The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"So you want me to grab her?"
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)

"Yes, please do, if you can. We really ought to talk to her for a bit." Hopefully they could keep this peaceful (or at least not fatal), even if it wouldn't be friendly.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"Come here you." She said as she made a gentle grab for Wiki. "Relax, we just want to talk." she added before the woman could start screaming her head off for Fritz the land shark.

ooc
Telekinesis: Move Object 6 (100 tons; Increased Mass 6, precise)
Do I need to make a roll for this?

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly silences Wiki so regardless of what she does, no sound escapes...
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Wiki freezes up. Her lips move but no sound escapes, thanks to Lilly...
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"Right," Amy nods her thanks to Lilly and gently draws in Wiki with the Force, letting the bundle she was carrying drop to the forest floor. "Got her Viv." she looks to Lilly. "I think you can release her voice." she then looked to Wiki. "We aren't going to hurt you. We just want to talk." she said once Wiki was in front of them.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Wiki glares at her. " What do you want?"
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly is still ensuring that no sounds are audible to anyone other than the group and Wiki.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
The girl sighed. "Answers mainly. Figured we can help each other out before we shoo you off and back to the Chinese." she nudged the bundle at her feet. "We have the remains of the drone right here and we need to know who sent it if it's not you. To be honest, since we know what you're about, you aren't a major concern. So whaddya say? We chat, you help us figure out who the freaking fourth party is and we send you on your way, no harm, no foul? While we deal with this new player." she said as she shamelessly read the woman's mind. Even if they don't blurt it out, sometimes a mark would think about it and that was what she was banking on.

ooc
Mind Reading: Mind Reading 6, subtle
persuasion 25 https://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup. ... lid=279677

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Wiki has absolutely no idea who is behind the other drone and she clearly isn't happy that someone else is getting into this mess.
" Okay...fine. We can talk. But first...I'd like to know who I am talking to. Would you mind telling me your names?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"Name's Amy. I'm a private contractor working for the Ministry of übermensch. Guess you'd call me a free-lancer, but meh." she shrugged. "Spy nonsense really isn't our department if you get my drift." she introduced the others, keeping to first names only and keeping Beowulf off the radar. He was their ace in the hole after all.

She knew she was a bit young for the mercenary gig, but eh. The mercenary gig was kinda fuzzy on age requirements. It was more can you take orders, shoot straight and do your job kinda deal.

"So, were you guys behind the tainted food and the Talbot-wolf?" she asked, still casual. It was a minor thing really. Although that being a part of some sort of inter-wolf strife thing was also quite possible. Politics and spook stuff sucked. She thought while still shamelessly monitoring Wiki's thoughts. So even if she lied, she'd still get the truth.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Wiki seems quite disappointed that she did not get your full names, for some reason.
She shakes her head emphatically at Amy's question. " No. Definitely not. We had no orders to that effect and we're all professionals. I don't have anything against Lycanthropes, I just get paid for this."
She is telling the truth.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"Perhaps you should just give up and go home?" suggests Lilly. "You have tried twice and we have discovered you twice. We will discover you if you try again in future. So your leaving now would save all of us some trouble..."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"That's a possibility." she nodded to Lilly, but figuring they probably wouldn't. "So the Talbot-wolf is either working for himself or that fourth party or someone else. It's more than likely some inter-wolf politic thing. I hate complications. They're messy." she nodded to Wiki. "It's okay. We're all professionals here, like you said, just doing our jobs. I get that." she nudged the bundle of drone parts over to Wiki. "You think you can make anything out of this? It's the drone parts we managed to save." she said, still shamelessly reading the woman's mind. "About the only thing we've managed to determine is that it's military grade."

Amy also keeps the Adeleth, Viv and Lilly in the loop on what she's doing mentally. Which is basically "good cop". IE: Non-confrontational. Or at least as non-confrontational as she can be under the circumstances and not giving Wiki or her buddies any more information about what they're doing or who they are than she possibly can. It's a delicate balance.

Battle Init
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"Is Amy giving evidence to an unknown actor?" Adeleth whispers to Viv.