Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

X-Wing

Post by Jabroniville »

X-WING
Role: Heroic Starfighter

Baseline Stats: Huge Size, Strength 10, Defense 8, Toughness 11 (17)
Movement: Space Travel 2, Flight 12 (28)
Features: None (0)

Weapons:
"Proton Torpedos" Blast 12 (Feats: Extended Range 3, Homing 2) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (Flaws: Unreliable- 5 Uses) (41) -- (42)
  • AE: "Four Laser Cannons" Blast 12 (Feats: Extended Range 3) (Extras: Multiattack) (39)
"Deflector Shields" Protection 1 (Extras: Impervious 7) (8)

Total Cost: Stats: 17 / Movement: 28 / Features: 0 / Weapons: 50 (95 Equipment Points)

-The T-65 X-Wing is the "official" starfighter of the Rebel Alliance, having been built by a group of Rebel sympathizers that refused to give their design to the Empire. This was the ship piloted by Luke Skywalker that allowed him to destroy the first Death Star, and came to be the iconic Rebel craft. They're no shade on the Millennium Falcon, but are pretty effective and mobile (two Defense higher than a real-world Fighter Jet, and two points tougher). The E-Wing is basically the same, and was a troubled design that eventually came into its own in the novels.
Jabroniville

Y-Wing

Post by Jabroniville »

Y-WING
Role: Lesser Heroic Starfighter, Bomber

Baseline Stats: Huge Size, Strength 10, Defense 5, Toughness 12 (15)
Movement: Space Travel 1, Flight 10 (22)
Features: None (0)

Weapons:
"Proton Torpedos" Blast 12 (Feats: Extended Range 3, Homing 2) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (Flaws: Unreliable- 5 Uses) (41) -- (43)
  • AE: "Laser Cannons" Blast 12 (Feats: Extended Range 3) (Extras: Multiattack) (39)
  • AE: "Ion Cannons" Affliction 12 (Tech Skill of Creator; Dazed/Stunned/Paralyzed) (Feats: Extended Range 3) (Extras: Ranged, Cumulative, Multiattack) (Flaws: Limited to Technology) (39)
"Deflector Shields" Protection 1 (Extras: Impervious 7) (8)

Total Cost: Stats: 15 / Movement: 22 / Features: 0 / Weapons: 51 (91 Equipment Points)

-Y-Wings are less-popular than X-Wings, but have a specialized role- they're tough, but slow fighters designed to drop off high payloads of explosives, then fight their way out. The B-Wing is a slower, albeit tougher and more heavily-armed, type of ship, meant to replace the Y-Wing. It would have, too, if not for the difficulty in using them.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Wedge! Luke Skywalker! Obi-Wan Kenobi!)

Post by Ares »

The X-Wing is just a sign of Star Wars creativity and good ship design. It looks like a lived in, real ship with a unique design, making it instantly stand out from any other sci-fi starship. It both looks like a real world ship, yet the x-wing deployment makes it clearly something not of our world. Very cool.

With the Y-Wing, it's hilarious watching Rogue One and then watching The Last Jedi. In Rogue One, the Y-Wings zip nimbly around the battlefield, drop a small payload of ion bombs that completely take one Star Destroyer out of the fight, and then set it up for the Hammerhead Corvet to make use of it. In the Last Jedi, the Y-Wings have been replaced with these painfully slow ships with no maneuverability, no shields, and a bomb payload so volatile that blowing up one bomber causes a cascade effect that takes out all but one bomber, which then only barely manages to drop it's payload. Said payload, incidentally, destroys the target ship AND the bomber, making any successful bomb run a suicide run.

So in 30 years, the Resistance decided to swap out fast, effective bombers that could double duty as support combat fighters, and instead got the slowest, most vulnerable, most bone stupid bombers who can only do their job by a virtue of a happy miracle. It was so bad that Rise of Skywalker had to throw in actual Y-Wings, as if to say "yeah, those bombers were stupid".
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

It's interesting just how many variants of TIE Fighters there are. Even just in the movies, there'st he standard TIE FIghters, the TIE Bombers, and TIE Advanced. And then in the Expanded Universe things got rather ridiclous, with all sorts of variants, some with really strange designs.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

greycrusader wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:36 am
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:21 pm
greycrusader wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:13 pm Oh come on, Jab, if it was any good, surely it would have been nominated for an Oscar for Best Animated Film, I mean it can' be as good as Abominable....
Guess who just became DEAD TO ME!?!

Aside from those clearly corrupt old white dudes at the Academy who were bribed and also hate women and diversity, which is the only reason a female-directed movie like Frozen II didn't get a nomination over the boring Toy Story 4!!
Actually, I have yet to see any either Frozen 2 or any of the other animated films which were nominated, but I thought the trailers alone for the former were incredibly impressive, and said so at the time. The Oscars are just inexplicable in terms of their voting process sometime (read: extremely frequently). The nominees every year are a mix of massively praised films, oddball movies which no one saw but got "talked about" a lot, and corny throw-backs that get tossed in for nostalgia's sake, or because someone's favorite aunt really, really liked them. So some really deserving stuff gets pushed out by default. I mean, How to Train Your Dragon 3??? I didn't even realize that came out yet!

All my best.
Okay.... HALF-dead to me. Watch Frozen II finally and I'll render you alive to me again :P.

How To Train Your Dragon 3 actually got a lot of respect, and won one of Best Animated Feature awards already- like a lot of people, I discounted that franchise because of the character designs, but the first one was legitimately very good, and I think they've always been well-liked... just not nearly as popular as other stuff going.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Oh damn, someone actually put up the whole version of this song (Omar Sharif) from the Tonys, and I missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9FvC5qEMBA

Freaking AMAZING performance by Katrina Lenk. And I didn't even notice how good Tony Shaloub's acting was until it was called out (mostly by girls, because I think all the boys were like his character; transfixed by her song and movements). The way his head just sways and bobs with her own movements, even though he's not even moving in his chair- he's matching what she's doing, but so subtley. And the way he just GRINS at her halfway through. No wonder this damn thing won the Tony that year.
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

Ares wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:30 am The X-Wing is just a sign of Star Wars creativity and good ship design. It looks like a lived in, real ship with a unique design, making it instantly stand out from any other sci-fi starship. It both looks like a real world ship, yet the x-wing deployment makes it clearly something not of our world. Very cool.

With the Y-Wing, it's hilarious watching Rogue One and then watching The Last Jedi. In Rogue One, the Y-Wings zip nimbly around the battlefield, drop a small payload of ion bombs that completely take one Star Destroyer out of the fight, and then set it up for the Hammerhead Corvet to make use of it. In the Last Jedi, the Y-Wings have been replaced with these painfully slow ships with no maneuverability, no shields, and a bomb payload so volatile that blowing up one bomber causes a cascade effect that takes out all but one bomber, which then only barely manages to drop it's payload. Said payload, incidentally, destroys the target ship AND the bomber, making any successful bomb run a suicide run.

So in 30 years, the Resistance decided to swap out fast, effective bombers that could double duty as support combat fighters, and instead got the slowest, most vulnerable, most bone stupid bombers who can only do their job by a virtue of a happy miracle. It was so bad that Rise of Skywalker had to throw in actual Y-Wings, as if to say "yeah, those bombers were stupid".
Not to mention the fact that, in the original specs, the Y-Wing was of the few starfighters with rear turret gun to complement a payload that was equivalent to a corvette.
In more than one way the Y-Wing is the A-10 Warthog of Star Wars: a dated design (it was first fielded during the Clone Wars) that remains more efficient that anything after it.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
Jabroniville

Han Solo

Post by Jabroniville »

HAN SOLO
Role:
Scruffy-Looking Nerf-Herder, Space Scoundrel, The Cynic Gone Good
Group Affiliations: The Rebel Alliance
PL 9 (186)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 6
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+6)
Athletics 8 (+10)
Deception 9 (+12)
Expertise (Intergalactic Scoundrel) 11 (+14)
Insight 4 (+8)
Intimidation 2 (+5)
Investigation 4 (+8)
Perception 6 (+10)
Ranged Combat (Blasters) 5 (+13)
Stealth 2 (+6)
Technology 3 (+6)
Vehicles 10 (+16)

Advantages:
Beginner's Luck, Daze (Deception), Defensive Attack, Diehard, Equipment 39 (Blaster +5- Multiattack, The Millennium Falcon), Evasion, Fascinate (Deception), Fearless, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Blaster) 2, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Jack-Of-All-Trades, Languages 2 (Several), Luck 2, Precise Attack (Ranged/Cover), Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 2, Set-Up, Skill Mastery (Scoundrel), Taunt, Teamwork, Ultimate Scoundrel Skill

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Laser Blaster +13 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +12

Defenses:
Dodge +14 (DC 24), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +10

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)- Han is a greedy S.O.B., and only does things for the money. However...
Motivation (Defeating The Empire)- Han eventually realizes how important beating The Empire is, and joins The Rebel Alliance.
Relationship (Chewbacca)- Han is cordial, though sometimes argumentative, with his Wookiee co-pilot.
Relationship (Princess Leia)- The two of them argue from the moment they meet, and are constantly at each other's throats. Naturally, they're in love.
Relationship (Luke Skywalker)- Han treats Luke as a bit of a subordinate (always calling him "kid"), but comes to think of him like a brother, rescuing him many times.
Enemy (Jabba the Hutt)- Han owes the fat bastard a great deal of credits, which sends mercenaries like Greedo, Bossk and Boba Jett his way.
Secret (Plenty)- Han, as a mercenary, has tons of secrets, and doesn't want the Empire to know any of them. Tons of stuff on the Falcon is illegal to own in the Imperial Era.
Relationship (The Millennium Falcon)- Like all good men, Han Solo loves his ship.

Total: Abilities: 68 / Skills: 64--32 / Advantages: 66 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 20 (186)

The Scruffy-Looking Nerf-Herder:
-Han Solo is one of the central heroes to the saga, and one of its best characters- he's really important to the overall "feel" of the thing- like Grumpy of the Seven Dwarfs, he's the "Cynical One" that snarks about the plot ("hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a blaster at your side, kid"), thus sort of taking the position of those viewers who would roll their eyes at all the esoteric "Jedi Stuff", especially as the first film really had to feature exposition about it in order to get audiences to buy into what it was. Han also represents the grungier, run-down nature of the series- this wasn't some standard Glistening Sci-Fi romp, full of towering spires and sleek starships; this was a dirty galaxy, full of scum and villainy. Technology often barely worked, everything aside from the Empire's stuff was always dirty, and anyone who wasn't a Galactic Officer was basically like Han Solo- some scruffy-looking guy just looking to make a buck and stay out of The Empire's business. He wasn't PRO-Empire, but he definitely wasn't risking his ass to FIGHT them- he's more like Rick in Casablanca, whose trademark was "I don't stick me neck out for ANYBODY!"

-We get a "Character Defining Moment" right away, as Han casually murders the man sent to harass him for his debut to some Crimelord, TOTALLY SHOOTING FIRST. This marks an immediate contrast to the noble Obi-Wan, and the bright-eyed naive Luke, and it's made moreso when we see his gigantic fuzzy co-pilot and their "piece of junk!" ship, The Millennium Falcon. Han is The Rogue- a smirking, cynical, get-your-money-and-go type of guy, but also a risk-taker, a thief, and a dishonest man. The PERFECT makings of a popular hero- you can see this type of guy as the hero in any number of films these days, but back then was a bit more rare. Han hardly invented the Rogue Hero, though.

Han Evolves:
-Han is of course all about the money, and makes sure to tell everyone this constantly throughout the first film. He's amused by Luke's innocense, and likes him well enough, but he REALLY argues with the sanctimonious, self-righteous "Princess" broad they have to go and rescue. Naturally, at the end of the film, Han takes the money and runs... only to come flying back at the VERY LAST SECOND, saving the day (AND Luke's life), allowing the Rebel Alliance to destroy the lethal Death Star. Han, a classic "I'm staying out of it" type of character, instead has his Casablanca moment, gains some Character Development, and decides that the Empire really DOES need to be stopped, after all! Han's unselfish decision saves the galaxy from the Empire, and he becomes an ardent Rebel. In the second film, he's on the side of the angels, but still constantly argues with Leia and sexually harrasses her... naturally, they fall in love, and Han gets the CLASSIC douchey male line ("I love you!" "... I know.") before being frozen in carbonite and sent off to Jabba the Hutt.

-Rescued in the final film, Han generally has little to do- he's saved by the other heroes, Luke faces Vader and the Emperor, the Ewoks are the strongest force against the Stormtroopers on the ground, and LANDO takes the Falcon against the Death Star. You really didn't need him at all actually, save the fact that he's important to the first part of the plot- his Character Arc was basically at its end- he Casablancas himself into the main conflict in the first film, and falls in love with Leia in the second. The EU goes on and on about his past, his future, and his children (All of whom are naturally totes Jedi-powered. One goes to The Dark Side). The Sequel Trilogy starts with him being heavily featured in the first film- a throwback to A New Hope. He's acting a bit broken after his singular child falls to the Dark Side, and is ultimately killed trying to reason with Ben (now "Kylo Ren").

Why Han Works:
-Han is probably the most-popular of the heroes in the franchise- even moreso than the main hero Luke. Harrison Ford (who really didn't care for the character that much) played him with such a cocky, disaffected way that guys couldn't help but see him as the Ideal Man. The fact that he got to do all the "fun stuff" (snark, argue, cheat, steal, brag, etc.) AND become a hero in the end really seals the deal. His Character Arc is just as effective as Luke's (Wannabe Hero to Real Hero to Peace-Offering Hero Who Only Fights If He Has To), he gets the girl (how many movies feature only the SECONDARY protagonist doing so?), and he's got the coolest ship in the galaxy. Han Solo was the man. It's not for nothing that Harrison Ford became BY FAR the biggest star out of the original cast, and is still marketable today. It's pretty obvious watching the film that he, Frank Oz & James Earl Jones are a head and shoulders above the other cast members.

Scoundrel Skills:
-Han Solo is a great hand to have in a firefight, though represents the more "human" element of the series in his comparative-frailty- he has nowhere near the Parry score of a Jedi, and is only PL 5 when unarmed. This is pretty common in the series- he's a GOOD fighter, but he's only really shown beating up some Mooks in hand-to-hand. When faced with someone like Darth Vader, there's absolutely no question as to who's going to win. This is part of the fun with Han- he's always getting his ass kicked, being captured, being frozen and being disarmed- his injuries rack up across the Original Trilogy and are rather numerous. Yet he's still fighting- that scrappy nature is classic for the character.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shock

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Obi-Wan Kenobi! Qui-Gon Jinn! Han Solo!)

Post by Shock »

Han Solo is what the prequels were missing. Nobody was cool. Nobody was gritty. There was no contrast to play off the Jedi and Padme, all solidly in the boy/girlscout category.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

The Prequels were the bright and shiny era. The Empire and after was the dark and gritty era.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Shock

Re: TIE Fighters

Post by Shock »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:59 am Image
TIE Fighters are just the best. I can't believe you didn't even mention the sound. The variants is one of the things that made them cool. Aside from the TIE and the Advanced (which should have shields), you have

TIE Interceptor - faster, more heavily armed

TIE Bomber - slow, has missiles

And the silly TIE Defender - overpowered ridiculous fighter introduced in the TIE Fighter video game
Grenzer

Post by Grenzer »

As an aside, I always liked how the WEG RPG fleshed out the Imperial Military. Sure, compared to any real world organization it was a mess in terms of equipment, training, and logistics. However, when you compare it to how the Imperials are depicted in the films it makes the idea that they had the means to hold and garrison most of the galaxy and regard the Rebels as mostly a nuisance a lot easier to swallow. And there were some cool ship and tank designs as well, and they (mostly) managed not to clash with the aesthetics set by the Old Trilogy.

I think that is what bothers me about the weapons and technology seen in the Disney movies. When they are not directly copying the old designs, everything looks off. Like this ships and various other tools do not quite belong in the SW universe. It hurt the movies at least as much as the questionable writing did.
Jabroniville

The Millennium Falcon

Post by Jabroniville »

THE MILLENNIUM FALCON
Role: Most Rad Starship Of All Time

Baseline Stats: Colossal Size, Strength 15, Defense 10, Toughness 14 (16)
Movement: Space Travel 3, Flight 12 (30)
Features: Secret Smuggling Holds, Cargo Jettison, Lounge Area w/ Gaming Table (3)

Weapons:
"Blaster Array" Blast 15 (Feats: Extended Range 3) (Extras: Multiattack) (48) -- (101)
"Side Cannon #1" Blast 13 (26)
"Side Cannon #2" Blast 13 (26)
  • AE: "Concussion Missile Launcers" Blast 14 (Feats: Extended Range 3, Homing 3) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (62)
"Shield Generators" Protection 3 (Extras: Impervious 13) (16)
"Sensor Jammer" Concealment (All Senses) 10 (Flaws: Limited to Machines) (10)

Total Cost: Stats: 16 / Movement: 30 / Features: 3 / Weapons: 127 (176 Equipment Points)

-The Millennium Falcon is a legendary, awesome-looking ship, which makes it all the funnier than a running gag in the first film was "you came in THAT thing? You're braver than I thought!". Based off of the Boeing Superfortress planes of World War II, it's about half the length of a 747, but has that grungy, "Well-Used" look that typifies a lot of Star Wars vessels, especially in the Empire Era. The thing's got battle damage all over the place, has refuse strewn about the corridors, features the cockpit awkwardly to one side, and is this dingy GRAY colour. It looks cool and bad-ass to US, but in its own world, it looks beaten-down.

-The Falcon is a high-powered war machine, being capable of easily taking out TIE Fighters and other Imperial ships, as well as the sensor arrays of superstations like Star Destroyers & Death Stars, but is certainly no match for those titans. Despite its large size, it has the Defenses of a Jetski, and an extremely-good Toughness score, in part thanks to its Shielding. There's also a fancy "Sensor Jammer", which I figure for just Concealment From Machines. Of note are the pair of Side Cannons, which are separate from the main Blasters in the middle in terms of cost, since technically other people may enter those little WWII-esque "Pods" and manually blast away. If only Han & Chewie are on the ship, then they're not useable.
Jabroniville

Re: TIE Fighters

Post by Jabroniville »

Shock wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:04 am TIE Fighters are just the best. I can't believe you didn't even mention the sound. The variants is one of the things that made them cool. Aside from the TIE and the Advanced (which should have shields), you have
Oh, well I gave it more Toughness, so I figured that would be enough. And I forgot the sound they made- I haven't seen the movies in like 15 years or so I bet, lol.
Jabroniville

Chewbacca

Post by Jabroniville »

CHEWBACCA
Role:
Comic Relief, Co-Pilot
Group Affiliations: The Rebel Alliance, The Wookiee Race
PL 9 (140)
STRENGTH
6 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+10)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 3 (+12)
Expertise (Galactic Mercenary) 8 (+11)
Insight 2 (+4)
Intimidation 8 (+8)
Perception 5 (+7)
Technology 6 (+9)
Vehicles 12 (+12)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Daze (Intimidation), Diehard, Equipment 3 (Crossbow Blaster +6), Extraordinary Effort, Fast Grab, Fearless, Improved Aim, Improved Critical 2 (Unarmed, Blasters), Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Initiative, Improved Hold, Improved Smash, Jack-Of-All-Trades, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 11, Seize Initiative, Startle, Takedown 2

Powers:
"Wookiee Physiology"
Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation- Jungle Worlds) [2]

Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Crossbow Thingie +12 (+7 Ranged Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +7

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +11 (DC 11), Toughness +6, Fortitude +8, Will +8

Complications:
Relationship (Han Solo)- Chewbacca owes his life to the scruffy scoundrel, though is known to voice his displeasure to Han quite often.
Disabled (Semi-Mute)- Only people who understand his growls can comprehend what Chewbacca is saying.
Temper- Wookiees are famously-temperamental, and Chewie is no exception- he'll even freak out of he loses "Space Chess".
Relationship (Family)- Chewie's wife Mallatobuk and son Lumpawarrump are important to him. And actually in-continuity, despite being introduced in the odious Holiday Special.
Responsibility (Honor)- Wookiees are forbidden from using their claws in combat.

Total: Abilities: 58 / Skills: 48--24 / Advantages: 36 / Powers: 2 / Defenses: 20 (140)

-Chewbacca is one of the weirder parts of the Original Trilogy, when you think about it- how many movies in that era had a Sidekick Character that incoherently-growled every bit of dialogue? Especially one that was in so much of the film? Here was this giant fuzzy monster sitting besides the movie's main heroes, roaring all the time, but also doing TECHNICAL WORK. Then he starts firing lasers with his Energy Crossbow- no wonder the actors were always going "WTF?" during the entire production. But really, he's ideal- a big ship like the Millennium Falcon would need more than one guy to operate it, but they already HAD a bunch of characters. So how about one who couldn't talk, thus giving us a totally-unique character who's also a study in contrasts (looks like a monster/good with mechanics), but wouldn't crowd up things with too much dialogue or exposition. His "ARRARGGWGERARWWERWEWRERW!!!" growls are now an iconic, irreplaceable part of Pop Culture, and part of what makes the Star Wars franchise so fun. He was a bit silly and goofy without going "Full Jar Jar".

-Lucas based Chewie off of the image of his dog Indiana (who obviously inspired another Lucas character) sitting in the driver's seat of his car- getting the idea of this silent, hairy co-pilot. Peter Mayhew, a 7'3" actor, was chosen for the big fuzzy costume, which allowed the silly character a measure of dignity- if he was small, he'd be intolerable. But at more than seven feet tall, now he was a monster- you HAD to take him seriously. He's basically just a "Sidekick" in the films, rarely mattering much to the plot besides being another warm body- his backstory is that he allied with Han Solo when Solo, then an Imperial trooper, refused an order to kill him. Some of the funnier moments involve Chewie making some vocalization, and Han responding like he'd just spoken perfect Basic ("Quit complaining!"). He's even popular enough that his death in some random EU novel became BIG NEWS, leading to upset fans who've never read one of the novels in their lives.

-Chewie also appeared frequently in the Sequel Trilogy, though usually as a side guy who didn't mean as much. He's Han's sidekick once more, and mournfully wails at Han's death at the hands of Kylo Ren, shooting the villain and justifying why he sucked in his next fight. He does the same thing when he hears that Leia dies on them in the final movie, collapsing in grief. They tease his death for all of ten seconds in that one, but he manages to make it out- thus being the only one of the Original Five to make it through the entire series with his life. Only the Droids are as survivable.

-Being fast and overwhelmingly-strong, Chewbacca is one of the most-dangerous members of the Main Party in melee- he will easily take out a whole group of Stormtroopers, faster than anyone but Luke. His Advantages are completely-different from everyone else, being keyed towards startling bad guys, grappling them and tearing them to pieces... AND he's a great shot!
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.