[IC] The New Mythos: Trials and Tribulations

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Arkrite

Re: [IC] The New Mythos: Vigilance and Villainy

Post by Arkrite »

Felix Ian Xavier - Mr. FIX I.T.
HP: 1 HP

"Huh. Oh, right, evil Fabio," Felix looks around with a frown, "Looks like somebody did a jailbreak while we were busy."

He pats the wall of the Herkimer Battle Jitney, letting it know it was okay. It was their own fault for not leaving somebody to watch the prisoner.
Flynnarrel

Re: [IC] The New Mythos: Predator and Prey

Post by Flynnarrel »

Phillip Dremmin
CND: 0 | HP:1
Array Settings wrote: Blood-Drinker Array: Potence
Auspix Array: Enhanced Senses
Vampire Array: Domination

Phillip frowns at the empty spot. "Welp. It's not like they didn't know we were coming. Is our plan still to go there strait away?" the vampire asks.
"Something pithy this way comes."
jmucchiello

Re: [IC] The New Mythos: Vigilance and Villiany

Post by jmucchiello »

"I was hoping to get a view of the place first," Foxy says. "Let me try again."
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Cheyenne
HP: 2; Condition: Huntress

"Dont see why we wouldnt." She said easilly
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"There's that 'Mythos' directness!" Phillip says with a grim smile.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

"It does seem to be how we get things done," Felix admits sheepishly.

"I think it's our best bet. If we give them time they'll move their operations, and with a teleporter we're going to have one heck of a time finding them again," He finishes securing the gear, powers down his coat, and takes a seat with a relieved sigh, "And time to leverage their resources against us."

"As much as I'd love to take a day off, I'm thinking the best plan is to keep hitting them hard and fast before they have time to recover,"
He says leaning back in his chair. It felt nice to not be standing in this heavy coat.

With a mental request he passed the location of the restaurant to the Herkimer Battle Jitney, and picks a point two blocks out to stop at. With a new disguise for the APC, and a closer location for Foxy to work from they'd be in a good place for their next step.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The scuffle in the midst of Japantown covered, the Mythos crew (+guest) make their way back through empty streets and onto the crowded central roadways. As far as maps are concerned, the building is location is just on the edge of where most nightlife takes place. During this time Foxy finds herself with another opportunity to attempt scrying on their destination location. Their medical vampire Philip has a chance to try treating wounds sustained during the battle as well.

GM: Power check + Perception from Foxy, Healing checks from Philip if he wants to try that too. Anyone else can do things they'd like as well.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Phillips sniffs the air and notes the wounds on the technomage. "Let me see to those, please. I'll bandage over the wounds but the binding will lose cohesion after an hour or so. Hopefully you'll be in proper rest or care by then." he says starting to shape the flesh and take away the pain of injury.
vicissitude: 1d20+9 22 Heal (Temporary) 3 injuries.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

"You can smell internal bleeding?" Felix asked, sounding embarrassed, "If so, I'd just like to say that I'm sorry about the smell, but in my defense I did shower and use deodorant today!"

The jacket was great for stopping attacks, but it was a little sweaty at the best of times. With a grunt he made his way over to the storage case and used the automated arms to help him lift the jacket off to give the paramedic access.
Flynnarrel

Re: [IC] The New Mythos: Predator and Prey

Post by Flynnarrel »

Phillip Dremmin
CND: 0 | HP:1
Array Settings wrote: Blood-Drinker Array: Potence
Auspix Array: Enhanced Senses
Vampire Array: Vissicitude

Phillip waves away any concerns of B.O. as trivial. "Paramedics get used to a lot."

"And blood scent is very... potent... to me these days. It's only on the breath if something's wrong. Combined with medical training and the way you're moving and holding yourself different, wasn't hard to see you've been knocked around. Also, you tend to get wailed on in fights; you stand out." he says with a smile.

It's disconcerting as Phillips hands pass into the technologist to sooth out internal injuries. It only takes a moment and when the EMT withdraws his fingers they are clean and the skin is whole.
As above heal 3 injuries.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Felix had flashbacks to an old classic movie as the paramedic reached into his body. Thankfully Phillip didn't pull out his heart, or hurl it into lava. Maybe it was time for another movie night.

"Thanks," Felix rubs his chest where the vampire's hand had been. He was pretty sure the tingling sensation was all in his head.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Cheyenne
HP: 2; Condition: Huntress
Also, you tend to get wailed on in fights; you stand out." he says with a smile.
Theres an almost audible eye twitch from Cheyenne as she gives Felix some serious side eye but she doesnt add to the conversation at this time
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

During the drive through, with some help from looking at a map first Foxy's ethereal gaze falls upon the upscale restaurant. Already she could tell it had magical protections in place to prevent external sources of magic, but these techniques overall are still new and unrefined. Foxy has only marginal difficulty piercing through the barrier so that she might peer within. Inside, it looked much as it presented itself to be. There were customers in the front, a large portion of which seemed to be celebrating an older man's birthday on the western side. A few people were obviously presenting themselves as security, but they didn't appear to be wearing visible weapons. The kitchens were busy, and the private rooms she knew about were unoccupied save for the man she recognized as Mr. Wu eating dinner along with a handsome dark-skinned man with long hair.

The crew finds themselves perhaps five minutes from their destination by the time she's able to relay the information she could uncover.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

(ooc: Anything interesting on either side of the restaurant? behind it? Basement? apartments above, if applicable?)