The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by kirinke »

Amy
The girl cleaned her knife and petted each of her critters. "We'll have to work on changing out an attack for a melee attack for Ren and Alma," Amy told them. "The Silver Claw apparently only works for stuff like Iron Tail. So I'm going out on a limb and say that's true for anything holy as well."

The pokemon nodded soberly in agreement.

She looked around. "You can come out if you want. We aren't in the habit of hurting people who save our behinds." she told their unseen savior. "That'd be just rude." Not to mention, he or she could hurt them easily enough.... But that went unsaid.

ooc
Yeah, Amy isn't at her most diplomatic after a fight... Adrenaline can do that to you. :lol:
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Adeleth turns insubstantial as she scans for the sniper.

Perception: 1D20+8 = [4]+8 = 12 Meh.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
The girl turns to the others. "Anyone get hurt during the fight? I was kinda busy trying not to get gutted and eaten to take stock of things." she asked/explained.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

There is movement in the treetops and then something jumps down from the tree before making its way through the underbrush towards the group. Holding a sniper rifle is a man in a leather jacket and cargo pants. He is in his mid-30s with a heavily scarred face, reddish beard and a bald head.
" Hmph...great. Now, who are you clowns supposed to be?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"Not as well prepared to fight werewolves as we'd like." Amy chuckled without rancor as she inspected her knife critically before sheathing it. It needed sharpening. But that could be handled later. "I'm just glad we'll have a chance to be better prepared next time something like this happens. Thanks again for saving us. Name's Amy."

Battle Init
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"Adeleth," she says. "Out of curiosity, why did you happen to be in a tree nearby when this went down?"
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Arnulf Staller. Though when at work I usually go by Beowulf", he says gruffly. " I was trying to find out more about these fucked-up werewolves and see when I could make my move. You kinda made that choice for me."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"They're Lodge of the Field wolves who worship some kind of bio-mechanical totem spirit. They were pure dark-side people eating types." Amy supplied. "Whomever they fed on made their totem stronger... Which is not a good thing, since it's as pure evil as they go." she grinned lightly. "They thought I was going to be a particularly tasty morsel."
Last edited by kirinke on Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly Lulabye
Hero Points: 0; Current Condition: Fatigued

"So what is your work?" asks Lilly politely, stepping a little closer. "And find out more for what purpose? Also, I am Lilly Lullabye. We are with the Ministerium für Übernatürliches."

OOC: Can her various senses pick up anything unusual about 'Beowulf'? For example, how he is so stealthy, and does he have any divinity about him [Divine Awareness]?
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"I think he's the guy Hagen wanted us to recruit, but we decided against us doing it personally? I think we might need to reassess that stance..." the girl told them mentally, figuring it was best to keep that conversation to themselves....

Battle Init
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

(ooc: Does Beowulf react to Hagen's name being dropped?
Perception: 1D20+8 = [18]+8 = 26)
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

ooc
Amy is just talking to the girls. Mentally so he doesn't hear.

Battle Init
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)

Viv made one last sweep of the area, before turning to the new arrival. "Under the circumstances, I think I must say that I am pleased to make your acquaintance. As my compatriots have noted, we are with the Ministerium fur Ubernaturliches. I'm agent DeLaCourte, though Viv will do." She paused briefly, turning to Amy and Lilly in turn. "Can you two exert your senses, see if that presence they seemed to be summoning is still here? Or did we disrupt their invocation successfully?"

Then she turned back to Staller, smiling broadly. "Sorry about that- could be a detail, could be a disaster. So, herr Staller, are you inclined to chase them, or should we be comparing notes?"

>OOC: Yes, it looks like Hagen was trying to get him recruited, but doesn't like him that much- this predates Viv's joining the team however. In that case, she will Well-Informed and a routine Investigation check of 26 to see what she might know about him. If nothing else, the Ministry obviously has a file, which she probably would have read...

She will also, as is her standard procedure, do an Insight check to evaluate whether he is generally trustworthy or honorable. In this case, Insight 26 opposed by his Deception, in the course of normal interaction.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

OOC: Lilly skulks about, checking for any untoward presences as Viv suggests, with her Divine Awareness and Comprehend Spirits in particular, but any of her other senses too if she picks up anything odd. Routine Perception check of 26.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
The girl nodded and reached out with the force, doing what she could to sense that particular dark-side presence that led them here and or anything dark-sided or off.

ooc
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=265712 perception 23 hot diggity dang. She can detect more than her toes this time! That's a rarity...

Force Sensitivity: Accurate Mental [Force] Sense, Danger Sense, Force Awareness, Ranged Detect Alignment (Darkside/Lightside), Detect Force disturbance, ranged 2 and switching between it and.
Tongues: Comprehend languages all, Animals All, Spirits (communicate, linked detect spirits 2)
as needed

Battle Init