[OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Supernaturalist

Re: [OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator (Recruiting 1)

Post by Supernaturalist »

It's probably out of the question that John would have left the keys to the Jeep somewhere that they might be picked up by Diego. If it is, can John spend a HP to stash the keys somewhere in/on the vehicle where Aiden and/or Diego could get them?
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I was assuming John would have told Diego where the Jeep was and where the keys were. Otherwise, that opens a whole other thing of finding it so all their gear plus whatever money John left wasn't lost.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Yes, John can leave the jeep keys behind. I'll be working on a narrative post. If there is anything during the weekend that you want to play out (a scene with John and Anna, Iona's time hanging out with Romper, Diego trying to make contact with people from his past) that can be done in the Extended Interludes thread.

Diego will get 2 PP/Dominion and Supernaturalist, I'll give you 3 PP/Dominion to spread out between Iona and John as you see fit. Bear in mind John cannot use Dominion. Also, a reminder, you as a group still need to commit 2 Dominion to the soup kitchen recruiting project in order to finalize your training and recruitment plan. That needs to be done soon or you won't have enough time to train your recruits.

As for Aiden, you may bow out here Kensiedo or play through Aiden's debriefing with Dr. Sokolov. Either way, thank you for joining us. Especially considering the skullduggery wound up rubbing you the wrong way.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

For Diego, I'll use one point for the dominion and one for two points of deception. For a spy to have lower deception than persuasion seems a bit strange to me in hindsight.
Supernaturalist

I shall definitely commit one of the pps to Dominion. mrdent12, are we jointly gonna contribute those to the "soup kitchen recruiting project"?

Sakuro, I can do one or either of the Interlude scenes. We can keep them brief (if you like). I know it can be time consuming to carry on several storylines at once.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I understand it as one dominion from Diego and one from Iona due to it being a joi tly commanded force unless there is a desire by Iona to have the forces recruited be under the command of Sokolov via Iona as proxy(in which case further issues arise).
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

It is up to you who invests the Dominion ... one each means it is a joint op. With you having equal influence over the project. If one of you invests all the Dominion, that is your private army and recruiting network. The same way the Forgotten Ones are Diego's private spy network.

For your solo scenes, think about what you want to do. For now, one scenario/mini-adventure or a smattering of short scenes.

On a separate note, to be clear, this isn't the last we've seen of Aiden Star. Kensiedo and I have plans for future stories. I've also given Kensiedo the option to play out some side content in the Extended Interludes thread to lead up to Aiden's next appearance as a guest star.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

For the joint vs private army, I was always thinking it was joint mainly to avoid too much conflict ic between Iona and Diego. If Iona insists on having it a private army, in a similar thing to the conflict that arose with the base setup, we can play it out IC after coming to some terms ooc.
Supernaturalist

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to travel up to visit relatives today. I'll be able to post this evening (and everyday this week except Friday).

For sure, Iona will go in with Diego on the Dominion point. Iona will then take one pp and John can take the other. I'll adjust their character sheets this evening or tomorrow morning.

Sakuro, if you'd rather not do EE posts (as that can be time-consuming), I could just PM you some things that John and Iona would be focusing on during their time with the "romantic interests". Iona and John will need to post in the main thread anyway. It will save the both of us from the responsibility of posting for multiple people in multiple threads.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

I am alright with you PMing me what your characters would like to do rather than play it out in detail. Thank you for keeping us updated on possible posting issues.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I am out of town unti Saturday starting Thursday morning. So, won't be able to post IC until Saturday night probably.
Supernaturalist

Regarding Iona, she will take the Benefit (Contact/Connection -Romper) along with the Complication: Relationship (Romper). I'll be able to get up a post for her today or tomorrow depending on when the relatives let me breather awhile.

The same goes for John. I'll post for him at the latest by tomorrow. He will take the Complication: Relationship (Anna Semenov); and he'll go ahead and meet with Corporal Sander first since Diego is already speaking with Chen.

I still have not decided to do with the pp that each one has.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I'll get Diegos post up tonight. Chen asked a loaded question, so will keep it a nice as is possible given it deals with PCs.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

mrdent12 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:49 pmI'll get Diegos post up tonight. Chen asked a loaded question, so will keep it a nice as is possible given it deals with PCs.
Be my guest and rip us a new one. I never take a PC playing in character personally.
Supernaturalist

I just got back into town tonight from the holiday. I'll be able to post for John and Iona tomorrow.