J-Mart: Sentinels, Mystique

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Thorpocalypse

Galactus: Earth-???

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Maybe
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Mayhaps
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Just in case
Thorpocalypse

Punisher Robots: Multiversal

Post by Thorpocalypse »

PUNISHER (ROBOT)
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: -; DPL: 10; FWPL: -; HP: 0

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 13, STAMINA --, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 7, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 0, PRESENCE -2

SKILLS: Athletics (+13), Close Combat [Unarmed] 1 (+9), Deception (-2), Intimidation (-2), Perception 3 (+3), Persuasion (-2), Ranged Combat [Force Constructs] 5 (+7), Stealth (+2)

ADVANTAGES: Interpose

POWERS:
Robot Physique: Immunity 40 (Fortitude Effects, Mental Effects), Protection 13, Impervious Toughness 9, Regeneration 2 (1/every 10 rounds); 64 pts
Immovability: Enhanced Strength 5 (6000 Tons; Flaw: Limited to Resisting Movement, Quirk: Immobile when using ability); 4 pts
Fast Movement: 24 pt Array; 26 pts
Space Flight: Flight 10 (2000 mph/4 mpr), Movement 2 (Space Travel 2 [Other star systems]); 24 pts
Super-Fast Punches: Add Extra: Multiattack to Unarmed Damage; 1 pt
Super Speed: Speed 8 (500 mph/1 mpr), Quickness 6, Enhanced Advantages 4 (Improved Initiative); 1 pt

Force Constructs: 39 pt Array; 41 pts
Force Bolts: Move Object 13 (Extra: Damaging); 39 pts
Force Bubble: Ranged Cumulative Affliction 13 (Force; Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Strength/Damage), 1st: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobilized; Extra: Extra Condition, Flaw: Limited to two Degrees); 1 pt
Force Fields: Create 13 (Force Objects; Extra: Impervious 13); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2 (+18 with Super Speed)
Close Attack +7 [Unarmed +13]
Ranged Attack +2
Force Constructs +7 [Force Bolts Move Objects +13; Force Bubble Affliction +13; Force Objects Create +13]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +6 [DC16] Parry +7 [DC17]
Toughness +13 (+5 Impervious), Fortitude Immune, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Responsibility: To Galactus.

Abilities 34 + Skills 4 (8 ranks) + Advantages 1 + Powers 135 + Defenses 9 = 183 / 183

Build Comments: Galactus’ Punisher Robots rarely show up anymore, but from time to time he brings them out to deal with cosmic threats. One of them was able to beat The Thing once so PL10 felt about right, especially considering that they will have the Minion rule working against them a lot since he normally sends them en masse against characters like Thanos.

And some Mass Combat for them:
PUNISHER ROBOT MASS COMBAT

CORPS (20,000-50,000): ATTACK 23, DAMAGE 27, DEFENSE 7, TOUGHNESS 26, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 3
DIVISION (9,000-15,000): ATTACK 22, DAMAGE 26, DEFENSE 7, TOUGHNESS 25, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 3
BRIGADE (6,000-8,000): ATTACK 21, DAMAGE 25, DEFENSE 7, TOUGHNESS 24, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 3
REGIMENT 1 (3,000-4,000): ATTACK 20, DAMAGE 24, DEFENSE 7, TOUGHNESS 23, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 3
REGIMENT 2 (1,250-2,750): ATTACK 19, DAMAGE 23, DEFENSE 7, TOUGHNESS 22, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 3
BATALLION 1 (500-1,000): ATTACK 18, DAMAGE 22, DEFENSE 7, TOUGHNESS 21, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 3
BATALLION 2 (150-450): ATTACK 17, DAMAGE 21, DEFENSE 7, TOUGHNESS 20, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 3
COMPANY 1 (140): ATTACK 16, DAMAGE 20, DEFENSE 7, TOUGHNESS 19, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 3
COMPANY 2 (55-125): ATTACK 15, DAMAGE 19, DEFENSE 7, TOUGHNESS 18, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 3
PLATOON 1 (30-50): ATTACK 14, DAMAGE 18, DEFENSE 7, TOUGHNESS 17, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 3
PLATOON 2 (15-40): ATTACK 13, DAMAGE 17, DEFENSE 7, TOUGHNESS 16, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 3
SQUAD (8-10): ATTACK 12, DAMAGE 16, DEFENSE 7, TOUGHNESS 15, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 3
SQUAD (4-6): ATTACK 11, DAMAGE 15, DEFENSE 7, TOUGHNESS 14, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 3
BASE (2-3): ATTACK 9, DAMAGE 13, DEFENSE 7, TOUGHNESS 12, INITIATIVE 2, MORALE 3
Thorpocalypse

Re: J-Mart: Galactus

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Adventure Dan wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:37 am Nice build; PC version when?

But in all seriousness, I wanted to say that I really love your M&M builds. You're pretty much the main reason I still pop in to the site from time to time. To say I think you're the best isn't meant to be a slight against the likes of Jabroniville or any other great builders, but just a credit to how good a job I think you do.
Thanks, Adventure Dan! I appreciate the props. I still think I've got a long ways to go to match a lot of the folks here and from the past but I'm glad you enjoy. :)
Thorpocalypse

Re: Galactus: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Harnos wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:00 pm
Thorpocalypse wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:13 am Image
No living thing dares ignore my call. For I am that which has always been, since this Universe was birthed from the ashes of the last. I am the hunger that dooms worlds. I am he who is beyond such frail Concepts as good and evil. I am Galactus. - Galactus

GALACTUS
PL20
Nice build. Attack and damage ranks reflect his might. Benefit feat might be added to portray his reputation. It is good that he has two independent arrays and one variable. A planet-killing power might be added to his 140 pt array.
I like that Benefit recommendation. A few ranks of that are definitely warranted for someone like him.
Batgirl III

Re: J-Mart: Galactus, Punisher Robots

Post by Batgirl III »

If you handed-off a lot of Galactus’ higher end feats of power to Taa II, the Inventor Advantage, or just wrote them off entirely as “GM fiat plot points”… You could probably get him down to PL 12 / 180 PP. Maybe even PL 10 / 150 PP for a really stripped down Galactus.

Thirty feet tall, energy blasts, nigh invulnerability, world ship, and a super-duper genius level Intellect… That’s the core to the character, right?
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Thorpocalypse

Re: J-Mart: Galactus, Punisher Robots

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Batgirl III wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:27 pm If you handed-off a lot of Galactus’ higher end feats of power to Taa II, the Inventor Advantage, or just wrote them off entirely as “GM fiat plot points”… You could probably get him down to PL 12 / 180 PP. Maybe even PL 10 / 150 PP for a really stripped down Galactus.

Thirty feet tall, energy blasts, nigh invulnerability, world ship, and a super-duper genius level Intellect… That’s the core to the character, right?
Oh, I'll get him to PL10/150 pp. KerianValentine did it in 2E so it can be done. The build might suck but by Zod, I'll do it. ;)

You're right, though. At that level, all you can do is hit his core traits and leave the rest to power stunting.
Thorpocalypse

Silver Surfer: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

I am not a god. I have never created life... but I have lived. That is enough. So I will fight to preserve that same opportunity -- to love, to dream, to soar among the stars -- for all those yet to come. Many lives will be lost in the battle ahead -- but their efforts will ensure that some remain to remember their deeds. And, like the gods, they will truly live forever... even after they are gone. - Silver Surfer

SILVER SURFER
PL15

OPL: 15; SPL: 8; DPL: 15; FWPL: 12; HP: 1
Height: 6-4
Weight: 225
Eyes: Silver
Hair: Silver
Skin: Silver
Race: Zenn-Lavian
Identity: Secret
Alignment: Hero
Base of Operations: Mobile
Team Affiliations: Heralds of Galactus

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 14 [17], STAMINA 13, AGILITY 8, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 5, AWARENESS 4 [10], PRESENCE 5

SKILLS: Acrobatics (+8/+16) [Agile Feint], Athletics (+14/+18), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+10), Deception (+5), Expertise [Cosmic Lore] 10 (+15), Expertise [Cosmology] 10 (+15), Insight 5 (+15), Intimidation (+5), Perception 5 (+15), Persuasion 8 (+13), Ranged Combat [Cosmic Energy Control] 8 (+12), Stealth (+8)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Diehard, Extraordinary Effort, Favored Environment (Flying), Move-by Action, Power Attack (2) (Cosmic Blast, Unarmed)

POWERS:
Cosmic Awareness: Comprehend Languages 3 (Speak, Understand, Understood in all languages); Communication 2 (Mental, 1 Mile); Enhanced Awareness 6; Senses 3 (Cosmic Awareness; Mental, Ranged, Extended); 29 pts
Galactic Glaze: Protection 4, Impervious Toughness 15, Immunity 12 (Aging, Life Support, Need for Sleep); 31 pts
Cosmic Surfboard Link: Feature 1 (Remote Control of Surfboard), Senses 1 (Communication Link [Mental; with Surfer/Surfboard); 2 pts
Cosmic Surfboard: 41 pts Traits, Removable (-8 pts); 33 pts
Cosmic Flight: Flight 15 (64,000 mph/125 mpr, Flaw: Platform), Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation [Zero-G]); 17 pts
Cosmic Traveller: Movement 3 (Space Travel 3 [Any star system]); 6 pts
Cosmic Permeation: Movement 3 (Permeate 3 [Normal Speed]); 6 pts
Cosmic Surfer: Enhanced Dodge 4 (Flaw: Sustained), Enhanced Parry 4 (Flaw: Sustained), Enhanced Skills 4 (Acrobatics 8 ranks); 12 pts

Power Cosmic: 60 pt Array; 66 pts
Matter Transformation: Transform 10 (800 lbs; Anything into anything else); 60 pts
Cosmic Burst: Burst Area Cosmic Energy Damage 15 (Extra: Burst Area x2 [60 ft radius], Selective); 1 pt
Cosmic Blast: Ranged Multiattack Cosmic Energy Damage 18 (Extra: Extended Range 5 [800/1600/3200]); 1 pt
Cosmic Shield: Create 18 (Cosmic Energy Constructs; Extra: Impervious 18); 1 pt
Cosmic Boost: Enhanced Strength 3, Enhanced Strength 5 (100,000 Tons; Flaw: Limited to Lifting); 1 pt
Cosmic Senses: Senses 37 (Detect Life [Mental; Accurate, Acute, Analytical, Extended 20, Penetrates Concealment, Radius, Ranged, Tracking], Postcognition); 1 pt
Cosmic Healing: Healing 16 (Extra: Ranged, Restorative, Flaw: Others only); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +8
Close Attack +8
Unarmed +10 [Unarmed +14; Cosmic Boost Unarmed +17]
Ranged Attack +4
Power Cosmic Control +12 [Cosmic Energy Blast +18, Multiattack; Cosmic Transform +10; Cosmic Constructs Create +18]
Special Attack [Cosmic Energy Burst +15, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 (+13 on Surfboard) [DC19/23] Parry +9 (+13 on Surfboard) [DC19/23]
Toughness +17 (+17 without Defensive Roll, +8 Impervious), Fortitude +13, Will +10

COMPLICATIONS:
Guilt: As Galactus' herald for eons, he is constantly tortured about the loss of life that has been caused.
Naïve: He can be too trusting of others at times.
Relationships: His relationship with Galactus is complex to say the least but he does feel a responsibility to him even when not serving as his herald.
Reputation: No one generally likes to see a Herald of Galactus.
Rivalry: Some of the other current and former heralds have see him as a "favorite" of Galactus and do not like it.

Abilities 122 + Skills 24 (48 ranks) + Advantages 7 + Powers 161 + Defenses 2 = 316 / 316

Build Comments: The mighty Silver Surfer, longtime herald of Galactus and one of the great dichotomies in comics: a totally 70’s, kinda goofy comic concept that actually still looks cool. I mean, a naked bald silver guy riding a surfboard? A cosmic surfboard? Really? To think that advanced alien species would have such a concept, not to mention the fact that a guy that is as old as time itself who goes around eating planets and empowers his heralds with massive cosmic power doles out a SURFBOARD?

But you know what? It looked cool then and it looks cool now. Logic be damned. The Silver Surfer rocks.

Secret Origins: Norrin Radd is from the utopian planet Zenn-La, in the Deneb star system of the Milky Way galaxy. He is the son of Jartan and Elmar Radd, and he has a half-brother, Fennan Radd. Zenn-La's ancient and significantly advanced civilization has lost the will to strive or explore, leaving the young scholar Norrin Radd restless and yearning for adventure. Facing the destruction of his world by planet-consuming Galactus, Radd bargained with the cosmic being. In return for the safety of Zenn-La and his lover, Shalla-Bal, Radd pledges to seek out planets for the world devourer to consume as his herald. Galactus imbues him with a portion of the Power Cosmic, transforming him into the Silver Surfer.

The Story so Far: Radd serves Galactus for an unspecified amount of time. Eventually, the Surfer summons his master to Earth. Here the Surfer meets the Fantastic Four and Alicia Masters. Touched by their nobility, he rebels against Galactus, who is eventually driven off. Before he leaves, he confines the Surfer to Earth with an invisible barrier that affects only him.

During his exile, the Surfer fights numerous villains, including Doctor Doom, who wants his Power Cosmic, and Mephisto, who wants his soul. Banding together with the Hulk and Namor the Sub-Mariner during these wanderings, the Surfer forms the "Titans Three," a group dedicated to battling evil on Earth. Soon, Doctor Strange joins the group and it becomes "The Defenders." Surfer stays with them for a while, but his overwhelming desire to be free of Earth and his frequent collisions with Galactus' energy-draining barrier eventually drive him to leave the group.

The Surfer finally pierces Galactus' barrier with the aid of Reed Richards and temporarily escapes Earth. He doon discovered that his homeworld has been ravaged by Galactus and Shalla-Bal has been abducted by Mephisto and taken to Earth. Even though it means trapping himself once more, the Surfer returned to Earth to battle and defeat Mephisto. Before being vanquished, Mephisto sends Shalla-Bal back to Zenn-La, but the Surfer managed to endow her with a portion of his Power Cosmic, which she used to revitalize the plant life of their ravaged homeworld.

After the Surfer aided the Fantastic Four against Galactus' latest herald, Terrax, Surfer finally managed to pierce Galactus' barrier by acting on the Thing's suggestion of trying to pass through on a spaceship instead of via his own power on his surfboard. He also manages to make peace with Galactus by rescuing his current herald, Nova (Frankie Raye), from the Skrulls and encounters the Champion, after which Galactus finally declares the Surfer's long exile ended. He immediately revisited his homeworld, but Shalla-Bal, in his absence, had become empress of the rejuvenated Zenn-La and hence unable to renew their romance.

Over the years, The Surfer repeatedly battles space-born menaces including Thanos, the insane former herald Morg, Tyrant and others. He briefly returned to Galactus’ service after the Annihilation Wave event, but has since been released and has continued to serve the cosmos and assist Earth’s heroes when needed.

Characterization: One of the noblest and most tormented cosmic entities in the universe, the Silver Surfer treasures freedom above all else, but has often sacrificed his liberty for the greater good.

Friends and Foes: He remains on good terms with Galactus, even when he is not acting as his herald despite their complicated history. He also often works with other Heralds, although Stardust is quite jealous of him since she believes that the Surfer remains Galactus’ most favored Herald.

He has many allies on his adopted homeworld of Earth incluing the Fantastic Four, his former Defenders teammates and Superman.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thorpocalypse

Silver Surfer: Earth-PC1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Coming later
Thorpocalypse

Silver Surfer: Earth-???

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Later
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Possibly
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Maybe
Thorpocalypse

Terrax: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

An offer from Thanos of Titan? I can well imagine what manner of offer you would tender, mad one. Cease this pretense. If battle is your purpose, I am more than willing. - Terrax

TERRAX THE TAMER
PL15

OPL: 15; SPL: 10; DPL: 14; FWPL: 12; HP: 1
Height: 6-6
Weight: 2750
Eyes: Grey
Hair: None
Skin: Grey
Race: Landlak Mutant
Identity: Public
Alignment: Villain
Base of Operations: Landlak
Team Affiliations: Heralds of Galactus

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 15 [18], STAMINA 15, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2 [8], PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Athletics (+15/+18), Deception 3 (+6), Expertise [Cosmic Lore] 9 (+10), Insight (+8), Intimidation 10 (+13) [Startle], Perception (+8), Persuasion (+3), Ranged Combat [Cosmic Energy Control] 2 (+10), Stealth (+2)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack (3) (Axe Strike, Cosmic Blast, Unarmed), Benefit (3) (Status 3 – Former Herald of Galactus, Ruler of City State of Lanlak), Close Attack (1), Diehard, Improved Critical (1) (Axe), Power Attack (3) (Axe Strike, Cosmic Blast, Unarmed), Ranged Attack (5), Startle

POWERS:
Dust Resistant: Feature 1 (You can shed dust and dirt [including mud] at will, keeping yourself and your clothing clean under almost any conditions); 1 pt
Heal the Earth: Feature 1 (You can “heal” damage or upheaval to the ground or earthen construction, simply by smoothing over the damaged surface with your hands); 1 pt
Natural Geologist: Feature 1 (You can determine the type of any stone you encounter simply by touching [or perhaps even tasting] it); 1 pt
Stonework Knowledge: Feature 1 (You can tell if a stone surface is natural or worked with tools [or even shaped by earth powers] simply by touching or looking at it); 1 pt
Cosmic Awareness: Comprehend Languages 3 (Speak, Understand, Understood in all languages); Communication 2 (Mental, 1 Mile); Enhanced Awareness 6; Senses 3 (Cosmic Awareness; Mental, Ranged, Extended); 29 pts
Rocklike Physiology: Protection 4, Impervious Toughness 13, Feature 3 (Increased Mass 3), Immunity 12 (Aging, Life Support, Need for Sleep); 32 pts
Tremorsense: Senses 2 (Touch [Ranged, Extended]); 2 pts
Boulder Flight: Flight 15 (64,000 mph/125 mpr; Flaw: Platform [rock/boulder]); 15 pts
Earth Control: 56 pt Array; 58 pts
Earth Burst: Burst Area Bludgeoning Move Object 14 (Extra: Burst Area x2 [60 ft radius], Damaging, Flaw: Limited Material [rock/earth]); 56 pts
Chasm: Ranged Line Area Affliction 10 (Resisted by Dodge; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Prone, Extra: Line Area x2 [60 ft line], Linked [Burrowing, Damage], Flaw: Instant Recovery [the Dazed and Prone conditions only last for a round], Limited [to two degrees]); Line Area Burrowing Attack 8 (16 mph/250 fpr; Extra: Line Area x2 [60 ft line], Linked [Affliction, Damage], Flaw: Limited [downward only]); Line Area Ranged Damage 10 (Extra: Line Area x2 [60 ft line], Linked [Affliction, Burrowing], Flaw: Limited [Targets Affected by Second Degree of Affliction]); 1 pt
Earthquake: Ranged Burst Area Affliction 13 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed and Vulnerable, 2nd: Stunned and Prone, Extra: Accurate, Burst Area x2 [60 ft radius], Extra Condition, Secondary Effect, Flaw: Limited [to two degrees], Limited [opponents/objects touching ground];); 1 pt

Earth Control Mastery: Enhanced Move Object 12 (3,200,000 Tons; Flaw: Limited to Lifting); 12 pts
Power Cosmic: 41 pt Array; 43 pts
Cosmic Energy Control: Ranged Cosmic Energy Damage 18 (Extra: Extended Range 5 [800/1600/3200]); 41 pts
Cosmic Travel: Movement 3 (Space Travel 3 [Any star system]); 1 pt
Cosmic Boost: Enhanced Strength 3, Enhanced Strength 4 (100,000 Tons; Flaw: Limited to lifting); 1 pt

Cosmic Axe: 17 pts Traits, Easily Removable (-6 pts); 11 pts
Axe Strike: Slashing Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Dangerous, Penetrating 12); 16 pts
Cosmic Energy Control Focus: Enhanced Skills 1 (Ranged Combat [Cosmic Energy Control] 2 ranks); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +11 [Unarmed +15; Ax Strike +18, Critical 19-20; Cosmic Boost Unarmed +18]
Ranged Attack +8
Cosmic Energy Control +10 [Cosmic Energy Control +18]
Special Attacks [Chasm Affliction +10, Burst Area; Earthquake Affliction +12 [Earthquake Affliction +13, Burst Area; Rock Burst +14, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +18 (+18 without Defensive Roll, +8 Impervious), Fortitude +14, Will +10

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The Fantastic Four, The Green Lantern Corps.
Obsession: Conquest.
Reputation: Generally, no one likes to see a current, or former Herald of Galactus. Especially HIM…
Rivalry: The other heralds of Galactus.

Abilities 100 + Skills 11 (22 ranks) + Advantages 16 + Powers 212 + Defenses 9 = 348 / 348

Build Comments: I haven't seen much of Terrax, but from what I've seen, he's a major league bad ass, just shy of The Silver Surfer, so he gets built about a half PL below. That's more than enough to handle the FF on his own or just about any other Cosmic Marvel threats.

Secret Origins: Tyros was ruler of the city-state of Lanlak on the planetoid Birj. The cosmic entity Galactus selects Tyros as his next Herald, but first wishes for the superhero team the Fantastic Four to humble him in return for his assistance with major threat to Earth. They defeated Tyros and brought him before Galactus, who changes the petty tyrant into Terrax the Tamer. His minor control over stone was augmented to an incalculable degree. Now, he could affect all matter of rock and stone on nearly a planetary scale, his strength and durability were greatly increased and he could withstand the ravages of space like the other Heralds. Finally, Galactus gave Terrax a weapon called the cosmic axe capable of generating waves of cosmic force. Terrax traveled with Galactus to Earth, and while his new master fulfilled his end of the bargain with the FF, Terrax attacked them for revenge in for their role in his transformation. Terrax, however, is tricked and defeated by the Human Torch, and left with a victorious Galactus.

The Story so Far: As Galactus's new herald, Terrax found more worlds for his master than any of the previous heralds. Terrax likened the discovery of new planets to the feeling of conquest. On several occasions, Terrax annihilated large segments of the population himself using his cosmic powers. As Galactus had hoped, Terrax's lack of morality made him a successful herald. But whereas Galactus's other heralds had a sense of loyalty to their master, Terrax had none and only served Galactus out of fear for his master's power.

However, on several occasions he chose to defy Galactus' wishes. Shortly after being transformed into Galactus' herald, Terrax fled from his master and overthrew the ruling body of a small-unnamed planet. He enslaved the entire population and set himself up as the planet's deity. Huge segments of that world's people died erecting temples and cities to glorify Terrax. Terrax planned to use the survivors of his reign as the first wave of a planned universe conquering army. He came into conflict with Green Lanterns Tomar-Re, John Stewart and Katma Tui and was winning the conflict. But before Terrax could proceed any further, Guardian of the Universe Ganthet alerted Galactus and he summoned his herald. Fearful of his master's wrath, Terrax hid in a black hole. With the Green Lantern’s assistance Galactus freed Terrax and made him obedient to his will again.

Characterization: Terrax loves conquest above all else being seen as THE man. He loathed his time as Galactus’ herald and is enjoying his freedom to take over worlds as he sees fit.

Friends and Foes: He works alone except when he is pressed back into service to Galactus.
Thorpocalypse

Terrax: Earth-PC1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Eventually