Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
BriarThrone

Re: Jab's Builds! (Batgirl! Armor! Beak! Elixir! Wind Dancer! Surge!)

Post by BriarThrone »

L-Space wrote:The Rebels had actual military leaders and strategists,
L-Space wrote:so I'm pretty sure their troops weren't untrained.

I'm a prior service infantry soldier and a military history buff. I don't know what you think the relationship between these two statements is, but you're wrong.

The presence of an experienced officer corps doesn't turn irregulars into good troops. It can help, but you need infrastructure, personnel, and time. All things in critically short supply in just about any rebellion. The Rebellion, just like 90%+ other rebellions in history, relied on poorly trained irregulars for fighting forces. It's one of the few things Lucas was demonstrably correct about. The role of an experienced officer corps in this situation is to know the limitations of inexperienced troops and pick battles accordingly.
L-Space wrote:I feel like it's a matter of perspective. You see stormtroopers being taken out by "teddy bears" and think that must make the stormtroopers weak, whereas I see the same thing and think that must make the Ewoks strong. I'll admit my own bias is also based on reading a comic where after first meeting and attacking the Ewoks, the Stormtroopers are systematically and ruthlessly hunted down lol.
The EU is always attempting to take what we saw in the movies and exaggerate it into something totally other. This is one of the major points that drove me away from the Star Wars fandom. Trying to discuss what's going on in the movies, and we quite clearly see one thing, but according to some ridiculous fanboy who got permission to write about it "officially," it's actually some totally other thing that's way more awesome and powerful, because Star Wars is so wicked awesome you guys!
L-Space wrote:I prefer thinking of it as this slow moving, but unyielding ball of fury that will hunt the bad guys down through sheer attrition :D.
Looking at the rest of that crew, that tortoise is going to arrive in time to savage some vaguely anonymous chunks of meat.
BriarThrone

Post by BriarThrone »

Batgirl III wrote:There is no basis for this in the films; the original trilogy presents the rebellion as a formidable (if outnumbered) military that is the able to successfully battle the Empire:

"It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire."
(emphasis mine)
The Rebellion is a thing that is widely known across the universe, with bases, spaceships, hidden bases, etc... and they have literally just won their first victory against the Empire. That's not a glowing endorsement.

The meat of their operation is going to come from the remnant of planetary regular forces that got scrapped when the Galactic Republic became the Galactic Empire - through a subversion of the existing order, mind, so they wouldn't have held out much, and many of them would have signed on with the Empire as auxiliary forces.
Batgirl III wrote:The rebels have dedicated ground combat branches, dedicated fleets of capital ships, a space-superiority starfighter corps, Admirals, Generals, an espionage network... Honestly, their order of battle seems orders of magnitude better developed than the entire combined military of Naboo in TPM.
Right... but the remaining military of Naboo and similar planets is exactly where they would have drawn their very limited pool of regulars. If they had a ton of those to draw from, they wouldn't be doing crazy things like putting a moisture farmer with no actual combat flight training into one of their attack squadrons in the most desperate mission of all - destroying the Death Star. In a situation like that, irregulars are a huge liability... unless that's pretty much all you've got. Trained Imperial defectors like Wedge Antilles don't come along every day, you know.
Batgirl III wrote:Ultimately, of course, George Lucas was making a lite space opera about space-wizards with laser swords and pew-pew-pew WWII dogfights in spaaaaace...! He clearly wasn't interested in telling the sort of hard sci-fi military-focused fiction that you'd get in, say, a David Weber or Heinlein novel. Heck, Warhammer 40,000 has more realistic military tactics than the Star Wars films... and hordes of naked nuns with chainsaw swords are considered a viable infantry formation in that universe.
The nuns are usually not naked...
Batgirl III wrote:Bottom line? Stormtroopers are cooler than Boba Fett.
Of course. At this point, we're just arguing magnitude.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Batgirl III wrote:Bottom line? Stormtroopers are cooler than Bona Fett.
Is this a typo, or a new nickname, envoking a term for a terrible blunder or an erect penis?
Batgirl III wrote:Anyway... Does Jab's rule about off-topic posts requiring MILF pics still stand? If so...

MIWHLTHF, anyway. (Would Have Like To Have ______ed)

When I was about thirteen, the local university was showing the original Star Wars in their ballroom theatre one weekend, and my brother and I went all three days. During one of those times, Princess Leia illicited a reaction from me that... well, I was in puberty, and she was the first movie character that caused me to lose my seed in my trousers.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Jabroniville

Dust

Post by Jabroniville »

Man, I didn't know those things came in C-cup.

DUST (Sooraya Qadir)
Created By:
Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely & Ethan Van Sciver
First Appearance: The New X-Men #133 (Dec. 2002)
Group Affiliations: X-Students, The Hellions, The Young X-Men
Role: Captain Ethnic, Shy Girl
PL 8 (153)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+4)
Athletics 3 (+4)
Expertise (History) 4 (+5)
Expertise (Theology & Philosophy) 6 (+7)
Expertise (Survival) 2 (+4)
Perception 4 (+6)
Insight 3 (+5)
Investigation 1 (+3)
Persuasion 5 (+5)
Ranged Combat (Sand) 2 (+8)
Stealth 4 (+6)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Daze (Persuasion), Equipment (X-Student Uniform- Communications, Protection +1), Ranged Attack 4, Set-Up, Teamwork

Powers:
"Mutant Powers: Dust Form"
Alternate Form (Feats: Selective) [1]

Immunity 2 (Suffocation 2) [2]
Immunity 70 (Bludgeoning, Piercing & Slashing Damage, Magic & Mental Effects) (Flaws: Limited to Half-Effect) [35]
Flight 4 (30 mph) [8]

"Cloud of Particles" Insubtantial 1 [5]
"Focused Attack" Blast 5 Linked to Weaken Toughness 5 (Extras: Ranged, Affects Objects) (25) -- [30]
  • AE: "Particulate Attack" Damage 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Shapeable, Penetrating) (24)
  • AE: Suffocate 8 (16)
  • AE: "Sand in the Eyes" Visual Dazzle 8 (16)
  • AE: "Sand Everywhere" Concealment (Visuals) 2 (4)
  • AE: "Sandstorm" Environment 2 (60 feet) (Impede Movement, Visibility 2) (Extras: Selective) (8)
Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Focused Attack +8 (+5 Ranged Damage & +5 Ranged Weaken, DC 20 & 15)
Suffocate/Dazzle +8 (+8 Ranged Affliction, DC 18)
Particulate Attack +8 Area (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +2 (+3 D.Roll), Fortitude +4, Will +5

Complications:
Responsibility (Super-Muslim)- Sooraya is intensely religious, and belives strongly in the virtue of modesty, covering her entire body in a burqa.
Relationship (Mother)- Sooraya lost her mother in Afghanistan years ago, and has never found her.
Vulnerable (Wind Attacks)- Wind will easily scatter Sooraya's "Sand Form"
Involuntary Transformation (Immobile Glass or Mud)- Fire will burn Sooraya into glass, and water will turn her into mud. If the glass is shattered, Sooraya will have to be manually put back together by another.

Total: Abilities: 32 / Skills: 36--18 / Advantages: 9 / Powers: 81 / Defenses: 13 (153)

-Dust is an odd mix of stuff- she has some stereotypical qualities (she's a covering-wearing Muslim from the Middle East and has sand-powers), but is actually treated like a well-rounded character with believes that are conservative, but not portrayed as insane. And, in a nice choice, they HAVEN'T gone back on it and slutted her up with cleavage & tights (though her outfit is a liiiiiittttle tight for someone interested in "modesty") with the next new artist on the book- giving us the most visually uninteresting superhero ever, but possibly the most unique one as well.

-Alas, they pretty much avoid any mention of controversies over burqas, hijabs, abayas (the abaya is the whole dress, while the hijab is the face thing) and stuff like that- the one time I saw them mention it, it was Surge acting like a bitch and freaking out on a non-argumentative Sooraya for "disrespecting all women". I mean, there's a lot of stuff there- like how the whole veil thing isn't actually mentioned in the Quran AT ALL, and is more of a cultural thing (believed to be from back in the Persian or Byzantine Empires- many older societies had veils as a symbol of the aristocracy) that many countries force on their female populace in the name of "modesty", but is really about controlling women (it did not become popular until years after Mohammed's death). Hell, more Muslim countries BAN the stuff than any European country, despite all the whining and harranguing whenever someone in Europe makes mention of the practise! Plus the movement gained popularity with youth movements in the 1970s as a rejection of Westernization and all that. Personally I think it's all a bunch of cultural, nationalistic and religious hooey (thank God I can be a little more honest here- I was always worried about a Mod reading this and freaking out on Ronin Army), but it's still an interesting argument that could be portrayed in the funny books.

-This is all a bit skirted over by the fact that Sooraya is depicted as WANTING to wear the thing, and doesn't moralize at her teammates (heck, she had EMMA FREAKING FROST as an Advisor, and didn't bring it up!). It pretty much avoids the controversy aspect because she's not shown as being forced to be an "Honor Kill" threatening father-figure to do it. Also she speaks Arabic, despite being from an era with two other languages being more important (not a writer mistake IN THEORY, because she COULD know the others, or merely be from a spot where Arabic was common, but it still reminds me of the times people wrote Brazilian Roberto da Costa as speaking Spanish). Alas, she pretty well stopped showing up in a major way after Young X-Men was cancelled- she went off with Wolverine's school during Schism, but the writers changed their mind and made her a part of the X-Men Legacy book of side-characters, but only as a Backgrounder. She was also killed, but resurrected by Ink's Phoenix Tattoo, thus curing her of one of those "My Mutant Powers Are Killing Me" things (she was turning to glass).

-Sooraya's powers are a bit unusual, in that it's an Alternate Form Sand-type dealie with an Area Blast/Corrosion thing. She kinda borrows a bit from The Sandman and other particulate types, but also has some unique tricks. She can authentically Fly, go Insubstantial (only at Rank 1- Dust/Sand is explicitly given as that), blast away at people with a Shapeable, Penetrating Area attack, use Corrosion (Blast/Weaken) on single targets, or just Suffocate them, obscure large areas, and is Immune to a TON of things (Telepaths have a hard time picking her up, for example, and Magic does less damage). It also brings with it a swack of Complications that only affect this form, many of which are VERY frequent in her battles, since "can barely be hurt by anything" can be quite the Game-Breaker. Altogether, Dust is very unique and tricky to fight, and is one of the costlier Young X-Men (costing more than a PL 10 Player Character!), but has enough weaknesses to avoid making her too cheesy.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
BriarThrone

Post by BriarThrone »

One thing about a superhero in a burqa - you might say it's somewhat conducive to privacy and a secret identity. If superheroes were more forced to adhere to real-world practicality, I'd expect to see a lot more full-body coverage from them, at least outside action time.
Demiurgos

Re: Dust

Post by Demiurgos »

Jabroniville wrote:And, in a nice choice, they HAVEN'T gone back on it and slutted her up with cleavage & tights (though her outfit is a liiiiiittttle tight for someone interested in "modesty")
Well, she's a fictional character who has no agency of her own, so that's always going to be the case with female characters illustrated by men in a medium primarily consumed by males.
Jabroniville wrote:Alas, they pretty much avoid any mention of controversies over burqas, hijabs, abayas (the abaya is the whole dress, while the hijab is the face thing) and stuff like that- the one time I saw them mention it, it was Surge acting like a bitch and freaking out on a non-argumentative Sooraya for "disrespecting all women". I mean, there's a lot of stuff there- like how the whole veil thing isn't actually mentioned in the Quran AT ALL, and is more of a cultural thing (believed to be from back in the Persian or Byzantine Empires- many older societies had veils as a symbol of the aristocracy) that many countries force on their female populace in the name of "modesty", but is really about controlling women (it did not become popular until years after Mohammed's death). Hell, more Muslim countries BAN the stuff than any European country, despite all the whining and harranguing whenever someone in Europe makes mention of the practise! Plus the movement gained popularity with youth movements in the 1970s as a rejection of Westernization and all that. Personally I think it's all a bunch of cultural, nationalistic and religious hooey (thank God I can be a little more honest here- I was always worried about a Mod reading this and freaking out on Ronin Army), but it's still an interesting argument that could be portrayed in the funny books.
That's actually something that wouldn't be broached in funny books. And people who read comics for entertainment and escapism aren't interested in having real world issues infect what's meant to get away from them.
greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

MacynSnow wrote:
Batgirl III wrote:I think the biggest problem the new New Mutants faced was sheer glut. They didn't just introduce five new main characters and a rival team. They introduced like 500 new teen mutant characters within a few months of each other... That's just too much to ask of the audience.
you gotta realize that,at that present Timeframe,The X-Books were 3-4 months away from Cancellation,so they were Trying to Save The Sinking Ship with a Lot of Ducktape(thank you Mythbusters for proving this Analogy!:D).They were Basically throwing a lot of Characters out there Hoping some of them would stick...
Yes, but that strategy-born of desperation-almost NEVER produces any positive or lasting results, whether it be in a creative endeavor or in a purely commercial enterprise. Having such a huge mix of characters meant few got any real story treatment or character development, and even when writers adopted one as a personal favorite (Beak, Pixie, Hope), none had enough of a fan following to ensure continued use in other books by other writers. A cast of 4-7 new characters might see a couple "breakouts", but a couple dozen likely results in NONE.

All my best.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Demiurgos wrote:[
That's actually something that wouldn't be broached in funny books. And people who read comics for entertainment and escapism aren't interested in having real world issues infect what's meant to get away from them.
Maaaaaaaaaaannnn have you not been reading much Marvel lately. They are ALL ABOUT current issues. Hell, the X-Men have basically been about stuff like that since their creation, and have been tackling religion, Apartheid, slavery, racism and the Holocaust. To their great succress, actually. Marvel isn't afraid of that kind of thing.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Demiurgos wrote:
Jabroniville wrote:And, in a nice choice, they HAVEN'T gone back on it and slutted her up with cleavage & tights (though her outfit is a liiiiiittttle tight for someone interested in "modesty")
Well, she's a fictional character who has no agency of her own, so that's always going to be the case with female characters illustrated by men in a medium primarily consumed by males.
Jabroniville wrote:Alas, they pretty much avoid any mention of controversies over burqas, hijabs, abayas (the abaya is the whole dress, while the hijab is the face thing) and stuff like that- the one time I saw them mention it, it was Surge acting like a bitch and freaking out on a non-argumentative Sooraya for "disrespecting all women". I mean, there's a lot of stuff there- like how the whole veil thing isn't actually mentioned in the Quran AT ALL, and is more of a cultural thing (believed to be from back in the Persian or Byzantine Empires- many older societies had veils as a symbol of the aristocracy) that many countries force on their female populace in the name of "modesty", but is really about controlling women (it did not become popular until years after Mohammed's death). Hell, more Muslim countries BAN the stuff than any European country, despite all the whining and harranguing whenever someone in Europe makes mention of the practise! Plus the movement gained popularity with youth movements in the 1970s as a rejection of Westernization and all that. Personally I think it's all a bunch of cultural, nationalistic and religious hooey (thank God I can be a little more honest here- I was always worried about a Mod reading this and freaking out on Ronin Army), but it's still an interesting argument that could be portrayed in the funny books.
Says who? Plenty of cultural issues get addressed in comic books. Racism, sexism, sexual assault, religious heresy and domestic violence have all been subjects tackled with varying degrees of effectiveness by comic writers. Certainly a good many of those stories end up simple straw man arguments, but to say such an issue wouldn't be broached in comics displays a remarkable ignorance of what has been done in the medium. I think more than likely the writers or editors or both had no interest in derailing their planned storyline with the firestorm that could result from introducing that debate as a sub-plot, regardless of context. Not all comic readers are virulently opposed to the introduction of real world social conflicts into their fiction. You're painting comic fans and producers with a fairly broad brush supporting a generalization that is factually incorrect.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

As regards the Ewoks, outside of the "cute merchandisable character" aspect of them, you also have a Vietnam war parallel. Relatively primitive villagers using guerilla tactics against an army with more training and better weaponry, but questionable leadership and the wrong weapons and gear for the environment? Only thing they didn't do was force the Stormtroopers to pursue them into trap-laden tunnels.

Or, alternately.

Oh, and for the MILF tax:

Demiurgos

Post by Demiurgos »

Horsenhero wrote:
Demiurgos wrote:
Says who? Plenty of cultural issues get addressed in comic books. Racism, sexism, sexual assault, religious heresy and domestic violence have all been subjects tackled with varying degrees of effectiveness by comic writers. Certainly a good many of those stories end up simple straw man arguments, but to say such an issue wouldn't be broached in comics displays a remarkable ignorance of what has been done in the medium. I think more than likely the writers or editors or both had no interest in derailing their planned storyline with the firestorm that could result from introducing that debate as a sub-plot, regardless of context. Not all comic readers are virulently opposed to the introduction of real world social conflicts into their fiction. You're painting comic fans and producers with a fairly broad brush supporting a generalization that is factually incorrect.
I specifically replied to the quote about not addressing the controversy over burqas, hijabs, etc., and you yourself in your reply acknowledge that a firestorm could result from introducing that debate, so I'm unsure what the problem is with what I said. You yourself provided a reason supporting my statement.

Secondly, I never painted comic fans and producers with a broad brush. I explicitly said "people who read them for entertainment and escapism." Those are my exact words. And those are not "all comic readers." They're a specific subsection of the comic book reading population. Unless a contention here is that such a subpopulation doesn't exist?
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

I would love to see a Dust and Kamala Khan issue of Marvel Team-Up...
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Demiurgos

Post by Demiurgos »

Batgirl III wrote:I would love to see a Dust and Kamala Khan issue of Marvel Team-Up...
That could potentially be interesting.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Demiurgos wrote:
Horsenhero wrote:
Demiurgos wrote:

I specifically replied to the quote about not addressing the controversy over burqas, hijabs, etc., and you yourself in your reply acknowledge that a firestorm could result from introducing that debate, so I'm unsure what the problem is with what I said. You yourself provided a reason supporting my statement.

Secondly, I never painted comic fans and producers with a broad brush. I explicitly said "people who read them for entertainment and escapism." Those are my exact words. And those are not "all comic readers." They're a specific subsection of the comic book reading population. Unless a contention here is that such a subpopulation doesn't exist?
HNH and I are pointing out that comics has always been willing to tackle such subject matter. Likely they didn't want to derail it from a separate arc this time, but they've certainly handled uglier topics.

I mean, you said they wouldn't broach the subject, when they totally would. Hell, they mentioned it more than once in those books- they just didn't overly focus on it.
Jabroniville

Hellion

Post by Jabroniville »

BEHOLD my male beauty!

HELLION (Julian Keller)
Created By:
Nunzio DeFilippis, Christina Weir & Keron Grant
First Appearance: New Mutants #2 (Aug. 2003)
Group Affiliations: X-Students, The Hellions, The Young X-Men
Role: The Bad Boy, Telekinetic, Emo Whiner
PL 9 (118)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 3
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 3 (+6)
Athletics 2 (+3)
Deception 5 (+8)
Expertise (Pop Culture) 4 (+4)
Insight 2 (+2)
Intimidation 2 (+5)
Perception 4 (+4)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Attractive, Equipment (X-Student Uniform- Communications, Protection +1), Improved Smash, Interpose, Ranged Attack 5, Taunt

Powers:
"Mutant Powers: Telekinesis"
Force Field 7 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Affects Others, Impervious) (22) -- [32]
  • Dynamic AE: Telekinetic Blast 9 (Feats: Dynamic) (19)
  • Dynamic AE: "TK Burst" Damage 9 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (19)
  • Dynamic AE: "TK Ram" Damage 9 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line) (19)
  • Dynamic AE: "Telekinesis" Move Object 7 (Feats: Dynamic) (15)
  • Dynamic AE: Deflect 8 (Feats: Dynamic) (9)
Flight 7 (250 mph) [14]

Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Air Blast +8 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Tornados +9 Area (+9 Damage, DC 24)
Wind Area Effects +9 (+9 Affliction, DC 19)
Inner-Ear Vibrations +8 (+8 Ranged Affliction, DC 18)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +3 (+10 Force Field), Fortitude +5, Will +5

Complications:
Relationship (Family)- Julian has wealthy parents who doted on him, but his rebelliousness and mutant nature caused them to reject him, and he was cut out of their will (replaced by his brother- their favourite- instead).
Relationship (Sofia Mantega)- Wind Dancer & Julian had a bit of a "Slap Slap Kiss" thing going on, but she eventually broke up with him when he expressed sentiments that no-longer-powered ex-Mutants shouldn't be part of any teams.
Relationship (X-23)- Julian is crazy about Laura, despite the fact that she LITERALLY scares him, and he frequently chases her down to complain, get her to open up to him, or hook up with her. This rarely works, since Laura is basically a completely emotionless girl 90% of the time, and Julian isn't anywhere near insightful to read the other 10% properly.
Power Loss (Fine Motor Control)- Julian can blow a whole in an Omega Sentinel, but has trouble lifting a paper clip.
Disabled (No Hands)- Julian has metal prosthetic hands instead of regular hands- he can move them with his Telekinesis as effectively as regular hands, but they can leave him vulnerable, and do not look like regular hands.

Total: Abilities: 38 / Skills: 22--11 / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 46 / Defenses: 12 (118)

-Hellion is kind of an interesting one, in that he was designed to be an eventual villain (going over to the dark side), but it turned out the writers liked him enough to keep him around as a good guy. He's smart-mouthed, disrespectful and egotistical, which of course made him Emma Frost's favourite student (hence the code-name)- she sees alot of herself in him, and groomed him to be a leader & champion. He's a little annoying (in the "this is an interesting character" kind of way, not the "Danny Chase" way), overtly flirts with any woman he sees (especially Wind Dancer- his rival), and then had a giant mixed-up crush dealie going with X-23 (yeah, THAT X-23), Surge and the absent Wind Dancer, which means there's all sorts of places to go with this guy. It's funny, because he's basically designed to be popular with teenage girls (a handsome bad-boy with ego issues and a need to be "saved"), and so could easily be "shipped" with any number of X-girls.

-He had his hands cut off in the big "all the human enemies of the X-Men from stories past show up to kill them" arc, and shifted from less of a bad-boy to more of a complete whiny baby ("he reminds me of why I like girls", says Karma). While chasing X-23 gave him something else to do, once her book was cancelled, he was left in Marvel Limbo. He joined Wolverine's new school, but I've read every single issue of that book and I'm telling you I don't remember seeing him even once- Jason Aaron apparently didn't care about him. He was most recently been seen suffering from the Mutant-Killing Plague of the Terrigen Mists and going a bit nuts, being a major, MAJOR instance of an X-character falling into Marvel Backgrounder Status.

-Julian is all-out probably the most powerful "Young X-Man", as established early-on in the comics. He's a Telekinetic, showing the powers of an experienced hero, rather than a rookie, like most young mutants (and ESPECIALLY compared to the old-school New Mutants team), and has a pretty Dynamic Array of TK and Area-Blasts, along with the standard Force Field & Deflection. It's a little under-Alt-Effected for a lot of TK guys, but he's still new- it's more power than skill at this point (note his low-end Move Object compared to his Blasting- he lacks fine control).
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.