Adventures Assemble! OOC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
stavaros_the_arcane

Re: Adventures Assemble! OOC

Post by stavaros_the_arcane »

Sorry for the slow response, I've been busy myself lately as well.

I'm good to move forward as well.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

In Season 1, you visited Dakana and learned Daka crystals actually came from an alien ship. Back then, you learned what they did was absorb and channel energy in fantastic ways.

In Season 2, you learned that Liam's company had won the contract to study the the alien ship after Michelle lost control of her company. So the alien ship may not be common knowledge, it's definitely not a secret.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

I have to be honest and say that I had forgotten all about the alien ship :(

I am going to say that Imogen is still trying to keep knowledge of the ship itself secret especially since they are on the bridge of an aircraft carrier and anyone could be listening in.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

As I said, it's not really a secret - just not common knowledge.
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

kenseido wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:12 pm In Season 1, you visited Dakana and learned Daka crystals actually came from an alien ship. Back then, you learned what they did was absorb and channel energy in fantastic ways.

In Season 2, you learned that Liam's company had won the contract to study the the alien ship after Michelle lost control of her company. So the alien ship may not be common knowledge, it's definitely not a secret.
Oops, I seem to have misremembered. I will edit my previous post to correct this.
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

Hello. Again, I am terribly sorry. There is no reasonable situation in which you should have to wait a month for a reply.

I would blame work, as I believe I've mentioned before, part of my current job involves working as a substitute teacher for when other teachers are on leave. So if a bunch of them go on leave at short notice, I can have a lot of work suddenly dumped in my lap without much warning, and this is already an extra-busy time of the year because it's the equivalent of summer vacation in the West and I have holiday classes to conduct. The past month has been very exhausting. Not only is this game suffering, I keep feeling as though I am barely staying afloat on all fronts.

However, a big part of the reason is I think I have just been GMing nonstop for too long, and it is also starting to burn me out in a way that I cannot easily power through. I just need to try and finish this adventure and take a break. I do still want to finish this last scene properly, and I will strive to respond promptly so that we can be done before long. If everyone is still interested in continuing, I think we should be done within a month or two.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Definitely looking forward to finishing this story.

Also looking forward to running the next story.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

I'm still interested in continuing. I'm just glad you are alright, I know you get busy with work but no response for that long, and I was worried you had gotten sick with something bad. I'm patient, I will stick with this until the end no matter how long it takes.
stavaros_the_arcane

Post by stavaros_the_arcane »

Sorry I've been quiet the last week or so, a coworker has been on vacation so I've been slightly buried in extra work shifts last week and this week. I'll post as soon as I can.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Jason took the Iron Curtain file. No one else would have seen it.

Also, you are like a round or more behind Jason. So you need to wait until Ysariel says you caught up with him.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Okay, I will leave it up for the moment then delete as required.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Well if I post, then you can't delete it.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

and deleted
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

Psistrike wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:39 am Moonlight
OOC: Sorry, my brain is frazzled still as my brother had another breakdown and went back into the hospital Sunday. I forgot to check in here again as I didn't see a recent post. Won't happen again.
Oops, I neglected to respond to this. I hope your brother is alright, and if you need some time off from the game, just let me know. Otherwise you will join Nightbird and Spellbinder on round 3.

I will update Spellbinder in a few hours, after I finish some work stuff.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Based on his outing in this story, Jason is going to very much insist the team doesn't need him. Even Gelert cuteness won't sway him.

On top of that, Jason is still thinking he will find his way back home any day and has even more reason not to commit to anything.

Just want to set the stage for what is coming. He is willing to help out the team while he is still on Earth, but he won't consider himself a team member for a while.