions 8- 256 Crab-Men) (52) -- [53]
  • AE: "Horde of Crabs" Summon 1 (Feats: Mental Link, Sacrifice) (Extras: Active, Controlled, Horde, Multiple Minions 10- 1024 Crabs) (17)
Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+23 Damage, DC 37)
Oxygen Destroyer Beam +8 (+26 Ranged Damage, DC 41)
Area Attacks +17 Area (+17 Damage, DC 32)
Initiative -2

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (DC 16), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +25 (+16 Impervious), Fortitude +20, Will +8

Complications:
Disabled (Animal)- Destroyah cannot speak, nor use his claws to easily manipulate objects.
Enemy (Godzilla)

Total: Abilities: 2 / Skills: 16--8 / Advantages: 29 / Powers: 281 / Defenses: 36 (356)

-The Heisei era rocked for monster designs- Space Godzilla, Biollante, and THIS monstrosity- Destroyah (also called Destoroyah, Destroyer, etc.- good ol' Japanese pronunciation), the child of the Oxygen Destroyer that killed the very original Godzilla (the only film canonical to EVERY continuity) and some crabs that were farting around the locale. This thing is AWESOME- sorta like some giant mutation of a Dragon, a crab, and Satan himself, resulting in easily the scariest-looking Kaiju ever made. And it's a powerhouse- PL 17 just like Space Godzilla & Showa Ghidorah, packing a super-weapon Blast (4 ranks of Improved Critical and a notch more power than any other Blast in the series- +26 damage!), Flight, some Morphing (including two Crab Forms that result in hundreds or thousands of little crabs- a Swarm defined by Morph and a Summon Alt-Effect, since it can't Swarm out AND use it's Blasts).
Batgirl III

Re: Jab's Builds! (King Ghidorah! Orochi! Space Godzilla!)

Post by Batgirl III »

The first Pacific Rim is much better than the sequel, but neither of them is exactly aiming for high art. If you want giant robots punching giant monsters, Pacific Rim delivers.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

KorokoMystia wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:33 pm Glad that Pacific Rim builds are coming, too. (More kaiju and mechs!) I kinda wonder if they'd ever do a Godzilla/Pacific Rim crossover (since Legendary Pictures owns the current American Godzilla and Pacific Rim), but I feel like the robots would get the tar beaten out of them. (Not that I've seen either Pacific Rim film..I have no idea if they're any good, but, it's giant robots vs kaiju, and I love that stuff.)

I actually played Brutal: Paws of Fury a long time ago. I..don't remember anything aside from I got my ass kicked a lot.
the first pacific rim was a fun movie with some great story imo, second one went a little more action heavy but still was entertaining.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
HalloweenJack

Re: Jab's Builds! (Mechagodzilla! Jet Jaguar! KING GHIDORAH!!!)

Post by HalloweenJack »

Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:21 am
HalloweenJack wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:36 pm as for the Ghidorah builds, I wouldn't put any of them beyond 16.

I like KG as much as the next guy, but Lord he's overhyped.
YOU'RE over-hyped!! Ghidorah usually took on Godzilla AND another monster! And when they finally temporarily killed him, it took Anguirus tanking tons of damage and FIVE Monsters just to do it! In M&M terms, numbers are everything! Hence- Ghidorah is justified at PL 17 :P.

I figure two 15's would be able to at least draw with a 16 like Ghidorah.

look at it this way

Godzilla, Rodan, and larval Mothra are able to drive off Ghidorah. Individually they're outmatched.

Godzilla and Rodan together draw against Ghidorah (that's how I view the end of Godzilla vs Monster Zero. Ghidorah flies off into space and the other two don't surface). I won't count their 'win' over Ghidorah on Planet X as that was clearly the Xians having their monster take a loss to further their plans of conquering earth and hoodwinking those earthlings.

by Destroy All Monsters (which is not a temporary death...it's permanent....subsequent movies are just set BEFORE it) we have King Ghidorah being sent into the fight under Kilaak control....and he basically gets curbstomped. He gets a few good shots in, but goes down to basically three monsters with a few more occasionally throwing something in here or there. If he weren't under control of someone, you better believe Ghidorah would have flown the coop.

then there's the 70s series where there's villain decay (and suit decay) where two on two is enough to send Ghidorah running.

Also Zone Fighter defeating him. Pretty clear Ghidorah's the toughest monster ZF fought (some of his other foes have been one shotted by Godzilla, but ZF did kill Gigan too)

King Ghidorah's tough, but I don't see him as a 17. 16 probably fits best.

I guess what I'm really trying to say here is you should add Dai Majinn to your kaiju to do list before it ends.
HalloweenJack

Re: Jab's Builds! (Mechagodzilla! Jet Jaguar! KING GHIDORAH!!!)

Post by HalloweenJack »

Ares wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:35 am
Jabroniville wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:58 pm

Lame origin, solid visuals and villain concept. Someone needs to come up with a better origin for this guy, stat, because "Cosmic, Evil Godzilla" is too good to waste.
well there was always my take on him in the Merged U back in the day. That he was the body built for the Luminous One by Spectra, combining G-Cells and Element X (from King Kong Escapes....kinda explaining just who Dr. Who was working for).

Then the Luminous One was literally blasted out of him by Godzilla, who was powered up by Dai Majin effectively temporarily turning him into GMK Godzilla, so then you have an empty vessel running around with animal level intelligence
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

If I recall, Space Godzilla also had like two different origins, since they also suggested in the movie that Mothra had something to do with it..I think.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

yeah, it was theorized that it was either due to Mothra or Biollante. I go Biollante because of the similarities in the faces and how they both turned into that ash/pollen type stuff.

or maybe all Godzilla hybrids do that
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Also, Mothra isn’t evil...
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

Batgirl III wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:24 pm Also, Mothra isn’t evil...
most of the time

but it was the possibility of her carrying a few Godzilla cells into space when she went to prevent that asteroid from hitting earth
Jabroniville

Dogora

Post by Jabroniville »

DOGORA
First Appearance:
"Dogora" (1964)
Role: Jellyfish Monster
Size: Unknown (I'm assuming "Standard Showa Size")
PL 14 (228)
STRENGTH
16 STAMINA 16 AGILITY -2
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 0

Skills: 
Expertise (Survival) 5 (+5)
Intimidation 9 (+7, +16 Size)

Advantages: 
Fast Grab, Fearless, Power Attack, Takedown 2, Withstand Damage (Trade Defenses For Toughness)

Powers:
"Kaiju-Sized"
Growth 18 (Str & Sta +18, +18 Mass, +9 Intimidation, -9 Dodge/Parry, +2 Speed, -18 Stealth) -- (170 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [37]
Protection 5 (Extras: Impervious 27) [32]

"Animal Senses" Senses 5 (Low-Light Vision, Acute & Extended Scent, Detect Radiation- Ranged) [5]
Flight 7 (250 mph) [14]
Speed +2 (30 mph) [2]
Extra Limbs 8 [8]
"Corrosive Flesh" Damaging Aura 6 Linked to Weaken Toughness 6 (Extras: Affects Objects, Reaction +3) [54]

"Inhale Minerals" Move Object 14 (Extras: Area- 120ft. Cone +2) (Flaws: Limited to Towards Him) (42) -- [43]
  • AE: "Giant-Size Smash" Damage 14 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (42)
Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+16 Damage, DC 31)
Area Attacks +14 Area (+14 Damage, DC 29)
Corrosive Flesh +10 (+6 Damage & Weaken, DC 21 & 16)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +4 (DC 14), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +21 (+14 Impervious), Fortitude +16, Will +4

Complications:
Disabled (Animal)- Dogora cannot speak, nor use his tentacles to easily manipulate objects.
Vulnerable (Wasp Venom)- Dogora is easily killed when infected with wasp venom.

Total: Abilities: -4 / Skills: 14--7 / Advantages: 6 / Powers: 195 / Defenses: 24 (228)

-Dogora appeared in a 1964 film named after him, and is a jellyfish-like monster. Immune to missiles and all sorts of other things, he is finally killed when some scientists discover that he's fatally-vulnerable to wasp venom.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Davies

Re: Jab's Builds! (King Ghidorah! Space Godzilla! Destroyah!)

Post by Davies »

... shouldn't he have that Vulnerability under complications?

Critter also bears a certain resemblance to the monster from Altitude (2010).
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

I'd left Minilla's Complications on there by mistake, and had to edit it quickly before posting :).
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Dogora sounds like a Japanese man with a heavy accent trying to say "dog".
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Dagahra

Post by Jabroniville »

DAGAHRA
Created By:
Tomoyuki Tamada
First Appearance: "Rebirth of Mothra II" (1997)
Role: Flying Monster
Size: 73 meters (239 feet)
PL 16 (217)
STRENGTH
20 STAMINA 18 AGILITY -1
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 0

Skills:
Expertise (Survival) 5 (+5)
Intimidation 11 (+9, +18 Size)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Close Combat, Defensive Attack, Diehard, Evasion, Improved Initiative, Last Stand, Move-By Action, Ranged Attack 4, Startle, Withstand Damage (Trade Defenses For Toughness)

Powers:
"Kaiju-Sized"
Growth 19 (Str & Sta +19, +19 Mass, +9 Intimidation, -9 Dodge/Parry, +2 Speed, -19 Stealth) -- (210 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [39]
Protection 4 (Extras: Impervious 27) [31]

"Animal Senses" Senses 3 (Low-Light Vision, Acute & Extended Scent) [3]
Flight 9 (1,000 mph) (Flaws: Winged) (9) -- [10]
  • AE: Swimming 8 (8)
"Terrorizing Gale" Damage 15 (Extras: Area- 500ft. Cone +4) (75) -- [78]
  • AE: "Irabushan Beam & Other Blasts" Blast 20 (Feats: Variable 2- Many Energy Types, Range 4) (46)
  • AE: "Flying Smash" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Improved Critical) (Inaccurate -1, Quirk- Requires a Flyby- No Successive Uses) (1)
  • AE: "Giant-Size Smash" Damage 16 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (48)
Offense:
Unarmed +9 (+20 Damage, DC 35)
Flying Smash +7 (+22 Damage, DC 37)
Area Attacks +16 Area (+16 Damage, DC 31)
Heat Beam +4 (+25 Ranged Damage, DC 40)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (DC 16), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +22 (+14 Impervious), Fortitude +16, Will +8

Complications:
Enemy (Mothra)

Total: Abilities: 2 / Skills: 16--8 / Advantages: 14 / Powers: 161 / Defenses: 32 (217)

-Dagahra is the villain from one of the Mothra-centric movies- a flying Ray/Dragon-like creature, it was created by a dead civilization to clean up their pollution. Unfortunately, it cast off creatures called Barems, which wiped out those people completely. Now reawakened, it seeks the pollution created by mankind. He encounters Mothra, and avoids destruction by hiding beneath the waves- only a transformation into Aqua Mothra allows our hero to succeed, destroying Dagahra.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Besides Mothra's evil twin(that got Pimp-slapped for being uppity by Godzilla),i consider this dude My Wifus' number one Archenemy....