Solar's Build Thread - The In-Between-Updates Update!

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Tattooedman

Re: Solar's Build Thread - Boku no VILLAIN Academia Update

Post by Tattooedman »

I've got to say that at first, I thought you had a nice set of really well-done builds but after watching the first two seasons and re-reading your builds I find that there is a level of great detail put into every build that really does an excellent job of translating the characters into M&M. Very nicely done!
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
SolarOracle

Skeptic

Post by SolarOracle »

Skeptic

Identity: Chikazoku Tomoyasu, Public Identity.
Height: Unknown.
Weight: Unknown.
Eyes: Grey.
Hair: Black.
Skin: Fair.
Quirk Type: Emitter.
Group: Paranormal Liberation Front, Feel Good Inc.
Base of Operations: Japan, Aichi Prefecture, Deika City.

Power Level 3 (PL 5 Defense) - 75 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 0, Agility 0, Fighting 1, Awareness 3
Stamina 1, Dexterity 1, Intellect 3, Presence 1

Powers
Meta Ability - Anthropomorph

Summon 1 (Puppets) (Extras: Active, Multiple Minions 5 - 32) (Flaws: Source - Objects). [14]

Support Item - Laptop, Tracker and Comms: (Flaws: Removable). [4]
Senses 4 (Extended Ranged Radius Detect Puppets). (4)
Senses 1 (Communication Link - Puppets). (1)

Advantages
Assessment, Benefit - Feel Good Inc. Board Member, Close Attack, Leadership

Skills
Athletics 2
(+2 total).
Deception 4 (+5 total).
Insight 7 (+10 total).
Perception 4 (+7 total).
Persuasion 2 (+3 total).
Technology 2 (+5 total).
Technology 6 (+11 total) (Flaws: Limited to Computers and Editing).

Offense
Initiative +0
Unarmed
+2, close damage 0.

Defense
Dodge 2, Fortitude 3, Parry 4, Toughness 1, Will 7

Complications

Motivation: Liberation: Chikazoku was one of the leaders of the Meta Liberation Front, and dreams of a world where people are free to use their meta abilities unrestricted.

Object Size Limit: Chikazoku’s meta ability can only transform objects of a size similar to a normal human into a Puppet.

20 Abilities, 18 Powers, 4 Advantages, 12 Skills, 11 Defenses = 75 Character Points

About: The final executive of the MLA, Skeptic is a calculated and calm person, seeming to rely more on rationality than emotion, usually, but also having a very short temper, becoming extremely agitated and angry when things don't go as he planned. His meta ability, Athropomorph, allows him to transform any vaguely human-sized object into mindless humans of whatever appearance he wants, and who obey any command he gives them, an ability he uses by equipping them with communicators and trackers so he can issue commands from far away. He usually creates puppets who look like bald, tall and muscular men who look somewhat like gorillas.

Like the other MLA executives, Skeptic also held a position of influence in media and business, in his case, being one of the board members of Feel Good Inc., one of Japan's biggest audiovisual media companies, having a great degree of control of what footage and information is shown in the news, being able to erase traces of the MLA's crimes, monitor the activities of their enemies and always present a favorable narrative.

During the MLA arc, Skeptic focuses his attention on Twice, using his meta ability to create puppets who look like him, to take advantage of his emotional trauma and overwhelming him with their great numbers and attempting to kill an unconscious Toga while Twice is held down. However, after the puppets break one of Twice's arms, he realizes this must mean he wasn't a clone all along, and is able to fully unleash his quirk, creating various clones of himself and overcoming his trauma, easily outnumbering Skeptic's puppets and taking them down, and flooding the streets of Deika City with his clones, something that makes Skeptic completely lose his cool and forces him to take action, going on the streets and using his meta ability to create more puppets.

However, right after all this happens, Gigantomachia arrives in the city and Shigaraki defeats Re-Destro, leading to the end of the battle and the MLA merging with the League of Villains into the Paranormal Liberation Front, with Skeptic becoming the co-commander of the Carmine Regiment with Toga.

Later on, as Hawks joined the PLF to spy on them, Skeptic would be the one to keep close tabs on him, having trackers and communicators placed on him at all times and making sure he was kept on a need-to-know basis, but Hawks' ability as a spy proved greater, as he still managed to extract information from the PLF to the heroes and tell them about their planned attack through coded messages.

During the Paranormal Liberation Front arc, after being pissed off by Hawks' betrayal and the fact that Twice gave him too much information, Skeptic retreated to stay with Gigantomachia in order to protect himself, not really engaging in the war. He is the one to play Dabi's video, where he tells his origin and speaks about Endeavor's abuse, in most TVs in the country, having planned that with Dabi previously and using his media skills to make it happen.

After the end of the Paranormal Liberation Front, Skeptic joined up with All For One after he escaped prison, being the only high-ranking member of the MLA not to end up arrested or dead yet, and assisting the symbol of evil in his plans to thwart hero society. Not sure if he will still play any major role in this upcoming arc, but I'm excited to see nonetheless.

Skeptic is a funny character to me, with his easily irritable personality and constant seriousness. Various aspects of him are a Gorillaz reference as well, him having a hairstyle and bangs very similar to Noodle's, a face very similar to 2D's, creating puppets that look like gorillas and being a board member at a company called Feel Good Inc., all of which is pretty cool. His quirk is pretty interesting in general, I especially like him taking advantage of them being able to have any appearance he wants as a tactic against Twice, that was really clever.

Another very low-power build, him mostly relying on creating a bunch of minions with his quirk and sending them to attack while he stays far away. Didn't give his Summons Broad or anything, since they seem only to differentiate cosmetically. He is also at a great disadvantage if caught unprepared, since he has to summon his puppets one by one, not having Hoard unlike other summoners in the series. I included a build for his puppets later in the post.

Outfits: Skeptic wears a black blazer with a black turtleneck underneath. He also wears a pair of black social shoes and black pants.

Puppet

Power Level 3 - -1 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 2, Agility 1, Fighting 3, Awareness -3
Stamina 2, Dexterity 0, Intellect --, Presence --

Powers
Support Item - Comms
: (Flaws: Removable). [1]
Senses 1 (Communication Link - Skeptic). (1)

Advantages
None.

Skills
Athletics 4
(+6 total).
Perception 6 (+3 total).

Offense
Initiative +1
Unarmed
+3, close damage 2.

Defense
Dodge 3, Fortitude 3, Parry 3, Toughness 2, Will IMMUNE

Complications

Motivation: Loyalty: Skeptic’s Puppets are completely loyal to him and will follow his orders unquestioningly.

-10 Abilities, 1 Powers, 0 Advantages, 5 Skills, 3 Defenses = -1 Character Points

About: A build representing the mindless puppets Skeptic can produce with his meta ability. They don't really seem to be anything special, just common grunts, landing at PL 3.
Last edited by SolarOracle on Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SolarOracle

Post by SolarOracle »

Tattooedman wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:09 pm I've got to say that at first, I thought you had a nice set of really well-done builds but after watching the first two seasons and re-reading your builds I find that there is a level of great detail put into every build that really does an excellent job of translating the characters into M&M. Very nicely done!
Oh, dude, you have no clue how glad reading that makes me feel! Thank you so much!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the series.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

I echo Tattooedman's kind words, and they're completely deserved. :) Well done on this thread.

Also, I never caught the Gorillaz reference with Skeptic. I think that's a solid way to homage something without being super obvious about it.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
SolarOracle

Geten

Post by SolarOracle »

Fanart by @akinasiooa

Geten

Identity: Unknown.
Height: Unknown.
Weight: Unknown.
Eyes: Blue.
Hair: Light Blue.
Skin: Light.
Quirk Type: Emitter.
Group: Paranormal Liberation Front.

Power Level 11 (PL 9 Defense) - 168 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 0/7*, Agility 1, Fighting 3, Awareness 1
Stamina 3, Dexterity 2, Intellect 2, Presence 1
*Increased with Powers.

Powers
Meta Ability - Ice Manipulation

Sense Ice: Senses 5 (Acute Extended Radius Ranged Detect Ice). [5]

Levitate on Ice: Flight 5 (60 Km/H or 30 MpH) (Flaws: Platform, Source - Ice). [4]

Control Ice: 79 Point Array. (79) -- [88]
  • Dynamic: Perception Range Transform (Ice into Reshaped Ice) 13 (3 Tons) (Extras: Dynamic, Increased Duration 2 - Permanent). (79)
  • Dynamic: Icewave: Area 3 (250 ft. Cone) Damage 11 (Extras: Dynamic, Selective) (Flaws: Source - Ice). (55)
  • Dynamic: Ice Barrage: Ranged Damage 12 (Extras: Dynamic, Indirect 4, Multiattack) (Flaws: Source - Ice). (40)
  • Dynamic: Perception Range Move Object 13 (200 Tons) (Extras: Dynamic, Subtle) (Flaws: Limited to Ice). (37)
  • Dynamic: Ice Fists: Enhanced Strength 7 (Extras: Dynamic) (Flaws: Source - Ice). (14)
Advantages
Close Attack, Improved Critical (Ice), Ranged Attack 4

Skills
Athletics 2
(+2 total).
Close Combat (Ice) 2 (+6 total).
Insight 4 (+5 total).
Intimidation 4 (+5 total).
Perception 6 (+7 total).
Ranged Combat (Ice) 4 (+10 total).

Offense
Initiative +1
Unarmed
+4, close damage 0.
Ice Fists +6, close damage 7, critical 19-20.
Ice Blast +10, ranged damage 12, critical 19-20.
Icewave, close 250 ft. cone area damage 11.

Defense
Dodge 14, Fortitude 6, Parry 11, Toughness 3, Will 7

Complications

Motivation: Liberation: Geten has been a follower of Re-Destro since he was a child, and firmly believes in his ideals of a free world where people are free to use their meta abilities at will. He will do whatever is asked of him by Re-Destro.

Obsession: Power: Due to his powerful meta ability, Geten has been training since a very young age to hone his power as much as possible, being extremely proud of how powerful he’s become. He quickly becomes angry or disappointed when his skills with his meta ability are questioned or overcome by others.

26 Abilities, 97 Powers, 6 Advantages, 11 Skills, 28 Defenses = 168 Character Points

About: Geten, also referred to as Iceman (and "Apocrypha" in some scanlations, which is the literal translation of his codename), was one of the most powerful members of the Meta Liberation Army, being a power obsessed young man who was extremely devoted to Re-Destro and his cause, having honed his meta ability as much as possible to assist the MLA, and being extremely frustrated whenever others defeated him. His meta ability, Ice Manipulation, allows him to control nearby ice, being both able to reshape and move it at will, but also being able to control its temperature, something he ingeniously used to move it to bodies of water and freeze them, thus creating more ice for him to command.

In the story, during the Meta Liberation Army arc, Geten fights off against Dabi, possibly the League of Villains' most powerful ranged attacker, keeping him busy so the rest of the MLA could deal with the less troublesome members of the League, a task that Re-Destro entrusts to him by telling Geten that their success hinges on it. During their fight, Geten uses his meta ability to counter Dabi's flames and float in the air to stay within a good range, hitting him with powerful blasts of ice n various shapes as he gathers nearby ice from houses and convenience stores.

As the fight continues, Dabi taunts Geten, by telling him that fire melts ice and that his opponent would eventually run out of ammunition, but the Iceman retorts that that doesn't matter as he can easily use his quirk to freeze the underground water by controlling the temperature of ice and produce more ice for him to use.

As their fight continues, Dabi and Geten are equally matched with their attacking power, managing to keep each other at a standstill as the rest of the League fights off the MLA. Eventually, when Gigantomachia arrives at Deika City, rushing to help Shigaraki, Geten breaks away from his opponent, trying to use his quirk to stop the giant, but the giant easily swats the ice warrior away with his monstrous strength.

Later, as Shigaraki beats Re-Destro and the League and MLA merge into the Paranormal Liberation Front, Geten, as one of the group's strongest people, is declared co-commander of the Violet Regiment together with Dabi, the PLF's guerrilla warfare regiment.

During the Paranormal Liberation Front arc, as the pro heroes start their assault, Geten assists in the PLF's attempt to hold back the heroes, even being able to push Mt. Lady back with his ice, though the hero eventually manages to overpower his meta ability and get through his blockade. Afterwards, we don't see much of Geten until Gigantomachia starts rushing towards Shigaraki's awakened body, as he is ambushed by Cementoss and a small group of other pro heroes, having to fight them off offscreen and losing (though he seems to have caused them massive trouble, taking down many of the heroes and severely tiring Cementoss), last being seen crying about the fact that he was overpowered by others while encased in concrete.

Geten is a generally really cool character, with a distinctive appearance with the long white hair and usually wearing a large coat that obscures his features, and a very powerful and cool quirk (I've always been partial to ice powers in general), and his obsession with power and strength and devotion to his cause is also kind of interesting. He is REALLY popular with the fanbase, probably because of his power and him fighting off against Dabi and stuff (and a large portion of his fandom is because he is a pretty anime boy, LOL).

I also should point out, before Dabi's identity was revealed, there was a massive group of people who thought Geten was Toya, which never really made a lot of sense to me, considering how different his ice powers are to Todoroki's and all, and how it was implied that Toya had fire powers since the beginning. Hell, to this day, there are people who still insist he must be related to Todoroki's mom somehow, which feels like a stretch to me, IDK.

Outfits: Geten's attire is a large blue parka with a fur-lined hood that covers most of his features. Underneath it, he wears baggy black pants and a pair of white thigh-high snow boots. His design always reminded me a lot of Captain Cold.
SolarOracle

Post by SolarOracle »

Sorry about this huge out of nowhere break. Once again new videogame releases slowed down the thread, as Elden Ring completely absorbed all my free time, LOL. I'm still not done with the game, but I feel kind of guilty considering how close to the finish line we are, so I'll make sure to make at least one post per day until we are done with the villains and civilians.
MarvelLion

Post by MarvelLion »

Glad to see you posting again!
No need to feel guilty, either. You did a good job with Geten. I'm looking forward to the next one!
SolarOracle

Meta Liberation Warriors

Post by SolarOracle »

Meta Liberation Warriors

Group: Meta Liberation Army, Paranormal Liberation Front.

Power Level 1 (Power PL up to 5 in some cases)- 8 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 0, Agility 0, Fighting 1, Awareness 0
Stamina 1, Dexterity 0, Intellect 0, Presence 0

Advantages
Ranged Attack

Skills
Athletics 1
(+1 total).
Deception 4 (+4 total).
Persuasion 1 (+1 total).

Offense
Initiative +0
Unarmed
+1, close damage 0.

Defense
Dodge 0, Fortitude 1, Parry 1, Toughness 1, Will 0

Complications

Motivation: Liberation: The Meta Liberation Army Warriors are extremely devoted to Destro’s ideology to a fanatical degree, willing to sacrifice themselves in name of their leaders and ideology.

4 Abilities, 0 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 8 Character Points

About: A base build representing the over 116,510 Meta Liberation Warriors who served the MLA and the PLF. They are mostly regular people who aren't particularly skilled or anything, but are extremely fanatical and motivated, willing to die for their ideology and leaders if need be, and more than make up for their weakness with their absurdly high number, making up pretty much the entire population of Deika City. The meta ability builds for the members that are shown in the series are included later in this post, all of which I took the liberty of naming and trying to abstract what they could be.

Man, you guys have no idea the insanity that cataloging all these guys and abilities was. I had to rewatch and reread the MLA arc so many times I am pretty sure I could recite it from memory if I wanted to, and I'm, like, 99% sure I somehow missed some meta abilities along the way (seriously, if you notice anyone that I missed, PLEASE tell me about it! With how troublesome it already was to get this list, it goddamn better be complete, LOL). They have really low PL, being just barely above an average passerby (they call themselves "Warriors," I assume they have SOME training, though I wouldn't imagine a lot of it, considering even Spinner could take on these guys like they were nothing), landing them at PL 1, though most who have offensive quirks usually end up with PL 2-3 attacks, and some even going as high as PL 4-5 attacks.

Additionally, quite of these guys fight armed, with baseball bats and stuff, but I decided not to include any support items or gears on this build. Most of them use simple weapons tho (except for one or two guys who use more exotic weapons, like scythes, katanas, lariats and ropes), so most could be given some simple Strength-based Damage 1-2 or so Easily Removable effect to represent those.

Shockwave

Powers
Meta Ability - Shockwave
Ranged Damage 4. [8]

4 Abilities, 8 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 16 Character Points

About: The first meta ability from these guys shown in the series, this guy seems to be able to unleash some form of shockwave attack. He appears alongside other Warriors called by Trumpet when the League first arrive at Deika City, trying to ambush them.

Clawed Hands

Powers
Meta Ability - Clawed Hands
Strength-based Damage 2 (Extras: Split). [3]

4 Abilities, 3 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 11 Character Points

About: Another member of Trumpet's ambush, this guy's meta ability seems to give him long claws.

Prehensile Hair

Powers
Meta Ability - Prehensile Hair
Extra Limbs 1 (Extras: Reach 2). [3]
Enhanced Strength 2 (Flaws: Limited to Hair). [2]
Enhanced Advantages 3 (Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold) (Flaws: Limited to Hair). [1.5]

4 Abilities, 6.5 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 14.5 Character Points

About: This warrior seems to have a quirk that allows them to manipulate their long hair and use it as a weapon, trying to strike the League with it during Trumpet's ambush.

I took some creative liberty with this one, assuming it's more of a prehensile hair type of thing instead of just a "Hair Whip" power or whatever, since that's more interesting.

Slippery Feet

Powers
Meta Ability - Slippery Feet
Speed 1 (8 Km/H or 4 MpH). [1]

4 Abilities, 1 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 9 Character Points

About: Another warrior who joined on Trumpet's ambush, this one seems to have some form of mobility quirk that distorts his leg and feet so he can glide on the ground towards his target. He is seen rushing towards the League.

This guy's meta ability was hard to pinpoint, but I'm, like, 80% confident on my hypothesis, I guess. It didn't help that it was portrayed very differently between the anime and manga.

Telekinesis

Powers
Meta Ability - Telekinesis
Perception Range Move Object 2 (Extras: Subtle, Throwing Mastery 2). [10]

4 Abilities, 10 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 18 Character Points

About: This meta ability appears a few times, the first being in a member of Trumpet's ambush using a house's ceiling tiles as weapons, twice later on when we see the Warriors attacking the League from all sides, where it appears in a schoolkid who is telekinetically shooting rocks or something on them and a guy who is levitating various pieces of bamboo and debris while on top of some green block thing. It appears one more time, as a League member uses it to fight off the legion of Twice clones as he activates his Sad Man's Parade.

Water Arms

Powers
Meta Ability - Water Arms
Strength-based Damage 2 (Extras: Reach 3). [5]

4 Abilities, 5 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 13 Character Points

About: This guy's meta ability seems to let him turn his hands into water and use them as weapons. He appears right after Trumpet's ambush begins, trying to attack Shigaraki, but gets easily overwhelmed and killed by the villain.

I gave this one quite a few reach extras, since the arms' liquid form would probably allow them to be more malleable and shit, so they could probably strike from farther away.

Tentacle Arms

Powers
Meta Ability - Tentacle Arms
Elongation 1 (Flaws: Limited to Arms). [0.5]

4 Abilities, 0.5 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 8.5 Character Points

About: Another one of the guys who tries to attack Shigaraki and dies, this one seems to have a meta ability that either gives him tentacles for arms or allows him to turn his arms into tentacles.

Wind Manipulation

Powers
Meta Ability - Wind Manipulation
Flight 4 (60 Km/H or 30 MpH). [8]

Wind Blast: Ranged Damage 3. [6]

4 Abilities, 14 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 22 Character Points

About: One of the guys to apear in this one big groupshot that appears at the start of the arc, showing that the Warriors are surrounding the League of Villains, this guy seems to have some form of wind control meta ability, which he uses to fly above the League.

I took the liberty of giving him a wind blast attack, since that would make sense with his power, I think, and make it more useful.

Electro-Tentacles

Powers
Meta Ability - Electro-Tentacles
Damage 5 (Extras: Split 3, Reach 4). [12]

4 Abilities, 12 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 20 Character Points

About: Another group shot guy, this one seems to be able to manifest electric tentacles to damage his enemies.

Got the idea for how to stat out this power from Jab's suggestion, so thanks for that, man. : D

Mist

Powers
Meta Ability - Mist
Move Object 4 (Flaws: Diminished Range). [7]

About: Another of the people surrounding the League at the start of the arc, this lady seems able to summon some kind of energy mist from her body, which she presumably can use to move objects and grab others from afar.

Another Jab suggestion, thanks dude.

Stone Control

Powers
Meta Ability - Stone Control
Perception Range Move Object 6 (Extras: Subtle) (Flaws: Limited to Stones). (12) -- [13]
  • AE: Ranged Damage 3 (Flaws: Source - Stones). (7)
4 Abilities, 13 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 21 Character Points

About: Another one of the guys to appear in the shot where the League is surrounded, this one seems to be able to levitate and throw stones.

This one could also just have a simple telekinesis power, but considering his design, it being limited to rocks felt more appropriate. I gave it more ranks than some other Move Object powers we see, since he seems to levitate relatively big chucks of rock and stuff.

Energy Beam

Powers
Meta Ability - Energy Beam
Ranged Damage 5. [10]

4 Abilities, 10 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 18 Character Points

About: This guy also shows up in the scene where the League is surrounded, and seems to be able to shoot a huge energy beam from his mouth.

Super Strength

Powers
Meta Ability - Super Strength
Enhanced Strength 4. [8]
Enhanced Strength 3 (Flaws: Limited to Carrying Weight). [3]

4 Abilities, 11 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 19 Character Points

About: This meta ability appears twice during the arc, both times used to use cars as weaponry, funnily enough. The first time in the groupshot I mentioned, the second time a bit later, when a small group of warriors are trying to defeat Mr. Compress.

Flames

Powers
Meta Ability - Flames
Feature: Adds Fire to unarmed attacks. [1]
Unarmed Damage +2. [2]

Fire Aura: Reaction Damage 2. [8]

4 Abilities, 11 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 19 Character Points

About: Another one to appear twice, this meta ability seems to allow the user to cover their body in fire. It appears twice, first on a warrior who is helping surround the League, and the second time when Twice gains his power up, as a guy with this meta ability rallies the other warriors, telling them to rush him and take him down now, since he seems to be fighting off Skeptic's puppets.

Energy Compass

Powers
Meta Ability - Energy Compass
Senses 1 (Direction Sense) (Extras: Sustained). [1]

About: Appearing right after the League disperses after being surrounded, this chick's meta ability seems to allow her to create some kind of compass out of energy on her hands, using it to discern where the League members are going.

This one is kind of arbitrary, but it's the best interpretation I could make of what this power is, considering she uses it right after talking about how the League has divided and directing people to try to surround them again. Also, this one, alongside the Bubbles lady and the Energy Aura warrior, doesn't appear in the anime for some reason. Guess they cut out that scene for time or whatever.

Powers
Meta Ability - Bubbles
Cover Self With Bubbles
: Concealment 2 (Visuals). [4]

4 Abilities, 4 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 13 Character Points

About: This old lady appears after the League disperses to escape from the warriors surrounding them, and seems to have the ability to generate bubbles from her body.

I gave this one a concealment effect, assuming she can use it to cover herself on them to a degree where targeting her becomes very hard, since, otherwise, this seems like a pretty useless power and I don't think she would have any reason to start activating it.

Electric Aura

Powers
Meta Ability - Electric Aura
Feature: Adds Electricity to unarmed attacks. [1]
Unarmed Damage +2. [2]

Covered in Electricity: Reaction Damage 4. [16]

4 Abilities, 19 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 27 Character Points

About: This warrior also appears after the League disperses, and seems to have a meta ability that allows them to cover their entire body with electricity.

This one also could just be that they are made of electricity or something, but considering they can still wear clothes, I don't mthink they qualify for Insubstantial. Really cool character design on this one, also, I dig it.

Fish Hand

Powers
Meta Ability - Fish Hand
Strength-based Damage 4. [4]

4 Abilities, 4 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 12 Character Points

About: Appearing after the League tries to escape the warriors surrounding them, this guy intercepts and attacks Spinner, having a meta ability that seems to allow him to turn his hand into a weird fish creature with huge teeth he uses as a weapon.

Water

Powers
Meta Ability - Water
Insubstantial 1 (Water). [4]

About: Also trying to attack Spinner after the League separates, this guy's meta ability seems to allow him to turn into water or some other liquid.

Fry Hands

Powers
Meta Ability - Fry Hands
Feature: User may make cooking checks without tools. [1]
Strength-based Damage 2. [2]

Skills
Expertise (Cooking) 4 (+4 total).

4 Abilities, 3 Powers, 1 Advantages, 5 Skills, 0 Defenses = 13 Character Points

About: Appearing in a sequence showing warriors attacking the League members, this one, who seems to be a restaurant chef, appears attacking Mr. Compress, alongside another worker on that restaurant that is shown throwing plates. His meta ability seems to allow him to turn his hands into cooking utensils, using one of them to carry boiling oil and turning the other hand into a laddle.

This guy appears only on the anime, so kudos to the animation team, this is a very funny design that fits the BnHA universe really well.

Glass Cleaner

Powers
Meta Ability - Glass Cleaner
Feature: User can spray window cleaner from their head. [1]

About: Appearing in a shot showing MLA warriors going after League members, this one seems to a window cleaner with a meta ability that turns his head into a huge glass cleaner spray. He is seen fighting Dabi alongside other warriors.

Man, I fucking love this guy's design! It's just so silly and cool. He's another anime only guy, which makes his neat design even more surprising.

Eight Tentacles

Powers
Meta Ability - Eight Tentacles
Extra Limbs 6 (Features: Reach). [7]

4 Abilities, 7 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 15 Character Points

About: Another one of the guys fighting Dabi, who also seems to be a window cleaner, this one having eight squiggly tentacles with hands in place of his arms.

I'm completely ignoring the fact that the wipes this guy is holding are glowing, since I have no clue what the hell that could represent. This guy is also an anime only character.

Feline

Powers
Meta Ability - Feline
Feline Senses
: Senses 5 (Low-Light Vision, Acute and Extended Scent, Extended and Ultra Hearing). [5]
Animal Physiology: Enhanced Strength 2. [4]
Enhanced Agility 2. [4]
Natural Weapons: Strength-based Damage 2 (Extras: Split). [3]

4 Abilities, 16 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 24 Character Points

About: The final guy who is seen fighting Dabi, this one has some kind of feline-ish animal quirk.

Gave him a couple of Enhanced Strength ranks, since his attack seem powerful enough to break the ground and stuff. And yet another anime only guy.

Spiked Hands

Powers
Meta Ability - Spiked Hands
Strength-based Damage 3 (Extras: Split). [4]

About: This meta ability appears twice, once on one of the guys who surrounds Toga before Curious confronts her, and the second time on a guy facing facing Shigaraki, Spinner and a bunch of Twice's clones, who tries to hold them back right before Trumpet appears to confront them.

Vines

Powers
Meta Ability - Vines
Ranged Affliction 5 (Hindered and Vulnerable/Immobile and Defenseless) (Extras: Extra Condition, Cumulative) (Flaws: Limited Degree). [15]

4 Abilities, 15 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 23 Character Points

About: This guy shows up along the group of warriors that surrounds Toga before Curious appears to antagonize her. He seems to have some kind of meta ability that allows him to create and control vines, presumably to tangle and immobilize his enemies.

Big Hands

Powers
Meta Ability - Big Hands
Enhanced Advantages 3 (Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold). [3]

About: Another one of the warriors who surround Toga before Curious arrives, this one seems to have a meta ability that grants him huge hands.

Funnily enough, in the manga, this guy doesn't really seem to have any apparent power, so I guess the anime staff gave him one to make him stand out a bit more.

Flaming Hands

Powers
Meta Ability - Flaming Hands
Strength-based Damage 4 (Extras: Split). [5]

About: Another one of the warriors who surround Toga, this one has a meta ability that allows him to set both his arms aflame.

Monster Arms

Powers
Meta Ability - Monster Arms
Enhanced Strength 4. [8]

About: The final one of the group that entraps Toga, this one has a Meta Ability that grants him huge spiked arms, presumably enhancing his strength significantly.

Energy Shield

Powers
Meta Ability - Energy Shield
Deflect 4. [4]

About: Appearing when Curious joins the fight, this chick seems to be very devoted to Curious, always being near her and using her powers to protect her. Her meta ability allows her to project a shield made out of energy she can use to deflect incoming attacks. She is eventually killed by Toga together with most other people involved in that fight, as she activate Uraraka's quirk to make them suffer a huge fall and die.

Shock

Powers
Meta Ability - Shock
Ranged Damage 3. [6]

4 Abilities, 6 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 14 Character Points

About: Also a member of the group around Curious, this guy has a meta ability that allows him to shoot electricity out of his forehead.

Despite him appearing in the manga, he doesn't really use any meta ability there, so I guess the anime made up this guy's power.

Fire Breath

Powers
Meta Ability - Fire Breath
Ranged Damage 4. [8]

About: This old lady is also a part of Curious' little group, and has a meta ability that allows her to breathe fire out of her mouth.

In the manga, she instead shoots fire out of her hands, but I went with her power in the anime cus' it's more unique and cooler. Her manga power would probably have 1 less Damage rank and gain Split.

Twin Punch

Powers
Meta Ability - Twin Punch
Strength-based Damage 4 (Flaws: Quirk - Both twins must spend a standard action). [3]

About: This pair of twins also show up together with Curious, and have a quirk that allows them to punch simultaneously with increased power.

Another quirk that's different in the manga, there it being a blast produced by both of them punching simultaneously in the same direction (probably a Range Damage 2-3 effect with the same flaw), but I went with the anime one again because it's cooler. I love these two's design, with their cartoony face contrasting them wearing middle school uniforms and stuff.

Shoulder Cannons

Powers
Meta Ability - Shoulder Cannons
Ranged Damage 5 (Extras: Split). [11]

About: The final member of Curious' crew, this dude has a meta ability that allows him to make a powerful blast attack from each of his shoulders.

Claws

Powers
Meta Ability - Claws
Strength-based Damage 3 (Extras: Split, Improved Critical). [5]

About: Appearing after Toga disappears from the fight to try to take Curious out stealthily, this guy seems to have a meta ability that grants him HUGE blade-like claws.

Spiked Forearm

Powers
Meta Ability - Spiked Forearm
Strength-based Damage 3. [3]

About: Trying to attack Toga after Curious and her team send her flying into a restaurant, this dude has a meta ability that grants his forearm huge metal spikes he uses as weapons.

Eyelash Spear

Powers
Meta Ability - Eyelash Spear
Strength-based Damage 2 (Extras: Reach 2). [4]

About: Another of the warriors who charge at Toga in the restaurant, this kid has a meta ability that allows him to transform his arrow-like eyelashes into Spears he can wield as weapons. He is extremely devoted to his cause, allowing Curious to transform him into a bomb to get a sneak attack on Toga, killing him in the process.

Hatchet Control

Powers
Meta Ability - Hatchet Control
Ranged Damage 5 (Extras: Improved Critical) (Flaws: Source - Hatchets). (10) -- [11]
  • AE: Perception Range Move Object 2 (Extras: Subtle) (Flaws: Limited 2 - To Hatchets and Axes). (4)

About: This guy appears after Toga is heavily injured by Curious' various explosions, seeming to be able to telekinetically control axes and chasing after the wounded villain.

This is another one of those cases where he could just have a generic Telekinesis power instead, but the idea of a power that allows the user to control hatchets sounds super cool, so I went with that instead. Also, this guy appears only in the manga for some reason.

Octopus

Powers
Meta Ability - Octopus
Elongation 1 (Flaws: Limited to Tentacles). [0.5]
Swimming 2 (8 Km/H or 4 MpH). [2]
Immunity 3 (Cold, Drowning, Pressure) (Flaws: Limited to Half Effect). [1.5]
Movement 2 (Wall Crawling, Environmental Adaptation - Aquatic). [2]

Spit Ink: Ranged Affliction 7 (Impaired/Disabled/Unaware) (Extras: Cumulative) (Flaws: Limited to Visuals). [14]

4 Abilities, 20 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 28 Character Points

About: Appearing on a group of warriors that tried to charge Dabi, Shigaraki and Spinner, this dude seems to have had an Octopus mutant meta ability. He is quickly incinerated by Dabi's flames with the rest of his group.

Another anime only guy, like the rest of this small group. I considered giving him Enhanced Strength or whatever, like with most other animal quirk builds, but since I didn't give it to Innsmouth, another villain with an octopus power, it felt wrong to do.

Talons

Powers
Meta Ability - Talons
Strength-based Damage 3 (Extras: Improved Critical, Split). [5]

4 Abilities, 5 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 14 Character Points

About: Another one of the warriors who get incinerated by Dabi, this chick has a meta ability that gives her huge bird-like talons in place of her hand.

Canine

Powers
Meta Ability - Canine
Canine Senses: Senses 6 (Acute, Extended and Tracking Scent, Low-light Vision, Ultra and Extended Hearing). [6]
Animal Physiology: Enhanced Strength 2. [4]
Natural Weapons: Strength-based Damage 2. [2]

4 Abilities, 15 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 23 Character Points

About: Another of the guys killed by Dabi, this warrior has some dog-like meta ability, which presumably grants him improved physical capabilities and canine senses.

Energy Orb

Powers
Meta Ability - Energy Orb
Ranged Damage 4. [8]

About: Thew one leading the charge against Shigaraki, Dabi and Spinner, this warrior's meta ability seems to allow them to charge a sphere of energy on their hands and blast it.

OK, the blasting part is a complete assumption on my part, but the only way this power makes sense to me is if it works like a Hadouken or Kamehameha or something. Otherwise, I guess it could just be them charging and energy sphere and hitting other people with it, I guess. This character is anime only, like the rest of the group who is incinerated by Dabi.

Energy Shields

Powers
Meta Ability - Energy Shields
Enhanced Parry 2. [2]
Enhanced Dodge 2. [2]
Strength-based Damage 3 (Extras: Split). [7]

About: This girl appears right after Twice has his quirk awakening, planning on charging him to kill him before he has the chance to fight off Skeptic's puppets, but this ends up failing, as a swarm of Twice clones appears and completely onlaughts her and her group. She seems to have a meta ability that allows her to create hexagonal energy shields on her arms that she presumably can use to deflect attacks and as weapons.

Gun Knuckles

Powers
Meta Ability - Gun Knuckles
Ranged Damage 4 (Extras: Multiattack, Split). [13]

4 Abilities, 13 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 21 Character Points

About: This guy tries to stop the charge of Twice clones as the Sad Man's Parade begins using his meta ability to shoot them, but is immediately overwhelmed by their huge number and taken down. His meta ability seems to allow him to shoot spurs of bullets from his knuckles (which is kind of like a ranged version of Wolverine claws, when you think about it, LOL).

Funnily enough, this guy doesn't get to use his powers in the anime, preparing to activate it, but getting paralyzed in shock when he notices the sheer amount of Twice clones charging him, not getting a chance to use his powers.

Energy Blast

Powers
Meta Ability - Energy Blast
Ranged Damage 3. [6]

About: By far the most common meta ability to appear among the warriors, appearing at least five times, Energy Blast attacks show up quite a few times (to the point I lost track of every instance of it, can only recall three with certainty. : P) It first appears on a guy who is charged by Twice clones, who could use it by squeezing a his hands, another time on a guy who who could create an energy shot out of his gas mask, and on a guy who is trying to hold back Gigantomachia when he enters Deika City, who was able to shoot it out of his palm.

Railing Control

Powers
Meta Ability - Railing Control
Ranged Damage 4 (Flaws: Source - Railings). [7]

About: This lady appears fighting against a very wounded Mr. Compress, and seems to have a meta ability that allows her to move railings at will.

I made some assumption with this one, mostly that she uses it as a whip. It could also be a bind Affliction, but considering how damaged Compress was, I assume it's more of a damage thing.

Elasticity

Powers
Meta Ability - Elasticity
Elongation 1 (15 ft.). [1]

About: Another member of the group fighting off against Mr. Compress, this guy seems to have a meta ability that let's him make his body malleable and strechy.

Wisp

Powers
Meta Ability - Wisp
Shrinking 5 (Stealth +5, Parry and Dodge +2, Strength -1, Intimidation -2), linked to Flight 2 (16 Km/H or 8MpH). [14]

4 Abilities, 14 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 22 Character Points

About: The final member of the warrior group fighting against Mr. Compress, this old man seems to have a very bizarre meta ability that let's him turn his body into energy and turn into a tiny floating head.

In the anime, he doesn't really look like a wisp like in the manga, having a more flat blue color, which suggests that there it's more of an elongation thing. I went with the interpretation that he turns into a wisp tho, cus' that is a cooler power.

Gas Hands

Powers
Meta Ability - Gas Hands
Area (60 ft. Cone) Affliction 3 (Impaired/Disabled/Incapacitated) (Extras: Cumulative). [9]

4 Abilities, 9 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 17 Character Points

About: This old lady is shown fighting off against a group of Twice clones as those start spreading throughout Deika City to beat up the remaining MLA warriors. She seems to be able to turn her hands into some sort of gas and blast it, presumably suffocating her opponents.

Slime

Powers
Meta Ability - Slime
Insubstantial 1 (Liquid). [4]

Swarm With Slime: Affliction 3 (Hindered and Vulnerable/Defenseless and Immobile) (Extras: Extra Condition, Cumulative, Reach) (Flaws: Limited Degree). [7]

About: Another one of the warriors who are seen fighting against the Twice clones, this guy's meta ability seems to turn him into a weird goopy monster who can use his slimy form to bind his targets.

Balloons

Powers
Meta Ability - Balloons
Flight 2 (16 Km/H or 8 MpH) (Flaws: Quirk - User’s hands become occupied). [3]

About: This warrior appears in a huge groupshot of MLA members who are trying to stop Shigaraki, Spinner and the various Twice clones from reaching Re-Destro, and seems to have a meta ability that allows them to create a bundle of ballons that allows the to float in the air.

Man, this power is cute as hell, I love it.

Propeller

Powers
Meta Ability - Propeller
Flight 3 (30 Km/H or 16 MpH). [6]

About: Another warrior trying to stop Shigaraki, Spinner and Twice, this chick has a meta ability that grants her a ser of propellers on her back she can use to fly around.

I love this power as well. Just seems like such an imaginative and cool concept.

Flame Wings

Powers
Meta Ability - Flame Wings
Flight 4 (60 Km/H or 30 MpH) (Extras: Feature 2 - Wing are Insubstantial 3) (Flaws: Winged). [6]

About: Another guy in that same groupshot, this one can fly around with a pair of wings made out of fire.

Energy Balls

Powers
Meta Ability - Energy Balls
Ranged Damage 3 (Extras: Accurate, Multiattack). [10]

About: Another of the characters trying to slow down Shigaraki, this man can create a set of small energy spheres he can control the trajectory of.

I gave him the accurate extra to represent his control over the trajectory. Also, there's an animation error with this guy that I feel fucking insane for noticing, where his energy balls change color from blue to purple from one scene to the next, being only visible for, like, 6-7 frames before he is out of frame. I think they changed the color so it wouldn't conflict with the blue energy blast of the guy who attacked before him.

Rocket Groceries

Powers
Meta Ability - Rocket Groceries
Ranged Damage 4 (Extras: Multiattack) (Flaws: Source - Groceries). [11]

About: Another one of the warriors trying to hold Shigaraki and his crew back, this lady has a meta ability that let's her shoot out the groceries in her bags as high speed rocket propelled projectiles. This power is ridiculous and awesome.

Airplane Arms

Powers
Meta Ability - Airplane Arms
Flight 6 (250 Km/H or 120 MpH) (Flaws: Winged). [6]

About: Seen in a groupshot of guys who are fighting off Twice and Shigaraki, this dude seems to be able to turn his arms into airplane wings with engines.

Six Arms

Powers
Meta Ability - Six Arms
Extra Limbs 4. [4]

About: Appearing in that same groupshot, this guy has a meta ability that grants him two extra sets of arms.

Fastball

Powers
Meta Ability - Fastball
Leaping 2 (30 ft.), linked to Strength-based Damage 2. [4]

About: Another warrior fighting off Shigaraki and Twice, this old lady's meta ability allows her to do multiple flips at high speeds during her jumps, presumably allowing her to use it as a means of attack.

Chest Hair

Powers
Meta Ability - Chest Hair
Extra Limbs 1. [1]
Enhanced Strength 2 (Flaws: Limited to Chest Hair). [2]
Enhanced Advantages 3 (Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold) (Flaws: Limited to Chest Hair). [1.5]

4 Abilities, 4.5 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 12.5 Character Points

About: Another guy who attempts to fight off the legion of Twice clones, this man has a meta ability that allows him to manipulate his massive chest hair, which he can presumably use to grab others.

Blades

Powers
Meta Ability - Blades
Strength-based Damage 4 (Extras: Improved Critical, Split, Reach). [7]

About: Also fighting against the Twice clones, this dude has a meta ability that turns his arms into long tentacles with blades.

Shoulder Blades

Powers
Meta Ability - Shoulder Blades
Close Damage 4 (Extras: Improved Critical, Split). [6]

About: another guy fighting off Shigaraki and Twice, this one has a meta ability that sprouts huge curves blades from his shoulders.

Palm Cannon

Powers
Meta Ability - Palm Canon
Ranged Damage 3. [6]

About: Another guy to appear in that same groupshot, this one seems to have a small cannon on the palm of his hand which he can probably use to make ranged attacks.

Cannon Hand

Powers
Meta Ability - Cannon Hand
Ranged Damage 6. [12]

4 Abilities, 12 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 20 Character Points

About: A guy who appears leading a group of people to fight against twice and his clones, this dude has a meta ability that turns his hand into a huge cannon.

Cloud Animals

Powers
Meta Ability - Cloud Animals
Summon Cloud Animals 5 (Extras: Active, Variable Type - Cloud Animals). [20]

4 Abilities, 20 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 28 Character Points

About: Someone seen in a wide shot that showed the Twice clones completely overtaking Deika City, this warrior's meta ability seems to allow them to summon animals made out of clouds he can mount and use in combat.

Took some heavy liberties with this one, but being able to summon cloud animals instead of just one big cloud dove sounds much cooler and more useful.

Won't bother doing a cloud dove build, sorry. It would feel a bit out of place among this list and stuff, or posted afterwards. In the ridiculously very off chance you need to use this for a game, you're gonna have to get creative with this one, LOL.

Devil Wings

Powers
Meta Ability - Devil Wings
Flight 4 (60 Km/H or 30 MpH) (Flaws: Winged). [4]

About: Also seen flying over town while Twice's Sad Man's Parade overtook town and beat up the remaining warriors, this warrior's meta ability grants them a pair of red tattered wings and a pointed tail.

Bat Wings

Powers
Meta Ability - Bat Wings
Flight 4 (60 Km/H or 30 MpH) (Flaws: Winged). [4]

About: Another person flying over town as the Twice clones continued to run around in huge groups, this warrior has a mketa ability that gives him a pair of black bat-like wings.

Blade Hands

Powers
Meta Ability - Blade Hands
Strength-based Damage 3 (Extras: Improved Critical, Split). [5]

About: Appearing before Spinner and a couple Twice clones as they are running on an alley where Trumpet is, this warrior's meta ability seem to allow them to turn their hands into blades.

Phasing

Powers
Meta Ability - Phasing
Movement 1 (Permeate). [2]

4 Abilities, 2 Powers, 1 Advantages, 3 Skills, 0 Defenses = 10 Character Points

About: Also showing up before Trumpet confronts Spinner, this guy seems to be able to phase through walls.

In the anime, very funnily, they changed the architecture in the background of this scene in a way where this dude couldn't sprout out of the wall he is supposed to, so instead they changed it so he comes out of a wobbly portal floating in midair.

Shockwave Blast

Powers
Meta Ability - Shockwave Blast
Ranged Damage 3. [6]

About: Trying to take down Spinner and Twice's clones as they fight Trumpet, this man has a meta ability that allows him to shoot a small shockwave from his hand.

Longbow

Powers
Meta Ability - Longbow
Ranged Damage 4. [8]

About: This guy shows up when Gigantomachia arrives at Deika City and starts wrecking havoc, using his powers to try to hold back Gigantomachia, but failing to do anything to the giant. His meta ability seems to allow him to create a large bow and arrow made out of energy he can shoot.

Whip Arms

Powers
Meta Ability - Whip Arms
Strength-based Damage 4 (Extras: Reach 3, Split). [8]

About: This guy also tries to fight off Gigantomachia (I think. I'll be honest, I can't relocate him on the manga. It's either that or him fighting against Spinner as well). His meta ability seems to turn his arms into long whips with claws he presumably uses as weapons.

Paper Clothes

Powers
Meta Abiltiy - Paper Clothes
Ranged Damage 2 (Extras: Accurate, Multiattack). [7]

About: This guy is seen I think trying to stop Gigantomachia. Genuinely unsure. He seems to be able to turn his clothing into shapt paper he can presumably control and blast at others.

Another Jab suggestion, all the kudos in the world for him being able to discern the random squiggles in this pannel as sheets of paper, LOL.

Big Forearms

Powers
Meta Ability - Big Forearms
Enhanced Strength 4 (Flaws: Source - Spinnach). [7]

About: Another guy I'm assuming shows up fighting off Gigantomachia, this one seems to be able to puff up his forearms to increase his strength, which I;m assuming he does through ingesting spinnach as a funny reference.

Another one Jab suggested, I really like the reference in this one, heh.

Holes

Powers
Meta Ability - Holes
Weaken Toughness 6 (Flaws: Limited 2 - to Walls) Damage 6 (Flaws: Limited 2 - to Walls). [3]

About: This warrior appears as Spinner tries to take advantage of his powers to run on the walls towards Trumpet, avoiding the horde of warriors, surprising the villain as their power opens a hole in a wall allowing other warriors to leap towards the villain. This one's meta ability seems to allow them to cause holes to appear in walls by moving their arms in a circle.

Spikes

Powers
Meta Ability - Spikes
Reaction Damage 3. [12]

About: This man takes advantage of the hole his comrade created on the wall, leaping into Spinner and using his meta ability to harm him after grabbing onto the villain. His meta ability seems to allow him to create spikes from his body.

Spiked Ankles

Powers
Meta Ability - Spiked Ankles
Strength-based Damage 3. [3]

About: This guy shows up after Shigaraki's quirk awakening, as decay starts spreading into the city, disintegrating this guy's shoes as he is surprised by it. His meta ability seems to make his ankles covered in spikes he can presumably use as weapons.

Stilts

Powers
Meta Ability - Stilts
Elongation 2 (30 ft.) (Flaws: Limited to Arms and Legs). [1]

About: Appearing in the Paranormal Liberation Front arc, this man can elongate his arms and legs, an ability he uses after his group is attacked by Mudman to rise to the surface of the swamp he created, but is then taken down by Midnight's quirk.
Last edited by SolarOracle on Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

LOL, these guys are wild. Now THIS is the kind of crazy "stat EVERYTHING!" thing I like to see! Not since I statted the Grapplers or Lilin have I seen so many nonsense, weaksauce characters placed out there at once!

The guys seem to be a combination of "Generic Powers", "My _____ is a weapon!" powers, and probably a bunch of things the writer had come up with but never saw fit to actually use on named characters, lol. Rocket Groceries may be the best (it could just be a Gambit-style "charge anything" power, but who knows?).

I do find it interesting that the vast majority of these guys are total mooks, suggesting they don't really train as hard as the classes or villains do. They're just kinda super-powered people who work regular office jobs. Part of their cover probably precludes most of them from getting into fights.
SolarOracle

The Ones I Couldn't Build

Post by SolarOracle »

Considering most of these guys only appear in a single panel or shot, there were a few I couldn't manage to figure out what they do, either because I just couldn't make out what was going on or because they are doing something so vague it could be anything, really.

If anyone has any suggestion for any of these powers, feel free to tell me so I can add them to the main post.

Oh, I should probably also say I added, like, five dudes I had forgotten about in the other post, LOL, those being Longbow, Whip Arms, Holes, Spikes and Spiked Ankles. I guess my brain just turned off when I was writing down the list in order of appearance and I just didn't write down the ones who appeared in the end of the arc. Oops.

Energy Tentacle Thingies

About: These two appear in the big groupshot at the start of the arc, when the League of Villain becomes surround by MLA warriors.

These two are shown doing something so vague I can't really make out what their meta ability is supposed to be. It could be them summoning energy tentacles to grab stuff, or charging up an attack, or shooting those as projectiles for damage or something. It's just so vague I'm not really able to build it.

Summoning a Thing From His Back, I Guess?

About: This one shows up a bit later in the arc, fighting against Shigaraki and his group.

I can't make out what this power is supposed to be. Like, at all.

Big Forearms

About: This one also shows up fighting Shigaraki.

This one seems to be ballooning his forearms up, which could be a few things, I think. Either him loading up some attack, and Enhanced Strength hing or just a feature that does nothing and only fills them up with air like actual balloons, like that one guy from the Cider House. Didn't build this one because of how vague this is.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Im impressed again with your commitment to detail in your builds. Great way to build a MASSIVE group of jobbers who, even in small groups, couldn't do much to a major character but their vast number make them a challenge.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Hm- I've decided to invent possibilities for these mystery weirdos:

Elecro-Tentacles: Able to amplify his own body electricity into short-range shocking "limbs".

Tentacle Lady: Able to turn her own sweat into a telekinetic "mist".

Back Thing Guy: Able to transform clothing into sharp sheets of paper.

Big Forearms: Consume spinach to convert into upper body strength.
SolarOracle

Paranormal Liberation Front

Post by SolarOracle »

Forming after Re-Destro's surrender to Shigaraki Tomura, the Paranormal Liberation Front is the merging of the Meta Liberation Army and the League of Villains, having the strongest and most prominent members of each group as lieutenants of each regiment of the group, and having Shigaraki and Re-Destro as first and second in command respectively. They also have the full support and help of Dr. Garaki, Gigantomachia and many high-end Nomu, which made them the biggest threat to hero society in the entirety of Japan, both because of their great numbers and the enormous strength of the high-ranking members of the group.

The group was separated into four regiments, each specialized in different functions, each being controlled by two lieutenants of the group (except for Twice's regiment, which he commanded alone) and each being divided into three divisions, which were overseen by two commanders each (except, again, for Twice's regiment, where each division was headed by a single commander), who were selected from among the strongest members of the Meta Liberation Army's warriors. The four regiments were the Violet Regiment, dedicated to guerrilla warfare and commanded by Dabi and Geten, the Black Regiment, dedicated to tactics and commanded by Twice, the Carmine Regiment, dedicated to intelligence and commanded by Toga and Skeptic, and the Brown Regiment, dedicated to support and commanded by Spinner and Mr. Compress.

After their formation at the end of the Meta Liberation Army arc, the Hero Public Safety Commission somehow caught wind of the group being formed and had the pro hero Hawks infiltrate them as a spy to gather information on the group and counter their plans. After being infiltrated for a few months, and despite not being fully trusted by the group, who kept close tabs on the hero, Hawks managed to complete his job and secretly inform Endeavor of what the PLF was planning, who then relayed the information to the other pro heroes and the Hero Public Safety Commission, and they all proceeded to plan a preemptive strike against them.

This plan ends up coming into action during the Paranormal Liberation Front arc, where the pro heroes launch a surprise frontal assault at the PLF's hideout at Gunga Mountain and at Jaku City, where Dr. Garaki was hiding his secret lab which contained his high-end Nomu and where he was finishing the implantation of All For One's quirk on Shigaraki. During the ensuing confrontation, many heroes end up heavily injured as they fight against the villains, with the situation fully escalating as Gigantomachia revealed himself, requiring the heroes to devise a plan to try to stop him while other heroes ended up heavily injured or dead.

At the end of all this, just as it seemed like the heroes had achieved their victory after getting Gignatomachia unconscious, arresting Dr. Garaki, destroying many of his Nomu and securing the vat that contained Shigaraki's body, the villain suddenly woke up, now possessing All For One's quirk and fully awakening his original quirk, as his decay rapidly spread through Jaku City, turning the place into a huge crater as heroes started being turned to dust and Gigantomachia reawakened to meet with his master. After this, the remaining heroes dedicated their full effort into fighting off Shigaraki, who was trying to steal One For All from Midoriya, but Shigaraki is in such a tired state as All For One starts to take control of his body that he is forced to retreat together with Gigantomachia and the remaining villains, soon followed by him using the monstrous strength of colossal villain to break the walls of the maximum security villain prison Tartarus and conscript many of the escapees to his group.

Currently in the manga, the final conflict between All For One and the heroes is taking place, with the remainder of the PLF and the Tartarus escapees as the villain's soldiers, as they attempt a head on surprise assault against UA high school, which was turned into the main headquarters of the heroes, so he can steal Deku's One For All.

Don't really have a lot to say about my opinions on these guys, since they are pretty much just the MLA again.
SolarOracle

Post by SolarOracle »

Sorry about this sudden break. Guess the MLA guys burned me out a bit and my Elden Ring addiction still hasn't been fully dealt with, LOL.
Jabroniville wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:23 pm Hm- I've decided to invent possibilities for these mystery weirdos:

Elecro-Tentacles: Able to amplify his own body electricity into short-range shocking "limbs".

Tentacle Lady: Able to turn her own sweat into a telekinetic "mist".

Back Thing Guy: Able to transform clothing into sharp sheets of paper.

Big Forearms: Consume spinach to convert into upper body strength.
Oh, those are some really cool ideas, actually! Genuinely surprised you could make out the random scribbles on that dude's back as sheets of paper, which now that you pointed that out, it makes a lot of sense, LOL. Gonna add them to the post.
SolarOracle

Paranormal Liberation Front Commanders

Post by SolarOracle »

Paranormal Liberation Front Commanders

Group: Paranormal Liberation Front.
Base of Operations: Japan, Gunga Mountain Villa.

Power Level 6 (PL 8 Meta Ability Some) - 47 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 2, Agility 1, Fighting 5, Awareness 0
Stamina 3, Dexterity 2, Intellect 0, Presence 0

Advantages
Close Attack 2, Ranged Attack 3

Skills
Athletics 2
(+4 total).
Deception 4 (+4 total).
Persuasion 2 (+2 total).

Offense
Initiative +1
Unarmed
+7, close damage 2.

Defense
Dodge 6, Fortitude 4, Parry 8, Toughness 3, Will 3

Complications

Motivation: Liberation
: The Paranormal Liberation Front commanders all seem to be extremely devoted to Destro’s ideology and are extremely loyal to Re-Destro and Shigaraki.

26 Abilities, 0 Powers, 5 Advantages, 4 Skills, 12 Defenses = 47 Character Points

About: A base build representing the division commanders for each regiment of the PLF. They were selected from among the most capable warriors of MLA, which means they are capable combatants and probably each have very powerful meta abilities. The meta ability power builds for the one that actually is shown using his power in the manga is included later in this post.

They seem to be more or less on the same level as a low-rank pro hero (to the point Slidin' Go, a member of the group infiltrated among the pro heroes as a spy, is a division commander as well), so I made them PL 5.5. Admittedly, some of the commanders (like the old lady or the guy who looks like R2D2) would probably not be as well equipped for frontline combat as this build assumes, nor would they have Toughness this high, but hey, who knows.

Amplivolt

Powers
Meta Ability - Amplivolt
Super Move! - Supreme Discharge: Thundernet: Area 2 (120 ft. Cone) Damage 8 (Flaws: Source - Taser or Absorbed Electrical Attacks). (23) -- [24]
  • AE: Absorb Electricity: Deflect 6 (Flaws: Limited to Electricity). (3)
Support Item - Taser: (Flaws: Easily Removable). [3]
Affliction 5 (Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated). (5)

26 Abilities, 27 Powers, 5 Advantages, 4 Skills, 12 Defenses = 74 Character Points

About: The only one of these guys who is actually seen in combat, this commander has a lightning bolt-like scar across his forehead and is always seen smoking. His meta ability, Amplivolt, allows him to absorb electricity and amplify it, releasing it much more powerful than before, an ability he uses by amplifying the electricity of tasers to unleash very powerful area attacks.

During the story, this guy first shows up trying to stop the heroes' assault as they approach the villa, using his Thundernet to do so, but is countered by Kaminari, who absorbs the electricity of the attack with his quirk. The Amplivolt commander then comments that there must be a limit on how much electricity the hero student can absorb and starts preparing to unleash a more powerful attack as he prepares to absorb the electricity of multiple tasers, but is taken down by the other pro heroes before ha can do so.

He has a single named super move, the Supreme Discharge: Thundernet, where he absorbs the electricity of a taser and unleashes it as a huge area lightning attack.

Skull Mask Guy

About: We actually see a second of these dudes using their meta abilities, this guy, who seems to be able to manifest some kind of energy on his hands or something. He has the distinction of being the one to kill Midnight, as he and other commanders find her injured on the floor after being swiped away by Gigantomachia, and says that "she's his" as he unleashes his attack at her before the scene changes, the last time we see her alive.

No idea what his power is supposed to be. Maybe some flame thing or just another energy blast attack. IDK.