The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Neo-Paladin

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Mrs. Weidner nods.
" I know a few." She makes her way through the crowd, chatting with a few weres and apparently organizing a patrol while Rudi lays out the plans for the next days. There are a LOT of meetings...
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly continues to listen out for any trouble...

OOC wrote:
  • Routine Perception 26
  • Accurate Extended Hearing - 2 (-1 to Hearing Perception per 1000 feet), Ultrahearing
  • Comprehend – 2 (Languages - 2 [Understand, Speak])
  • Hearing Counters Illusion
  • Hearing Counters All Concealment
  • Hearing Penetrates Concealment
  • Quickness - 3, only for searching with Hearing
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

Well, she did make no promises on finding anything. Her own use of her senses were rather hit or miss, as she had just come into them a year ago. One of many things she would have to practice back at the temple. Thankfully it was something she could practice even while doing chores.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Lilly can hear the patrol moving out, shifting into wolf or hybrid forms as they do so.
The gnome-squirrel shouting match has been resolved with the gnome giving back the nuts he hasn't eaten yet, albeit grudgingly.
And, somewhere a bit further out she hears a whisper she has heard before: Wiki.
" Go and find out whose drone that was. Seriously, how many others are in on this?"
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"Wiki and her flesh-drone using compatriots were not the ones operating that drone," Lilly announces. "I can hear her telling the others to find out who it belonged to. That way." she points.

"Perhaps a patrol of your people shoud go in that direction?" she suggests to the Weidners, giving a full description of where Wiki and the others are to be found.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"Probably not the wisest course of action. Fritz is there after all and we don't want to be loosing wolves to his belly and adding to his powers." she hrmed. "The best spy is the one we know and know where they are." her eyes hardened and she turned to the others. "We need to have a chat with them. They're small potatoes in the grand scheme of things, I think. But we can maybe use them to our advantage." she nodded to the drone wreckage in a bundle. "Maybe they can help us id that thing and who it belongs to. Then we can shoo them off properly. Those idiots should have stayed gone." she said grumpily.

This moot really was a freaking oasis in a desert for spooks, weirdness and general bad guys looking to cash in or get an advantage however they could. She shook her head inwardly. Her life was truly weird, when she was less worried about were-wolves ripping her face off and more concerned about what they attracted.

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"Good point!" says Lily. "I had forgotten about him. Though I imagine he might have consumed werewolves already. But if he eats multiple werewolves does he get more powerful versions of their powers?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"I'd rather not test that theory out. For everyone's sake. That guy doesn't strike me as someone we need to be giving more power to." Amy said dryly. "Besides, these guys are spies and agitators, not mercs or soldiers. They operate on a different level. Direct confrontation is an anathema to them, right? If we confront them, even a little bit, they'll run rather than risk full exposure. If we play it right anyway." she looked to Viv and the others for confirmation of her assessment. "If we play it really right, we might even get some info out of them before we shoo them away." she shrugged. "Least that's my basic idea. You guys are the adults here though, I'll follow your lead if you think otherwise." she grinned a little ruefully. "I tend to get ahead of myself sometimes."

ooc
Hey, Amy is learning how to strategize and to assess the situation.

Slowly. :lol:

Battle Init
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)

Viv sighed again. "I guess it was too much to hope for, that they would stay gone. Wiki did say their mission was still on, but I hoped Hagen would have gotten someone to push them off a little more. I don't think we need to worry about sending a patrol after them- Fritz didn't seem interested in rank-and-file werewolves, only the Weidners themselves. Given his already known capabilities, he seems to have a lot of their abilities already. On the other hand, I don't think a brute squad is likely to drive them off, if they are as persistent as they seem." She paused, thinking.

"All right, let's go for a walk. I'll let the Weidners know, so they can send some backup if we aren't back soon. Wiki and her friends didn't know we were involved directly, though Fritz probably will remember Adeleth by scent. Maybe invoking Ministry authority will push them back a bit, since they may not want official entanglements, and if not, we'll try some other persuasion..." As she spoke, she raised one hand, waved one finger in a circle through the air, and pointed in the general direction of where Wiki was lurking.

Then she started walking...

>OOC: Wow, had to dig like sixty or so pages back on this thread just to get to Fritz, Wiki, and Fleshsmith. The hand signal is for Beowulf, who is watching us from somewhere, I think.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
The girl nodded and she hefted the wreckage of the drone (in the cloth she had wrapped it in) with the Force. "Might as well take this as a bargaining chip if nothing else." she shrugged, drawing the bundle close, as if she was carrying it. Then she called her pokemon to her, ordering them to stay out of sight as much as they could, while still keeping an eye out and ready paw to help if needed.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Lilly is coming with?
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

OOC: Yes, but still keeping her ears open for any trouble, unusual sounds etc.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
The girl had a perverse urge to start whistling "We're off to see the Wizard" while walking. She decided firmly it was nerves and her own inner snark-monster rearing it's ugly head in response. She decided to meditate briefly, keeping a clear head instead of giving into it. Thankfully, that particular kind of mediation was something she could do while walking.

ooc
You know she'd think about it! :)

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Lilly can hear Beowulf move, though the monster hunter remains at a distance.
She can also hear Fritz move through the wilderness, apparently looking for whomever controlled the drone. Wiki, meanwhile, remains in place, waiting...until she notices the group's approach.
" Sh*t", she mutters, getting ready to move away.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly keeps the others informed, of course!