The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"There's some bandages, gauze and stuff back at the camper. I kinda insisted on it." she said. "Hey, trained medic." The girl winced a little as she looked at the stump. "If you want, I can heal that, unless it'll screw with your healing factor?"

ooc
Amy really wouldn't have missed that sort of thing.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" That's not the wound anymore. It's starting to regrow", Beowulf says, " but I told you it's not a pretty sight."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"I can honestly say I've seen worse volunteering at the hospitals." she shrugged. "But yeah, let's for sure get that bandaged up properly at least."

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"I have seen worse," says Lilly after looking at the wound. She takes another bite of burger, washed down by beer.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)

Once the conversation turned to Fritz, Viv pulled out her phone and showed Beowulf some pictures of Moller and his associates, and gave a brief recap of their abilities. "You may want to watch out for him- the degree of regeneration might be a tempting power for him to try to pick up. But for now, we ought to keep an eye out for any more of those drone-things that Fleshsmith creates..."

>OOC: Stiil here, mostly.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Beowulf raises his brow. " Wait a moment...I have seen the guy before! I was hunting boreworms in Brandenburg but when I arrived at their nest, the Wormlord was already dead...and this guy was neck deep in the remains..eating it. That was a bit much, even for me."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

She frowned. "As a group, we're all rather tempting targets. Regen,whatever Viv has, godling powers, force powers, insubstantialness at will..." Amy shook her head and stretched out with the Force, looking for anything out of the ordinary...

ooc
Viv's powers are pretty subtle. Amy would have picked up on the near supernatural Charisma, but she may not have the words for it. Least, that's how I see it.

Also
Force Sensitivity: Accurate Mental [Force] Sense, Danger Sense, Force Awareness, Ranged Detect Alignment (Darkside/Lightside), Detect Force disturbance, ranged 2.
perception 13: http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=275203 (She has toes!)

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Yeah, she does not detect anything particularly out of the ordinary - for the Merged World, that is.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"Can't really sense anything from here. Which isn't saying anything..." she said.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" I know there are a couple of weres in town. Many animals are a bit upset about it, especially dogs", Beowulf says. " The scent drives them up the walls because they can't make heads or tails of it."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

She nodded. "Most of the animals I've heard are complaining about it too, but as long as they aren't causing trouble, it's not our problem. It's folks who are causing trouble that's our problem and some of those aren't weres. Like that Fritz fellow and his buddies." Amy noted. "It can't really be helped. Until we get this moot thing over, it's going to attract all sorts of folks. Some of which are not going to be nice at all." she noted. "Those Malar wolves need to be looked at though."

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//So, what are your plans?
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"I have heard dogs complaining about the wolves they can smell," Lilly agrees with Beowulf. "The Malar people are still where they were before so we can go talk to them."
OOC wrote: Assuming they are where Lilly last heard them. Otherwise she'll look for them again.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//No, they are still there.

" Want me to come with? I still have one hand to hold my axe", Beowulf offers.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)

"Stay away from the Malar people for now- the Weidners know they're here and as long as they're just talk we shouldn't poke them, or reveal our involvement. Maybe touch base with some of the animals though- that was what tipped us off on the drones. If there are more of them, or anything else weird, the animals might sense it before we do. But lacking a more concrete goal, let's just spread out again, cast our nets for a few more information-fishies..."

>OOC: No concrete plan at this stage, just more free-form investigation/overwatch until either:
-1. We find something interesting
-2. the Weidners need something specific
-3. we get closer to the moot and want to scope the location
-4. Something tries to eat our faces, thus proving Amy's (not entirely misplaced) pessimism correct :lol: