Taros' Tokusatsu Builds (Battle Fever J! Secret Society Egos! Salomé! Egos Kaijin! Devil Robots! Cutmen!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
OwOMotaros

Amazon's Allies

Post by OwOMotaros »

And, to wrap up the Amazon section, his less impactful, not giant mole allies.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chief Bagow - Leader of the Incan Tribe remnant Amazon was raised around, and original protector of the GiGi Armlet. He performed the surgery to apply the Armlet to Amazon's body, dying just after sending the young wildman to Japan in search of an old friend...

Professor Kosaka - A scientist with history in South America, and an old colleague of Bagow. Amazon was told to find him, that he would be able to guide him on his crusade, though he would never get the chance, being killed by the Spider Beastman.

Ritsuko Okamura - Professor Kosaka's niece, who believed Amazon to be at fault for her uncle's death. She spends most of the early part of the season distrusting him, before eventually warming up to him as he saves her ass over and over again.

Masahiko Okamura - Professor Kosaka's nephew, who, inspired by the stories and lore his uncle had taught him about Amazon's people, took the wildman under his wing, teaching him about modern culture and even teaching him eloquent Japanese. He was at the center of a lot of the plots, usually as a target of Beastmen, or by coincidence knowing another separate child target. Masahiko is such a central character to the series that he even reappears as a teenager during Kamen Rider Spirits, reuniting with Amazon and Mogura and assisting in the war against the Badan Empire.

Tobei Tachibana - Legendary Showa Era mentor, taking on a slightly more confused role, dealing with what he first assumed was an insane person wandering around Japan in rags. He then built the insane jungle man a motorcycle and ran him down with it until he stopped being scared of the machine.
Last edited by OwOMotaros on Tue May 03, 2022 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Davies

Re: OwOMotaros's Tokusatsu Builds (Jyumenki Golgos! Garanda Empire! Great Emperor Zero!)

Post by Davies »

OwOMotaros wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:22 am Tobei Tachibana - Legendary Showa Era mentor, taking on a slightly more confused role, dealing with what he first assumed was an insane person wandering around Japan in rags. He then built the insane jungle man a motorcycle and ran him down with it until he stopped being scared of the machine.
... okay, after the last one, I'm not going to say "seriously" in an incredulous tone, but I am going to ask "How many times did that take, then?"
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
OwOMotaros

Re: OwOMotaros's Tokusatsu Builds (Jyumenki Golgos! Garanda Empire! Great Emperor Zero!)

Post by OwOMotaros »

Davies wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:06 am
OwOMotaros wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:22 am Tobei Tachibana - Legendary Showa Era mentor, taking on a slightly more confused role, dealing with what he first assumed was an insane person wandering around Japan in rags. He then built the insane jungle man a motorcycle and ran him down with it until he stopped being scared of the machine.
... okay, after the last one, I'm not going to say "seriously" in an incredulous tone, but I am going to ask "How many times did that take, then?"
The jungle man tried to drown it. It took a while, and the kidnapping of the child friend. Picked it up pretty quickly after that tho.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ruler/True Great Emperor Zero

Post by Ares »

OwOMotaros wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:47 am Next up, the "leader" of the Garanda Empire....

"Great Emperor Zero"

PL 10 (173 PP)
OwOMotaros wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:20 am

Ruler/True Great Emperor Zero

I do love how douche-ily cheerful both of these guys look. Like they're the happiest, smuggest evilest guys ever.

Also, really dug the Amazon builds. Amazon was one of the Kamen Riders I was least familiar with, so finding out he was basically the Kamen Rider equivalent of Wolverine was definitely interesting.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
OwOMotaros

Titan/Hitotsume Titan

Post by OwOMotaros »

Alright, y'all, next set's ready. Beginning our walkthrough of Kamen Rider Stronger, we have Stronger's primary rival, the Modified Human Fireball...

Titan
Role: Badass in a Nice Suit, The Dragon (to Black Satan), Co-Dragon (w/General Shadow), Worthy Opponent (to Stronger)
First Appearance: Kamen Rider Stronger Ep. 1 "I am the Electric Human Stronger!!"

PL 10 (261 PP)

Identity: Titan
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Group Affiliation: Black Satan (General)
Base Of Operations: Black Satan Bases, Japan

Abilities
Strength 4, Stamina 5, Agility 4, Dexterity 2
Fighting 10, Intellect 5, Awareness 5, Presence 5

Powers

Modified Human Fireball: Immunity 15 (Aging, Disease, Poison, Suffocation 2, Heat Effects 10), Subtle 2 Reaction Damage 10 (Heat, DC 25), Metamorph 1 (Human to Black Satan Cyborg). Total: 63

Random-Ass-Teleportation: Accurate Change Direction Change Velocity Increased Mass 3 (400 lbs) Subtle 1 Teleport 8 (1 mile). Total: 30

Advantages
Assessment, Benefit 3 (Black Satan General), Connected, Contacts, Daze 2 (Deception/Intimidation), Equipment 10 (Assorted Items/Vehicles), Fearless, Improved Initiative 1, Jack-Of-All-Trades, Languages 2 (Japanese (Base), A Few Others (Probably), Leadership, Luck 2, Move-By Action, Ranged Attack 6, Startle, Takedown 1, Taunt, Well-Informed

Skills
Acrobatics 4 (+8 Total)
Athletics 4 (+8 Total)
Close Combat: Unarmed 2 (+12 Total)
Deception 7 (+12 Total)
Expertise: Black Satan 8 (+13 Total)
Expertise: Criminal 8 (+13 Total)
Insight 5 (+10 Total)
Intimidation 7 (+12 Total)
Investigation 3 (+8 Total)
Perception 7 (+12 Total)
Persuasion 5 (+10 Total)
Stealth 5 (+9 Total)
Technology 3 (+8 Total)
Vehicles 6 (+8 Total)

Offense
Initiative +8
Unarmed +12 | Close, Damage 4
Heat Aura +12 | Subtle 2 Reaction Damage 10

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 8, Toughness 5, Will 10

Abilities 80, Powers 93, Advantages 37, Skills 37, Defenses 14 = 261 PP

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Complications

Personality- A natural at evil, Titan is a ruthless, conniving villain, genuinely devoted to Black Satan, the Great Leader, and to defeating Kamen Rider Stronger.

Fussy- Titan has a bit of a short temper, quickly taking anger out on his own subordinates at the slightest inconvenience.

Weakness- Titan's heat is susceptible to large doses of water, nullifying his Heat Aura and causing him fatal damage.

Background: Titan, Black Satan's Human Fireball. A masterful career criminal who, upon discovering the group, willingly subjected himself to their experimentation, Titan (which is his REAL NAME, by the way), quickly rose up the ranks of Black Satan, becoming their top operative in Japan. His future as one of the most powerful beings on the planet seemed certain, until the dreaded Kamen Rider Stronger appeared. In an effort to defeat this newfound rival, Titan underwent several schemes, including; poisoning an entire elementary school's food supply, using kids as a....something, mind-control, infecting a town with an insanity venom, having a band possessed to drive mass amounts of people to kill kids by creating a mind-fucking sound, more mind-control, tried to gaslight the entire population into believing they didn't exist, more mind-control, mass-producing a cyborg's poison mist, some underwater shit, kidnapping Tackle & Tachibana and replacing Tachibana with a Kikkaijin, etc and etc. Throughout these plots, Stronger uncovers Titan's own cybernetic form...

Hitotsume/Hyakume Titan (One-Eyed/Hundred-Eyed Titan)
Role: Badass in a Nice Suit, The Dragon (to Black Satan), Co-Dragon (w/General Shadow), Worthy Opponent (to Stronger)
First Appearance: Kamen Rider Stronger Ep. 1 "I am the Electric Human Stronger!!"

PL 12 (376 PP)

Identity: Titan
Eyes: Brown
Hair: None
Group Affiliation: Black Satan (General)
Base Of Operations: Black Satan Bases, Japan

Abilities
Strength 8, Stamina 12, Agility 6, Dexterity 2
Fighting 10, Intellect 5, Awareness 5, Presence 5

Powers

Modified Human Fireball: Impervious Toughness 9, Immunity 15 (Aging, Disease, Poison, Suffocation 2, Heat Effects 10), Subtle 2 Reaction Damage 10 (Heat, DC 25), Leaping 3 (60-ft), Metamorph 1 (Human to Black Satan Cyborg), Regeneration 2 (-2 every minute), Speed 2 (120-fpr/8 mph). Total: 79

Random-Ass-Teleportation: Accurate Change Direction Change Velocity Increased Mass 3 (400 lbs) Subtle 1 Teleport 8 (1 mile). Total: 30

Multi-Eyed: Senses 8 (Visual 8 (Danger Sense 1 Darkvision 2 Extended 2 (-1/1,000) Infravision 1 Radius 2). Total: 8

Titan Destruction Gun: Dangerous 2 Penetrating 8 Blast 10 (Explosive, DC 27), Device (Easily Removable). Total: 18

Human Fireball: Array 40 (5 Alternate Effects)
  • Stunning Flash: Sight-Dependent Cumulative Ranged Affliction 10 (Light, DC 20 Dodge/Fortitude, (Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated)
  • Immolation: Perception Ranged Damage 10 (Fire, DC 25)
  • Explosions/Fireball: Burst Area 1 Blast 10 (Explosive, DC 25, 30-ft burst)
  • Fire Shoot: Dangerous 2 Penetrating 10 Blast 12 (Fire, DC 27)
  • Flaming Scarf Ball: Homing 2 Multiattack Blast 7 (Fire, DC 22)
Advantages
Assessment, Benefit 3 (Black Satan General), Connected, Contacts, Daze 2 (Deception/Intimidation), Equipment 10 (Assorted Items/Vehicles), Fearless, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Unarmed) 1, Improved Grab, Improved Initiative 1, Jack-Of-All-Trades, Languages 2 (Japanese (Base), A Few Others (Probably), Last Stand, Leadership, Luck 2, Move-By Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 6, Startle, Takedown 2, Taunt, Well-Informed

Skills
Acrobatics 4 (+10 Total)
Athletics 4 (+12 Total)
Close Combat: Unarmed 2 (+12 Total)
Deception 7 (+12 Total)
Expertise: Black Satan 8 (+13 Total)
Expertise: Criminal 8 (+13 Total)
Insight 5 (+10 Total)
Intimidation 7 (+12 Total)
Investigation 3 (+8 Total)
Perception 7 (+12 Total)
Persuasion 5 (+10 Total)
Stealth 5 (+11 Total)
Technology 3 (+8 Total)
Vehicles 6 (+8 Total)

Offense
Initiative +10
Unarmed +12 | Close, Damage 8, Crit 19-20
Heat Aura +12 | Close, Subtle 2 Reaction Damage 10
Titan Destruction Gun +8 | Penetrating 8 Blast 10, Crit 18-20
Stunning Flash +12 | Sight-Dependent Ranged Affliction 10 (Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated)
Immolation (DC 20 Dodge/Fortitude) | Perception Range Damage 10
Explosions/Fireball (DC 20 Dodge) | Burst Area 1 Blast 10
Fire Shoot +12 | Penetrating 10 Blast 12, Crit 18-20
Flaming Scarf Ball +12 | Homing 2 Multiattack Blast 7

Defense
Dodge 12, Parry 12, Fortitude 12, Toughness 12, Will 10

Abilities 106, Powers 175, Advantages 43, Skills 39, Defenses 13 = 376 PP

Complications

Personality- A natural at evil, Titan is a ruthless, conniving villain, truly devoted to Black Satan, the Great Leader, and to defeating Kamen Rider Stronger.

Fussy- Titan has a bit of a short temper, quickly taking anger out on his own subordinates at the slightest inconveniences.

Weakness- Titan's heat is susceptible to large doses of water, nullifying his Heat Aura and causing him fatal damage.

Background (cont.): ...Using this form, Titan proved to be the one member of Black Satan (at least, to start), that could engage Stronger in direct combat and win. After various mostly-tied battles, Stronger and Titan engaged in their first final battle, where Titan revealed that his ultra-hot body was "80,000 times hotter than magma", before Stronger threw him into the ocean and he exploded. Titan wasn't gone for long; despite being replaced by the enigmatic badass General Shadow, the Great Leader of Black Satan saw further uses for Titan, reviving him with a drop of Stronger's blood as Hyakume Titan (Hundred-Eyed Titan), providing him the power boost to resist Stronger's finishers and nearly defeat him with the "Flame Reversal" technique. While neither fell from the injuries of that battle, Titan would begin to become even more angry and vicious, planning to kill Stronger no matter what. His succeeding plots ended in failure, be it from Stronger's own skill or from interference from General Shadow, who planned to kill the Rider himself. Titan's final scheme, involving raising his "Underground Kingdom" to Earth's surface, allowing his personal army to take over Japan, was foiled by one last battle with Stronger, who, even after being nearly killed in a magma fault, was able to exploit Titan's newly-found weak spot and fatally injure him. Reaching for one last handshake, Titan tried to pull Stronger into the Earth with him, also unsuccessfully. Thus ended the story of Titan, the Human Fireball. With Titan killed, Black Satan soon followed, as we will elaborate on later.

Notes: Titan is nuts. A PL 10 Subtle 2 Reaction Damage effect makes him practically untouchable to those unable to properly resist said effects, and allowing him to burn through people with a touch, just in human form. When in his own cybernetic form, he gets just that much stronger, able to trade blows with Stronger on equal footing, resist the Stronger Den Kick and Electro Fire techniques with no noticeable effect, and unleash a variety of light and heat based effects. I'm honestly concerned with how the hell Stronger was able to defeat him one-on-one. Dude was insanely powerful, but.....Stronger is Stronger.
Last edited by OwOMotaros on Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
Davies

Re: Taros's Tokusatsu Builds (Jyumenki Golgos! Garanda Empire! Great Emperor Zero!)

Post by Davies »

... well, now I sort of wish I hadn't read this.

Look familiar?
OwOMotaros

Re: Taros's Tokusatsu Builds (Jyumenki Golgos! Garanda Empire! Great Emperor Zero!)

Post by OwOMotaros »

Davies wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:28 am ... well, now I sort of wish I hadn't read this.

Look familiar?
Yo who the fuck is THAT!
Davies

Post by Davies »

OwOMotaros wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:30 am
Davies wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:28 am ... well, now I sort of wish I hadn't read this.

Look familiar?
Yo who the fuck is THAT!
THAT would be Friend, the antagonist of Naoki Urasawa's manga 20th Century Boys, possibly scarier than the villain of his earlier Monster, who was for all intents and purposes the Devil.
OwOMotaros

Post by OwOMotaros »

Davies wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:34 am
OwOMotaros wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:30 am

Look familiar?
Yo who the fuck is THAT!
THAT would be Friend, the antagonist of Naoki Urasawa's manga 20th Century Boys, possibly scarier than the villain of his earlier Monster, who was for all intents and purposes the Devil.
Oh my.
OwOMotaros

Dead Lion

Post by OwOMotaros »

Next, Titan's final replacement, and the monster who, rather than being killed, simply disappeared following the collapse of his organization....

Dead Lion

PL 9 (207 PP)

Identity: Unknown
Eyes: Red
Hair: None
Group Affiliation: Black Satan (Top General)
Base Of Operations: Africa (Formerly), Black Satan Bases, Japan

Abilities
Strength 7, Stamina 8, Agility 2, Dexterity 0
Fighting 8, Intellect 3, Awareness 3, Presence 3

Powers

Black Satan Cyborg: Impervious Toughness 7, Immunity 5 (Aging, Disease, Poison, Suffocation 2), Leaping 3 (60-ft), Speed 2 (120-fpr/8 mph). Total: 17

Lion Senses: Senses 5 (Visual 1 (Low-Light Vision), (Hearing 2 (Extended 1 (-1/100) Ultra-Hearing 1), (Scent 2 (Acute 1 Extended 1 (-1/100). Total: 5

Random-Ass-Teleportation: Accurate Change Direction Change Velocity Increased Mass 3 (400 lbs) Subtle 1 Teleport 6 (1,800-ft). Total: 24

Dead Hand: (Toss): Homing 2 Ranged 9 Strength-Damage +2 (Slashing, DC 24), A.E (Claw): Breaking Disarming Grabbing Penetrating 5 Strength-Based Strike 2 (Slashing, DC 24), Device (Removable). Total: 11

Satan's Pendant: Mental Communication 5 (Unlimited, Limited to Great Leader), Features 5 (Holds Secret Black Satan Info, Provides Access to Black Satan Bases), Device (Easily Removable). Total: 13

Advantages
All-Out Attack, Assessment, Benefit 4 (Black Satan's Top General), Daze (Intimidation), Equipment 5 (Assorted Items/Vehicles), Fearless, Improved Critical (Dead Hand) 1, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative 1, Languages 2 (Japanese (Base), A Few Others (Probably African Languages), Move-By Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4, Set-Up 1, Startle, Well-Informed

Skills
Acrobatics 3 (+5 Total)
Athletics 3 (+10 Total)
Close Combat: Dead Hand 1 (+9 Total)
Deception 5 (+8 Total)
Expertise: Black Satan 9 (+12 Total)
Insight 4 (+7 Total)
Intimidation 9 (+12 Total)
Perception 4 (+7 Total)
Ranged Combat: Dead Hand 5 (+9 Total)
Stealth 3 (+5 Total)
Technology 3 (+6 Total)
Vehicles 4 (+4 Total)

Offense
Initiative +6
Unarmed +8 | Close, Damage 7
Dead Hand (Claw) +9 | Breaking Disarming Grabbing Penetrating 5 Strength-Based Strike 9, Crit 19-20
Dead Hand (Toss) + 9 | Homing 2 Strength-Based Blast 9, Crit 19-20

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 8, Toughness 8, Will 8

Abilities 68, Powers 70, Advantages 27, Skills 27, Defenses 15 = 207 PP

Complications

Personality - Dead Lion is equal parts prideful and forceful. He fully believes his own hype, pushed beyond all regard by the Great Leader of Black Satan themselves.

Responsibility - As the wielder of Satan's Pendant, Dead Lion has the full trust of the Great Leader within him. For some reason. He works carefully to maintain this position.

Background: Dead Lion, Black Satan's Strongest (in name only). The top operative in Africa, and the Great Leader's right hand, Dead Lion was summoned to Japan following Hyakume Titan's final defeat by Kamen Rider Stronger. Charged with finally dealing with the problems caused by the Rider, Dead Lion proved.....less than capable. Unable to even properly trade blows with General Shadow, or take on Stronger without back from one of his own Kikkaijin, Dead Lion would resort to a few schemes, including; your basic kidnapping scheme, which failed, before having one of his more competent monsters capture Stronger, hook him up to a reverse electric chair, and attempt to drain all of his electrical energy, leaving him helpless. When that plot was foiled by some quick thinking by Tobei Tachibana, Stronger would drive off the monster, stealing his prized 'Satan's Pendant', a device only given to those with the Great Leader's full trust. After getting his device stolen, he simply disappeared, as Stronger used the pendant to find and defeat the Great Leader of Black Satan and topple his organization. Dead Lion would eventually reappear during the events of Kamen Rider Spirits, as an executive member of the Badan Empire. With decaying and broken cybernetics, Dead Lion found Titan leading one of Badan's assault ships, and joined their battle against Stronger.

Notes: Dead Lion's status as "Black Satan's Strongest General" is almost exclusively talk. He's strong, but nowhere near the same level as Titan, Stronger, or General Shadow. Relying on assistance from his own Kikkaijin, and from a certain degree of subterfuge to accomplish his schemes, Dead Lion is certainly capable, but not capable enough. He was only in 3 episodes of Kamen Rider Stronger, so knowledge on his abilities is limited. I tossed on the sensory powers from Jab's Lion build, the basic Cyborg Package from my other Showa Era builds, and the Teleportation that's seemingly pervasive throughout the Showa Era villains.
Last edited by OwOMotaros on Tue May 03, 2022 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
KorokoMystia

Re: Taros's Tokusatsu Builds (Black Satan! Titan!)

Post by KorokoMystia »

How fitting that the lion is the most prideful, and has more bark than bite.
Jabroniville

Re: Taros's Tokusatsu Builds (Black Satan! Titan! Dead Lion!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Kinda funny how Dead Lion would come in with all that hype, but never really accomplish anything to match it. Seems like a common failure of writers- getting bored of their new toy quickly or just writing the defeats too readily and only too late realizing that they'd never done much.

Titan's '70s hair is amazing. I see a lot of similarities in the generals' faces- just that smug arrogance combined with being a Japanese man in their 40s & 50s with big '70s hair. The Klan suits, too. Did, uh, the elementary kids who were poisoned end up surviving?

The points-cost of these guys is always staggering, but it makes sense- Teleport is one of the most expensive "common" powers in the game (especially with the Extras you need to reflect what villains especially can do, re: moving about quickly and evading capture), and they all have universally-good physical AND mental abilities, as befitting terrorist/military generals who also can fight Kamen Riders.
OwOMotaros

Re: Taros's Tokusatsu Builds (Black Satan! Titan! Dead Lion!)

Post by OwOMotaros »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 1:10 am Titan's '70s hair is amazing. I see a lot of similarities in the generals' faces- just that smug arrogance combined with being a Japanese man in their 40s & 50s with big '70s hair. The Klan suits, too. Did, uh, the elementary kids who were poisoned end up surviving?

The points-cost of these guys is always staggering, but it makes sense- Teleport is one of the most expensive "common" powers in the game (especially with the Extras you need to reflect what villains especially can do, re: moving about quickly and evading capture), and they all have universally-good physical AND mental abilities, as befitting terrorist/military generals who also can fight Kamen Riders.
Yeah, the kids ended up fine. Stronger's partner ended up being smart enough to whip up an antidote....somehow.

And yeah, if you think point costs for characters are nuts now, you aren't ready for Heisei Era builds. You'll be shitting bricks.
OwOMotaros

Black Satan Soldiers/Satan Bugs

Post by OwOMotaros »

Next, Black Satan's mooks & the foundational structure of their entire army.....

Black Satan Soldiers/Satan Bugs

PL 5 (57 PP)

Identity: Unknown
Height: Varies
Weight: Varies
Eyes: Unknown
Hair: Unknown
Group Affiliation: Black Satan
Base Of Operations: Unknown

Abilities
Strength 2, Stamina 2, Agility 2, Dexterity 1
Fighting 6, Intellect 0, Awareness 0, Presence 0

Powers

Satan Bug: Metamorph 1 (Black Satan Soldier to Satan Bug (Shrinking 16, Close Mind Control 5), Limited (Requires Controlled Body to reassume Soldier Form). Total: 5

Advantages
Equipment 3 (Guns +5, A.E Blades +2)

Skills
Acrobatics 4 (+6 Total)
Athletics 4 (+6 Total)
Deception 4 (+4 Total)
Expertise: Criminal 6 (+6 Total)
Insight 2 (+2 Total)
Intimidation 4 (+4 Total)
Perception 2 (+2 Total)
Ranged Combat: Guns 4 (+5 Total)
Stealth 2 (+4 Total)
Vehicles 4 (+5 Total)

Offense
Unarmed +6 | Close, Damage 2
Blades +6 | Strength-Based Strike 4
Guns +5 | Blast 5

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 6, Fortitude 3, Toughness 2, Will 0

Abilities 26, Powers 5, Advantages 3, Skills 18, Defenses 5 = 57 PP

Complications

Personality - Satan Bugs are less of separate, subservient beings than extension of the Great Leader's will.

Disguise Flaw - While possessing someone, Satan Bugs cause black star symbols to appear on the possessed person's earlobes.

Notes: Black Satan Soldiers are mostly just another rehash of Shocker Combatmen, with the added feature of secretly being a small, mind-controlling bug, which burrows into someone's head and controls them to serve the Great Leader. Sooooooo, just threw the Combatmen build on here with an added Metamorph effect.
OwOMotaros

Great Leader of Black Satan

Post by OwOMotaros »

Lastly for the Black Satan set, before I probably end up silent for a week to get the Delza Army set done, guess who's back, BITCHES!

Great Leader of Black Satan/The Satan Bug

Background: In Stronger, the Great Leader spent the first 2/3rds of the series either watching from the sidelines as usual, or egging on the rivalry between Titan and General Shadow. They really played up the Great Leader's little shit behavior here. After Stronger defeated Titan, and later, stole the Satan's Pendant from Dead Lion, the Great Leader got off their ass to deal with Stronger themselves. Revealing themselves as the original, GIANT Satan Bug, who's plan revolved around using their children Satan Bugs to infect the world and control the entire planet. Stronger wouldn't let them do that, bypassing the Great Leader's quick teleportation before 'killing' them with the Stronger Den Kick. With the Great Leader supposedly killed, Stronger's allies thought peace had finally arrived. Stronger, however, wasn't quite sure......

Notes: The Great Leader's powers in this form are kinda obvious; they're a giant skull-faced spider monster. They also had a quick-ass Reaction Teleport, which was eventually bypassed by Stronger's anticipation of their movement. This might be my favorite Great Leader design aside from the original; a stupid fucking purple mattress with spider limbs and a frankly terrifying skull face.