Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Goldar

Re: Jab’s Builds (Joker’s Daughter! Jericho! Terra! Supergirl!)

Post by Goldar »

Hey Jab, you are churnning out some great profiles and pics!

I had a question: while I haven't pulled up your profiles in all of these characters to compare, where do you feel Supergirl falls in relation to strength with Power Girl, Mary Marvel, Wonder Woman, Big Barda and Donna Troy? I noticed her 18 Strength with 3 lifting.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

I gotta admit a random Amazon yelling "Yay Kara!" makes me laugh every time.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:08 pm I gotta admit a random Amazon yelling "Yay Kara!" makes me laugh every time.
Lol, I know. I was like “Why is HARBRINGER being such a teenage girl out there?” And then went “YAY, KARA!”?!?! Talk about poorly written dialogue! But that whole story was a mess of that.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Goldar wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:58 pm Hey Jab, you are churnning out some great profiles and pics!

I had a question: while I haven't pulled up your profiles in all of these characters to compare, where do you feel Supergirl falls in relation to strength with Power Girl, Mary Marvel, Wonder Woman, Big Barda and Donna Troy? I noticed her 18 Strength with 3 lifting.
I don’t know DC that well, but Supergirl was power geeked to be the strongest. Wonder Woman is the ACTUAL strongest. Power Girl is close to her. Mary is below that. Barda is in that weird zone where it’s impossible to tell, but she needs that little traffic cone to hit at an upper-tier level. Donna is probably waaaayyyy below them.
Jabroniville

Chris King

Post by Jabroniville »

CHRIS KING (aka... 100 Different Names)
Created By:
Marv Wolfman & Carmine Infantino
First Appearance: The Legion of Super-Heroes #272 (Feb. 1981)
Role: Randomly-Powered Hero
Group Affiliations: The Teen Titans (ally)
PL 8 (138)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+5)
Expertise (Pop Culture) 4 (+6)
Treatment 4 (+6)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack 6, Set-Up, Teamwork

Powers:
"H-Dial Powers" (Flaws: Removable) [68]
Shapeshift 12 (Powers of Any Hero) (Extras: Continuous) (Flaws: Unreliable Powers, Random Identity Each Hour) (84 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +2, Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Power Loss (H-Dial Powers)- Chris will revert to normal form after expending a "pre-set" amount of energy. Larger uses of Extra Effort or other things will lower his powers further.

Total: Abilities: 44 / Skills: 12--6 / Advantages: 8 / Powers: 68 / Defenses: 12 (138)

-Chris King is one of two kids given powers from the random-power-generating "H-Dial", after the original Dial-H For Hero kid had to gain some allies in his war against an evil being accidentally summoned by the Dial. Since that book & concept is often rife with "Doom Patrol Fandom" tendencies, that makes him pretty obscure, but he DID get used by Wolfman for a New Teen Titans story. In the 1980s Dial H feature (which shared space with Legion & Superman stories) had the concept that young readers would write down superhero concepts and they'd get used in the story. Since the whole conceit of the H-Dial is that the character would get random super-powers and a stupid new costume every hour, it was ideal. Marv Wolfman wrote the feature, which explains his link to the Titans.

-In the new comic, Chris King & Vicki Grant discover a pair of H-Dials which give them super-powers for one hour, then require another hour to recharge. They are opposed by The Master, who creates one-off threats and is obsessed with gaining the H-Dials. The running gag was that Vicki gained useful and cool powers, while Chris was often stuck with stupid abilities like "Duplicating Objects" and stuff- this REALLY makes the book come off very "Silver Age", so I'm pretty quickly figuring out why it failed to succeed in the *1980s*. It would later turn out that The Master was half of the original Dialer, Robby Reed, who'd split himself in two to save the day once, but lost his "good half" (The Wizard, who created the H-Dials and helped our heroes), and only his evil half, "The Master", remained. As the book was cancelled, Robby retired as a hero, giving the H-Dial to an artist who was able to control the powers given by the Dial.

-In the New Teen Titans, Wolfman would explain what happened to Chris and Vicki- they gained the ability to have powers WITHOUT the use of the Dial, but it gave Vicki mental problems. She went nuts and joined a cult, trying to kill Chris, but the Titans rescued him. He kept on a superhero career, but didn't appear in much of anything- he's a mere eyeblink in the JLA/Titans crossover. Vicki is later cured in Superboy and the Ravers, after Hero Cruz gains her old H-Dial.

-Chris uses the H-Dial to gain random superpowers, which are only sometimes useful. It's a pricey power, but the kid himself is so low-tier he's basically useless as a pro.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

Jabroniville wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:43 pm
Goldar wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:58 pm Hey Jab, you are churnning out some great profiles and pics!

I don’t know DC that well, but Supergirl was power geeked to be the strongest. Wonder Woman is the ACTUAL strongest. Power Girl is close to her. Mary is below that. Barda is in that weird zone where it’s impossible to tell, but she needs that little traffic cone to hit at an upper-tier level. Donna is probably waaaayyyy below them.
I agree Wonder Woman is the actual strongest. I thought Donna, being her mirror image come to life would be next, slightly under WW? Then maybe Mary Marvel, Supergirl, Big Barda and then PG? It is so hard to tell!
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

So I never noticed this as a kid, but now that I'm aware of Dial H for Hero, there's no way that Ben 10 didn't at least take inspiration from it, given the similarities and overall concept. (kid gets a special wrist-worn device that lets him transform into multiple different hero/alien forms, but usually at random)
Ken

Post by Ken »

KorokoMystia wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:26 amSo I never noticed this as a kid, but now that I'm aware of Dial H for Hero, there's no way that Ben 10 didn't at least take inspiration from it, given the similarities and overall concept. (kid gets a special wrist-worn device that lets him transform into multiple different hero/alien forms, but usually at random)
Heh. I noticed it right away. I've never seen an episode of Ben10, but I saw one ad and went "Hey, it's Robbie Reed in the 21st Century."

Supergirl's strength should be below Power Girl's. Assuming yellow sun radiation affects all Kryptonians equally, long term, the difference between Kara's strength and Kara's strength would basically be from Power Girl being taller and more muscular than Supergirl.

The difference between Diana and Donna's strength should basically come from Diana having been hit by the Godwave, and being elevated to godhood, and thus being made more powerful. Donna should be closer in strength to where Diana was when she began.

Mary Marvel's strength is not consistent; under the post-Zero Hour pre-New 52 rules, her strength, and other powers varied depending on if Billy and/or Freddy were empowered as well.

Barda's strength, while still super, fairly lower than the rest of these ladies. Her strength should be comparable to people like Lashina and Granny Goodness (high single digits). Some more recent comics, and the DCA books indicate her armour boosts her strength as well.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Barda in the old DC MEGS game was listed in the 11-12 range which is 50-100 tons so even back then she was considered a reasonable powerhouse In M&M 3rd ed Id go with a solid 11-13 which puts her right on par with most average powerhouses
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

My only real experience with Donna is the ‘80s version that barely seemed stronger than Spider-Man, so I’ve never thought I’d her as that strong. Does she even have any Good Showings?

I statted up Barda with ST 14, but again- no real idea. I statted HIPPOLYTA with top-tier Strength because I didn’t know any better, and people had to correct me - since she was on the JSA & JLA and treated as high-tier there, I’d merely assumed that she was very strong.

The problem with DC is that, even more than Marvel, the tiers change by the decade. Power levels crept up each decade until lowering in the ‘70s, got more street-level in the 1980s, then rise up again as the decades went on. Other characters got retconned or randomly boosted. Never mind the usual problem that you’d ask ten different writers and get twelve different answers.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Generally speaking, Supergirl, Mary Marvel and Power Girl should all be about the same power level. There was a stretch in the 90s where the Marvel Family had their power split the more of them were powered up, but that was basically ignored after Ordway's series. But basically, Cap and Mary are usually on the same power level, and usually a fully powered full-blooded Kryptonian is are all on the same level.

Diana is traditionally less powerful than the Marvel's or a Kryptonian or Daxamite, though some versions upped her to full on Kryptonian levels. Me personally I peg her as lower than Kara, Karen or Mary, but she's a much better fighter.

Donna generally came off as less powerful than Diana, more on the Superboy /CM Jr. / Matrix Supergirl level.

Barda is hard to place. She could be anywhere from Diana's level to bellow Donna's.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Jesse Quick/Liberty Belle

Post by Jabroniville »

They REALLY need to pick a costume and stick with it for her.

JESSE QUICK (Jesse Belle Chambers, aka Liberty Belle II)
Created By:
Len Strazewski & Mike Parobeck
First Appearance: The Justice Society of America #1 (Aug. 1992)
Role: Speedster, Legacy Character, Cold-Hearted Businesswoman
Group Affiliations: The Titans, The Justice Society of America, The Justice League of America
PL 10 (186)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 10/12 DEXTERITY 3
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (+9)
Athletics 4 (+6)
Deception 4 (+6)
Expertise (Computers) 5 (+8)
Expertise (Business) 10 (+13)
Intimidation 3 (+5)
Perception 4 (+5)
Persuasion 2 (+4)

Advantages:
Agile Feint, Benefit (Wealth), Defensive Roll 2, Improved Disarm, Move-By Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 2, Seize Initiative

Powers:
"3X2(9YZ)4A!"
Flight 15 (64,000 mph) (30) -- [31]
AE: Speed 17 (250,000 mph) (17)
Quickness 16 [16]
Enhanced Advantages 3: Enhanced Initiative 3 [3]
Enhanced Fighting 2 [4]
Immunity 1 (Friction Heat) [1]

"Speed Feats"
Movement 3 (Wall-Crawling 2, Water-Walking) (Flaws: Limited to While Running) [3]
"Hit Everyone in Range" Strength-Damage +5 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2 for 7 ranks) (19) -- [21]
  • AE: "Rapid Attack" Strength-Damage +5 (Extras: Multiattack 7) (12)
  • AE: Deflect 12 (12)
Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Rapid Attack +12 (+7 Damage, DC 21)
Hit Everyone +7 Area (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +17

Defenses:
Dodge +15 (DC 25), Parry +15 (DC 25), Toughness +3 (+5 D.Roll), Fortitude +6, Will +6

Complications:
Power Loss (Speed)- Jesse must recite her father's mantra ("3X2(9YZ)4A!") in order to utilize her Super-Speed powers.
Motivation (Money)- Jesse is a high-powered businesswoman, often more concerned with the realities of running her own business than with wearing tights and punching people.
Relationship (Libby Lawrence, Mother)- Jesse's widowed mother (the Golden Age Liberty Belle) is now the most-important person in her life, despite Libby annoying her frequently, trying to set her up with people, and then introducing Jesse to her 20-something fiancee, Philip. Jesse later engages in an affair with Philip, who turns up murdered because of a Ghost-Possessed Golden Age Hero strangling him when he brags to a friend about banging both rich women.
Relationship (Johnny Chambers, Father)- Johnny Quick was a Golden Age hero, and pushed Jesse into that life- he was disappointed when she remained in school and went out to be a businesswoman. She tries to honour his memory (he was slain against the villain Savitar) once she gained similar powers.

Total: Abilities: 58 / Skills: 36--18 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 79 / Defenses: 21 (186)

-Jesse Quick was created for the new JSA series in the early '90s, once DC decided it was no longer continuity-problematic to have the Golden Age heroes around, years after the Earths merged. Taking after her father power-wise, Jesse was with the team until the book was cancelled due to Editor Mike Carlin not liking it (it apparently sold okay, resulting in some bitterness- the editor just didn't like the idea of old men as superheroes and nixed it... a few years later, it'd be an industry top-seller), at which point she became a supporting character in The Flash's book. Jesse eventually joined The Titans in 2000 as Wally's own personal inductee to the new team, feeling she needed something heroic to do (she was depicted as a bit of a ball-busting serious Career Woman) and had some potential- the writers seemed to like her okay, as it was teased that her & Dick might've had something going (she tended to take a leadership position when Nightwing wasn't around giving orders). She had a pretty generic costume at first (Mark Buckingham was never really good at making women look hot, despite being a good "Characterization Artist"), and Paul Pelletier later gave her a SUPER-leggy one-piece swimsuit and visor-glasses look (who is he? Mark Bagley?), but it looks a bit silly in retrospect, despite showing off more of her figure.

-Alas, despite her being a character in the book right up until its end, the biggest thing she had to do was that GOD-AWFUL storyline created by Jay Faerber, in which Jesse started sleeping with the young fiancee of her mother (the Golden Age Liberty Belle), which turns disastrous when a ghost murders the boyfriend and both women are blamed. This ended up poisoning both characters for YEARS, but thankfully later writers thought it was so dumb (Faerber even mopes in interviews that "that's all anyone remembers about my run", along with the Junior Titans kids), and thus basically mentioned some "difficulties" the two women had, but didn't dwell on it or even mention them. Which is really the best way to deal with stupid storylines you don't want poisoning the character (HINT HINT ENDLESS REPETITION OF "SCARLET WITCH GOES EVIL" PLOT POINTS).

-Without her later run as Liberty Belle in the revamped JSA series, Jesse is a Standard PL 10 Speedster build, albeit with Flight thrown into the mix. She needs to recite a formula (because Math is Power I guess) in order to use it, but this never really comes up aside from a random word balloon. She's lower on Power Feats/Alt-Effects than most Speedsters aside from the Flight thing, since I almost never saw her use any.

mmm... jodhpurs...

LIBERTY BELLE II (Jesse Belle Chambers, aka Jesse Quick)
Created By:
Len Strazewski & Mike Parobeck
First Appearance: The Justice Society of America #1 (Aug. 1992)
Role: Speedster/Powerhouse, Legacy Character
Group Affiliations: The Titans, The Justice Society of America, The Justice League of America
PL 10 (185)
STRENGTH
10 STAMINA 8 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 3
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (+9)
Athletics 4 (+6)
Deception 4 (+6)
Expertise (Computers) 5 (+8)
Expertise (Business) 10 (+13)
Intimidation 3 (+5)
Perception 4 (+5)
Persuasion 2 (+4)

Advantages:
Agile Feint, Benefit (Wealth), Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Move-By Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 2, Seize Initiative

Powers:
"3X2(9YZ)4A!"
Flight 13 (16,000 mph) (26) -- [27]
AE: Speed 15 (64,000 mph) (15)
Quickness 12 [12]
Enhanced Advantages 2: Enhanced Initiative 2 [2]
Immunity 1 (Friction Heat) [1]

"Speed Feats"
"Hit Everyone in Range" Strength-Damage +0 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2 on 8 Ranks) (16) -- [18]
  • AE: "Rapid Attack" Strength-Damage +0 (Feats: Accurate) (Extras: Multiattack 8) (9)
  • AE: Deflect 12 (12)
Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Rapid Attack +12 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Hit Everyone +8 Area (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +13

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +8, Fortitude +8, Will +6

Complications:
Power Loss (Speed)- Jesse must recite her father's mantra ("3X2(9YZ)4A!") in order to utilize her Super-Speed powers.
Motivation (Money)- Jesse is a high-powered businesswoman, often more concerned with the realities of running her own business than with wearing tights and punching people.
Relationship (Libby Lawrence, Mother)- Jesse's widowed mother (the Golden Age Liberty Belle) is now the most-important person in her life, despite Libby annoying her frequently, trying to set her up with people, and then introducing Jesse to her 20-something fiancee, Philip. Jesse later engages in an affair with Philip, who turns up murdered because of a Ghost-Possessed Golden Age Hero strangling him when he brags to a friend about banging both rich women.
Relationship (Rick Tyler- Hourman II)- Jesse marries Rick Tyler during the "52" year, and they become a very annoying lovey-dovey couple that constantly flirt with each other. They acted as "ambassadors" when the two JSA teams split off from each other, Jesse hanging with the older guys, and Rick going off with the newbies under Power Girl & Magog. Despite this, people keep assuming the two have split up (even Mr. Terrific!).

Total: Abilities: 84 / Skills: 36--18 / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 60 / Defenses: 12 (185)

-Years after Titans had ended, Jesse was thrown into Geoff Johns' JSA series as a nothing background character working at their brownstone HQ- a "Business Manager", whatever that is (they have a museum that people can theoretically enter- maybe it has something to do with that). She basically sat in the background, got lectured by her mom (who now looked MUCH younger than in Titans, for no apparent reason), and flirted with Rex Tyler for a bit. Her only really interesting bit came when Alan Scott (who thought that coddling his children helped his Obsidian turn even) coldly lectured her on how she'd become "a disappointment". Upset, she doesn't appear again until the One Year Later era of DC, renewed as the second Liberty Belle, now married to Hourman, and possessing Super-Strength instead of Speed. And oddly, the big "pants pouch" Johdpur look is... surprisingly hot. Maybe it's my love for big thighs. Dunno.

-As Liberty Belle II, Jesse got injured by Damage's carelessness, regained her speed while fighting Zoom to save Damage's life, went with the elder JSA members during a team split (while Rick acted as ambassador with the younger squad- despite the assumptions of most of the team, and the public, they had not split up), then was part of a pretty boring back-up feature in JSA: All-Stars featuring her & Rick teaming up with Icicle & Tigress on some dumb treasure hunt (seriously, it was boring). And THEN she finally joined James Robinson's Justice League as part of their "Sidekicks Step Up" era that... really failed pretty badly.

-She later regains her Super-Speed, turning her whole power-set into just another part of an Array (thus very cheaply adding a high-damage effect to a Speedster set-up). She does gain some enhanced Durability, at the expense of her defenses, which have atrophied a bit, as well as being less necessary now that she's tougher.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Okay, ALMOST done posting the "Original Era" Titans. Like I said, there's a lot of overlap in characters and "Families" of heroes, as I normally wouldn't pose Jesse Quick outside of a "JSA" run, or the Supergirls outside of a "Superman Family" run, but I'd ALREADY posted the original Silver Age Supergirl with my Legionnaire builds, so it seems like I might as well go ahead and post Linda & New Kara. Now I got the whole set of Supergirls, who I was gonna split up, as they joined the Titans in two different eras... until I went "WHY?". I mean, bad enough I split her confusing-ass history as a character up with the Legion builds!

And again, yeah, I'm not the best guy to ask for DC Tiers of Strength. Though honestly, I don't think ANYONE is. Their tiers will be different based off of what every writer thinks. Using a comic that's even 25 years old anymore is basically useless to determine tiers, and a writer's "gut" (I know Ares hates that, but writers DO write that way) supersedes all that.

I mean, if Superman and Billy are equals, and Mary is BILLY's equal, then Mary is the strongest female heroine on Earth? That doesn't seem right at all. Mary never SEEMED that strong to me, until maybe when she turned evil and seemed to get the Mandatory Evil Power-Up.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:44 am And again, yeah, I'm not the best guy to ask for DC Tiers of Strength. Though honestly, I don't think ANYONE is. Their tiers will be different based off of what every writer thinks. Using a comic that's even 25 years old anymore is basically useless to determine tiers, and a writer's "gut" (I know Ares hates that, but writers DO write that way) supersedes all that.

I mean, if Superman and Billy are equals, and Mary is BILLY's equal, then Mary is the strongest female heroine on Earth? That doesn't seem right at all. Mary never SEEMED that strong to me, until maybe when she turned evil and seemed to get the Mandatory Evil Power-Up.
To be fair, DC barely used Captain Marvel for anything outside of occasionally giving Superman an even fight, and some writers even resented him for that. Outside of the Power of Shazam series, Mary was limited to a brief guest appearance in Peter David's Supergirl in her book (where it was made clear that Mary was the powerhouse, beating up Quetzalcoatl and The Angel of Death), Formerly Known as the Justice League (where she beat the crap out of Captain Atom), Countdown to Final Crisis (which SUUUUCKED), Final Crisis (which ALSO SUUUUUCKED) and then a brief JSA story (where she was de-powered).

So Mary could (and should) easily be equal to Billy in terms of power, but you'd rarely know it because even Billy barely gets to be awesome. As for Supergirl, sometimes she's portrayed as weaker than Clark, but just as often they're basically physically equal. You rarely get large power differences between Kryptonians unless there's very special circumstances.

So based on that, the three strongest DC heroines would be Supergirl, Power Girl and Mary Marvel.

Weird as it might seem for Wonder Woman to not be the strongest female heroine, her being the most iconic female heroine doesn't necessarily translate into her being the most powerful. Wonder Woman isn't even technically the first female superheroine. Her portrayals in terms of power are all over the place. She's always strong enough to hurt guys like Superman or Captain Marvel, but sometimes she can fight them evenly, and sometimes she's struggling to even survive a fight with them, and sometimes she just flat out admits that she can't win against them.

Like you said, when there's no consistency, writers just have to go with what appeals to them the most. For me, I'd make Diana overall less powerful than Mary, Kara or Karen, maybe 75% -to- 80% as powerful. Enough that the difference in raw power is noticeable, but not so much as to be completely one-sided or that she wouldn't be able to affect them. The trade off being that she fights like Captain America and is acrobatic like Spider-Man. Because to me, the most interesting part of Diana's abilities (outside of her godly gear) is the fact that she's an Amazon Warrior. Superman is the guy flying around and punching things like a boxer. Diana should be the one doing these flying jump kicks, acrobatic flips, precise strikes, wrestling holds and the like. Watching her and Clark fight should be two very different things.

Because if you make her the strongest heroine in DC, on par with Clark and Billy, then you have to downplay her combat skills, otherwise she should by all rights be able to mop the floor with both of them at once. So you either downplay her skill level to maintain her physical abilities, or you lower her physical abilities and play up her skills. My preference would be the latter.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Ares wrote: Like you said, when there's no consistency, writers just have to go with what appeals to them the most. For me, I'd make Diana overall less powerful than Mary, Kara or Karen, maybe 75% -to- 80% as powerful. Enough that the difference in raw power is noticeable, but not so much as to be completely one-sided or that she wouldn't be able to affect them. The trade off being that she fights like Captain America and is acrobatic like Spider-Man. Because to me, the most interesting part of Diana's abilities (outside of her godly gear) is the fact that she's an Amazon Warrior. Superman is the guy flying around and punching things like a boxer. Diana should be the one doing these flying jump kicks, acrobatic flips, precise strikes, wrestling holds and the like. Watching her and Clark fight should be two very different things.

Because if you make her the strongest heroine in DC, on par with Clark and Billy, then you have to downplay her combat skills, otherwise she should by all rights be able to mop the floor with both of them at once. So you either downplay her skill level to maintain her physical abilities, or you lower her physical abilities and play up her skills. My preference would be the latter.
I agree with Ares, for me Wonder Woman is stronger than majority of the heroes in DC but not as strong as say Power Girl, Supergirl or Mary Marvel but adding in her combat skills she equals or even surpasses them.