Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Woodclaw

Re: Pyre

Post by Woodclaw »

Jabroniville wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:05 pm -God, how many Venom one-shots WERE THERE in the early 1990s? I swear, before they finally bit the bullet and gave him his own solo book, Venom starred in like two or three of these per year.
Since Venom didn't have a true series back then, but rather a number of semi-related limited series. Each one was, pretty much, a self-contained story arc with its own villains, co-protagonists and supporting cast. As far as I can remember (many of my friends were hugely into Venom, I wasn't) this was done because the top brass of Marvel at the time considered Venom a somewhat problematic I.P.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
Davies

Re: Jab’s Builds (The Punisher! Jigsaw! Punisher Foes! Microchip!)

Post by Davies »

Gosh, a guy who's best known for proclaiming "I'm going to eat your brain" is problematic? Who'd've thunk it?
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Jabroniville

Mr. Pain

Post by Jabroniville »

MR. PAIN (Vincent Dio)
Created By:
Frank Tieri & Staz Johnson
First Appearance: Underworld #1 (April 2006)
Role: Huge Guy

-Mr. Pain is the brother of little-known character Underworld, who debuted in his own book in 2006. I've never read a comic featuring either guy. As brothers, they witnessed the death of their father while attempting to become a super-villain, leaving Vincent with a longtime hatred of superhumans. He is disgusted when his brother turns out to be one, and is arrested after losing a fight to Underworld, then Spider-Man. His anger leads to him gaining superhuman strength from someone called "The Consultant", whom he stiffed on the agreed price. As Mr. Pain, Vincent became the primary enforcer for The Owl, beating up Underworld and kicking him out of New York in revenge. Ultimately, all the villains he then sends against Underworld (including Boomerang and the Grizzly) fail, and he & the Owl are attacked by Underworld, who kicks Vincent in the balls. Despite Vincent pleading for his life, Underworld shoots him through the head, killing him. Underworld only lasted five issues in total, Vincent dying in the fourth.

-Mr. Pain was strong enough to lift a car over his head, but has only really been seen fighting Underworld, who was overpowered. Despite that, he's vulnerable to ball-shots, and being shot through the head.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Mickie Fondozzi

Post by Jabroniville »

MICKEY FONDOZZI
Created By:
Chuck Dixon & John Romita, Jr.
First Appearance: Punisher War Zone #1 (March 1992)
Role: Punisher Ally, Butt-Monkey

-A frequent recurring character in the Punisher books, Mickey is an Albanian pretending to be an Italian. A small-time crook, he is captured and psychologically tortured by the Punisher into "sponsoring" him for membership in the Carbone Crime Family, which creates numerous plot complications, like being nearly found out (and carrying out a hit on the "disloyal" guy who fingered them, who later turns into the undead Thorn), and later rescued by Shotgun after they're finally discovered. Punisher allows Mickey to live, so long as he remains an informant- Punisher & Shotgun then massacre the Carbones.

-He appears numerous other times, generally as a Butt-Monkey who nearly gets himself killed on several occasions, or has his small-time criminal operations (a chop-shop, smuggling cartoons, etc.) broken up by the Punisher. Much later, he reappears being ruthlessly interrogated by Frank, but Dagger uses her soul-cleansing powers on him to elicit a confession. Mickey gives up everything, and then fully reforms, having undergone a religious conversion. A suspicious Frank interrogates him again, but is stunned to discover that Mickey's conversion is GENUINE- He breaks his ties with the man, stating "You just can't trust a snitch anymore".

-Mickey is the smallest of small-time hoods, probably barely PL 3.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jabroniville

Chainsaw

Post by Jabroniville »

CHAINSAW (Real Name Unknown)
Created By:
Chuck Dixon & Sal Velluto
First Appearance: Marc Spector- Moon Knight #22 (Jan. 1991)
Status: Blown up by a crashing helicopter at the hands of Daredevil.
Role: Racist Menace
PL 7 (90)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+6)
Deception 2 (+5)
Expertise (Criminal) 5 (+5)
Insight 2 (+4)
Intimidation 4 (+7)
Investigation 2 (+2)
Perception 5 (+5)
Stealth 1 (+5)
Vehicles 5 (+10)

Advantages:
Equipment 5 (Arsenal), Improved Critical (Chainsaw), Ranged Attack 3, Startle

Equipment:
"Guns" Blast 4 (8)
"Knife" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Improved Critical) (2)
"Automatic Weapons" Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (Inaccurate -1) (11)
"Grenades" Blast 6 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Diminished Range -1) (17)
"Chainsaw" Strength-Damage +4 (Feats: Improved Critical) (Extras: Penetrating 4, Multiattack 4) (Flaws: Limited- Penetrating Only if Held Against Target) (Inaccurate -1) (10)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Chainsaw +8 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Guns +8 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Automatic Weapons +6 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +4

Complications:
Enemy (Moon Knight, The Punisher)
Hatred (Non-Whites)- Chainsaw leads the Praetorians- a white-supremacist biker gang.

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 30--15 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 13 (90)

-Chainsaw debuted in a Moon Knight issue written by Chuck Dixon, so of course he reappeared in Dixon's Punisher run- he was the leader of a white supremacist gang (secretly backed by the Secret Empire), dressed exactly like Leatherface, who threw people into a maze and then hunted them using his signature chainsaw. He abducted Moon Knight's girlfriend Marlene, and lost to the hero as a result- he was thought dead, but returned in Marvel Comics Presents, having been healed and then given an ADAMANTIUM-TIPPED CHAINSAW, because of course he was. He was trapped under rubble, but showed up again in The Punisher, again with the Empire backing him up to sow discord across the United States. He kidnapped Nomad's adopted kid "Bucky" and faced the Punisher, getting beaten up. When he was last seen, he and his motorcycle gang ended up with a helicopter landing on them thanks to Daredevil (who presumably didn't mean to KILL them)- they were blown up.

-Chainsaw is a minor threat for most super-heroes, being dangerous with his trademark weapon, but unable to hold up in a protracted battle with even Street-Level guys.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Damage

Post by Jabroniville »

DAMAGE (Jaime Ortiz)
Created By:
Carl Potts & Jim Lee
First Appearance: Punisher War Journal #8 (Sept. 1989)
Role: Rebuilt Cyborg, Dumb Criminal
PL 8 (111)
STRENGTH
2/6 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+6)
Deception 3 (+6)
Expertise (Criminal) 6 (+8)
Insight 2 (+3)
Intimidation 3 (+6)
Investigation 2 (+4)
Perception 4 (+5)
Stealth 1 (+5)
Vehicles 1 (+6)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Close Attack, Ranged Attack 5

Powers:
"Cybernetic Enhancements"
Enhanced Strength 4 [8]
Protection 4 [4]
"Machine Guns in Arms" Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (18) -- [19]
  • AE: "Flamethrower" Damage 6 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line) (12)
Senses 1 (Infravision) [1]
Offense:
Machine Guns +10 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Flamethrower +6 Area (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +8, Fortitude +5, Will +4

Complications:
Enemy (The Punisher)

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 26--13 / Advantages: 7 / Powers: 32 / Defenses: 7 (111)

-Damage started off as the leader of a gang full of goons who were slaughtered as they attempted to break into and steal the Punisher's Battle Wagon (which was then a big deal- repeatedly talked about in comics like some legendary thing. The kids I knew were ga-ga over it)- Damage survived, but was badly injured, breaking almost every bone in his body thanks to a pair of metal tentacles. The Punisher chose to spare him, letting him live out a life of suffering. The Kingpin, intrigued by the story of Damage, had him rebuilt as a cyborg by Donald Pierce- Ortiz nearly died on the operating table, but his sheer hatred and desire for revenge pulled him through.

-Damage & Sniper later turned up in a Punisher/Wolverine story, being rebuilt into a duplicate of Frank Castle in order to discredit the Punisher. But before he could do much, he and Wolverine engaged each other, disabling one another in a brutal fight that left pieces of Damage missing. The Punisher came across them, pulling a KO'd Wolvie off of one of Damage's limb-fragments, but the villain rose up like a horror movie monster. Castle fought him back and then shot a flare at him- covered by toxic chemicals from the fight(s), Damage lit up and exploded. The Kingpin finds his fragments, freezes them, and sends them to Pierce with even MORE money attached, asking for Damage to be rebuilt. He never reappears, probably because A) he was dumb, B) why the f*ck was the Kingpin so impressed by a guy who was crippled by A VAN?, and C) Donald Pierce was killed within a year of the Punisher/Wolverine story.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Leviathan

Post by Jabroniville »

LEVIATHAN (Real Name Unknown)
Created By:
D.G. Chichester & Keith Pollard
First Appearance: Nick Fury- Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #7 (Jan. 1990)
Role: Charlatan, Wheeler-Dealer
PL 7 (111)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+6)
Deception 5 (+9)
Expertise (Religion) 6 (+8)
Insight 2 (+5)
Intimidation 3 (+7)
Investigation 2 (+5)
Perception 4 (+7)
Persuasion 8 (+12)
Sleight of Hand 8 (+13)
Stealth 1 (+5)
Vehicles 5 (+10)

Advantages:
Equipment 5 (Arsenal), Ranged Attack 5

Equipment:
"Guns" Blast 4 (8)

Offense:
Unarmed +9 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Guns +10 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Automatic Weapons +8 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Enemy (The Punisher)

Total: Abilities: 66 / Skills: 48--24 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 11 (111)

-Leviathan was a Nick Fury enemy at first- his central gimmick being a religious leader who had a cult full of ultra-loyal followers ready to lay down their lives to help him... except he himself did not believe in his own gimmick. He allowed himself to be captured, but revealed a mastery of sleight of hand, easily getting out of his handcuffs and fooling a Guardsman into taking off his helmet, then beating him up and wearing the armor to get out of the Vault. He's beaten after two more issues, but is later broken out by agents of the Red Skull. He vexes Fury a few more times before he's finally brought down (his Marvunapp bio is REALLY detailed and contains too much to easily digest given it's involving EVERYTHING in each comic, but at one point he steals Fury's Infinity Formula, nearly dooming him to death by old age). He reappears in Silver Sable & the Wild Pack of all books, where his background in criminal mega-organizations is used to gather information on the killer of Silver Sable's beloved father. Hunted by the Punisher, he is protected by Sable, who allows him to make his escape as part of their deal.

-Leviathan is more of a con-man than anything, but is a capable hand-to-hand fighter. The primary danger with him is his band of ultra-loyal minions, of course.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds (The Punisher! Jigsaw! Punisher Foes! Microchip!)

Post by Jabroniville »

And yes, I know these clowns are more low-rent than all of Scourge’s victims combined, but I NEED TO BE THOROUGH, DAMMIT. I’m not an addict! I can quit doing Marvel builds any time I want!
Jabroniville

Saracen

Post by Jabroniville »

SARACEN (Muzzafar Lambert)
Created By:
Mike Baron & Erik Larson
First Appearance: The Punisher #22 (Aug. 1989)
Role: Mirror Image Villain (of the Punisher)
PL 8 (142)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 11 DEXTERITY 6
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 10 (+12)
Deception 7 (+10)
Expertise (Mercenary) 9 (+12)
Insight 4 (+8)
Intimidation 3 (+6)
Investigation 7 (+11)
Perception 7 (+11)
Persuasion 3 (+6)
Stealth 6 (+10)
Vehicles 4 (+10)

Advantages:
Connected, Contacts, Equipment 5 (Arsenal), Evasion, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Guns), Improved Critical (Swords), Improved Initiative, Jack-Of-All-Trades, Languages 2 (Many), Luck 2, Ranged Attack 7, Tracking

Equipment:
"Guns" Blast 4 (8)
"Sword" Strength-Damage +3 (Feats: Improved Critical) (2)

Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Sword +11 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Guns +12 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Automatic Weapons +10 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +7

Complications:
Enemy (The Punisher)

Total: Abilities: 74 / Skills: 60--30 / Advantages: 25 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 13 (142)

-Now THIS guy's a bit curious. Primarily because, despite me owning a Marvel Card featuring him, and previously doing an entire set of builds devoted ENTIRELY to the guys from Marvel Cards I hadn't yet statted... I somehow never got around to Saracen. Either because I couldn't find the bios necessary or what, Saracen, who always somewhat interested me, was never there. The weird thing is... he was on the Series II Marvel Card along with Jigsaw as the token "Punisher Foes" of that set, but he was NEVER A MAJOR VILLAIN. I think they just kinda needed a Punisher guy to be on a card and he was still alive at the time.

-"Saracen", as it turns out, is an antiquated term used interchangeably for Arabs & Muslims. It was initially a term used to describe the tribes around what is now Saudi Arabia, but a few centuries on, it became the exclusive term by which everyone who was Muslim and/or Arab was referred. It wasn't until the 16th Century that the language shifted again. The term MAY be derived from foreign words meaning "to loot/plunder/raid", given the reputation of the desert raiders of the time.

-The character known as Saracen is a globe-trotting mercenary who engages in both thievery and assassination, and is labeled a terrorist. Despite being pretty evil, he and the Punisher team up in the character's debut, as they've both infiltrated a "Ninja training camp" in which those running it are murdering students. Saracen is on the trail of someone who killed a high-end Armenian rebel, and ultimately has his life saved by the Punisher. He reappears in other Punisher books, having been hired to KILL Frank this time. In a bit that's actually mentioned on my Marvel Card, Saracen is responsible for the deaths of Frank Castle's last remaining relatives- out of revenge for Punisher escaping his sight. Frank then frames Saracen for murdering a corrupt US Senator (who, of course, Frank had murdered).

-Saracen reappears as "Colonel Hawk", working for a made-up Middle Eastern country ("Trafia"). The Punisher is captured by the Trafians, but he escapes execution- Punisher is then prevented from executing his foe by Microchip, who points out that Saracen is under the protection of Israel and "Zukistan", the rivals to Trafia. A double-agent, basically. Saracen is thus one of the most-recurring Punisher foes, repeatedly being able to escape Frank's sights... but all that ends in Peru, where Saracen is working for drug lords. At a "Terrorist Convention" in the Middle East, Punisher assumes Saracen's identity and blows it up, killing hundreds of terrorists- Saracen ambushes him and forces Frank into a swordfight. Holy shit, that is so "Batman vs. Ra's al-Ghul". Finally, the Punisher dismembers and impales his foe, ending Saracen's threat. The character never reappears.

-Saracen is a multi-talented character with a LOT of luck (you had to be pretty damn good to escape the PUNISHER shooting at you in the early 1990s), sort of like Frank's opposite number in a lot of ways. Versatile and skilled, he's got the ability to disappear pretty readily, speaking many languages and being good at disguise.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Magdalena

Post by Jabroniville »

MAGDALENA (Magda Sinclair)
Created By:
Ivan Velez Jr. & Stephen B. Jones
First Appearance: Over the Edge #5 (March 1996)
Role: One-Off Foe
PL 7 (93)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+6)
Deception 3 (+6)
Expertise (Criminal) 6 (+8)
Insight 2 (+4)
Intimidation 3 (+6)
Investigation 2 (+4)
Perception 4 (+6)
Stealth 1 (+5)
Vehicles 1 (+6)

Advantages:
Equipment 1 (Knives), Improved Critical (Knives), Ranged Attack 5

Equipment:

Offense:
Knives +8 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +4

Complications:
Enemy (The Punisher)

Total: Abilities: 60 / Skills: 26--13 / Advantages: 7 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 11 (90)

-Magdalena is a one-off opponent from a book I've never heard of called Over the Edge- it stems from the short-lived "Marvel Edge" line of more "edgy" books like Daredevil's & Nick Fury's, along with incongruous things like The Incredible Hulk, Doctor Strange and Ghost Rider after the Midnight Sons line was entirely axed. This was why Frank's book was cancelled in 1995, in fact. This was in the aftermath of Tom DeFalco being removed as Editor-In-Chief of a Post-"Comic Book Bust" Marvel Comics, replaced by five separate "Editors-In-Chief", who each ruled over a small fiefdom. Bobbie Chase oversaw these books, while others took over the X-Titles, Spider-Titles (oh my God, this is around the Clone Saga), and Avengers-related ones. So in Over the Edge, which set off the line, a temporarily-insane Punisher hunted down Nick Fury and killed him- the Mafia then faked his execution and recruited him as a mob boss. Marvel Edge died in April 1996.

-Magda Sinclair was a retired assassin who quit and became a nun, but was forced by her old employer, Jack Shadows, to kill the Punisher or see her fellow nuns killed. Magdalena attacked the Punisher in his hotel room, but lost the fight and was at his mercy... but the next night, the two set up a sting operation, gunning down Shadows' clients, but Magdalena spared her former boss and had him sent to prison. She later leaves the nunnery, feeling that others will find her and do the same blackmailing, and tries to convince Frank to quit his life of murderous vigilantism. Frank doesn't even think consider the option. She is later listed as a "Potential Initiative Recruit" post-Civil War, but the cover of the book features MAGDALENE, a completely different character from the 1990s Avengers book.

-Magdalena is a good knife-fighter, apparently, but loses in her debut to the Punisher.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Martin Soap

Post by Jabroniville »

MARTIN SOAP
Created By:
Garth Ennis & Steve Dillon
First Appearance: The Punisher #2 (May 2000)
Role: Butt-Monkey, Cop Ally to The Punisher

-Martin Soap was created by the Preacher duo of Ennis & Dillon when they resurrected the Punisher for modern audiences. He was an eternal butt-monkey who had all manner of calamity befall him, because oh yeah, Ennis & Dillon were writing. He still managed to become an NYPD detective, but almost all his cases were botched by things like the judge being declared insane, or the entire jury taking ecstasy (again, Ennis & Dillon). Soap is made the leader of a two-man task force (soon one-man, because his partner hangs himself when Soap criticizes his work), then allies with a woman whom he crushes on (she is, of course, a lesbian), all investigating the Punisher as part of an NYPD "Task Force". However, the Punisher still slaughters the entire Gnucci Family, then offers the Task Force compromising pictures of the mayor (which Ma Gnucci was using to remain immune to prosecution)- Soap uses these pictures to blackmail his way into becoming police commissioner.

-In the next Punisher series, Soap is demoted when it's shown that he solicited the services of a prostitute. The Punisher stops him from committing suicide and gets him to act as Frank's mole within the NYPD- Soap later kills a serial killer and gets promoted again. He later has his life saved by the Punisher, but loses his cool when his "only friend" turns out to just be a bartender who doesn't care about him- Frank defends himself when Soap tries to shoot him, and tells him to "just go" when he's not happy with his lot in life. Soap then moves to Los Angeles and becomes a porn star, apparently never realizing that he had enormous genitals. Because again, Ennis & Dillon.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jabroniville

Dodgeball

Post by Jabroniville »

DODGEBALL (Bill Lukash)
Created By:
Marc Guggenheim & Mico Suayan
First Appearance: The Trial of the Punisher #2 (Dec. 2013)
Role: Jobber Villain

-In a strange one-off, this guy is a supervillain who got out of serving jail time multiple times due to having Matt Murdock as his defense attorney. Eventually, the Punisher attacked him, and despite the intervention of Murdock as Daredevil, Frank shot Dodgeball through the head. Why Frank would deal with such a small-time idiot is not mentioned. He's a simple goon who shoots exploding energy balls out of a wrist gauntlet.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Martin Soap

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:46 am Because again, Ennis & Dillon.
It's stuff like this, along with the gratuitous violence and spiteful way the duo treats things like superheroes that pretty much makes it impossible for me to enjoy anything they do.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Lady Gorgon

Post by Jabroniville »

LADY GORGON (Tanya Adrian)
Created By:
Matt Fraction & Rick Remender
First Appearance: Punisher War Journal #20 (Aug. 2008)
Role: Possessed Weapon-User, Vigilante

-A new character (okay, TEN YEARS- I'm old), Lady Gorgon is a member of The Hand, and was hired by Jigsaw to assassinate the Punisher. Using her telepathy and blades, she lures Frank to a vulnerable position, but is shot in the head by his ally Silver Sable. Surviving, but expelled from the Hand, she tries to restore her honor by killing Frank in his weird, inexplicable "Franken-Castle" phase. She swipes a mystical Hand sword to take out Franken-Castle, but he wipes out her allies and she is impaled by one of her former masters. AGAIN surviving, she reappears having altered her appearance to look like Maria Castle (Frank's wife), and tries to psychologicall torture him. The Punisher surrenders, unwilling to kill her, but he's informed by his ally that she's an imposter. In a rage, Frank then beats Lady Gorgon to death.

-Lady Gorgon was a low-powered Telepath who could broadcast thoughts, link them together (she lures out Frank by making him feel the pain of a homeless person whose throat she slit), and use Mind Control. She is proficient with blades, and could not be seen by artificial means (ie. security cameras, spy satellites), but didn't seem overly great in a fight, as without her tricks, she is usually easily beaten.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Lady Gorgon

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:15 am Image

LADY GORGON (Tanya Adrian)
Created By:
Matt Fraction & Rick Remender
First Appearance: Punisher War Journal #20 (Aug. 2008)
What in the actual F- . . . If you hadn't put Fraction and Remender as her creators, I would have sworn from the outfit alone she was another Ennis addition.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.