Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Re: Kaa

Post by Jabroniville »

Jabroniville wrote: Yeah, it's just SUCH a weird, creepy thing to me. I mean *I* don't use my DeviantArt to post all of my weird fetishes.

"Yes he does!"

Quiet, you.

*Ares Edit*
Decided to make folks choose whether to indulge your fetishes or not, rather than slapping them in the face with them. Not a warning, just letting you know of the change.
It’s... it’s okay. It’s not like... I’ve been saving that joke for a whole year... just waiting for an opening or anything like that ...

... *sniff*

*sniff*

*sob!*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Jab's Builds! (Robin Hood! The Sheriff! Prince John! The Rescuers!)

Post by Ares »

I do like why Bernard got picked by Bianca. During the equivalent of their National Anthem, all of the other mice are just sort of relaxing, the song basically being background noise to them at that point. Bernard, however, is standing at attention and giving the song it's due respect, because he admires the principals of the group. The other mice only had something stand at attention when Bianca walked in.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Madame Medusa

Post by Jabroniville »

Madame Medusa: [Madame Medusa calls Penny into her bedroom sweetly] Come in! Come in!

Penny: [Penny walks in holding her teddy bear] Did you wanna see me, ma'am?

Madame Medusa: Why, yes, my dear. Don't be so shy.

[chuckling]

Madame Medusa: Now, I'm going to let bygones be bygones. Do you know what would make Auntie Medusa very happy?

Penny: Yes, you want me to find that diamond.

Madame Medusa: That's right, dear.

Penny: But I've tried as hard as I could. Honest!

Madame Medusa: Of course, you have. But we must try harder, mustn't we?

Penny: Then, please, will you take me back to the orphanage... like you promised?

Madame Medusa: Penny, don't you like it here? A big, beautiful boat all to yourself?

Penny: But if I don't get back to the orphanage... I'll never get adopted.
Madame Medusa: Adopted? What makes you think anyone would want a homely little girl like you?
Penny: *sheds a single tear*

-- Seriously, HOLY SHIT

MADAME MEDUSA
Played By:
Geraldine Page
Role: Horrible Bitch
Most Villainous Act: Kidnaps a little orphan girl to risk her life for a diamond, then coldly insults her appearance in a casual manner.
PL 5 (38)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 3 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Deception 4 (+4)
Expertise (Bitch) 10 (+11)
Expertise (Antiques) 5 (+6)
Insight 2 (+2)
Intimidation 3 (+3)

Advantages:
Equipment 2 (Shotgun- Blast 5 or 15ft. Cone Damage 4), Ranged Attack 4

Offense:
Unarmed +3 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Shotgun +4 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +3 (DC 13), Parry +3 (DC 13), Toughness +1, Fortitude +2, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)- Madame Medusa is searching for the world's largest diamond, and only Penny can fit into the hole where it is located.

Total: Abilities: 16 / Skills: 24--12 / Advantages: 4 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 6 (38)

-Madame Medusa was a vile, underrated villain. Initially, the character was going to be a recast Cruela de Vil, but the Disney studios figured they didn't want to do an authentic sequel, and so combined some animation (the driving sequence) with a villain repurposed from one of the original Rescuers novels as the Diamond Duchess. But WOW, was this woman unpleasant- it's funny, because her crime is quite heinous, but in the grand scheme of things she's a small-time villain with simple greed at the core of her being. But that one scene, where poor Penny wishes for adoption, and Medusa just casually blurts out "What makes you think anyone would want a homely little girl like YOU?" I mean, JESUS CHRIST.

-It reminds me of one of Achewood's classic "Saddest Thing" strips (in which Lie Bot ironically does not lie and tells Philippe the innocent little otter- he is five- some horribly sad thing): parents telling their daughter than she will never be pretty.

-She's also fabulously hideous- she somehow combines being flat with saggy-chested, her face is all out of whack, she slouches, has no real shape, and wears way too much make-up. That scene where she removes her false eyelashes and make-up is positively grotesque in its depiction, becoming truly stomach-churning. To this day, I think it's why false eyelashes creep me out. And Milt Kahl, one of Disney's animators and Nine Old Men (Brad Bird basically worships the man's memory), apparently based her off of his EX-WIFE, and wanted to turn his final character in his final film into a memorable one. His ex-wife must have been a BIIIIIIITCH.

About the Performer: Geraldine Page was actually a very accomplished actress, having won one Oscar (being nominated for SEVEN- still a record, though she shares the honor), two Emmys, two Golden Globes, and being nominated for four Tony Awards. She was in Hondo and a handful of other things, though I can't say I'm familiar with her career, much of which took place on the stage. She was married to Rip Torn (Zeus in Hercules, for Disneyphiles) for a number of years, and died at home during the duration of yet ANOTHER play, at sixty-two years of age.

BRUTUS & NERO
Role:
Animal Mooks
PL 7 (74)
STRENGTH
6 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 3 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -3 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -4

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+9)
Close Combat (Bite) 3 (+6)
Expertise (Survival) 7 (+7)
Intimidation 10 (+8)
Perception 7 (+7)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Crushing Pin, Fast Grab, Favoured Environment (Water), Improved Critical (Bite) 3, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative 3, Startle

Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 2 (Low-Light Vision, Acute & Extended Scent) [2]
"Sensory Pits" Senses 3 (Accurate Ranged Touch) [3]
"Natural Weapons (Bite)" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Reach) [3]
"Thick Skin" Protection 2 [2]

"Water-Based Creature"
Swimming 5 (8mph) [5]
Immunity 1 (Drowning) (Flaws: Limited to Half-Effect) [0.5]
Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation- Underwater) [2]
Enhanced Skills 8: Stealth 12 (+9) (Flaws: Limited to Water) [3]

"Natural Size" Growth 4 (Str & Sta +4, +4 Mass, +2 Intimidation, -2 Dodge/Parry, -4 Stealth) -- (12 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [9]

Offense:
Unarmed +3 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Bite +6 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
In Water +5/+8 (+6-8 Damage, DC 21-23)
Initiative +13

Defenses:
Dodge +3 (+5 in Water, DC 13-15), Parry +4 (+6 in Water, DC 14-16), Toughness +8, Fortitude +8, Will +6

Complications:
Disabled (Animal)- Alligators cannot speak to humans, nor use their claws to easily manipulate objects. They apparently also can't talk to animals that can talk to other animals.
Weakness (Cold-Blooded)- Reptiles are cold-blooded- that is, their bodies are the same temperature as the air around them. As such, they are slow & sluggish in cold temperatures, and will die quickly if left in winter-like conditions. They must warm up before they are any good.

Total: Abilities: 2 / Skills: 31--15.5 / Advantages: 12 / Powers: 29.5 / Defenses: 15 (74)
Jabroniville

The Rescuers Down Under

Post by Jabroniville »

THE RESCUERS DOWN UNDER (1990):
Written by:
Margery Sharp (Original Books), Jim Cox, Karey Kirkpatrick, Byron Simpson & Joe Ranft
-This movie is odd for the reasons mentioned earlier- an actual SEQUEL to a canonical movie, and the fact that it's inserted into the Disney Renaissance, the period started after The Little Mermaid came out and REALLY supercharged Disney's fortunes. So it sticks out a fair bit, and is altogether pretty well forgotten in Disney history, but it's actually a pretty solid film. George C. Scott hams it up to HIGH HEAVEN as your stereotypical Evil Poacher, the animals are funny, and despite being much brighter than The Rescuers, it still gets a little dark thematically when you consider it deals with endangered species.

In this film, Cody is an intrepid Australian boy (with no accent whatsoever) who is trapped by McLeach for trying to rescue Marahute, the giant Great Golden Eagle that McLeach is hunting (I guess for money, but mostly just FOR EVIL). Bernard & Bianca are chosen for the mission, being the best agents around by this point, while Bernard is trying to work up the nerve to propose. He's temporarily C-blocked by their Australian contact, a brave and fighty Kangaroo Rat, but everything works out in the end (curiously, in the novels, it's kept clear than Bianca could never marry someone of Bernard's lower social status).

Reception & Cultural Impact:
-The movie did very poorly in theatres, and is the lowest-grossing film of the Disney Renaissance. Opening the same weekend as Home Alone, it was absolutely CRUSHED at the box office, causing Jeffrey Katzenberg to pull all advertising almost instantly- the film floundered a lot). It's rather forgettable in light of the great (and crap) movies that surround it, but I agree with The Nostalgia Critic- it's underrated and deserves a bit more hype. It's also the first fully-digital animated film ever produced (using computer colouring instead of hand-painted cels). It's also Eva Gabor's final film.
Jabroniville

Cody

Post by Jabroniville »

CODY
Played By:
Adam Ryan
Role: The Kid, Audience Insert
PL 2 (38)
STRENGTH
-1 STAMINA -1 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 1 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+4)
Athletics 8 (+7)
Expertise (Survival) 4 (+6)
Persuasion 2 (+3)

Advantages:
Equipment (Animal Rescue Stuff)

Powers:
"Child" Shrinking 4 (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [9]
(-1 Strength, +2 Defenses, +4 Stealth, -2 Intimidation)

Offense:
Unarmed +1 (-1 Damage, DC 14)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +4 (DC 14), Parry +4 (DC 14), Toughness -1, Fortitude +0, Will +6

Complications:
Responsibility (Helping The Animals)- Cody traverses the Australian Outback all by his lonesome, rescuing animals from poachers' traps. He apparently tells no adults of his work.
Responsibility (Fatherless)- "My dad's gone, too". This helps to endear him to Marahoute.

Total: Abilities: 10 / Skills: 16--8 / Advantages: 1 / Powers: 9 / Defenses: 10 (38)

-Cody is the Kid Protagonist of The Rescuers Down Under, and helps rescue Marahute, but then gets captured by the evil poacher McLeach, and himself needs to be rescued. Despite being Aussie, he has no discernable accent, likely because the animators just wanted the best actors available, and no good Australian ones applied. He's remarkably gifted for a small child (he deduces that McLeach is a poacher quite easily, and rescues a few animals by himself, including SCALING A GIANT CLIFF, which is where that ludicrous Athletics score comes from), but lacks the power to really go up against a large adult male.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

See, now we hit two areas I was concerned about when I decided to go chronologically. The late seventies/eighties stretch is notoriously weak until I hit the Renaissance properly. The 2000s will also be iffy. So hopefully people still find things to comment on. If not, I have enough headway going to post them up a little faster :).
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Hey, the 80's will have a Sherlock Holmes analogy and The Black Cauldron, an adaptation of The Chronicles of Prydain I read as a kid, so I'll be able to comment somewhat.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Marahute

Post by Jabroniville »

MARAHUTE
Role:
Awesome Aerial Mount
PL 7 (82)
STRENGTH
6 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -4 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -2

Skills:
Acrobatics 6 (+10)
Athletics 2 (+8)
Close Combat (Natural Weapons) 2 (+6)
Expertise (Survival) 8 (+8)
Insight 4 (+4)
Intimidation 10 (+9)
Perception 11 (+11)
Stealth 7 (+8)

Advantages:
Fast Grab, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Natural Weapons), Power Attack, Startle

Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 3 (Extended, Ultra & Low-Light Vision) [3]
"Natural Weapons- Talons & Beak" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Reach) (Extras: Penetrating 5) [8]
Flight 5 (60 mph) (Flaws: Winged) [5]

"Natural Size" Growth 3 (Str & Sta +3, +3 Mass, +1 Intimidation, -1 Dodge/Parry, -3 Stealth) -- (10 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [7]
Protection 1 [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +4 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Natural Weapons +6 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (DC 16), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +7, Fortitude +8, Will +6

Complications:
Disabled (Animal)- Birds cannot speak to humans, nor use their talons to easily manipulate objects.

Total: Abilities: 14 / Skills: 50--25 / Advantages: 5 / Powers: 24 / Defenses: 14 (82)

-As one of the more awesome-looking creatures in Disney mythos, Marahute is kinda underrated. It's inevitable though, since she couldn't talk (despite Albatrosses being able to...). This totally majestic animal still annoyed me as a kid though, because she was clearly WAY too big to be a real animal. My mom insisted that she just looked big because Cody was such a little boy, but even then, I was like "no way"- this thing has a wingspan well beyond 20 feet, and is WAY bigger than any eagle that has ever lived- even the Haast's Eagle wasn't so massive. They call it a "Great Golden Eagle", which may imply it to be a different species, and since this is a world with talking animals I feel less beholden to the laws of the natural world, so I care less about it these days.
Jabroniville

McLeach

Post by Jabroniville »

PERCIVAL C. McLEACH
Played By:
George C. Scott (Frank Welker- Singing Voice)
Role: Horrible Bastard, Evil Poacher
Most Villainous Act: Kidnaps and tries to murder a young boy, drives Great Golden Eagles to near-extinction.
PL 7 (69)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 2 (+4)
Deception 4 (+4)
Expertise (Poacher) 9 (+10)
Expertise (Singing) 2 (+2)
Insight 2 (+2)
Intimidation 6 (+6)
Perception 5 (+5)
Technology 4 (+5)
Vehicles 2 (+6)

Advantages:
Equipment 5 (Shotgun, Sweetest Freaking Truck EVER), Improved Aim, Ranged Attack 4

Equipment:
"Winchester Model 1912 Shotgun With Scope Attachment" Blast 5 (10)
"Sweetest Freaking Truck EVER" (Huge Size, Strength 9, Speed 5, Defense 6, Toughness 11, Features: Cage) (11)
"Poaching Gear" (Nets, Chains, Stuff Like That)

Offense:
Unarmed +3 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Shotgun +8 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +4 (DC 14), Parry +5 (DC 15), Toughness +3, Fortitude +4, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)- Though a sadist and an animal hunter, McLeach is in it for the money. He's hunting for the last Great Golden Eagle so he can sell her feathers for big bucks.

Total: Abilities: 34 / Skills: 36--18 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 7 (69)

-There's something utterly glorious about an actor that is truly hamming it up with great skill, and having the time of their life doing it. This is what George C. Scott (from "Patton") is doing as McLeach, the "Captain Planet Villain"-styled poacher who's the villain of this little tale. While hardly competent, he's a nasty bastard who REALLY seems to enjoy being evil, up to and including grabbing a young boy, trying to be friendly to bluff him, then ACTIVELY threatening and trying to murder him when the little punk learns too much. And he has THE GREATEST TRUCK EVER- seriously, I thought that thing was SO FREAKING RAD when I first saw it at nine years old- I think every super-villain should have a truck like that.

About the Performer: George S. Scott is by far most famous for playing the title role in Patton, which featured the iconic line "Rommel, you magnificent bastard- I've read your BOOK!". He was also in Dr. Strangelove, in which Stanley Kubrick had him do "rehearsals" in a hugely-campy manner (Scott refused to play the role that way)... then used the campy cut every single time, pissing Scott off thoroughly.

JOANNA
Role:
Large Reptile Sidekick
PL 4 (32)- Minion Rank 3, Sidekick Rank 6
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 2 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -3 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -3

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+5)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 3 (+5)
Expertise (Survival) 5 (+5)
Intimidation 6 (+2)
Perception 4 (+4)
Stealth 2 (+4)

Advantages:
Fast Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative

Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 2 (Acute & Extended Scent) [2]
"Bite" Strength-Damage +1 [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +5 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Bite +5 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Initiative +6

Defenses:
Dodge +5 (DC 15), Parry +5 (DC 15), Toughness +2, Fortitude +5, Will +3

Complications:
Disabled (Animal)- Lizards cannot speak to humans (but can apparently understand them), nor use their claws to easily manipulate objects.
Weakness (Cold-Blooded)- Reptiles are cold-blooded- that is, their bodies are the same temperature as the air around them. As such, they are slow & sluggish in cold temperatures, and will die quickly if left in winter-like conditions. They must warm up before they are any good.

Total: Abilities: 2 / Skills: 24--12 / Advantages: 3 / Powers: 3 / Defenses: 12 (32)

-Joanna is a nasty Goanna (an Australian term for Monitor Lizards)- a Spencer's Goanna to be exact, used as an Animal Minion by McLeach. She's quite dangerous, and much wiser than your average beast (though make no mistake, outsmarting McLeach is no giant feat), but is still pretty hapless. She's about doglike in size, is much scarier than Cody is, and is big enough to knock a grown man over, so she doesn't have any Shrinking. She's basically a smarter version of my Monitor Lizard that I statted up.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Builds! (Shere Khan! Kaa! Robin Hood! The Sheriff! Prince John!)

Post by Jabroniville »

HalloweenJack wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:53 pm I wasn't one for the Rescuers, but I still admit the ending to The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh makes me a bit misty eyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir4Zm5KVe7Q

Just the feels ya know?
Oh yeah, I can see that. It really felt like a nice little "goodbye", with the implication that they might not ever see each other again.

It reminds me of when I was a kid, how much I dreaded the "Series Finale" kind of stuff. It just seemed so SAD, y'know?

What's funny is that I don't remember the "goodbye" portion of this, but that shot of Pooh's stuffed toy sitting on the shelf? I haven't seen this for more than thirty years, but I ACTUALLY REMEMBER THAT. That exact shot just came back to me after all these years, and I don't think I've seen these shorts since then.

The thing I mainly remember from the gang is the old TV theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j21f7aeTrbc
bsdigitalq

Re: McLeach

Post by bsdigitalq »

Jabroniville wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:13 amAbout the Performer: George S. Scott is by far most famous for playing the title role in Patton, which featured the iconic line "Rommel, you magnificent bastard- I've read your BOOK!". He was also in Dr. Strangelove, in which Stanley Kubrick had him do "rehearsals" in a hugely-campy manner (Scott refused to play the role that way)... then used the campy cut every single time, pissing Scott off thoroughly.
Ah man, George C. Scott. One of my favorite actors. Besides the roles already mentioned, he also made a very good (IMO anyway) Scrooge in an adaptation of "A Christmas Carole" and was in two of my favorite horror films- The Changeling and The Exorcist III. :D
HalloweenJack

Re: Jab's Builds! (Shere Khan! Kaa! Robin Hood! The Sheriff! Prince John!)

Post by HalloweenJack »

Jabroniville wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:01 am
HalloweenJack wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:53 pm I wasn't one for the Rescuers, but I still admit the ending to The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh makes me a bit misty eyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir4Zm5KVe7Q

Just the feels ya know?
Oh yeah, I can see that. It really felt like a nice little "goodbye", with the implication that they might not ever see each other again.

It reminds me of when I was a kid, how much I dreaded the "Series Finale" kind of stuff. It just seemed so SAD, y'know?

What's funny is that I don't remember the "goodbye" portion of this, but that shot of Pooh's stuffed toy sitting on the shelf? I haven't seen this for more than thirty years, but I ACTUALLY REMEMBER THAT. That exact shot just came back to me after all these years, and I don't think I've seen these shorts since then.

The thing I mainly remember from the gang is the old TV theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j21f7aeTrbc

that's a memorable theme. always liked it
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

also, funny thing about Green Acres is that the wife actually seemed to get along better on the farm despite not wanting to go there originally
Ken

Post by Ken »

My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Jabroniville

The Fox and the Hound

Post by Jabroniville »

THE FOX AND THE HOUND (1981):
Written by:
Daniel P. Mannix (original novel), Ted Berman, Larry Clemmons, David Michener, Peter Young & Burny Mattinson

-Another one based off of a forgotten novel (with many changes- initially Tod & Copper didn't know each other; Chief also dies in the novel), this one wasn't a major hit, but has a cult following, largely due to the bittersweet nature of the film. The animation in this one is pretty awful, being part of that uncomfortable area where Disney hadn't hit the Renaissance and was past the era where it was using awesome "For the Art" expensive techniques. I had no idea it was released in 1981- I legit assumed it was from the '60s or '70s! In any case, it was a good "starter film", as Glen Keane, John Lasseter, Tim Burton & Brad Bird all made their Disney debuts working as minor animators on this one, and was the last one animated with Don Bluth and many of the fabled "Nine Old Men" animators- that's one HELL of a pedigree!

As much as people crack jokes about Disney always hiring celebrities after "Aladdin", this one has Mickey Rooney & Kurt Russell, who were pretty famous at the time- it's not like Disney was ALWAYS using Broadway or Voice Acting specialists. But man, this one is sad as HELL- it STARTS with a "Bambi Moment" (Tod's mom gets offed), then goes onto childhood friends being torn apart, a poor widow abandoning her beloved pet in the wilderness, and the general pathos that Tod & Copper, despite making good in the end, will probably never see each other again. MY GOD THE PATHOS!!

Reception & Cultural Impact:
-This movie was actually a turning point at the studio, as working on it is what caused Don Bluth to tell Disney to F off and form his own company. This provided them with a large amount of competition. The film itself seems well-liked, though remembered far more for the cutesy animal stuff, which is far more popular than the more melancholy tale that follows. That nearly every single commercial showcases the "I'm a HOUND DOG!" line from puppy Copper doesn't help. One of the ill-advised sequels that Disney trotted out in the 2000s was The Fox and the Hound 2, a mid-quel that showed them again as infants. It didn't do well, and was one of the last sequels released- it was deemed that these shitty Straight-To-DVD messes were actually hurting Disney's image, and they were stopped.